Young Lovers Hypnosis Ballbusting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her grip doubled with his hypnotic pain to bring Mark immediate pain. He grunted, but was undeterred from his current course of fucking his girlfriend's brains out. His horniness dulled the pain. He felt incredible--like he couldn't be stopped. He brought his hand back down onto her pink ass cheek again, harder this time to spur her toward greater violence on him. He was daring her, and she knew it. Eve's tongue hung half-out. She said, "Oh? That doesn't hurt your balls?"

Mark moaned in pain. She looked between her legs again and watched his lower half react to the torture. Her grip squeezed his balls red, but more interesting was the subconscious reaction to the hypnosis. Thinking it was being struck, his sac was contracting and shifting against her grip. She held the orbs trapped, but if she hadn't they might've slipped out of her view in retreat. She wanted to slap them, but releasing them from her crushing squeeze would possibly deny her reach.

She settled for the next best, saying, "Mark, I'm about to be merciless. Can your nuts handle it?"

Mark grunted, gasped, some kind of harsh, high-pitched exhalation sound neither of them knew he could make! Eve smiled and Mark half-laughed. Mark spoke, "I'll have to, because there's no chance I'm pulling out of your ass."

Eve's wetness was getting severe, and she felt it gently start spreading from her as Mark worked her pussy. A small bit threatened to go down her thigh, and Mark's fingers were slick with it. Eve was lost in her feelings, ever approaching orgasm. She threw her head back to say, "I'm getting close, baby. If I say something I'll regret, don't hold it against me!"

She was earnest in this. As hot as their talking was, she was struggling to choose her words carefully. Mark grabbed her by the back of her neck and pushed her face to the rug. He leveraged himself over her more, and pounded his hard dick deeply into her forcefully. She yelled in ecstacy, "Oh God! Oh fuck! Please! Yes! It feels so fucking good!"

Her hands flailed, grabbing her nipple and the rug and her hair and her face. She felt a tidal wave crashing over her. She didn't notice Mark's slight pausing at the feeling of the intense kicks she triggered. As her climax began, she realized the only thing hotter than what was currently happening, and chose to greedily make her fantasy real:

She screamed as fast as she could, "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck--"

Mark's body stopped moving and he yelled in agony, so she had to shove her own ass hard back onto his raging erection to keep herself going, "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK-"

Mark fell back, desperately reacting to the pain, but he couldn't get her off his dick. He flailed, grabbing for her face to cover her mouth, but his feeble hands were easily held by her own as she pulled his manly arms around her breasts. She raised up on her knees, gyrating her hips on his dick. The climax overtook her and she lost all sense of place. She didn't know she was unleashing a crescendo, "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCK," the last word drawn out as her Sensitivity began to reach her.

She gushed over her thighs and grunted animalistically, her constant assault on his testicles concluding as she decreased in volume, "FUCK FUCK Fuck fuck fuck," she heaved a satisfied sigh, "fuck."

She pulled her ass off Mark, the entire scene around them completely ruined with fluids. She fell onto him, holding him in a euphoric embrace. Mark was half-conscious, saliva trickling down his chin, his eyes rolled back and his throbbing dick twitching. He couldn't breathe--couldn't think. Eve realized, "Okay!"

She cradled Mark's mentally-obliterated orbs, kissing them and massaging them. Mark gasped, but his body was crushed under an unfathomable pain. He couldn't control his legs, and his arms were uselessly flopping when he tried to hold his poor, aching balls. He had no strength, all he could feel was the stunning torture his beloved had enacted on his greatest vulnerability. He wheezed. He writhed. He did nothing but experience pain. He sputtered out in the tiniest voice, "How many?"

Eve grimaced. She removed the condom from her lover's dick, which proudly protruded. Despite the pain, she was aroused by his excitement. She stroked him, cradling him like a she was his caretaker, and asked, "Do you want to cum?"

She had seen the empty condom, filled with the small liquid of precum only, and was hoping to take his mind off her boundary-pushing. Mark nodded weakly. It did help. Her comparatively small fingers ran up his shaft, and each pulse sent another pleasant wave of chemicals into his head to dull the agony he was in. How long would the pain last? All those kicks must be excruciating.

She jerked him faster. Faster. She felt a devilish thought. An evil, naughty thought that brought a smile to her horny face. She panted, staring at her boyfriend coming to life. Every second she serviced him was fresh air in his lungs. He resuscitated to the sight of his woman dutifully bringing him what he deserved.

She asked him, "Do you want to cum on my ass? Hm? Empty your massive balls onto my cheeks?"

Mark groaned, his throat too numb to control. "Or," she continued, "Maybe down my throat? I'd love that, but only if I got to suck your nuts first."

Mark was being driven over the edge with these ball-slaps and dirty talk. Eve brought her nipple to his mouth and he lazily sucked it as best he could. She pumped him fervently, "Do you like my titty? Does that get your balls big and ready to shoot?"

Mark groaned into her flesh, and eve pulled away. She kissed him passionately while she moved her hand up to his glans, rubbing it hard and fast. She knew he loved that--it was often her finishing move. Then, she pulled off him and stared into his eyes, "Tell me when you're about to cum," she commanded.

Then, she moved down his body, running her tongue over his abs, and took his full dick into her throat. She pumped his cock hard and fast, slamming his twitching rod into the back of her throat repeatedly. Faster. Faster. She saw the pain she'd put him through and wanted to relieve him in every way. She gawked and slobbered and her eyes teared up, but she refused to slow. Her tongue hung out, licking his balls at each pass. Mark's breathing hitched. She pressed herself to his pelvis, nose touching his body. Her tongue out, his balls sliding up in anticipation of what came next. She felt his cum imminent.

Mark hissed, "I'm about to cum! Eve!"

She pulled off him, for just an instant. Just a moment was all she needed. Her eyes were full of sexual malice. She uttered a single word: "Hate!" Then, she placed her hungry lips to his dick and pumped her pursed lips over him while he shot a massive load into her mouth. She swallowed each drop.

But Mark, the poor soul, felt his world turn black. An unparalleled pain--greater in intensity than the strongest string of kicks, but unlike them persistent--had opened like gates to Hell. The pain grew. It felt like someone was balancing--their weight shifting so his body couldn't acclimate. The kicks were terrible, but instantaneous. All lingering pain was from their trauma. But this? This didn't end. It built on itself but at the perfect limit.

A tear rolled down Mark's eye. Without the pleasure of orgasm to shelter him, this agony was unrelenting and unabated. He finally heard a muffled echo of Eve's voice say, "Okay!"

An hour later, he lay on the couch while Eve rejoined him. Since he was recovering, she'd cleaned up the room. It was trivial--the hard part was avoiding Mark while he rolled around or curled up. She asked him if he was okay. She extolled how amazing the session had been for her.

Mark said, "It was amazing, but intense. I think if you use that last one again, you can't do it for nearly as long."

Eve looked at him with confusion, "That'll be tough."

Mark mockingly said, "Ha. Ha. Sure. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

She shook her head, "No, seriously. Well--I did enjoy it. But I only put you under on the last one for like a second."

Mark's eyes shot wide. "Oh," he said.

She laid her head on his thigh, rubbing him. She asked, "Should I ever use it again? At all?"

Mark paused a moment. Then, bit his lip. Eve felt a flagpole rising on her forehead. They both smiled.