Young Couples Rally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't do any pranks and I sure don't 'tingle' now. This makes me nervous, and your comment about what will happen later during this day makes it worse."

"With that thing standing up like that I suppose it is kind of obvious, but try to think of something else. Talk about something else. Like I said: we can't do anything about it, so let's take it as it comes."

I didn't get the chance to think of something else right then, because we came upon a glade with a small brook running through. By the brook stood a foldable table with two chairs, on the table stood a bowl with mixed fruits. Behind the table was a double air mattress and on it a man and a woman lay naked.

They both sat up on our arrival.

"Welcome friends." the woman said "We realise that it is a bit late for lunch and we figured something to eat would be appreciated. If nothing else the liquid would do you good, and there's plenty of juicy fruits mixed. Would you like some?"

"I'd love it. Thank you." Annie agreed cheerfully.

"Yes thanks." I agreed less happily "May I ask for your names? It gets easier if we know what to call you."

"Of course. You can call us Carl and Carla. And what is yours?"

Carl and Carla again? Didn't they have any fantasy coming up with fake names?

"Fred and Ginger." I said as a hint that I didn't believe them.

"Okay Fred and Ginger." the man said without any undertones at all "Would it be a problem for you to eat the fruit salad without silverware? We seem to have forgotten to bring any you see."

"No problem," Annie told him "We can eat with our fingers if we can wash in the brook."

"You must eat it all of course, shared fairly. Only what decorum requires after all, to clean the plate, don't you agree?"

"Absolutely." Annie agreed.

'Plate' he had said: I saw no plate, only a bowl. I realised I picked on semantics, so I stayed quiet and nodded.

"Good. Please lay down here on the mattress then, and we will serve you. No need to wash your hands."

Both got up and I wondered what was up? Laying down to eat when there were two chairs by the table?

Annie lay down on one side, supported on an elbow, so I lay beside her the same way.

"Ginger? On your back please." 'Carla' said and took the bowl in one hand.

"By the way, you won't eat with your fingers. All you can use is tongue and lips, and the plate you eat from is your partner."

An exchange of looks between Annie and me: we began to see where this was going. Annie shivered and took a few deep breaths as Carla picked up some of the salad and dropped it - well spread out -- over Annie's breasts. Another handful landed on her pubic hair, crotch and thighs, juices trickling.

"Bon appetit Fred, and remember: tongue and lips only, and you must eat it all and lick up as much of the juices as possible."

Yeah sure, no problem. If doing this to Annie wasn't bad enough, how about the next part I could expect? I didn't want to think about that so I started picking up fruits with my lips from the 'safest' places first, trying not to touch her skin.

They must have expected it, because the fruit was mushy and released more juice when pressed even lightly between my lips. Sucking up the smallest pieces worked well enough, but the size of them almost guaranteed touching.

Soon enough I had to choose between licking juice from Annie's skin at the 'safe' areas or going into the 'risky' spots. Didn't matter much really since I had to do it all eventually, but it felt like an important decision even so. I started licking.

The fruit juice had spread when more was pressed out, running all over shoulders, throat, chest, stomach and pooling at the navel, hips, crotch and thighs down to her knees. Throat and shoulders felt safest so they came first. Tongue flat against her skin and sucking as I moved around I noticed that Annie shivered again. Her chest heaved from sucking in deep breaths.

Lifting my head to continue on her stomach I saw that her eyes were closed and her face looked tense. Starting over with my licking below her ribs, from centre out and moving downwards, her stomach muscles tensed all the way down her hips. Lapping and sucking at the navel caused the deepest in-draw of breath so far and she let it out with a sigh.

Another move, down to her knees, licking the sides. Her legs twitched with every pass of my tongue but calmed a little when I moved top-side. Was every part of her skin sensitive, or what?

Up the outside of her thighs to the hips and back down, going from the outsides and in. More twitching and gasping when I reached the insides even though I didn't go all the way up.

So I had reached the end of the preliminaries and had to go for breasts and crotch. Breasts then, they felt less intimate than going for her sex. Carla had been generous with the most mushy fruit there, it looked more like jam actually. No point in picking berries with my lips, so I lapped from the bottom of the right breast to its nipple.

"Mmm." Annie sighed.

