Young Lovers Hypnosis Ballbusting

Story Info
A couple experiments in several ways.
8.6k words
4.49
7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark is a 5'11" guy who lies on his dating profile, saying he's 6-foot. He's a lean built man with black hair who shaves his hair smooth. He prefers to be hairless--groin included. His intimate parts are impressive--his penis is just shy of 7" and even his testicles are slightly bigger than typical.

Eve is a 5'5" girl who will eat food even if it's what she didn't order, to avoid a conflict. She's athletic, but since graduating school she hasn't been nearly as avid as she once was. She has B-cup breasts and a slim figure, though the squats she did in the past at least let her have a butt when she poses right.

Eve and Mark were about a year into their relationship. Well within the romantic and sweet time of learning each other's personalities and blending their lifestyles. Unlike their past relationships, each could really see the other as their partner for life. They just clicked in a way that felt natural, but there was still insecurity and anxiety from the past. They were still in the nervous excitement that comes with testing boundaries and sharing personal thoughts and behaviors, hoping the other wouldn't think you're crazy or gross.

Their sex life was great, each supporting the other and being mostly communicative, though Mark had a kink he was worried about. He'd kept it to himself in past relationships, but this one was different. He was serious about Eve, and loved her enough, that he wanted to take the risk. Besides, she was supportive everywhere else. They both were.

He'd brought up ballbusting to her, trying not to feel embarrassed about it. She at first teased him, of course, but quickly the two got to explaining boundaries and realistically putting this into their bedroom. Eve was really concerned for safety, "But like, how tough are you? Er-, are they?"

"They're like really tough," Mark said.

"No, really," her eyes narrowed.

"Really! They just hurt a lot. But, like, no risk of trauma. Not if we're doing normal stuff--I don't want you to use a sledgehammer."

"Oh God, do people do that!?"

"No! Not like for real. I've seen videos where-"

"Videos?" she arched a brow.

"Shut up," he laughed, "like one video. And it was super fake, guaranteed. The real danger is blood flow if you tie something up."

She grimaced, "Do you... want that?"

Mark's heartbeat sped up. He was worried about judgment, "Kinda. I mean, it's practical--if you put twine around the boys, it keeps them from running from you when you're trying to hit them."

This fact surprised her, "What, are they hard to hit?"

"Well, they're not in the business of being hit, generally."

They talked for a while about his anatomy and his wants. She was curious, but worried. "I'm down to try this, but I'm worried I won't enjoy it like you will. I don't want you to get in your head if I'm hesitant. Besides, I'm not really a 'dom' or anything in our other kinks."

He was relieved, "No worries, I swear I'd love anything you did."

But, life got in the way. Work was picking up, for both of them, and the stress and long hours was detrimental. They'd outlined their plans, boundaries, safe words, etc. But, the activity itself was slowly being forgotten.

The next morning was a weekend they both had off work. This was the big opportunity--for them both. Adulthood sucks.

Mark stepped into his living room to see it'd been cleared to leave a large space. His soft rug, recently cleaned, was in the center to give a wide area for their activities. Eve stood in the middle, hands on her hips, trying to look commanding. She was succeeding.

Mark wasn't used to this, and spoke in his usual flippant way, "Did you sleep on my couch?"

Eve didn't flinch, "Yes." She was mentally screaming to herself, unsure of what she was doing or if it was attractive.

Mark rubbed an eye and joined her, kissing her cheek, "Sleep okay?"

Eve put a gentle, firm hand on his chest and pushed him away. She inhaled deeply to calm herself, and said, "I'm going to hurt you now, so pull down your pants."

Mark's eyes widened, "Oh, that's hot."

He pulled off his pajamas and knelt down in front of her. He was in just his gray boxer-briefs underwear, his soft bulge leaving an imprint on their front. Eve could see the outline of his long cock, even seeing its head outlined in the gray shadow.

She stood in front of him, arms crossed, wearing a soft black shirt and matching shorts that shined in their synthetic fiber. She said, "Pull them out through your front... pocket... slit thing."

Mark reached down and withdrew his genitals, hanging them out of the front of his underwear. The hole made for them naturally was snug enough to hold his dangling balls, so they wouldn't move too much. Eve shook her head, "No, not your dick. Just your balls."

