Young Couple/Older Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You kids enjoy your date! I look forward to seeing you both tomorrow poolside." James then gave Callie a hug and got into his truck.

Dan and Callie stood holding hands as James drove away. Callie had her purse tucked under her arm as she ran her fingers through her hair. Dan looked at her in her short summer dress and white heels, with her legs bare. She was a natural beauty and only wore a little makeup to enhance her eyes. He leaned down impulsively and kissed her again, "I love you. You look beautiful. Something about James makes you glow."

She closed her eyes and squeezed his arm, "I love you too. James really knows how to push my buttons. You like the taste of his cum on my lips, don't you?" She teased him.

"I,uh," he stammered.

"It's OK to admit it," Callie said with a sly grin on her face as she leaned in for another kiss. "I think it's sexy that you like the taste of James' cum. Besides, I think we're both going to be tasting it a lot from now on."

They walked arm in arm to the restaurant and as soon as they were seated Dan ordered a bottle of wine. When Callie took a sip she closed her eyes and shivered.

"Are you OK," he reached across the table to hold her hand.

"Yes," she squeezed his hand and grinned. " It's just...I have never been so horny in my life. I have been edging since Wednesday night. I thought James was going to fuck me good today, and he teased me all day instead. Right before we left he put a little butt plug in my ass. It feels so wicked! I need to cum so badly my pussy aches. The way he used my pussy as a warm place to cum, knowing it would be oozing out all night on our date proves who owns me."

Dan swallowed and took a deep breath, "Why does hearing that turn me on so much!?"

"Because you're a pervert! And I am too," she took another sip of wine. "Now tell me how your presentation went this morning? It was your first one in front of the big bosses, right?"

"Yeah, it was, and it went great! Greg was a big help in getting me prepared. After the meeting Martin Jameson, one of the VP's, told me that he was very impressed, and he felt I had a bright future with the firm," Dan was beaming as he told Cassie about his successful day.

"I am so proud of you!" she held up her glass for a toast. They clinked glasses and took a sip of wine.

"One thing that isn't so great. Remember the older analyst I told you about, Roger Timmons? He is on the team, and hates that I am the lead. I think he purposely drags his feet trying to make me look bad. Greg has asked me to be more active in helping him get up to speed on the new software we are using, so I may have to spend some extra time with him. Greg told Roger that in one of our group meetings, and now Roger thinks it was my idea to embarrass him."

"Roger needs to get over himself and let you help him. You are the smartest man I've ever met."

"I've tried to help him, but he gets defensive and works even slower. One of the other analysts told me he said I sucked up to Greg to get the lead for this project."

"Hmm, does he know about your new taste for cum?" she teased him.

"No!" Dan blushed at Callie's insinuation. "He's a jerk, and lazy. He even got permission to keep working from home on Tuesdays and Thursdays after the COVID restrictions were lifted. And when he's in the office he dresses like a slob."

"It sounds like he needs some incentive to change his attitude. When I interned at schools that was the best way to get students to work harder. I bet it's the same for employees."

"Well, that's a worry for another day! Thank you for asking about my presentation today. After all that James put you through, I'm surprised you remembered."

Callie squeezed his hand, "Dan Boykin, you are my husband, and the love of my life. I will always be interested in your successes and want to celebrate them with you. Your love gives me the confidence to do this. If I wasn't positive you wanted it too, I would stop immediately."

"Thank you for saying that. I wonder sometimes what the hell I'm doing sending you to him. I can see how much you enjoy it, and I want you to have fun when you are with him. I enjoy it too, more than I ever thought I would."

Their phones buzzed simultaneously. Dan looked at his and grinned, "Does he have a spy here or something?"

He looked at the text, then showed it to Callie. The text from James read, "I hope the appetizer I fed your wife left her hungry." The pic was a close up of Callie's mouth stretched around James' cock, her hand on the shaft with her wedding rings shining, her eyes closed in concentration.

She bit her lip and squirmed in her seat.

Dan chuckled. "Should I tell him you're even hungrier now?"

She nodded, so Dan typed a response, "She said what she needs isn't on the menu." He sent it then showed it to her.

"You don't know how true that is sweetie. And I need your help to convince James to fuck me tomorrow. Will you help me?"

Dan was a little nervous wondering what James had in mind. Callie took a small box and set it on the table, scooting it across to Dan. He lifted the lid and blushed, quickly closing it before looking at her.

"It's the same size as the one in my ass now," she said. "James said if you don't have it in your ass before we leave the restaurant, he won't let me cum on his cock tomorrow. Please Dan, I'm begging you!"

Dan gulped and looked around. The other patrons were engrossed in their own conversations, paying no attention to the young couple.

"How long do I have to leave it in?" he asked her.

"24/7, except when...well, you know," she giggled with relief, sensing that Dan was going to do it, "and we will be getting bigger ones once we are used to this one."

"What do I do?" he picked up the box and slipped it into his jacket pocket.

