Young Love

Story Info
A young couple on their first trip together [throat fucking].
2.2k words
4.05
7.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my fingers tightly around the coffee cup, absorbing the warmth that seeped through it. It was barely six in the morning, but the sun was already shining. Encasing the entire scene with a warm summery glow that faded into the waves as they quietly crashed against the shore. I've always been a morning person, but I'm even more so when I'm on holiday simply because I adore the serenity that comes along with early mornings. I placed my feet up on the opposite chair and took in a deep breath inhaling the fresh breeze that washed up from the beach, taking time to enjoy our new terrace for the upcoming week.

Jacob and I had only been dating for a couple of months, and during one of our dates, I mentioned how much I missed being a student. Mainly because I was carefree and I didn't have any responsibilities, so I used to party and travel whenever it pleased me. Jacob seemed to like the idea, and the next thing I know, he convinced me that we should go on a quick trip to Italy. And that's how we ended up there, in a beach resort in the south of Italy. We were still in what some would call the honeymoon phase. Nothing about him was annoying, and all we ever did was go to dinners, drink, laugh and then fuck like our life depended on it all night.

The first time we met was at a house party. He was the only one who wasn't shit faced other than me, so we started talking. And soon after that, he asked me out. I remember he told me to meet him at the beach and that all I needed to bring was a blanker for us to lay on. Which I did, and then he showed up with a bottle of red wine, a packet of crisps and a box of chocolates. He even got the wine glasses with him, which I thought was really sweet, and that was it. From that moment, I was hooked.

In all fairness, I was already attracted to him before our first date. Jacob had this street attitude that he walked around with. He only ever wore black clothes with a silver chain around his neck, and he always had a cap on no matter where he'd go. His headset was probably more important than his wallet, blasting with rap music all day long. And he constantly had this judgemental look on his face like he wasn't impressed by anything that happened. His eyebrows were always in a little frown, and his rough beard made him seem scruffy. But his green eyes gave him away. They could melt anyone's heart in a second, and they were what caught my attention in the first place.

Despite the tough exterior that he wanted everyone to see, he had a soft heart, and he was the sweetest man I'd ever met. He hated it when I called him cute, but he really was. Plus, on top of it all, he'd always make time for me and treated me with respect, so I genuinely couldn't ask for anything better. Well, maybe that he'd be a morning person too, but he worked as a nightclub manager, so his schedule was completely fucked up. He'd be awake all night and then sleep all morning, but we still made it work.

With a couple of hours to kill before he'd be up, I decided to head down to the beach for a swim. I slipped into my tiny white bikini, grabbed my towel and went off to start my vacation. Then when people began to gather around, I walked back up to our room and tiptoed my way into the bathroom. I planned to shower before waking him up, but just as I was about to step under the water, the door opened up.

"Hey gorgeous," he said, still sleepy, "what have you been up to?"

I stepped out of the shower and gave him a little kiss, "Good morning, baby. I went down by the beach, and I thought I'd shower off the salt before we head out for some food."

He made a little grunt with his voice, and he took a step back to look at my naked body. "God, I'll never get bored of looking at you," he said in awe as if seeing me for the first time. He moved closer and kissed my lips while cupping my ass and pulling me up to my toes. Then he kissed the top of my breasts, licking just above my nipple, "It's true you need a shower," he said, "your skin tastes so salty." I laughed at his stupid comment and stepped back into the shower letting the water fall over my hair and across my body.

As I closed my eyes to avoid the water, I felt Jacobs hands wrap around my waist and hug me close to him, pressing my ass up against his morning boner. I let my head fall back onto him while he reached out for the soap bottle. He squeezed a good amount onto the palm of his hands, placed the bottle back down carefully and started to rub his hands together. Lathering the soap and foaming it up before massaging it over my breasts. He moved his hands in circles, starting from the side of my breasts over to the middle, bringing them to the top and round again.

Covering both of my breasts in soap and swiftly brushing over my nipples. He added some more soap and started massaging my shoulders, caressing my neck and rubbing the ends of my ear. His touch felt so gentle and so hypnotising.

I turned around to face him, kissing him under the water and soaping up my hands. Rubbing the foam against his chest, over his abs and all the way down to his pubic bone, avoiding his member and cradling his balls. Jacob reached over and kissed me again. This time he seemed more awake and more determined to have me. "I think you're done showering," I said, moving his hands away from my body. "You should dry yourself and wait for me on the bed. I want to get a taste of your morning cock."

He looked at me like I had just unveiled a secret, his face all lit up with anticipation. "Don't keep me waiting for long," he said, slapping my ass. He stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist and headed out of the bathroom. I washed my hair as quick as I could and pulled it up into a high ponytail like I knew he liked. Then I wrapped a towel around me, barely covering my pussy and opened the bathroom door.