Uncovering the nipple it was protruding and stiff. Licking over it made Annie arch her back a little, lifting her chest and causing juice to spread to places already cleaned. I thought it better to finish with the breasts now though since it was clear I would have to redo the rest again and again otherwise.

Another lick up to the nipple, and another, and another. Ten more times all over the right breast and it looked clean but wet with my saliva. Over to the left and a first lick. There was a thicker layer of 'jam' there, and at the top I had to suck hard to not spill it. The nipple went in between my lips and into my mouth.

"Ooh!" Annie moaned out loud.

I was confused finding her nipple in my mouth and used my tongue to clean the fruit from it.

"God." Annie gasped and lifted her chest, pushing her tit harder against my lips and the nipple deeper between them.

"Sorry." I mumbled as I let go.

"Fuck sorry! Do it again, moron!" was her reply.

More confusion on my part: she wanted me to do it again?

Another lick from another angle, and I sucked it in hard again. The same result so I repeated, and repeated, until there was nothing more left to lick up, then I took care of the spillage with a few long laps.

"Lick my pussy before I scream." Annie demanded.

Well, that was what I had left together with her pubes and the top of her thighs, so sure, but I would have preferred not to go there. I didn't have that choice though.

Cleaning her pubes was messy with mushy fruit, juice and hair mixed together. Getting lower and between her still closed thighs made her breathing become shorter, shallower, but fiercer. It was difficult to reach all there was but then Annie spread her legs very wide, lifting them at the same time.

"Get down there, on your knees under my feet. And fucking lick me!"

Annie was getting frantic for some reason. I didn't want to infuriate her so I moved as requested, and got her ankles on my shoulders as soon as I was there and leaned forward.

Quite a bit of fruit had dropped to the mattress when she separated her thighs, and it was close to her crotch. First though I lapped over her labia to prevent more spillage and her hands came down to rest on top of my head.

"Lick up my slit, between the lips. Don't stop."

"But your almost clean, just some pieces on the mattress..."

"Fuck that! Lick me or I'll strangle you!"

Not that I believed her but her voice didn't invite me to argue. I pressed my tongue in between the lips and licked up to the top.

"Oh fuck! Again! Hurry, keep doing it, Please!"

Again, and again and Annie pushed my head closer with her hands as she gasped and moaned. Then the air hissed out of her lungs and her thighs closed around me.

"Ooh!"

Her pussy lips clenched against my tongue, making it harder to lick up between them again.

"My God, that was good." she finally gasped "Stop now or you'll have to do it all over."

Her legs moved up and out, releasing me, and her hands pushed my head away, so I sat back up on my knees. She pushed herself up a bit along the mattress.

"Clean the mattress now." she said as she sat up.

When that was done the inevitable order came from Carla.

"Fred, lay down on your back with legs together. Ginger, sit beside him."

Carla heaped fruit salad over my crotch from mid-thigh to abdomen, single pieces spread out over belly and chest. Then she poured the remaining liquid from the bowl over me. It felt... strange, tickling all over as liquid trickled over my skin. I closed my eyes to focus on staying calm, if at all possible. I had a good idea how this would end.

I felt Annie's knees against my side as she got into position. Next came the sensation of her lips touching my sack and sucking. What the fuck?!

"Careful there!" I admonished her and opened my eyes, lifting my head "Are you trying to make me come or what?"

Annie stopped for a moment to say:

"Actually, yes. The way I figure it you will come sooner or later, might as well get it over with. Not sure I will like the taste so I want the fruit to neutralize it after."

Then her lips returned and she licked up the shaft from balls to the tip, pushing fruit aside on the way. At the top her lips surrounded my dickhead and the tongue lapped over it. Hell of a way to fulfil her plan.

I lifted my hips and erupted in her mouth. Her lips loosened their hold and the tongue stopped in place over the head. I came and came, five six ropes, and felt something trickle down on my skin. When I finished I lay panting, slowly relaxing.

Annie let go of my dick and sucked and licked on my pubes instead. I didn't really care any more, but noticed she worked hurriedly to clean me up. Then she stopped.

"Way to go Ginger" Carla's voice said appreciatively "I like the way you think girl!"