"There is lube in the box. Once it's in send a picture to James and me. Thank you baby. I really think you're going to like it once you get used to it."

He took a deep breath and stood up, slipping his phone into his pocket. She smiled up at him and blew him a kiss. While he was gone the server brought their dinner. She waited, checking her phone every few seconds. After a long ten minutes, her phone buzzed with a text from Dan to her and James. The picture was dark, but it was clear that it was taken in a bathroom stall. She could tell that Dan used one hand to pull a butt cheek over, and shining just behind his ball sack was the pink jewel. The picture was captioned, "Is pink my color?"

Callie covered her mouth to muffle her laugh at his caption. She loved that his sense of humor was intact. She was so lucky to have him as her partner, and as they moved deeper into this wild adventure, she wouldn't want anyone else to experience it with her. She saw him coming back and noticed he sat down gingerly.

"Are you hard?" she whispered. Dan nodded. "I knew you would be. You like how it feels don't you?"

He nodded again; his face red. They finished the bottle of wine over dinner, then walked the few blocks to TPAC to see the show. Their seats were in the balcony on the end of the fifth row. Callie went in first and sat down with Dan on her right. As soon as the lights went down Callie pulled her dress to her waist and began to rub her pussy. Her panties were soaked with James' thick cum. She moved her other hand into Dan's lap and felt his hard cock, giving it a squeeze. He put his hand between her legs and she moved hers, giving him access to her panty covered crotch. He could feel James' cum seeping through the thin mesh, and her hand squeezing his cock let him know how turned on she was. She had to pull his hand away from her clit three times in the first act. When she did, Dan laid his hand on her pussy and could feel it pulsing.

During the first intermission she leaned over and kissed him, "Do you like torturing my pussy?"

"I do, and the way it pulses when you are so close feels amazing, almost like you are cumming," he whispered.

"It is sooo close to an orgasm it hurts, trust me," she whispered in his ear. "I can even feel myself throbbing deep inside of my cunt. You know, the place that your little cock can't touch." Dan felt his face heat up again. Even though he knew Callie was teasing, they both knew it was true. His little cock would never touch the depths of Callie's pussy that James had claimed.

Act 2 started and Callie spread her legs for Dan again. Her panties had gotten so wet from James' cum oozing out of her pussy that Dan's fingers were slippery. At one point, she pulled Dan's hand away and guided his finger to her lips and licked them clean. She had stopped squeezing his cock for fear that he would cum in his pants. As the lights came up for the second intermission, she covered her pussy with her dress and leaned against Dan, holding his arm in hers.

"Are you having fun?" she asked him. "How does the plug feel?"

"I'm having a blast," he smiled at her. "It feels OK. Not nearly as bad as I thought it would. I can feel it rubbing my prostate."

"I'm glad you like it. I like mine too, but I already want a bigger one," she said quietly. "Knowing how much my mouth and cunt can handle makes me want to really stretch my ass too."

"Ummm, that's sounds so nasty coming from my sweet Callie! I have seen some videos of girls who can take ridiculously huge toys in their ass. I always thought they were super hot, but never imagined you would be interested," as he finished his statement the lights went down for Act 3.

She leaned up with her lips touching his ear, "I never would've imagined it either, if James hadn't turned me into his fucktoy. But now I have a lot of things I want to try. Will you show me those videos sometime?"

She scooted around in her seat, and in the dim glow of the darkened theater he saw her shimmy her wet thong down her legs. She lifted her left leg and Dan saw the thong dangling from her high heel. She took it off and dropped it into his lap. He quickly covered it with his hand, balling the sodden, flimsy material and putting it into his pocket. He ran his hand from her right knee up her thigh until he felt her now bare pussy. She had her legs spread as wide as the seat allowed, and when he lay his finger into the cleft of her pussy, he felt her parted lips barely kissing the side of his finger. He wiggled it, the tip teasing her pussy mouth while his wedding ring grazed her fat clit. She had a hand on his wrist as he slowly ran his fingers through her slit. He could feel her thigh tense as she held off her orgasm. His finger soon become coated with a mixture of her juice and the thick gobs of cum that her pulsating cunt kept pushing out. She finally pulled his hand away with a silent gasp, and instead of guiding it to her lips she pushed it toward him. Callie could see Dan's eyes flash as she put it against his lips, and he opened them after a slight hesitation, tasting James' pungent cum along with her musky juice. He had to force himself to swallow the slimy mixture and felt his stomach clench.

When he put his hand back into her crotch, she took two of his fingers and used them to dig a bigger scoop of cum from her pussy. This time she released his wrist and turned to look at him. He hesitated, knowing what she wanted him to do. He realized that he wanted to please Callie the way she wanted to please James. He felt his heart pounding in his chest, and the need to submit to his wife made his head swim. Dan slowly brought his fingers to his lips and sucked them clean. He felt his asshole clench around his new plug as he succumbed to his beta nature. Callie reached over and patted his cheek, then slid her hand down to feel his rock-hard cock. Without being led, Dan continued to gather the cum leaking out of Callie's oozing pussy, alternating licking it from her fingers and feeding it to her until the final number of the play reached a crescendo and the lights came on. They stood and she pulled him into a kiss, moaning into his mouth.

