Young Couple / Older Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Dan Boykin," she whispered, raising up and kissing him. "I was a very naughty girl today, and I want to tell you everything that happened, but I don't want to hurt your feelings."

"I love you Callie Boykin," he smiled at her, "and I want to know every detail. It's hard to explain, but knowing you were with someone else makes me crazy horny. I mean, I do feel a little jealous, but that just makes it hotter. I have a feeling it was better than you imagined, wasn't it?"

Callie nodded, then licked her lips and spoke, "It was.... amazing. James' cock is even bigger than I thought. And he knows how to use it. And not just his cock. He treated me just the way I wanted. I felt like a slut and a goddess all at the same time. It's hard to explain."

"I can't treat you like a slut because you are my wife. With James you can be a slut because when you come home to me you know I will always be here to love you."

"Yes!" she agreed. "But it's more than that. I realized a while back that I have a daddy complex, and James being so much older really pushes those buttons for me. He is also so much more experienced than us. If you let me keep seeing him, he is going to teach me a lot about sex."

"If I let you? This was my idea, remember? I want you to give yourself to him. Just promise me that you will always come back to me."

"I promise," she smiled up at him, tears in her eyes. "Now do you want to hear the details?"

For the next hour, Callie recounted her day with James, from the way he looked at her when she first went topless until she went out his gate late in the afternoon. As they talked, she toyed with his cock, smearing his precum around and slowly stroking him. If she felt him getting close to orgasm she stopped until he cooled down. She tried to convey just how mind blowing her orgasms were. At one point she got up on her knees near his head so he could see her panties. James had put his cum so deep in her pussy that it had been constantly leaking out all evening. The lace was soaked with his cum, and when she pulled the crotch to the side, he could see that her pussy lips were still swollen from being stretched out by James' big cock.

"Do you really want to try and deepthroat him?"

"Yes, I want to try. We've watched deepthroat porn, so I know it's possible."

"Do you like his cock better than mine?" Dan said hesitantly.

Callie looked at Dan in his eyes to make sure he was being serious, "I think you know the answer to that. You know I have never had an orgasm from your cock."

Dan closed his eyes and whispered, "I want...no, I NEED to hear you say it."

She pressed herself more tightly against him and teased her fingers along his straining cock and seductively whispered in his ear, "James' cock feels so much better in my pussy than your little cock. He kept making me cum until I begged him to stop. And the crazy part is... I didn't even take it all. I can only imagine how it will feel when he manages to fit all of his cock in my pussy."

"Oh fuck," Dan panted trying to hold back the monster orgasm that Callie had been teasing all evening. "I know my cock is small. And now I know you need a big cock. Callie, baby, you absolutely deserve a big cock like James'. And I love knowing he will teach you so much more than I ever could."

"I'm so glad you want James and I to continue. You know the videos we've watched with the wife and her 'bull'? That's how I felt with James. He isn't mean at all, but he knows what he wants, and it makes me want to give him anything he asks. I guess that makes me a submissive. Well, his submissive." She squeezed the head of his cock while kissing him and rubbing her little tits against his arm. "For example, even if I am still a little sore tomorrow, I'm going to let him fuck me again if he wants. Is that OK, baby?"

"Yes, that's OK." He felt himself losing control at the thought of his wife going back to their hung neighbor. "Oh shit, Callie, I'm cumming!" he arched his back, and she gave his cock two fast strokes before he shot a thin stream of cum onto his belly. Callie couldn't help but notice that even though she had edged Dan for hours, his cum was a fraction of what James had pumped into her pussy. She fondled his balls for a few minutes, then went to the bathroom and came back with a warm cloth to clean him up.

They spooned in the bed and drifted off to sleep, each wondering what tomorrow would bring.