"Definitely in my taste too." Carl added "Have a bottle of water to clear your mouth. Wash up in the stream if you like, might be a bit sticky here and there still. Tell us when you're ready and we'll give you the next map: you're done here."

Annie pulled at my arm to get me to stand and led me down to the brook where we washed all over.

"I can't believe you did that Annie." I said as we squatted and splashed water over our skin "You sucked me off!"

"Yeah, and you licked me. We both got off and we both know it would have happened sooner or later anyway. Not with an audience but so what? It's still better than going home naked, isn't it?"

"You think it would have happened anyway? We have only kissed so far."

"Of course it would! If you weren't planing to break up with me of course. Were you?"

"No, of course not! I'm just not very confident around girls."

"You don't say? I've been waiting for you to take the next step but I guess this trip will do that whether you want to or not. I liked being licked by you Stephan."

"I liked it too, but not like this."

We finished washing and returned to the couple. They had turned the mattress over and laid down on it again.

"We're ready." Annie said.

"Well, here's the map then, and good luck. Save any more oral activity for later is my advice."

Annie took the map and I grabbed the keys.

"That was clear, wasn't it?" Annie said when we had left "'Save it for later', I wonder how far they will make us go?"

"Have you... you know, done it?"

"Yeah, once. I was drunk and so was he. Making out we got carried away and did it. Not something I brag about but I was happy to get it over with. You?"

"No, and it makes me nervous that we might get there in front of other people. More nervous I should say."

"It's really simple Stephan: put it in me, move in and out until you come and that's it. Sure I want more than that but it's all it takes if we're pushed. I'm on the pill so there's no problem with you coming in me."

"It's silly really, me being hard most of the time today, but I somehow doubt I would be if it came to that."

"I'll suck you or rub against you if needed, don't you worry."

"You don't mind? And you don't mind being fucked if it comes to that, without being pleased?"

"No, not really. Remember the lookout, when I froze in the end? That was because I came from rubbing against your dick. If you can't please me today there will be other times and at least I've come two times today anyway. I'm one up on you and it's only two o'clock. We have time to get it right, lots of time."

- - - - - - - -

The next location was another quarry, underground this time. It was old and not much more than a narrow tunnel in the hillside, leading to a cave some fifteen feet wide. There was only a woman to meet us, fully dressed, and she brought us with her into the cave at once. Her torch shone around the cave, showing a flat, very smooth, limestone ledge to one side before it turned to shine on us.

"Okay, this is it then." she said, and something very similar to an electric shock shook my body as I anticipated the worst "In thirty minutes a bus carrying tourists will stop here to let them have a look around. I'm the guide here and it usually takes five minutes before they get bored and leave. Not so this time, because the two of you will lay on your backs on that ledge, pretending to be limestone sculptures. I'll cover you with chalk dust after you get in position and all you have to do is to lay still with eyes closed, breathing very lightly. After they leave you are done."

"Fuck!" I yelled, exasperated "How the hell do you think we could lay still? I's damp and cold, and we have to breathe for Christ's sake!"

"You do your best and I'll take care of the rest, but hurry up now, we don't have much time."

Annie was already on her way to lay down, shivering slightly at the contact with the stone ledge, so what could I do? I did the same and lay down beside her. It was damp and cold and I was certain goosebumps covered my skin.

The torch was set down beside my right knee and in the light I saw the woman pick up a bag, enter a hand and sprinkle generous amounts of white dust over our legs. She continued up, sometimes rubbing the chalk into a spot, until she reached our heads.

"Hold your breaths now while I do your mouths and noses. The chalk will be mixed with Vaseline to prevent you choking up on dust, then I'll do your eyes with the same mixture. Keep your eyes closed from then on."

Soon after she was done and left us. We couldn't speak or move so we just lay there, waiting.

I didn't hear the bus arriving but I heard the sounds of people moving around, talking and shouting. Then the sounds came closer.

"I want to emphasise that you are not allowed to touch anything in the cave." I heard the woman say "The limestone is sensitive to chemical reactions and over time touches of thousands of hands would ruin what you will see."

Despite laying with eyes closed I noticed a change in lighting and knew they were close. Then the woman said:

"This is 'The cave of the dead lovers'. As with other places like this there is an old tradition that explains everything. There's also undisputed facts that contradicts those tales but doesn't explain everything. These are the facts."

