All Comments on 'Young Couples Rally'

by Halin24

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bob0224bob0224almost 7 years ago
3*

The story was really enjoyable, even plausible to a certain extent, but then the ending was absolutely ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
With a livid imagination

Livid imagination? did you mean vivid? Otherwise we'd have to have an angry imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
um, say what now?

ok, i really dont do critical, but this time, yeah gonna be. I enjoyed it.... until they passed the gate at the end. you needed, im guessing at least half a page if not a whole one, just to clean that up. her parents, present and naked? and stalking them all day? how was that done in multiple remote type locals? i understand the club was the group in the caves, stress inducing, etc. but was the final task to simply answer questions? also no mention ever of other participants.... then his parents pop up with his sister. calling the plausibity there. 30 years in this club? and sis joined 1 year prior? how in the world could he have no clue at all? seemingly there were no other participants and, it was some kind of setup to get the two of them intimate and engaged? see so many questions, and/or suppositions. it was a feasibly believable story, but i feel you ruined it by copping out on a fully fleshed out ending, possibly some mid rewrite to make it form to the ending you should write. 2 frustrated stars for now. if you ever do a rewrite, I will gladly read it, and rescore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Good Start But Poor Ending

Despite some little typos and errors, I really enjoyed the story until nearing the end. At that point it just seemed to go off the rails. The families showing up and the revelations made it almost painfully unrealistic. I hope you'll consider rewriting that last part so later readers can enjoy it more.

Sailman66Sailman66almost 7 years ago
Very Enjoyable!

Thought this was an excellent story and certainly captured the many emotions that a couple would feel being cast in this situation. The focus more on the actual nudity and the feelings and emotions also made it enjoyable and whilst I enjoy a good story about sex sometimes a story more focused on this with a bit of sex is a refreshing change. After all the contest is Nude Day. Whilst I didn't have as much issue with the endings as others have it could do with more padding out as suggested.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

Although I feel that the story captured the panic and nervousness of the couple at the beginning, and their change in attitude thereafter, I feel the boy (Stephen) could have been a bit more eloquent about his feelings for Annie at the end. He didn't even declare his love for her either! That's the only thing that had me feeling off about the story. Otherwise I loved it! Please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHalin24@Halin24
So, despite being two years late to my last prediction, i have finally submitted another story! Yeah, I know that I'm not reliable, not in any way, but i do try. With any luck there might be a few more available this decade, or the next...