Young Ebony Waitress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young Alina again moaning, begging," Fuck me, please, daddy."

Chris slid his length through her lower pouting lips, feeling them quiver as her other lips let slutty moans escape, begging for more. Chris pulled her tighter into his embrace and allowed his little slut to grind her clit into his pelvis. Her needy slickness was the only thing separating both of their desires; Chris knew she was close to cumming, and so was he. He had gotten her off a few times already, but his own need was yet to be sated. Chris pulled back and grabbed his hard cock at the base, positioned the head so it met with Alina's throbbing clit. Rubbing just the sensitive tip against her engorged sexual need. The sensation was filling them both to new depths of ecstasy. Chris could feel her little nub pulse and throb, trying to invade his desire completely. Chris held the young girl tightly with his gaze; their eyes burned into each other's souls as if struck by sexual lightning. Chris's cock throbbed in tune to his little waitress's slutty need as she tried to impale herself on Chris's cock.

She screamed to be filled and fucked, begging for his cock; Chris held her stare as he continued to let his knob pulse against her engorged clit.

Taking his belt, he wrapped it around her petite neck, twisting it tight as it curled around his wrist. Pulling her head up until she was straining on the tip of sexual despair. Chris held her there, his cock continuing to flirt with her clit. Young Alina's eyes rolled back in her head, mind, and body, completely lost to a newfound kinky desire. Her pussy exploded and quivered, covering Chris's cock head in her hot slutty warmth, pushing him into his sexual release. Holding the tip of his cock head hard against her throbbing clit, trying to swallow her swollen nub, he blasted his hot lust into hers.

Wave after wave of cum squirted onto the young waitresses clit, each squirt pushing them further into an unknown level of orgasmic pleasure. Their most sensitive touch melding together, combining the lust for each other, Chris's cock throbbed and squirted his release over and over, completing young Alinas own orgasm as she fell only to be held up by her restraints. Chris released the belt from her neck, allowing Alina to catch her breath as her body continued to twitch and shake her orgasm, beginning to fade. Chris took Alina's face between his hands and lifted her wrecked gaze to his. Just admiring the slutty messed up lost expression on her face. Young Alina had never known such pleasure. Her body entirely spent, unable to talk, let alone stand up. Chris gently kissed her on the lips as he lifted her body, releasing the cuffs from overhead. Her limp body fell into his, and Chris carried the young waitress laying her down on the basement bed.

Alina's mind was in two if not three worlds, her mind tormenting every thought; her young body was still quivering in sexual bliss as her subconscious screamed at her to run. The release she just felt was like no other; her pussy was still gushing for more. Feeling extremely vulnerable and exposed, emotions colliding with her mind's eye wanting more. Alina, lost between the worlds of lust and her pent-up desire to be restrained and used. She somehow knew from the second she felt Chris's eyes catch hers that it was more than a brief flirt.

She saw a desire her mind and body had craved and had just surfaced in that fleeting glance. Her mind was wrestling with desires, her young body blossoming with need.

Then she heard the slap, quickly followed by the burning sting on her ass cheek. Again Chris squeezed her young lips into a pouting grimace of shock, followed by lightning pain and thunderous want. Her ass burned with lust her mind could not comprehend as pleasure replacing the pain. Her body and mind at odds with her desires, somehow craving more of the same. Chris watched as her eyes swelled with tearful lust, running down her blushing fresh cheeks. Chris licked her tearful want, letting his lips brush her rosy cheek and then pushing his lips into hers, taking what he wanted--feeding on her lust, fuelling his desire to use the pretty little waitress. Chris ran a hand over her burning hot ass cheek, pulling her cum soaked panties up, covering her needy pain.

Chris slapped her young face until Alina focused her eyes on his. Having her attention, Chris spoke in a gentle, soothing voice, "You have two choices; I'm going to uncuff your hands, you can either get dressed and leave or follow me upstairs to my bathroom and shower?!" Chris released her restraint and, without waiting for an answer, left the young waitress to her thoughts and walked upstairs.

To be continued.

12