Young Couple/Older Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God you look so sexy! You are starting with your edging early today," he stood on his tip toes to give her a kiss.

"I woke up horny, partly because my husband refused to eat me last night, but mainly because I can't stop thinking about our neighbor's cock." She started rubbing her clit faster. "I think James has turned me into a big cock addict."

Dan saw her start to shudder before she jerked her hand out of her crotch.

"I'm sure you will get your fix soon," he patted her thigh and let his fingers glide along her wet pussy. "Don't forget our date tonight. You can uber in and ride home with me. The show is at eight, so why don't you meet me at six and we'll get dinner first?"

"I won't forget, silly! I'm looking forward to spending an evening out with my handsome husband. Do you think I need to shave my pussy? It feels a little stubbly."

"It may be a good idea. I felt a little stubble but not much."

"I want to keep it super smooth for James."

"For James? Not for me?" Dan asked softly, a slight hurt in his voice.

"You never wanted me to shave it, but James likes it slick. He says he likes the way my bald lips look stretched around his cock."

They exchanged "Love you's" as he left. Callie went upstairs and shaved her pussy, then did a light arm circuit before dressing in yoga shorts and a halter top. Gathering her yoga mat and phone she headed out. Her flip flops were at the door, and two minutes later she was naked at James' pool on her yoga mat. She had been going through her poses for half an hour when she heard his truck pull in, and then he walked through the gate carrying a long 4x4 post. He took that to the fence separating their yards and over the next few minutes unloaded more wood and tools. He was in jean shorts and an old flannel shirt with the sleeves cut off. The top two buttons of the shirt were open and his thick gray chest hair was showing. Callie had been watching him, noticing how strong he was as he easily carried the lumber and tools across the yard. She knew part of her attraction to him was the stark difference in him and her husband Dan. Dan was crazy smart, but when it came to being masculine, he didn't hold a candle to James. She saw that James had stopped after dropping off some tools and was watching her. She was in the Uttanasana Pose, where she folded her body forward, with her arms wrapped around her calves. Her back was to James, but she was looking through her legs at him. She knew in this pose her pussy was pushed out from between her thighs.

"See anything you like?" she winked at him from her upside-down position.

"I see a couple of interesting things. I have a bit of work to do though. When you finish up you can keep me company."

"OK, I'm almost done."

When she finished, she rolled up her mat and set it aside, then walked through the yard to where James had taken out one eight-foot section of fence. He was digging a post hole, his arms working the post hole digger deeper and deeper. Even though it was early he was sweating, and when he stopped for a rest she walked over and hugged him, feeling his heat against her naked skin. She offered her mouth and he leaned down and kissed her, one hand finding and squeezing her firm ass.

"You did good last night Callie. I think I'm going to have my hands full with you and Dan."

"You think you'll have YOUR hands full?" she curled her fingers around the thick tube of meat in his shorts. "I'm the one that's going to be full, and not just my hands."

He smacked her ass and gave her another kiss, "OK, back to work for me."

She watched him for another few minutes, then went to the poolside fridge and got out the water pitcher, pouring two tumblers and going back to him. He had the hole deep enough and paused for a drink before setting it, pouring concrete around it, and making sure it was plumb. When he was satisfied he turned back to Callie.

"That's all for today. Tomorrow the concrete will be set and I can add the gate and replace the remaining fence pickets," he told her.

After putting his tools away, they walked onto the pool deck. He took her tumbler and sat it on the table, then picked her up and walked to the edge of the pool before tossing her in. She squealed while mid-air, then went under. When she came up, he was standing naked and dove in, swimming by her and reaching out to graze her pussy. They spent the next hour floating in the pool relaxing.

"Before you leave for your date make me a list of all the toiletries you use at home. I will stock the pool house bathroom with them. Also, I meant to tell you earlier that I will take you to meet Dan tonight. There is no need for you to get an Uber."

"That's sweet Daddy, but you don't have to do that."

"I want to," he lifted her in his arms and walked to the edge of the pool, setting her on the edge, "just like I want to do this."

He pushed her legs back and looked down at her pussy, "Did you shave your pussy this morning little one?"

