Young Lovers Hypnosis Ballbusting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "You've been listening to a recording that should prime you to feel certain pains when you hear a specific trigger word."

He cocked his head to the side, "Wait. Which words? Do I need to be scared going to the grocery store later?"

Eve shrugged, "No, it's only if I say it. Do kink freaks do normal people things? I thought you were like teachers--you don't see them in public."

Mark rubbed the back of his neck, and Eve tried to ignore the line of muscle on his arm as he did so, "Hey, other than this most recent thing I'd say you're kinkier than I am."

She tried to get back into character, "Brace yourself, Mark. When I refer to your testicles using certain words, it'll feel like you're being slapped with moderate force straight to the-"

She looked down at him, "Balls."

The air left his lungs as he reached for his balls. Mark gasped, "Woah."

There was a tense moment, then he continued, "That's fucking awesome! What!?"

Eve bit her tongue hard to keep herself from laughing. She shared his excitement exactly-maybe more! She pulled this whole thing off, after all. She affected a sneering expression at him, saying, "How's it feel?"

Mark looked up at her, bewildered, saying, "Literally exactly like last week when you slapped them. Eve, this is amazing! And, kind of spooky, right?"

Eve glowered at him, "If you won't take this seriously, then I'll need to remind you that this won't be fun," she was giddy as hell as she said, "Balls balls balls."

Mark winced in pain, now handling it better that he was aware of it coming, but quickly becoming overwhelmed. He clutched his aching orbs and doubled over, groaning in pain.

"Nuts," she continued.

Mark sighed in pain, hunching over and steadying himself with one hand on his knees.

"Eggs?" she tried.

Mark groaned, "That last one hurt bad."

"They're all supposed to be interchangeable--maybe I'm going too fast."

Mark breathed deeply, "I am a bit virgin on this. It's alright--no safe words so far."

Eve said, "If you hear this next word, it'll feel like you've been kneed straight in the testicles. It's a common word, you'll feel very--bad."

On the last word, Mark jumped in pain, feeling like he'd just been rammed directly into his defenseless danglers. He hissed in pain, rolling over on the ground and clutching his jewels.

Pain radiated through his body with a surge of this gut-wrenching ache. The pain was solid and direct.

Eve was getting the vibe to keep the pressure until he told her to stop, so she kept the heat on, "It's about to get much worse, Mark. This next one will feel like you just took a full-force kick with a running start. It's also a very common word."

Mark gasped in painful bliss, rolling to look up at her with his teeth clenched and eyes alight. Eve stepped forward and placed her bare foot on his head. He looked up at her silky, slender legs. She said, softly, "Fuck."

Mark lost himself briefly. He flopped on the ground, groaning in intense pain and cradling his nuts in his shaking hands. His mouth fell open, and he curled into a helpless lump. Eve knelt beside him, "That a little too much for you, champ?"

Mark dry heaved in pain, unable to form words. Indeed, he barely held cogent thoughts. Eve rubbed his back, and knew to wait for him to recover. She was shocked when he finally, almost thirty seconds later, looked up at her with desperate eyes, "Keep going, babe."

She was pierced through to her core. That was hot--she clenched her hand and bunched up his hair reflexively. She then wrapped her delicate arms around his neck and embraced him in a kindly hug. She licked her lips and whispered into his ear, "Some words might make you feel like I'm grabbing your delicates and crushing them in my hands."

Mark's dick leaked precum into a growing spot at the top of his briefs. Hearing her buildup sent him into a thrilling frenzy. She said, "I think you'll love it."

At the word "love", Mark felt a firm grip seize his balls and squeeze. Eve held him in her arms as he grabbed her waist and gasped in pain. She gripped him tightly, wrapping her legs around his waist and straddling him. His weakening body was succumbing to the pain, and he couldn't move his arms around her body to comfort his compressed balls.

He whined in pain, but Eve was finally starting to get how hot this could get. She watched her hot man be so vulnerably manipulated by her words. She clung to him tightly, feeling his pulsating cock firmly dance on her pussy lips. She pressed into him, stimulating herself, and said into his ear, "How hot would it be to keep you like this while we fuck?"

Mark wailed in pain. Eve's eyes widened, "Oh! Sorry! Okay!"

Mark writhed on the ground, silently suffering. Thankfully, at her release command of "okay", the squeezing feeling dissipated. But, the finishing move of a full-force kick accidentally launched was too much for him to handle after that brutal ordeal. Eve felt terrible for slipping on her words.

