Young Guy has Mature Pregnant Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started off gently to get her used to the thrusts and when she seemed to be taking it well increased the speed until I was fucking her quite hard. Her moans increased as I increased the temp and she fell forward on the bed as I climaxed deep in her bowels. I leaned forward and asked had it been all right and she muttered, "Talk about pain and pleasure, It certainly hurt but was also exciting and I'm glad I did it."

To my shame having 'broken her in' I hardened in her and asked was she up for some more.

She moaned, "I can take more if you want."

As I started to stallion her rear again I found her responding shoving her ass back to meet my thrusts and writhing against me exhorting me to 'fuck her ass.'

Over coffee with lots of fondling and kissing, I asked would she like to see me again. With a grin she said,"I certainly do want to see you again." She volunteered that she only worked Monday to Wednesday so could see me on Thursdays or Fridays. When I asked did she want to go out she said, "Possibly in the future but I've had real fun today so what about coming to see me next Thursday morning."

Over the next four months we met up most weeks for sex. She effectively became a 'fuck buddy' as we really only met up for sex in her house but before she started to get bigger I took her out for lunch on two occasions and fucked her in the car. When she was about 5mths pregnant and starting to show a bit she told me hubby was away for a few days and she would love us to go out as a couple.

I suggested she get a sitter and I'd take her away for a night to a hotel if she wore the green dress for dinner that her bosses had fucked her in. She said she would try to get in to it.

She did and although it was a bit tight I found it very sexy as it was also sculpted to her figure with the top struggling to hold in her heavier breasts and the big nipples clearly on display. It was also sculpted to her much larger rear but overall was very sexy and I enjoyed a really good nights fucking with her.

I actually found the changes to her body sexy with her breasts, thighs and ass getting bigger. I loved fondling her bigger heavier breasts and tit fucked her several times and of course I continued to make good use of her thickening butt.

Apparently lots of pregnant woman get randier when they are pregnant and Debs said I was a godsend as she was horny nearly on the time. She said if I hadn't come along she would have had to rekindle her affair with her boss.

After a couple of months, it was uncomfortable for her with me on top of her so sex was mainly oral, doggy, in the spoons position or me sodomising her. Initially I left it up to her when to call time on our sex but she was a woman who really wanted and liked cock.

She also said with her being well serviced she was a lot easier to live with and hubby and she were getting on better and had resumed a sex life although this mainly consisted of her giving him oral.

However, I felt it time to stop our sessions when she was 7mths when she thought she felt contractions after we had a very vigorous anal sex session. She had encouraged me to 'give it to her hard up the ass' and when I did twice in a row she felt unwell. I thought I was going to have to take her to the hospital and was really glad when she settled down.

I suggested that we give it a rest until after she had the baby as I didn't want to hurt her or it. After giving me a blow job she did ask me to keep in touch by 'phone and said she hoped we could resume when she had the baby if I still fancied her.

This coincided with me being given a new job with a move but I promised to keep in touch and Part2 started.

12