"Uh-huh. I wanted it super smooth for you today."

"But your date tonight is with Dan, not me," he looked up at her as he lowered his face towards her spread sex.

"Dan never asked me to shave it. I think he liked it with hair on it, so I didn't look so young," she reached down and ran her hands over her smooth lips. "You want it shaved, and I like how it feels, so I'll keep it bald for you."

James attacked her pussy with his mouth. For the next thirty minutes he kept driving her to the edge with his lips and tongue and teeth, always stopping just before she tipped over. When he finally gave her a break she was trembling and near tears.

"Please James! Please fuck me so I can cum!" she begged.

"Not yet, babygirl."

He pulled her into the water and climbed out, taking her place. His cock was turgid, its massive weight causing it to point slightly downward while his hairy ball sack hung low between his thighs. Callie noticed that he had trimmed his thick pubes to a half inch, making his cock look even more impressive.

"You trimmed your pubes for me!" She smiled at him as she ran her fingers through the wiry gray hairs. "I like it. Your cock looks even bigger now, and I can see the super thick base that stretches me so good."

She scooted forward and rested her arms on his thighs. She rubbed her face against his cock, looking up at him as she began to lick all over it, from his balls to the crown, wetting every inch before engulfing the head and forcing her face down with a liquid 'glurk' that brought a low groan from James' mouth.

"Such a good little cocksucker," he praised her when he felt her lips mashed into his pubes. "You really do love getting my cock balls deep in your throat, don't you?"

"Mmm hmmm," she moaned around his cock, her blue eyes looking up at him.

She sucked and licked him with unbridled enthusiasm, her face quickly coated with slobber and precum. He finally pulled her off of his cock and slipped into the water, pulling her under before lifting her out in a hug. She could feel his cock between her thighs sliding through her pussy lips.

"Please put it in," she had her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She leaned forward and kissed him, grinding on the stiff rod that was helping hold her up.

"Today you are going to learn who is in charge of this little pussy," he said as he carried her out of the pool.

He sat her on a lounger and handed his phone to her, "I downloaded the Target app last night. Open it and add whatever you need. Soap, shampoo, lotion, brushes...everything in your bathroom that you use daily."

While she shopped, he sat on the side of her lounger and teased her, pinching her nipples, rubbing her pussy and clit, driving her to distraction.

"Fuck!" she laid her head back. "I can barely think you are making me so horny! OK, I am pretty sure I have everything in there." She handed him his phone.

As much as she wanted to beg him to fuck her, she knew he had something else planned for her for the day. She saw James looking over the list she had made. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She could feel the warm sun on her naked body, and the wetness between her legs. After edging all day yesterday and this morning her pussy was throbbing with need. She used to think that Dan made her horny when he took her out and showed her off. The way James was keeping her on edge was something she could have never imagined. James added a few more things to the list before placing the order, setting his pick up time for 9:00 PM that evening.

They relaxed in the sun for a while with their loungers side by side. She told him about the appointments she had made to look at appliances and fixtures next week. They were scheduled at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM on Tuesday and Wednesday. Her orientation at the day school was at 10:00 AM Monday morning. They both got quiet and after a few minutes James looked over and saw that Callie was asleep. He quietly got up and went inside, putting together a snack of cheese and fruit along with a pitcher of lemon water. When he came out, she stirred and looked up at him with a sheepish grin.

"It's OK to nap," he sat the snacks between them on a small table. "You had a busy day yesterday, and will be out late tonight."

"I was so wired I couldn't go to sleep last night, so I read about cuckolding for a while. I started edging again in bed. Even as good as you fucked me, I found myself aching for more."

"Did you read anything interesting in your research?"

"Several things. Some of it was pretty extreme..."

"Oh? Such as?"

"Getting me pierced or tattooed, never letting Dan fuck my pussy, fucking me in my wedding dress, him giving you a blow job, our friends seeing you and I out as a couple...that's some of them. There were others that took things even further." She did not mention a couple of ideas that had made her breath catch as she imagined them happening.

"You like at least some of those ideas," James nodded toward her crotch, where she her left hand was rubbing her pussy.