"There's one last word, but I don't think we should continue. It's like the last one, but feeling the weight of a person standing on your--"she caught herself before she said anything in her haste. "You know."

Mark clenched his jaw and rolled over onto his back, his sagging balls hanging out, visibly unharmed despite the intense punishment they thought they were experiencing. He looked at her, knowing that she must be worrying, and reassured, "Baby, you're amazing, y'know? You're a natural at this."

Again, Eve stared at them. She felt a burgeoning lightness in her chest, that passionate feeling of control. She watched his balls with attention, and felt self-assured that she'd done a good job. She stared at her boyfriend, and was driven toward him by her desires. She felt something new inside herself-an attraction to the idea of controlling Mark's body. She lay down on his legs, pushing them open and bringing her head close to his groin. She reached down, through the opening at the front of his pants and underwear, and withdrew his dick and balls through the gaps.

She grabbed his large member, which had grown erect in her presence, and looked up at him. She said to him, "You don't have permission to cum," and then opened her mouth to swallow his cock.

She slowly and gently ran her mouth down the shaft, about halfway until she grew uncomfortable, and then drew her wet lips firmly back up to the head of his penis. He reached his full length of erection while she worked him, and he instinctively brought a hand up to hold her hair up for her. She slapped his hand away when it touched her, and looked up at him with a cold stare. She sucked the head of his dick, then smacked her lips as she pulled her mouth off it.

Her gaze pierced through Mark, who was finally speechless-entranced by her eyes. She let her tongue hang out, licking the underside of his dick, and said, "Do you want me to suck your balls?"

Mark reacted immediately. He hissed in pain, and Eve pushed further while her own wetness intensified, "Or, would you rather me let you throat fuck me?"

Mark cried out in his overwhelming pain. It felt like his balls had exploded, and Eve was just getting started with this new gauntlet of punishment. He gasped for air, struggling to stem the tide of agony in his aching balls. Eve's hand pumped his long cock, slick with her saliva, and smiled. She said, "C'mon Mark, answer me. I'm going nuts over here."

Mark tried reaching down to clutch his aching balls, but Eve met his hands and grabbed them. She interlocked her fingers with his, then swallowed his dick down to the base. It punched far back into her throat, and she fought hard to take it all in. She felt her lower lip contact his loose scrotal skin, and paused a moment to look up into her man's eyes. Mark was looking down at her, and their eyes met. Eve smiled, and withdrew.

She jacked him off some more, keeping her speed slow to avoid any orgasmic approach from Mark. Mark was silent, just sitting back at her mercy. Eve said, "I'm going to mix things up here."

She reached a hand down to his balls, holding them in her hand. She said, "You're going to love it, don't worry."

She held his aching, swollen balls in her hand while Mark struggled in this intense new pain. He moaned weakly, "Fuck, Eve, it's like they're in a press."

Eve shushed him, "I know, I know. It'll be over in just a minute."

She took her other hand off his cock, then sharply slapped his balls with it. Mark jumped in startled pain, yelping out. She slapped them again, and again. Rapidly, she beat his balls with her open palm while the hypnosis simultaneously made him feel like they were being crushed. This combination was unmatched by anything Mark had yet experienced, and it folded him.

He crumpled, grasping desperately at Eve's grip to protect himself. Eve pushed his hands away, saying, "Mark! If you keep fighting me, I'll seriously fuck you up."

Mark howled, "God! Fuck! Red light!"

Eve immediately said, "Okay!" and she dove forward to grab him.

The two fell back, and held each other on the rug. Mark whimpered in pain, while Eve stroked his hair. She felt an unusual internal conflict. She was extremely focused on ensuring Mark felt safe and comfortable, but there was this insatiable, growing monster within her that wanted to push Mark further. What was happening to her?

Mark held her at the waist, and smiled finally. He'd recovered enough to think straight again. He said, softly, "Sorry."

Eve looked up at him with sad eyes, "Sorry? Mark, I pushed you too hard."

Mark shook his head, "No, I just got jumpy. I could handle it, but I was really, really scared of you doing even one more hit. I really was at my exact limit there."

He sighed in relief, "But, holy-FUCK you are amazing at this."

He squeezed her hips, pulling her small body against his. She felt at-home here. She said, "Well, there is a final command word. Only if you're able."