Mark stopped halfway, his eyes widening. He let go of his privates, letting just his dangling orbs swing below him. His dick hardened, pointing upward toward his navel, trapped in-place by the tight cloth. Eve breathed deeply, taking great effort to tear her gaze away from her boyfriend's impressive piece. She looked down at his loose scrotum, wondering if the warmth from his well-rested sleep and comfortable pajamas made him this way every morning. She asked, "Is it better, or worse for them to be loosened up?"

Mark replied, "Oh, way better. Much easier to get to them when the sac is barely holding them."

Eve approached him, "Hm, that's weird-I usually like how they look more when they're all tight."

She crouched down to look at them, her face inches from them. They were shaved hairless, for ease and hygiene. Eve didn't mind the hair, as long as it wasn't fully jungle down there, but Mark preferred it for both of them. They were like a lava lamp-constantly in-motion and adjusting from his breathing and body temperature. She saw his dick twitch, and his balls moved with it. She raised a hand, "I'm going to slap them."

She realized that wasn't really very hot of her to say, though she'd meant for it to sound dominant. She quickly added, "If you make a sound, I'll slap you until you're quiet!"

Her heart was pounding-she had no idea if this performance was doing it for Mark. She looked up at him, and he looked ecstatic. He nodded urgently. She held her hand up, vertically, then adjusted it to be palm-up underneath his balls. Then she hesitated again, and adjusted her hand to be sideways, palm faced to slap both balls in a quick strike. She was shaking now that she was unsure how to hit them. How could she mess this part up?

Mark spoke, "Uh, Eve?"

She looked up at him, and met his puppy-dog gaze. He had a snide grin on his face and lust in his eyes. He said, "What if I'm talking now? Do you think that's begging for punishment?"

Eve smiled, feeling reassured by him. Why was she so in her head? He'd already told her he'd love whatever she did-and he was literally asking for this. She flicked her hand, hard, swiftly between his legs. The sound was a sharp slap that surprised her-she didn't realize it'd sound so loud! She immediately looked at Mark, and saw him biting his lip and closing his eyes tightly. He sighed in a controlled, quiet manner, and breathed in. He opened his eyes and she melted. Or, she would've, if she wasn't in-character.

She felt an instinct to comfort him, hold his balls in her hand and massage them, or kiss her lover and ask if he was okay. But, she saw that he wasn't just putting on a brave face-he was listening to her command! She felt something in her chest, some emotion that was mixed between pride, power, and happiness. It was something like passion.

She said, "Looks like you deserve a little reward."

She removed her sleep top, revealing her pale skin. She grabbed his shoulders and leaned over him, giving him a lovely view of her soft breasts, gently swinging before him. She asked him, "Do you want to just look at them, and rest your hurt balls? Or," she shook her shoulders a bit, bouncing her boobs a foot in front of his face, "do you want to suck on them, and earn a punishment knee to your tender testicles?"

Her vagina was wet, slightly damp, mostly at the situation being so intimate. She'd put on a show like this before, but never had she been the one to force such a move onto Mark. Normally, it was something like a strip tease when Mark had already initiated something. This was freeing and exciting. And, she already knew what he'd do.

Mark latched onto her nipple, pulling it deeply into his mouth and running a greedy tongue over it. She pressed into him, allowing him to drink her in as far as he wanted. She smiled while his warm mouth worked her tit, and he moved onto the other. He flicked his tongue vigorously over the other nipple. Eve chuckled into his ear, "Okay, honey. Time for your dessert."

She slammed a hard knee into his balls, crushing them up under his perineum. He gasped in pain while her foot returned to the ground. She held her chest to his face, thinking it would help to soften the blow if he had a distraction. It also served to partially gag his groans of pain.

He doubled forward and Eve moved out of the way. He grabbed his gonads, laying his head on the rug. Eve rubbed his back gently, then asked, "You okay?"

Mark's mouth hung open, and he smiled blissfully. He panted, "Oh fuck yes."

He rolled over, still nursing his balls, and begged her with a fervor she'd never seen in him before, "Please kick me, Eve."

Eve's eyes widened, and for a moment the two were afraid of each other's thoughts. Eve was scared for her boyfriend, worried that he was going to hurt himself using her, and that thought terrified her on several levels. Mark was horrified that her judgment was aimed at his strangeness, and anticipated a burgeoning rejection-an imminent incongruence in their symmetry.

Mark released his privates and hugged her sweetly. Eve reciprocated. She saw he was safe, unharmed physically. He saw she was accepting, caring for him.

