Young Couple Become Slaves Ch. 02

Story Info
Ben falls deeper in to the submission to his Wife.
1.7k words
4.25
17.5k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duobus
duobus
16 Followers

Chapter 2

As the week went on my wife Hannah would let me out of the chastity cage to wash my dick every couple of days, she watched me as I showered to make sure I didn't play with myself, and as soon as I had finished showering she would dry my dick and place the chastity cage back on. The first time she did it, it took a while, but the more she put it on me the quicker and better she got at it.

Some days she'd have me strip at the door as soon as I came in from work and crawl round the floor like a dog. Some days it might be doing housework while naked apart from the chastity cage.

Of course I wanted to please my wife as much as I could, which was easier said than done with a chastity cage on my dick! But I did what I was told and she always had a big smile on her face!

When I got home from work on Friday there was a note on the doormat, I opened it and the note said to strip naked, but the blindfold and collar on and wait on all fours at the door.

I did as the note said and waited, a couple of minutes later I hear the clicking on high heels on the floor getting louder and louder as they come towards me.

"Hello little sub, I've been waiting for you to come home all day! I want to have some fun with you!"

I felt something run down my spine and then a slap on my ass cheek. She'd obviously got one of the crops that Mistress Emily had given to her last weekend.

I felt her breath on my ear, as she squatted down beside me.

"Are you going to please me bitch? And do exactly as I say?" She whispers in my ear.

"Yes Hannah I want to make you happy!"

"Excellent!" She replies, "tonight you will call me Mistress Hannah tho, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Mistress Hannah" I reply as I can feel my dick trying to get hard in the cage.

"Good! If you disobey me or don't do exactly as I say you will be punished!"

Before she stands back up she I hear a clip snapping, as she says to follow her.

How am I meant to know where I'm going I thought, I've got a blindfold on! I knew the house pretty well but not that well surely!

As I hear the clicking of the high heels again as she walks away, I feel my neck pulled in the direction of the heels. She must have clipped a leash to my collar I thought, I'm literally like a dog at the moment!

We go in to the kitchen and she asks me if I'm hungry?

"Yes Mistress Hannah I'm starving! I've hardly eaten all day today."

"That's great news! You can eat all you like shortly! But for now it's going to be a simple job for you of being my footstool!"

She moved me slightly in to position, and I hear her walking away and the sound of liquid hitting the bottom of a glass.

"I'm just going to have a quick glass of wine slave, you are going to stay quiet and not move an inch!" Hannah says as I hear her put the glass on the table and move the chair back slightly.

The next thing I know I feel her soft nylons legs across my back.

I quite literally was her footstool!

What felt like an hour had past, although it was only probably 15 minutes, as I heard her put the glass down on the table, and I felt her dig her heels in to my back, just to remind me who was boss, as if I needed reminding!

"Right come on then, time to get you something to eat." she says to be in a menacing voice.

I'm expecting to take the blindfold off and sit down at the table for food, but she pulls on the leash again as we go towards the hallway and begin to climb the stairs.

As we get upstairs we head towards the spare room, she tells me to stand up, and lay on the bed on my back.

She directs me as to exactly where to lay, as she gets me in to position I feel something cold and metal around my right wrist.

"What are you doing Mistress Hannah?" I ask cautiously.

"I said not to speak slave! Do I need to punish you??" Hannah replies in a stern voice.

I shake my head in fear of punishment if I replied to her.

"Good! Now stay quiet and let your arms so soft for me."

I did as I was told and felt my left wrist have a similar cold metal thing placed on it.

My arms were then hoisted above my head and towards the corner of the bed and I hear a few clicking noises.

"Now slave, you are handcuffed to the bed and unable to move your arms. You are stuck there and will be under my control and do whatever I say!"

She sits on the bed and whispers in my ear, "Now let's start by teasing you slightly, now your blindfolded your other senses will be heightened!"

She starts by running her fingers through my hair and giving it the occasional pull as I moan in anticipation, she runs her nails down the side of my face, ears and neck as she starts caressing my neck and giving them a kiss, she knows I love that as my cock starts to twitch in the cage!

Her fingers carry on down my body and she circles my nipples, going up and down the inside of my arms which she knows are ticklish, and doing the same with my legs.

She then runs her nails around my balls and in between the bars on the cage, I'm definitely getting turned on and feel my cock straining against the cage!

"Please can you take the cage off me Mistress, I'm so turned on!" I say with a hint of hope in my voice.

"Did I say you could talk bitch?? No! No I didn't!"

I feel the blow of the crop at the top of each thigh.

"I think I need to shut you up!" She says as I feel her standing up, and then moving to stand on the bed.

I feel her knees hit the pillow either side of my head, is she now right above me I think..

"Stick your tongue out bitch!" She says fiercely.

I don't want another blow from the crop so I do as I'm told.

The next thing I know I am licking her tights, and there's a taste to them.

"Good slave, keep licking your making me very wet through these tights! I haven't got any underwear on and I've been wearing them all day getting soaking wet just thinking about this moment!"

I keep doing as I'm told and licking the crotch of her tights.

After a few minutes she tells me to wait, which was a relief to hear as my tongue was starting to strain from being stuck out and licking her.

The next thing I hear is the sound of the tights ripping.

"Right slave I want you to stay where you are because I'm going to ride your face!"

Before I even had the chance to think I feel her pussy back over my face, and she runs it over my nose and back down again.

She was right she was wet! Very wet! And all of her juices were now all over my nose, mouth, chin and cheeks. I was her cumslut and I loved it! The more she rode my face the wetter she got and the wetter my face became, and I loved it!

I wanted to fuck her so badly but I knew asking her to take the cage off would only result in another caning! So I stayed quiet and enjoyed having her ride anything of me, even if it wasn't my dick!

She slowed down and sped up repeatedly, clearly that doing something for her, and every 5 minutes or so she would grind on me really quickly and the moans were just a delight to hear, and as she got close to cumming she would tell me to stick my tongue out and she would have her orgasm with her pussy covering my mouth, and my gasp for breath only adding to the orgasm.

She must have cummed like that 6 or 7 times and then said I was my turn to do the work.

She took the handcuffs off me, and then the blindfold, my view was incredible! I was looking up at her from her pussy upwards, as the only thing she had on was the pair of ripped tights with the hole in the crotch, and I assume the heels still as I hadn't heard it take them off.

I looked up her with what felt like puppy dog eyes, her glistening pussy all wet from the orgasms and her amazing perk tits just hanging loose!

She stood back up from straddling me and sat at the edge of the bed, and told me to kneel in front of her.

As I did I caught a glance of myself in the mirror and my face glistened as much as her pussy from all the cum!

I knelt in front of her and she opened her legs wide, and guided my face toward it, instinctively I stuck my tongue out and got to work! Now I knew what she meant by I could eat as much as I liked!

As she got closer to her orgasm I felt her pull on the collar and my face went further in to her pussy, again so she could cum straight in to my mouth!

She must have cum at least 20 times before she decided that was probably enough for the night and that we should go and get cleaned up, get some some food, and then some sleep ready to see Mistress Emily again tomorrow...


duobus
duobus
16 Followers