She heard Mark's heart jump. There was a pause while he contemplated, but then he asked, "What is it?"

She said, "It's like a squeezing pain, but much worse. It's supposed to be a complete activation of your balls' pain signal. It's like if someone stood on your balls with their full weight."

Mark's eyes widened, "Oh, man, but not like a feeling of them popping, right?"

Eve shook her head, "No, just their limit. Not past that."

Mark tightened his embrace, partly in trepidation and partly in love. He said, "I honestly don't know."

Eve knew it was wrong, but her horny monster ego that had just been born was gnawing at her. A part of her felt like Mark was on the fence, and maybe she could push him to her side. She knew it was messed up to pressure someone, but she was also new enough at this domination thing to be naive to these behaviors. She just felt a vague guilt about it when she said, "What if you," she pulled away from him, and lay on the floor, "fu- oh, uh, pleased yourself with my ass?"

Mark's eyes widened, staring at her butt that was lifted into the air on her knees. Her head was down on the floor, and her feet were splayed out to give him plenty of room to access her. He swallowed in excitement. Eve shook her hips, like wagging a tail, and said, "I just need a moment to shower and prepare for it. But, I think we can both get what we want."

Mark nodded, the pain in his balls subsiding just from the adrenaline he felt, "I'll grab lube and a condom."

Eve stood to get ready, "Grab two."

Eve had never showered faster, and her heart was racing. She knew she'd pulled out the big guns for this, and part of herself was questioning what turned her on so much about ballbusting to push her toward anal. She knew Mark loved all of her, but he really did have a fixation on her butt. It was, after all, her most sexually impressive feature. She had a good self-image of herself, knew she was pretty, but she often didn't feel like she really held that same attractiveness in a purely sexual way. Heck, it felt like every day she stayed away from the gym she was losing her vigor.

But, stepping into the living room naked freshly bathed, she felt like the most stunning person on the planet. Mark was waiting for her, nude himself. Eve asked, "How do you want me? Doggy-style?"

Mark nodded, "Are you still alright with this? A lot of firsts going on in our household," he chuckled.

She knelt back down, trying so damn hard to look good for him. Her heart was pounding, and she'd lost that controlling, dominant confidence she'd faked before. Mark grabbed her hips in his firm hands, and she prepared to feel him at her back entrance. But, instead, she felt a tongue gently flick over her pussy.

Eve inhaled, "Mark?"

Mark moaned, running his soft tongue laterally over her lips, back and forth and pushing up into her slightly to roll over her. Eve gripped the rug and smiled. Mark pulled back, saying, "I'm going to make sure you're taken care of before I have my fun."

Eve placed her head gently back down and relaxed. Mark kissed her entrance low, then slid his tongue into her deeply. He wriggled it around, then darted it up and in and down and out and anywhere quickly that he could thrust it. He grabbed her tight and pulled her toward his face. She leaned back into her knees, pressing back and down while he tongue-fucked her. His hand reached down and lightly pinched her clit, gently rubbing. He slid his thumb up and his index finger knuckle down, then reversed direction, then back again. He was rolling her slick skin, the hood over her clit drawing back steadily, and sending electricity through her. Eve gushed in toe-curling glee, and though orgasm wasn't imminent, she could see it on the horizon.

Mark moved his other hand over her thigh, across her stomach and down her dangling breasts. He pinched a nipple, tugging it lovingly while he hit all her favorite pleasure zones. Eve's smile became a grin. Her eyes closed. She raised her ass up without thought, letting Mark get a better angle while she scooted herself on her knees back further. Mark took the signal, withdrawing his tongue from within and vigorously lapping at her. They'd joked in the past that he would start oral sex like a butterfly eating nectar, but would end like a dog eating peanut butter. The comparison was silly, not sexy, but apt. In this instant of pleasure, his eagerness to cover her sensitive lips and tingling clit, the two were in harmony. Eve quaked, cumming on Mark's face while he pleasantly rolled her nipple and rapidly assaulted her pussy. He continued until her rocking stopped, and the sensitivity pushed her off him.

She lay there briefly, catching her breath. Then, she asked, "Need a towel?"

Mark spoke from behind her, one hand slowly rubbing her thigh, "Already got one. You?"

Eve nodded, eyes still shut, "Yeah, definitely."

The two briefly cleaned themselves, then took the same doggy-style position. Eve said, "Any more funny business?"

Mark chuckled, "Only for about one more minute."