There was a minute of recovery, and then Mark took his kneeling pose again. Eve stood behind him, across the room at the end of the rug. Mark had told her that the surprise of the hidden kick was part of the experience, and this thought excited her. She saw his red skin on the hanging balls, and felt a moment of trepidation. But, Mark's demeanor was calm and collected, with no signs of injury. Truly, he'd fully recuperated from the last hits.

She asked, "Are you sure you're able to handle this?"

Mark nodded, "We looked it up together, and watched the videos! You know we're good, even with a running start."

Eve steeled her resolve, and narrowed her eyes. She ran forward, fast like a jog, but not quite a sprint. She was shocked at how gracefully she dashed forward. She was upon him in an instant, kicking out and up with her powerful leg. It arced up fluid and fast, swinging into his vulnerable bits with devastating force. The pendulum of her foot was driven with athletic muscles following a building charge from her run-up. She gasped at herself-now horrified that she'd gone all-out in this attack accidentally.

Mark lifted off the rug slightly, by his own reaction rather than her kick. Still, the visage made Eve think she'd broken him. Mark fell over, wailing a single long, painful note in pain. Eve knelt beside him, asking, "Are you okay baby? I didn't mean to go so hard! I'm sorry!"

She thought she heard him weeping, and her lip quivered. If she did any lasting damage, this was her worst nightmare. She looked behind him, but couldn't survey the damage with his covering hands over her kick's victims. Then, the crying changed in rhythm. She looked up at him, and saw he was laughing. He grit his teeth and she saw him look at her with soft eyes and relaxed eyebrows. He said, "That hurts like hell. I'm gonna need like 5 minutes."

Eve sniffed and wiped a single tear from her eye's corner. She laughed at the situation. In a few minutes, Mark was back to kneeling. She was under him, his balls dangling over her face. She reached up to grab them in her slender fingers. She asked, "So, like, how hard?"

Mark shrugged, "Hard as you can, I guess."

Eve shook her head, then stopped when she realized that was stupid since he couldn't see her, "No way, Mark, that's gonna kill you."

Mark laughed, "Not to be rude, but your kick is definitely way more dangerous than your hands."

She growled, "Oh wow, man, no mercy then."

He leaned forward, placing a firm hand between her legs. She gasped, and he said, "I hope you'll accept my sincerest apologies."

He rubbed her clit through her pajama shorts, making gentle circles on her. She sighed, then bit a lip. Something was so hot about being toyed with while staring up into her boyfriend's baby-makers. She saw them bounce and sway while he pressed into her folds, rubbing up and down over her sensitive skin. She clamped her hands over his delicates. She bore down with her fingers, squeezing as hard as she could. Mark exhaled harshly, "Oh, fuck, Eve!"

His fingers danced faster on her clit, focusing their attention directly onto her bullseye. She smiled, trying to match his vigor with her own. She crushed harder, squeezing his balls between her palms and leaving no room for them to squirm out. They were slippery in her hands, moving and sliding around. Mark was right when he'd described them before.

She moaned quietly, humping her pelvis against his hand, which was pressed firmer against her front entrance in response to her harsh treatment of his balls. She shifted her grip, tucking one into each hand, and closing her fingers over them. She pressed into them hard, and Mark moaned in pain. His hand flicked over her faster and faster, and she almost lost herself in the pleasure. He was targeting her clit expertly, and briefly interspersing his focus on it with broad rubbing around her vulva and massaging her thighs.

Finally, he gasped in pain and fell forward, placing his hand on the rug beside her. She released his testicles immediately when she came to her senses. She gasped, as he had fallen forward, he almost fell onto her. His balls came an infinitesimally short distance from her face, dangling and just barely brushing over her parted lips. She leaned forward a fraction of an inch, kissing them. Mark moaned, partly in pain from the tender touching but partly in pleasure from her kind attention.

He replaced his hand onto her pussy, but then moved his hand over it, sliding it under her shorts and panties. He took a moment to make a delicate scratching gesture, just running his fingertips up and down her slit. She placed her hands on his thighs, squeezing them. He made a beckoning gesture on her slit, repeating his up and down dance on her, each time pressing just a tiny bit deeper. He was lubricating his fingers with her wetness. She reached higher, grabbing his hips low and gently pressuring him to lower. She moaned into his balls, "Fuck, you feel good."

Mark dove confidently into her, pumping deeply and steadily, while she took one of his balls fully into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Mark groaned in his euphoric balance between swollen pain and gentle pleasure. Eve knew just how to treat him, and he knew just how to please her. She switched which nut she sucked, and he switched his tempo to rapid, shallow thrusts.

