Young Lawn Guy

Story Info
Seducing the young lawn guy.
1.8k words
4.64
11.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right now this is a story of fantasy but I hope to change that.

Here I am at 62 and facing a few health issue and I decided it was time to give up some house chores. Cutting my grass and yard work were at the top of the list. My wife was good with this.

I do have a history playing around with guys but it has been a while. I haven't been altogether aggressive looking for it and when I do I try to find some one closer to my age. You know, guys a bit like myself that don't get any sex anymore at home. When I do, it used to be getting head but lately I have enjoyed being on my knees and doing the sucking.

One day I get home from work and find a card for lawn services. Interesting timing. After settling in I decided I was going to give the number a call. It was answered immediately with a cheery hello. I talked to Ben for a few minutes and let him know my situation. As it turns out he is starting his business and was dropping cards off near his house so he lived close bi. He was able to come over that afternoon to give me an estimate and we agreed to meet at my house around 3.

We shook hands and discussed everything I needed him to do. We agreed on a price and set up the yardwork for the next day. He seemed like a really nice kid, around 21 I figure. Seemed ambitious and ready to get his business off the ground.

The next morning rolls around he he is here around 8. I take him to the backyard for a little more conversation of what I needed done. As I was talking to him I started to realize he was kinda cute which is not what I think about guys in general. For me it's usually just about sex. This confused me but I put it aside and let him get to work. He finished up and I paid him and sent him on his way.

Over the next few days I found myself thinking about him. What would it be like to blow a young man like this? I imagined he would have a nice cock and shoot big loads which is what I like. I would try to put it out of my mind but the brain wants what it wants. For the first time I was actually craving young cock. I thought it would be awesome to have a nice hard young cock in my mouth that would feed me lots of cum. I knew I wanted to give it a try but had no idea how to get the balls rolling.

His next time out to cut the grass came around. I offered him a soda and we started talking for a bit. I came up with an idea and started to ask him about his social life. "Man, to be your age again. I bet a hard working good looking guy like you has to have girls chasing you all the time."

"With all that I have going on I don't have time for a girlfriend."

Hrmmm, interesting. "Wow, I would figure a good looking young guy like yourself would be getting blowjobs on a regular basis."

He starts to laugh and says "Sadly no. Haven't really had one in a very long time, and the last girl that did it wasn't very good,"

Here was my chance. "Seems to happen a lot since girls don't have the equipment they don't know how to handle it. That's why guys are so much better at it." Then I acted like I had said something I shouldn't have. I glanced at him to measure his reaction.

He looked a little confused at first and was silent for a second. He finally said "Guys? Wait, do you mean to tell me you've played with guys?"

"Well, yeah. I pretty much knew I was bi at a young age have sucked quite a few cocks in my day. Don't get me wrong, I love girls, titties and pussy a lot but sometimes a guy needs to get down with another guy. When that happens it's just sex. No emotions, no drama."

I was smiling as I was looking into his eyes trying to gauge his reaction. He seemed a little stunned. After a few minutes of silence he said "I have always wondered how guys could get it on with each other but I guess I understand now. So you've played with other guys and you like it?"

"Loved it" I said. "The feeling of rubbing you tongue all over the head and then putting it in your mouth is exciting and amazing. Knowing you are making a bud feel as good as can be is exhilarating. Having a guy shoot into your mouth and taking his load is the ultimate satisfaction." I laughed and said "my problem is I don't get to do it enough."

At this point he seemed to be in awe. "I don't know if I could ever do anything like that. I'm straight."

"You don't have to be gay to enjoy that or even bi. You don't have to be gay to enjoy a good blowjob. Just close your eyes and enjoy an eager mouth that wants to service you. Hard to believe you haven't been taken care of."

"Damn. I wasn't thinking about it before but now all this talk has made me horny." As he was trying to discreetly rub his crotch.

And there it was. The opening I needed. "Well hell, the wife just went shopping so she will be out for about an hour. I would be more than happy to take care of that if you like. We can just pop into my basement and I can give you the relief you need."

His breathing deepened but I could tell he was very wary of this situation. He thought about it for a few minutes then finally said "I...i...if it's OK with you I would love to get a blow job if you don't mind. I can't believe I'm saying this. Never in a million years did I think of getting a blow-job from a guy."

"It's all good my young friend. I remember when I was your age and horny all the time. It's actually something I love doing and would love to help you out. Wish I had that same opportunity back in the day. Follow me into the basement."

We walked into my man cave which has a comfortable area set aside with a big screen TV. Wouldn't you know it I had a porn DVD (straight) ready to go. I popped it in and motioned Ben to the couch. Poor kid looked terrified but excited at the same time. I stood him in front of the couch and got down on my knees. He was breathing very hard now as I unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his shorts and pulled down his zipper. It might have been a little mean of me but I was moving slowly and taking my time loving every second of it.

I took my fingers and lightly rubbed the outline of his cock through his whitey tighties. I could feel him shiver as I ran my fingers up and down. I then grabbed either side of the waistband and pulled them down slowly. When I got them past his cock it jumped to attention like only a 22 year old cock can. I pulled them to his ankles as he stepped out of them. It was a beautiful cock. 7 inches cut and the circumference a little larger than a golf ball with a beautiful mushroom head.

I reached up and grabbed the base of this magnificent cock. I stuck my tongue out and gently licked the precum that was oozing out of his slit. I started to roll my tongue all over his head which made him moan. Rolled it on top and worked my way to the sensitive area underneath which I knew was driving him wild. Then it was time to let him slide into my mouth. I parted my lips and took in the head all the while working my tongue underneath. I slid him in farther and backed off a bit. Then a little farther. I looked up and saw he was in heaven. I was in heaven. I unzipped my own shorts so I could jerk off while I was savoring the taste and feeling in my mouth.

I bobbed my head back and forth until I finally took him all in my mouth all the while working my tongue on his underside which was driving him crazy. Moving slowly and deliberately I was there to worship this young mans cock. "Oh my God if you don't stop I am going to cum!"

What a dilemma. Sure I wanted his cum. I wanted it on my face, in my mouth, all over my fingers but at the same time I didn't want stop giving him head. I didn't really have the time to process this as I felt his head start to swell and I looked up as he was tilting his head backwards and let out a guttural moan "OH GOD, OH GOD, OH SHIT YEAH" as I felt stream after stream shoot into my mouth. I love cum so I wanted to hold in in my mouth for a bit but he was cumming so much it started to ooze out of my mouth and all down my fingers. I wasn't stopping yet.

I slowed down when I saw he was about done shooting his load and popped his cock out of my mouth and looked up and smiled at him as more cum drooled out of my mouth. I used his cock to wipe the cum that leaked out of my mouth and on my chin before I put him back in. I wanted to make sure I sucked him totally dry. As he was catching his breath he looked down at me and caught me licking his cum off my fingers.

"Oh my God that was the most amazing blow-job I ever had. I see what you mean about guys knowing what to do. You seem to really like cum, too."

"I didn't know that until I gave my first blow-job and it was love at first taste. Can't seem to get enough. If we time it right on Saturdays we can make this a regular thing. Maybe experiment a little depending on how you feel about all this after you have some time to think."

"I have a lot of thinking to do. This is all very confusing. I never imagined anything like this happening to me. I don't know what to think about it".

"No worries. Go ahead and knock out the yard. I'll pay you now so you won't have to hang around afterwards if it is awkward for you. Just remember, I enjoyed it and I know you did as well so what happened here stays here. It's just a blow-job, nothing more."

With that I patted him on the shoulder and head upstairs and he went to work.