She looked down and pulled her hand back, embarrassed that she had been rubbing herself unconsciously.

"Don't stop. You are right, some of those are extreme. More than one of them I'm planning on doing. I have other ideas also."

"Will you tell me?" her hand rubbed faster across her clit.

"I won't tell you all of them, but one I had planned for today that I will show you," he got up and went into the house. He came out a moment later with two small boxes, one of which he handed to her. "Open it."

She opened the box and found a small metal butt plug with a dark blue jeweled base along with a small tube of lube.

"That's for you. I'm going to put it in right before you leave for your date. This is a matching pink one for Dan that you are going to take with you. I will explain what to do with it when we're on our way downtown."

"I've never had anything in my butt before."

"I thought that was the case, and I'm sure Dan hasn't either. You two are going to train your asses together. Like besties."

"Ohhhh," she realized what he implied. "You are going to have Dan act like my girlfriend...someone I confide in about my sexy hung lover. And doing something kinky like wearing a butt plug is easier if your bestie does it with you.."

"Smart girl. Also, just like you he will learn that he no longer controls his orgasms. I assure you that he is going to agree to anything you ask as long as you give him just enough hope that he will be allowed to cum."

"I have to stop or I'm going to cum," she suddenly pulled her hand away. She looked over at him and raised her eyebrow. "You are already doing that to me!"

"And how do you feel about it, knowing I am training your body to only cum when I allow it?"

"I, um," she relaxed against the cushion of the lounger, "sometimes it's physically painful stopping, but knowing I am pleasing you makes me so happy, and the anticipation...it's hard to explain, but I feel so much more alive."

"Hearing you say that makes me very happy, Callie," he leaned over and kissed her gently. "You want me to go further don't you, more than just keeping your married pussy overstuffed with cock?"

"Yes, I do. It scares me when I think too much about it, but I trust you."

"Good girl," he slid his finger through her wet slit and painted her lips with her juice. "Now you need to go get ready for your date. Wear a nice dress and heels for Dan. Come back over at 4:30 and we will go from here."

He took the two boxes and set them on the table, then stood and helped her to her feet. She walked naked through the gap in the fence, stopping to blow him a kiss before going in the back door. She went straight upstairs and took a shower. She was standing in front of the full-length mirror putting on lotion, and noticed her tan lines were already fading from being naked at James' for the last few days. Her swollen pussy was also noticeable bulging out from her slim crotch.

She walked across the yard to James' house at 4:15 holding her 4" white heels in her hand, enjoying the feel of the grass on her bare feet. She had quickly become accustomed to being naked. The pool area was empty, so she walked into the kitchen, which was just off the patio. James was walking out of the hallway from the master suite and smiled when he saw her. He was wearing nice khakis and a short sleeve button up shirt.

"You look lovely," he hugged her.

"You look very handsome yourself," she murmured into his chest. "I feel like I should be naked since I'm at your house."

"I'm glad you like being naked for me. Your body is absolutely perfect," he held her at arms length. She had on a short blue and white sundress that stopped mid-thigh, showing lots of bare leg. The top was tight enough that her braless nipples were obvious. He took the blue jeweled butt plug out of the box and looked at her. "Bend over the table and lift your dress."

She swallowed and did as she was told. James saw her white thong nestled between her cheeks and after smearing lube on the plug he moved the thong aside with one hand, then teased the tip of the plug between her firm cheeks.

"Breathe steady and try to relax," he pushed the small plug against her tight hole, watching it open her anal ring until the wide base finally pushed in and her hole closed around the neck, her hips jerking at the sudden intrusion. "Good girl. How does it feel?"

"Weird, but not bad. I want to be able to take you there, eventually," she brushed against his cock as she kissed him.

"That's the plan. If I know you it won't take you long either."

While they rode downtown to meet Dan James told her what he wanted her to do that evening. She was leaning against her door as he talked, her dress above her waist as she teased her pussy. She was acutely aware of how swollen it was after two days of edging without relief. He gave her the box with Dan's plug which she put in her purse. Just before they arrived downtown, she received an email from the architect with the final plans for the remodel. She forwarded the email to James and Dan.