"I like tasting James' cum on your lips," she whispered. "It makes me even hornier."

They quickly left the theater and walked towards Dan's car. He took his phone off of airplane mode and looked at Callie, "James texted while we were in the theater."

"I am glad your sense of humor is intact Dan! Callie is no doubt happy that you are willing to help her. She is going to need your support even more in the future."

"What does he mean by that?" Dan wondered aloud as they walked hand in hand. "Has he told you anything?"

"No," she answered. "I mean, we've talked about some things I've read about, but he hasn't told me specific things he has planned. There are lots of things he may have in mind though. You have been studying cuckolding longer than me so you should know more of what to expect."

"You're right, I have read about cuckolding. A lot, actually," he admitted. "Some of it gets pretty intense, but I can't say where I would draw the line."

They reached the car. Dan unlocked it and they stood facing each other. There weren't many cars even though Dan was parked in the middle of the lot. A few people were walking down the sidewalk, but it was a far distance away and in the dark only shapes could be seen. Callie looked around, then quickly pulled her sundress over her head. She opened the passenger door and slipped in, tossing her dress into the back seat. By the time Dan walked around and got in she had her seat belt on and was turned facing him, her back against the door and her left leg against the seat back with her right foot on the floorboard. Before the interior light went out he could see her wet pussy glistening.

"I found a lot of crazy stuff last night when I was researching cuckolding," she said as he started the car. Her hand was busy on her pussy. "One of the standard practices is orgasm control, and we have already given that over to James. God I'm so wet!"

Dan could hear Callie's fingers slurping in and out of her pussy, "You never got that wet with me, did you?" Dan knew the answer, but the cuckold in him wanted to hear Callie tell him how inferior he was compared to James.

Callie knew Dan wanted her to be honest, even though the truth would hurt him. "No, mmm," she grunted as she slowed down. "I'm sorry honey, but sexually you will never be able to satisfy me like James does.There is something about being stretched to my limit that I need."

Dan felt the gut punch he knew was coming, but secretly was relieved knowing the truth had been spoken. "I understand," he told her, reaching over to rub her leg. "I know how driven you have always been, both athletically and academically. It only makes sense that you are the same way sexually. I just want to be involved however I can."

"I want you with me," she assured him, "and I want you to get all that you want also. Be honest. You really want to be fucked in the ass, don't you?" Sensing Dan's hesitation, Callie prompted him. "It's OK, baby, tell me the truth."

"I've never told you this because I was too embarrassed, but I have always fantasized about you using a strap on and fucking my ass. I wish I had asked you earlier, but never had the courage, and now it's no longer your decision. Do you think James will allow you to do that with me?"

"I hope so," she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and licked them. "I know you have thought about his giant cock in your ass, but I am not sure I want him to do that. Not that I would object to you getting a real cock, but I don't know if I want to share his with you. That's something I want to keep special that is just for James and me."

Dan felt his gut clench again in jealousy. Knowing that she already wanted to keep certain things with James 'special'. Deep down he knew that Callie was falling in love with their neighbor, a man older than her father. His mouth was dry as he realized her was too scared to try and stop what was happening. If he asked Callie to stop now he knew that she would quickly become frustrated now that he had opened Pandora's Box. James had given Callie something he would never be able to give her. Knowing that James now had a piece of Callie's heart that he could never get back had his head spinning. He needed to think about it, although his gut told him that there was nothing he could do to stop what he had put in motion.

They arrived home and went inside. After a quick shower they were in bed.

"James wants you to stay naked any time you are here or at his house from now on," she told him. "Tomorrow morning, I am going to shave your pubes and ass. Well, you don't have much, but I'll shave what's there."

Dan was almost asleep as he absorbed what Callie was saying to him. She wasn't asking him for permission, and he knew he would let her. His submissive side was being exposed, and he was happy that his beautiful, sexy wife was embracing it and nurturing it. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have such a supportive partner. He turned toward her and saw the covers moving at her waist.

"Do you ever stop?" Dan asked sleepily a few minutes later.

"Stop what?"

"Playing with your pussy. I can see your arm moving."

"I can't help it. I'm so horny, and I love how my pussy feels when it's wet and tingly. Does it bother you?"

"Not at all. I love having the horniest wife in the world," Dan told her, laying his arm across her belly so he could feel her hand teasing her pussy. As he drifted off to sleep, a little voice in his head reminded him that his wife's wet pussy belonged to another man, and Dan may never get to fuck it again.

Callie took herself to the edge again as she lay in bed next to her husband. "I can't wait to cum on your big cock tomorrow, Daddy," she whispered as she finally closed her eyes and slept.