Jacob sat up on the edge of the bed, with his hand over his massive hard cock, lightly caressing it and teasing it. But instead of joining him on the bed, I decided to lean against the bathroom doorway and give him a bit of a show. I clasped the edges of the towel in my hands and slowly started to lower it, watching him as he continued to move his hand over his member. I could see him biting his lip, restraining himself from saying anything, but as I dropped my towel down to the floor, he shook his head and muttered, "ts ts ts, ugh baby! You're killing me with that body."

I put on the most innocent look I could pull off and licked my fingers before starting to rub my pussy and massaging my breasts. "What do you want?" I asked him, trying to sound oblivious.

"I want you to get on your knees and suck my cock." He ordered.

"Oh Jacob, that's no way to speak to a lady. I think I'm going to stay right here and play by myself." I teased as I sat down on the floor and spread my legs open.

"Please," he begged, "just come here and let me touch you."

I looked into his eyes and licked my fingers once more before sliding them inside me. Gently stretching my pussy, and sliding them back out to see them glisten in juices.

"That's it. Enough games." He said, standing up. Jacob grabbed my arm and pulled me up to my feet, pinned me against the wall and pressed one of his hands over my neck and the other just above my wet slit. My heart skipped a beat as his face came closer to mine, he knew exactly what I liked, and I trusted him to take charge. "Turn around," he said, guiding me back into the bathroom. This time I was facing the mirror just above the vanity. He pushed me forward, bending me over the sink, covered his cock in spit and slipped it inside my wet pussy.

A small gasp came out through my lips as he buried himself inside me. Jacob closed his grip around my hair and pulled my head back, and slowly started to rock his hips into me. I could see his face in the mirror, growing hungrier for me with every thrust. I can't explain why, but watching him fuck me like that was turning me on. It's as if I was watching a porn show and we were the actors, both of us looking carnal, passionate and lost in our horny minds.

Before I had the chance to beg for more, Jacob slipped his thick cock out of me and turned me around to face him. He picked me up from my waist, and I wrapped my legs around him as he walked over to the bed and threw me onto it. I bounced off just a little, landing on my back, and he crawled up next to me. Rubbing the tip of his cock over my clit and sucking onto my nipples.

I looked up at Jacob's furrowed brows and then down to his cock, watching his precum seeping out. "Make me cum, Jacob. Please. " I begged.

He reached out for my vibrator, turning it on without any trouble and pressed it up against my clit, causing my entire body to shiver before settling into a blissful state of pleasure. I tried to reach out for his cock and run my fingers over it, but I couldn't keep up the rhythm. The vibrator was sucking up all of my attention and made it impossible for me to do anything else. All I could think of was the build-up that edged closer and closer to my orgasm. I couldn't keep my legs still, and my breathing got louder. The few minutes that he'd held up the vibrator felt like hours of tormenting pleasure until I finally squeezed my eyes shut and came.

Jacob climbed over me and slipped his cock inside me, lowering his body onto mine, hugging me close to him and feeling my contractions. A rush of emotions flashed through my mind, showering me with affection and giving me a faint hope for our untainted love. "Oh God, Jacob. This is so fucking good." I whispered, "tell me how you want me? How do you want me to make you cum?" I asked him, ready to do as he says. He pushed himself onto his knees and held his cock into his right hand, "open your mouth," he muttered under his breath.

I moved closer to him and took his cock in my mouth, gently licking his shaft and playing with his tip as he grew harder. "Show me that you can take it, baby," he said, pushing himself deeper, slowly thrusting his hips into my mouth. I knew exactly where this was headed. Jacob loved fucking my mouth, and although I wasn't a big fan of it, I enjoyed pleasing him. So we had a little safe sign for me to tell him when it got too much. Jacob started to pick up the pace, pushing his cock as far in as he could. My eyes began to water, and my gagging got louder as he continued to fuck my mouth. Dominating me like he loved to do until I couldn't take it any longer. I squeezed my hands onto his thighs, and he backed off, easing out of my mouth and turning onto his back.

"Are you good?" he asked out of breath. I nodded at him as I swallowed the spit that had built up in my mouth and climbed over him. I went up on my feet and lowered myself onto his girthy cock. Jumping over him and trying to stabilise my hands onto his chest. Then I lowered myself down onto my knees and continued to rock my hips back and forth until his legs were shaking. "Can I cum on your tits?" he asked, barely able to form the question. "Of course, handsome. Let me get down."

I went off the bed and kneeled, crossing my arms underneath my boobs and pushing them as far up as I could. Within seconds I had warm cum spurting all over my tits, covering my nipples and dribbling down my belly. I blew a little kiss over to Jacob as he fell back onto the bed, panting with his hand still around his cock. And I headed back into the shower, where all the trouble started in the first place.

"Shall we get some breakfast after I'm done, babe?" I shouted, "I'm starving."

"Nothing too sweet, though." He said, walking into the bathroom. "I want to eat your cunt after we're done."