He took his hands onto her buttocks, then pushed them open. Eve's heart jumped, and she tried to stay relaxed. She was nervous about the act, but knew they'd take it slow. She was ready to feel lubricant, or the slick condom-covered dick, but instead felt a hot, wet tongue again. "Mark? What are you doi--oh, woah!"

Mark steadily ran his tongue's tip up her, around her anus. Eve was shocked at the sensation--not a sexual pleasure, but more like a sensual sensitivity. It was like a tender kiss on the lips, or a light tickling grazing of his fingers on her thigh. The experience was heightened by the taboo of the act, and the patient compassion of her boyfriend dedicating more time to relaxing her and taking the lead.

His tongue swirled around her smooth skin, his hands buried into her giving flesh. She felt her asshole puckering and twitching at his touch. He incessantly pressed, wiping up and down her hole while she acclimated to the feeling. Then, he darted his wet, spongy tongue inside her. She jolted, clenching around him instinctively. Mark groaned, and the vibration buzzed her virgin hole. She moaned, moving her legs in a way that tensed her cheeks on his hands and bounced her bottom on his face. He was in ecstasy, and she looked behind her to see his swinging balls. Back and forth, as they swayed she felt his tongue going in and out of her. She fucking loved it. She knew this wasn't anal quite yet, but she was so horny for him to fuck her ass.

She purred, "Please, Mark," and as he pulled away, "Please put it in."

He withdrew, then lubed his condomed cock. He pressed against her, preparing to penetrate her. Her face was flushed red, and her body was ready. Mark was panting hard, and he reached down to her waist and held her tight, but confidently. She needed that-the residual anxiety was never far gone, and she didn't want this experiment to end poorly. Certainly not before she got to bust his balls some more. The thought sent a shiver down her spine, right as he pressed his cock head against her asshole. "Ready?" Mark asked.

"Are YOU ready? The harder you go, the more I'll bust your balls!" She gleefully encouraged.

He pushed his hard dick into her asshole, just the head. He worked it in barely enough to spread her, then backed out. Then, he reinserted, and gently rocked his hips, barely moving within her, mostly moving their two bodies together. The minute movements were acclimating her to the feeling.

She felt full of him, reached in a place never explored to herself or Mark. It wasn't unpleasant, but there was a discomfort to it. Mark worked further in, then backed out again. Then back in, deeper still, then rocked with her. His strong hands on her hips and his muscular thighs on her own helped her feel relaxed. His breathing was steady and heavy. He was now more than halfway into her on his next thrust, and Eve felt something new. Before, she'd felt this friction. But now, there was a kind of itch being scratched. As Mark pressed, it squeezed her insides in a way that stimulated her. It wasn't anywhere comparable to vaginal sex, but it was a fullness that satisfied her. She had a flash of thought that she'd never had before--a desire for more of this. She spoke softly, hungrily, "Deeper."

Mark's cock twinged at this, and the vibration started a reaction within Eve. This shared moment started a reaction within both that wouldn't stop until they were satisfied. Mark pressed in deeper, deeper, knowing Eve could take it. Eve leaned back, swallowing her man's dick and feeling its length reaching into her. She arched in delight, tensing her muscles. This elicited a gasp from Mark, her ring of muscle gripping his member at the base while he withdrew. Her asshole held him firm and slide up him.

He withdrew up to his tip, then buried it fully back within. Eve gripped the carpet tightly--she curled her toes--she groaned when he pushed back into her. He was speeding up, and she liked it. Mark slapped her ass, sharply but lightly, and it bounced for him. Eve threw her head back and hoped Mark would see her offering: He did, gripping her hair at the roots and holding her head back while he pounded at her from behind.

Eve smiled, relishing the moment. In and out, his full length, continuously within her. She felt his hand strike her rump again, and giggled in ecstacy. He released her hair and she felt it slide down her back, across her hip, and under her. It reached between her spread legs and found her clit. Her eyes rolled up and her mind exploded in pleasure. She grit her teeth and threw her ass back into him, clapping against his pelvis.

She reached under herself and grabbed his balls, massaging them in her hand. Her mouth watered looking at the scene: Her jiggling breasts obscured Mark's toned arm rubbing her pussy while she ran her fingers over his prize bag. She grinned wildly, feeling ecstacy overtake her, and she gripped his balls firmly as she yelled, louder than she'd intended: "I love you, baby!"