All Comments on 'Young Couple / Older Neighbor Ch. 02'

by Easy Street

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can’t wait for her to get off birth control & let James knock her up. She’s going to be wanting big cock for the rest of her life. Dan better get use to having a slut for his wife.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

Very nice. Mmmmm Old memories of young, married (and single) submissive sluts. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very hot chapter two. I love how James is planning on making Callie completely his and cuckolding Dan and his small penis. Perhaps a little cock cage is in Dan's future. Also if they want to start a family James' sperm would be better.

JoeMangumJoeMangum5 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter…. Hot erotic seduction and cuck holding

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He wanted her to get addicted to his cock and eventually will be completely his made me cum.

I lost a gf years ago because of my cuckold fetish. Being well below average fueled my desire to see her with my best friend. He had a big cock and I knew they were both attracted to each other which made it hotter. When it happened he rocked her world and I knew I lost her when she looked at me while riding him and her seeing me sitting there with my tiny penis between my fingers and cum all up my body. She lost all respect and asked me to leave.

I left humilated yet turned on as I lost her to my best friend. All my fantasies are about a bigger better man taking my woman.

lexbetlexbet5 months ago

Great chapter...!!! I love it... hope it continues this way!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great read ... looking forward to the chapter's

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More plz love. It

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Enjoying this one immensely and hoping James increases his dominance. Do consider sharing Callie with his friend or two and James directing her to sex acts with a stranger or two in separate situations. Thanks for the read.

jlkress62930jlkress629305 months ago

I seriously love this story. Please continue soon as I am having a hard time keeping my dick under control.

Ronb12LRonb12L5 months ago

Ready for the next part....really good story thank you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing work my friend! Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent writing! I hope and pray Callie becomes impregnated by her bull soon!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice follow up. Really good story so far. Like how things have been introduced gradually and now James is starting to assert some control over both. Looking forward to more (hopefully) as this unique relationship develops. All parties are getting what they want/need and it's hot stuff. Great writing!

nautilus50nautilus505 months ago

Great story, part three soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dan is one lucky husband to have a neighbor ruin his wife's pussy for him. Everyone wins in this amazing situation and it's time for Callie and James to let Dan know that her pussy is completely off limits to his little useless penis.

scaryoutcomescaryoutcomeabout 1 month ago

What a good story! I wish I could give it more than 5 stars. I so want this for my wife. But we want to be more secretive. I also want to watch and then get sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Part 2 is equally as interesting and exciting as the first part!!

Amazing story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEasy Street@Easy Street
Twenty-two years between story submissions seems like a long time, but I've never really left. I have always had storied bouncing around my head, and have finally gotten more time to get them written out. Many of my stories are loosely based on true stories, while some come fr...