"I will look at the remodel plans tonight, and we can discuss them tomorrow," James told her.

They parked in a lot a a block from TPAC at 5:15. He moved his seat back and pulled her into his lap. They began to kiss, his hands going under her short dress to her ass. His fingers dug into her crack, and he pressed and wiggled the butt plug, making her groan into his mouth. James leaned Callie back and looked down at her crotch. She pulled her dress up to her waist so he could see the sheer panties covering her pussy. The fat lips were pressing against the material and when he ran his finger between them up to her clit she gasped. He pulled her back into a long kiss before setting her onto the wide console facing the rear of the truck. He got out and opened the back door, sliding over to sit in the middle facing her. He pushed his pants and boxers to his ankles and spread his legs.

"Lay on the console and suck my cock."

The truck windows were tinted dark so she knew no one could see in, but being in public still made her nervous. She nodded to James and positioned herself face down on the wide console with her shoulders between the front seats. She put her right hand on his thigh and gripped the base of his thick shaft in her left. She opened wide, stuffing the fat knob into her mouth and locking her lips behind the flared crown. She moaned, feeling him throbbing in her hand, the head swelling and forcing her lips to stretch wider.

"Milk it Callie. Get a good taste of my precum."

Callie's neck was strained in her awkward position. Her heels were pressed against the dash, and she could only get the head and another inch into her mouth. She worked her left hand up until it touched her lips, milking a wad of precum onto her tongue. James sent Dan a text, "We're in the parking lot at Church and 11th." He then started recording, capturing Callie nursing on his cock as she stroked him, her diamond engagement ring sparkling as her drool coated her fingers.

"You love being my little fucktoy don't you Callie?"

"Mmm-hmm," he felt her tongue flicking over his head, the tip wiggling into the slit.

"You know what Dan has to do in order for you to cum tomorrow. You do want to cum tomorrow, don't you?"

"Mmm-Hmmmm!" she whined out her need.

"Keep sucking my cock, and when I tap you on the head turn around and slide your pussy over the head of my cock just like your lips are now. And don't you dare cum. Understand?"

She sniffed and nodded as much as she could in her position, "Mm-hm."

There was a tap on the driver's window. James reached over and rolled the back passenger window down. Dan, who was standing beside the driver's door, heard the rear window moving and stepped over. He looked in and saw James in the back seat. He could only see him from the shoulders up, and didn't see Callie at all.

"Hello Dan. I'll be finished with Callie shortly."

James tapped her on the head. She kept sucking for a second before she realized he had signaled her. From outside the truck Dan saw Callie's head appear from what had to be James' lap. He saw that she was on the large center console and watched as she shifted around until she was facing James. She looked over and saw Dan standing outside the truck, but she was too focused on James' hard cock to acknowledge him. Dan saw her nod to something James said, then she scooted toward James and put her arms on the back of the front seats before her body shifted lower. She let out a loud groan and her head went back.

"Callie, are you OK?" Dan stepped closer but the truck was too high for him to see more than the head and shoulders of the couple inside it. Callie looked over at Dan red-faced. She bit her lip as she sucked in a ragged breath.

"Ohgod, Dan. James' cock is barely in my pussy, but it stretches me so much! He's jerking off using me as his cum dump."

Inside the truck James had pushed Callie's thong to the side before she lowered herself onto his cock. He felt the exquisite tightness of her pussy milking the first two inches of his cock as he stroked the rest. He could feel her new butt plug rubbing against his cockhead, the extra stimulation bringing on his orgasm. He felt his balls erupt, spewing his load into her clenching cunt. When James finished milking the last of his cum in Callie's hot, gripping pussy, he guided her up, sliding her sheer white panties over her slimy pussy lips.

Dan watched as she turned back to James, then bent over, disappearing from his view again. He knew she was limber enough to get her mouth down to James' cock. A minute later she sat back up and slid into the front seat. James exited the truck next to Dan, zipping his pants before giving Dan a pat on the shoulder. He walked around and opened the door for Callie and brought her around to Dan. Her chin was shiny and there was a small dollop of cum on her lower lip. She stepped up and kissed Dan, shoving her tongue into his mouth forcing him to taste James' cum.