Young Finds Desire For Old Ch. 02

Story Info
What happened next.
1.1k words
4.59
4.9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie stood in the middle of her room, exposed, vulnerable and clad in her exquisite new lingerie. Her tiny frame wore the lingerie as if it were hand made for her. Her breasts filled the bra perfectly and the curves of her hips held the lingerie in such a way that it sat across her slim, toned stomach exquisitely.

Carol smiled at the site of the young woman stood before her and looked the young girl up and down. "Oh, Katie!" said Carol as the old lady started to walk toward her. Once in front of Katie, Carol put her hands on Katie's hips, and pulled Katie into her body. Katie felt Carol's hands stroking the soft, silky satin and lace of her lingerie and felt happy she had chosen lingerie that pleased Carol. Katie then gasped at the force that Carol used to pull her harder into.her body and moved instinctively and obediently as her body pressed against Carol's. Katie felt a burn inside her body and most importantly between her legs like never before.

Carol removed one hand from Katie's hip and slid it behind Katie's head, her fingers sliding through Katie's soft, silky hair. Carol then grabbed Katie's hair in her fist and pulled the girls face harder toward her as Carol kissed Katie hard. Katie whimpered as the sensation of Carol being somewhat forceful with her made her excited for what was to come.

Carol opened her mouth wide as the 2 women kissed and pushed her tongue inside Katie's mouth. Katie was drunk with desire and whimpered and moaned at the feel of Carol's hungry tongue inside her mouth. Katie passionately licked, sucked and kissed Carol's tongue, feeling so naughty as both woman's saliva mixed together and ran down Katie's chin.

Carol's hand continued to grip Katie's hair, her grip increasing as their passionate kiss continued and increased with lust, however, Carol now had her hand grabbing a handful of Katie's buttock. Carol had stroked the lacey and silky material of  Katie's underwear covering Katie's buttocks before taking a handful of the girls tight, soft firm flesh as if it belonged to Carol. In Katie's mind every part of her belonged to Carol.

Katie started to unbutton Carol's dress as they kissed. Katie was desperate for Carol, however, Carol took her hand from behind Katie's hand and brought it to Katies throat where Carol squeezed gently yet firmly jolting Katie's head back slightly. Katie melted at how dominant and forceful Carol was being with her and continued instinctively gave into every move that Carol made. Katie had always been curious about being submissive sexually for someone dominant and wanted to be Carol's everything.

Carol kissed and licked Katie's neck as Katie squirmed and whimpered. Carol smiled as she realised that the young girl was grinding against her leg. The silky material of Katie's underwear sliding over Carol's leg as the sex-drunk young girl ground her vagina on the old lady. Carol wanted Katie so much. The women continued to lap at each other mouths, lips and tongues as Carol moved her hand from Katie's neck, feeling her sumptuous breast, down the young girls stomach and down to the soft, silky lace of Katies underwear. Carol instantly felt how hot and wet Katie was through the damp material of Katie's beautiful thong and Carol took no hesitation at sliding her hand back down Katie's stomach and inside Katie's underwear.

Katie gasped hard and gently bit Carol's lip as the old lady stroked a finger between Katie's labia and over her sopping wet clit. "Oh fuck, Carol!" Katie exclaimed as Carol slowly slid her finger up and down over Katie's clitoris with Katie grinding herself hard on Carol's hand. Carol had desired this beautiful, young woman for so long and here she was, fucking the needy, horny little thing with her hand. Carol let her middle finger slide further between Katie's hot, wet labia and found that as she curled her finger forward, it slid easily inside of Katie. Katie put both her arms around Carol's shoulders, kissing the old lady with more passion and vigor as Carol finger-fucked her. Katie moaned and breathed heavily as Carol made love to Katie with an expert finger. Once Carol could feel Katie's vagina becoming softer and wetter she slid a 3nd finger inside Katie who sighed began to push down harder on Carol's fingers. Both women stood in the middle of Katie's bedroom, kissing each other passionately as Carol worked her fingers expertly inside of the young woman's underwear.

Carol eventually took her hand from inside Katies underwear and placed the 2 fingers she had used on Katie's vagina against Katie's lips, Katie obediently opened her mouth, closed her eyes and sucked on Carol's fingers. Carol pulled her head back and looked at Katie. Carol.sighed at how beautiful Katie looked and felt so blessed to be the one to be with someone so beautiful. Katie looked flushed and gave Carol a stunningly gorgeous smile and said, "What is it?" Carol looked deep into Katies eyes and replied, "You!"

The 2 women kissed with such passion, the desire and sexual tension between them both electrifying.

Carol broke free from the kiss, "Get on the bed" demanded Carol, "On your hands and knees!"

Without any hesitation Katie turned and walked toward her bed and got onto the bed, crawling to the middle of the bed, her heeled feet hanging over the edge. Katie arched her back and dropped down to her elbows to raise her bottom higher in the air and turned to see behind her. Carol melted at the sight of Katie in her lingerie with her bottom in the air. Carol also noticed the shape of Katie's vagina visible under the material of her underwear. Katie saw Carol looking at her and she bit her lip thinking of being on display like this for the old lady. Carol then unbuttoned her dress and let it fall to the floor revealing she was not wearing a bra, her large breasts sagged down her chest over soft folds of curvaceous, wrinkled flesh.

Katie instantly noticed how large Carol's areola and nipples were. Katie had never found another female sexually attractive, let alone been in a sexual situation like this, however, Katie found Carol's sagging breats and her large nipples extremely exciting. Carol had a sagging belly, she was not chubby, she had a body of a curvy woman whose body had succumbed to the effect gravity has on an older body. Carol wore large, plain cotton underwear which Katie thought was really cute. Katie, still displayed for Carol on her bed could not wait for what was coming next...