There was a pause in which I heard whispers that I couldn't decipher, then she continued:

"This quarry is from the thirteenth century and produced grindstones for mills. Everything was -- of course -- done by hand, a heavy and dusty work like most at the time. It is believed that these sculptures were made as a protest, showing the ruling king and his queen dead and naked. Since there were probably overseers it's difficult to believe it wasn't discovered early on and destroyed.

Then there is the fable. A stonemason was desperately in love but knew he could never get his

loved one because he was poor and owned no land. She loved him too though and was determined to not let any other man have her. There's no proof that the king or his vassals had the right to take a virgin before her husband on the wedding night, but it is rumoured to be the case so the couple entered the cave after the wedding, made love and swallowed arsenic to be together in eternity. Their determination so moved the gods that they turned them to stone, preserving them for ever, and this is how they were found fifty years ago. There is a saying that they will return to life if you touch their sexes, but since they are still here it's difficult to understand how anyone should now that."

There was absolute silence for a moment, then a female voice spoke up:

"Surely there's some way to determine if they were created by man or not?"

"Yes, of course, but not indecisive. There are marks of chisels all over, indicating they were man-made, but on his erection and her breasts there are none. Then there are the rumours that they move slightly at times. There's no proof either way, but that's what people say. To me it's just beautiful sculptures and a romantic legend but who knows?"

The silence was compact and then they started to leave. The relief made me relax and my hard dick twitched.

"It moved!" a thin voice said but the cave resounded it, causing a tumultuous reaction as other voices yelled:

"What?"

"Where?"

"How?"

"Him?"

"Her?"

Those were just a few of the questions echoing around the cave as everyone returned. Then the woman called them to attention.

"Listen up! Calm down! No need to get excited!" she yelled until it was silent once more "I'm sure you saw something, but from experience I can assert you that no-one will see anything more now, so calm down! I'll give you a few more minutes here, but no touching the sculptures!"

Fuck, one mistake, relaxing a moment too soon, and we had those people gawking at our nude bodies even longer! I counted slowly, expecting them to give up. Thirty, sixty, ninety. I still heard them whispering to each other.

Why is it that people whisper in caves? Annie and I were 'sculptures' so it sure couldn't be to keep us from hearing, and anyway the sound of their voices travelled quite well.

"Look at that wet spot between her legs, it's almost as if..."

"...Isn't there a wet spot on his stomach too? Right in front of his..."

"She's pretty, sexy, even made of stone she's desirable. Just think what the original must have looked like..."

"He's not bad either you know, and that dick of his... talk about 'hard as a rock'!"

Like that they continued while I counted for myself, 180, 210. The woman made an attempt to put an end to it:

"Have you seen enough?"

"A little longer please. Can we take pictures? No chemical reactions from that, is there? Flashes can't be worse than your torchlight surely?"

"Okay, a few more minutes for taking pictures, then we have to go. Your bus is waiting after all."

360, 420, 480, 600. Even with my eyes closed and chalk covering them I noticed the flashes, and the cave echoed with 'click, click, clicks'. Becoming a nude model had never been a dream of mine but there I was, a celebrity all of a sudden. My counting had reached 900 when the woman said:

"I'm sorry, but we really have to leave now. You have one more stop before dinner and time's wasting. Please follow me now."

There were a few final 'clicks' and flashes, then the sound of their shoes against the rock as they left. We still had chalk covering our eyes and the cave was surely dark as a ...cave, so I didn't get up from the ledge. In fact I stayed still since I wasn't sure if they would return for some reason: it was bad enough to be gawked at as a statue but while up and around as a living person it would be much worse. Talking was also out with chalk covering my lips.

I almost jumped out of my skin when something touched my hip. As it was I couldn't stop myself from sitting up and opening my eyes wide. I also drew in a deep breath, coinciding with a loud gasp from someone close. It wasn't entirely dark, there was the flame from a cigarette lighter flickering, and I caught a glimpse of a female face and a slim manicured hand on my hip. That was it, next my eyes filled with tears and I gasped and coughed, all caused by the chalk. The hand disappeared from me and hurried steps left the cave together with the screams of a woman.