She sucked and worked his balls, kissing and licking and gently suckling them while Mark reciprocated his feelings as best he could communicate with his hand. Eve felt her orgasm building, and signaled this in her usual way by exhaling hard and gripping Mark tightly. He took his thumb to pressure her clit directly, flicking and focusing intently on it, pushing her over the edge. She came on his hand while deeply kissing his balls.

After, he rolled onto his back. Mark panted, and Eve's pupils dilated at the sight of him. She felt a hunger for him, and this taste of power really buzzed through her. She stood over him, hands on her hips. She asked, "Do you want to finish?"

She gracefully dropped down to straddle his body, kneeling over him and reaching down below her to release his member from its tight cloth. Mark muttered, "Hell yes."

He was struggling to participate as enthusiastically as he usually did, but Eve rode him on their carpet until the two climaxed together. As she rested her head on his chest, and as he felt the remaining waves of pain fading, they both reflected on this new type of fun. Mark was ecstatic that his fantasy had been realized, and was extremely open to more; he was only disappointed in how far he could go. Eve was much more conflicted: She couldn't deny a strange jubilance at being in-control and exacting pain, safely, onto a lover. Still, she wasn't as much excited by the act as she was into Mark, and seeing him enjoying himself at her command. And, she was terrified of hurting him in any lasting way by going too far.

Eve lay there comfortably on his rising and falling chest. She thought about it more, and had an epiphany. Really, this was like a puzzle--and she loved puzzles. It was a question of how she could inflict the most mentally-exciting pain without actually hurting Mark. She asked him, "What about hypnotism?"

"What?"

"For this ballbusting thing--what about if I hypnotized you for it? That way, you're never in actual danger of being hurt or going too far?"

Mark grew more alert, "Hypnosis isn't real, right?"

Eve shrugged, "It's more like a suggestibility thing, like you might be more open to answering questions or being tricked into thinking you're feeling something. My aunt said she was hypnotized once."

Mark squinted, "The same aunt who had the-"

"Yes, Margaret, with the ferret."

Mark stroked her hair, "That thing still alive?"

"Yeah, it's like 13 now."

"What?" He withdrew his phone from his pants on the floor, "I'm seeing the world record ferret age is 14."

Eve rolled her eyes, "There's a lot of magic in the world that you're gonna miss out on if you keep researching facts about ferrets."

There was a pause while they smiled at each other. Eve said, "So? You want to try hypnosis?"

"This is so dumb," Mark laughed quietly, before pausing, "I mean, but if it works do you still technically have my consent?"

The two talked about it for a bit more, affirming their boundaries, before concluding they'd try again soon.

The days wore on, but now the two partners had a fire burning in themselves to try this exciting new strategy. It was only the next weekend when they planned to try this new ballbusting method. Eve had spent a night playing a recording on a mind machine through headphones for Mark. The recording was meant to reinforce certain modes of thinking at specific prompt words. Eve had never done this with real equipment bought online, so was hoping it worked out. If not, well, at least they'd laugh about it.

Eve awoke in Mark's bedroom, seeing he'd already left and had the headphones put up. She stepped out to a cleared room, like she'd done last week. Her eyes darted to the corner of the room, where Mark had left out a carpet cleaning vacuum. He excitedly strode over to her. She asked, "Did you clean the carpet again?"

Mark grinned eagerly, embracing her, before answering, "Yep! I didn't want to get my knees dirty."

Then, he knelt down in front of her, sliding his hands over her soft pajamas, and gently lowered her shorts. He kissed the front of her panties, and Eve's heart fluttered. He pressed his lips against her own lower pair, tensing and pinching them onto her hooded clit at the front. She grabbed his hair, her eyes widening at this rapid assault on her pleasure organ. But, she didn't want to cum yet-not even close. She pushed him back, stepping away and standing before him. She pulled her pants back up, and said, "Mark, let's see if the hypnotism worked."

Mark rested on the rug, leaning back on his elbows to prop up his torso. He admired her from this low angle. She wore comfortable pink pajamas with various sized hearts all over. Likewise, Eve admired her man while he was posed up for her. He wore an unbuttoned henley shirt with sleeves pushed up his forearms, and his plaid pants were soft and lightly faded. She traced out his bulge with her eyes while he traced out her nipples jutting through her thin shirt, each at the center of their own heart pattern. Their gazes met and they both smiled, realizing they each were eye-fucking the other.