All Comments on 'Young Gf's First Time Cuckolding'

by whatthefuckingfuck

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot,sexy

Best sex I ever had was watching my wife with a BBC.

duke9555duke9555over 7 years ago
Not

long enough ............hence 5 stars were not given

hoser4mehoser4meover 7 years ago
great story with some editing

I would suggest you go back and replace "my girlfriend" with an actual name and throw in a few "she's". And then write another chapter. I like you story and just think a tweaks could make it much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

The part where she asks him to go get a drink at the bar made me cum so fucking hard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I need it too

At least once a week I get banged by two BBC's, good friends of mine from work. My husband doesn't mind at all. I was reluctant at first but just like this story, I got over it and actually crave a BBC in my mouth, cunt, or ass all the time. Good story, keep writing!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Excellent

Love guys who share their wives/girlfriends with black men. Excellent xoxoxoxoAnnette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Annette Bishop go fuck yourelf you satanic bitch!!!!

Your all satanic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BBC cuck

I loved this story im a cuck for BBC i want to share my wife with BBC i want to see her dp' d by some BBC i love my wife and id love to share her in this way i know she would enjoy it if she was confortable and knew i was ok with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BBC cuck

Good story i want to see my wife dp'd by BBC i love my wife very much and want to share this kind of exsperience with her i think itd be hot anyway i loved the part where he was kissing her as she was still geting dp'd. So extremly sexy.

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
i liked this story

it would be hot to have this happen. altho I know it is not just blacks that have big cocks. the biggest I have been with was white. just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BBC cuck

I want to watch my girl taking BBC its become an obesstion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BBC cuck

Amazinly hot hot story the part that had me jacking off was when she was geting dped that is such turn on for me seeing a woman take two cocks at once exspecialy two BBC i bet that was so hot looking id love to see my wife in this same scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Great story . Always to hear of a nice girl getting a good seeing too and more importantly her enjoying it and she will probably want more , she will now end up being a right slut . Nothing better than having a girl friend and maybe eventually a very slutty wife and she turn you into a cuckold husband. Which be a nice end to the story .would be nice the story of you tied to a chair and forced to lots of big cocks unloading spunk into her stretched fanny ,and then having clean their cocks when they have finished and finally clean her sore spunk filled cunt .

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Love it

I like it when the wife or girlfriend is reluctant and is manipulated. Love Deleon and his attitude but they did call him over. He has the right to laugh and take what he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this, it would be so humiliating to have happen but I know I would let the black men do what they wanted to my wife. I am afraid of how dominating they get and I know they would be able to tell and treat her like a whore in front of me. I hope they can make her cum again and again leaving her worn out and oozing cum after their done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this story, it reminds me of when I shared my wife with our black neighbor (her first BBC) she met him at the pool. I got to watch both times they did it, and even joined them once. I'm pretty sure she went back for more when I was at work and the kids were in school. I never really did find out.

fayspgfayspgover 1 year ago

Very good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous