Young Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After reminding myself that I was supposed to be in charge, I reached out, and wriggled a handful of fingers in to Ash's hair. And then, with a nasty little snicker of my own, I pushed her head down. Actually, before I did that, and while I was snickering, what I did was slide a hand down between my splayed wide thighs. Yup, and then I used a pair of fingers to peel back and spread my labia. Oh my, and guess who felt ever so deliciously nasty? I mean like wow, I was just so open and utterly exposed! So anyway, it was after I snarled, "Eat now, talk later," that I had actually pushed her head down.

Oh fine, Ash's tongue slid right on past my poor clitoris; just not all that far past. Still, even with Ash's tongue tunneling in and out of my vagina, I had this nagging concern. Yeah, I just couldn't help worrying about how my story would compare; I mean, considering how freaking wild, not to mention freaking hot Ashley's last wickedly incestuous story was. Yeah, well right after Ash had told that one, we had indulged in a bit of dare, double dare silliness. Oops, and naturally, right after that we found ourselves smack dab in the middle of one of those nasty put up or shut up Moments. Uh-huh, we went with the put-out option; which means we fucked and sucked our way through a wickedly wild three-way with her Father.

Well yeah, that totally awesome ménage a trois with Ash and her Father was unforgettable, like duh! Still, I thought my story was a good one; and yeah, it was! But then, I hadn't heard Ashley's promised story now had I? No worries, after all, I had two stories ready. Yeah, except I wasn't sure I was quite ready to tell Ash one of them.

My second story involved Ash's Mom and me; and ah, well, quite a bit of leather. Gosh, and considering what had been going on between Ash and my Mom, I just had to ask myself, why was I acting like, what, like a hesitant scaredy-cat? So OK, I was! But consider, if I spilled my guts, well gosh, no way around it, I would have wound up ratting out her Brother. And I wasn't quite ready to tell her what the poor guy had, well OK, somewhat less than reluctantly done while down on his knees in front of his glowering and oh so insistent Mother. But then, I wasn't exactly looking forward to telling Ash what I'd been doing at the time either. Yeah sure, eventually, and note my use of the word eventually, I'd get around to spilling my guts. Only, as things turned out, that was going to be sooner than I thought!

Just saying, but hey, it's not easy to talk, not coherently anyway, when someone's busily burrowing her freaking tongue in and out of your freaking vagina, and doing it, like lickety-split too! But, I got back to my story. Uh-huh, and I got as far as, "Like I said, Wayne chose that stupid movie!" And then, well, I just had to take an orgasm break. What can I say, it was necessary...really! So, what I did was grab a handful of Ash's hair, tugging hard as I snarled, "Do my freaking clit bitch...yeah, eat me!"

Oh my God, Ash actually wriggled her tongue out of my vagina; and without me having to threaten her, which I was prepared to do. Then, while the relentless tip of Ashley's tongue whipped the exposed nub of my waiting clitoris, I forced my ass down, held my pussy spread accommodatingly open and howled my pleasure. Well Ash is pretty good, and OK, what she is, is freaking awesome! Uh-huh, so maybe, and it just might have been in record time, yup, I came! And OK, no way around it, I came hard, ooh, explosively, shatteringly hard!

Hey, but it had only been one! So, no; I wasn't done, not that Ashley cared! The bitch stopped; and despite the fact that I still had a handful of fingers tangled in her hair, her head popped up. Luckily for her, before I could initiate some serious hair pulling, the snickering tease had her tongue back where it belonged, almost anyway! Yeah, that amazingly talented tongue of hers danced right over my suddenly frustrated clitoris! And OK, it wasn't all bad; I mean, her tongue hadn't completely abandoned me! Nope, ripping a squealed, "Yes" out of me, Ash began to tongue-fuck me with twisting, rapid-fire thrusts.

I tightened my hold on her hair, and just as soon as I could breathe, I mean without panting, I ordered "Don't stop, oh god, don't you dare!" Well, for a change, my suspiciously compliant girlfriend didn't stop. So, with her tongue delightfully burrowing in and out of me, putting my own tongue to work, I got back to my story.

"Well, apparently no one else was interested in that movie either," I told Ash. "Anyway, the theater was practically deserted!" And there I detoured; but, just long enough to strenuously insist "Like that!" Only then, I couldn't resist adding, "Only slow, do it real, real slow!"

So call me a pushy bitch; whatever, I love the way Ash wriggles her thrusting tongue, especially when I'm sitting on her face, which of course, just then I wasn't! But hey, I had a handful of her hair and was holding her head down, and yeah, that was almost as much fun. Anyway, with orders given, and with Ashley's plunging tongue swirling in and out of me, I got back to my story.

On a whooshing exhalation, I explained, "So, I spotted this couple making out," and well figuring they'd be more entertaining than that stupid movie, I maneuvered us in to the same row! Well we were a couple of seats in from the aisle, and I don't know, like there were a couple of empty seats between them and Wayne. So anyway, the Bozo was busy shoveling popcorn in to his mouth, and like totally oblivious to what was going on right next door! Not me, I was peeking. Yeah, well then I was staring; because, it turned out to be a couple of chicks! No shit, and they were going at it hot and heavy. Who knows, maybe they didn't like the movie either!"

That was as far as I got, and you can blame that on Ashley! Why; because, she had abandoned my vagina. Yeah, but who cared? Not me; because, before I could pitch a bitch, her tongue had invaded my anus, assaulting it with probing jabs. Seriously, Ash just might have an anal fetish! But hey, I'm not complaining; because, well gosh, so do I! I'd call her a bad influence, sure, if she wasn't so much fun! And anyway, oh fuck, that wicked tongue of hers was alive inside me. So naturally, and not being a dummy, I maintained my hold on Ash's hair. So, while I continued my story, I snaked a finger over and began to rhythmically tap out an orgasmic beat on my still well exposed, seriously puffed up, and not surprisingly, rock hard clit.

Wondering just how far I would get, before another orgasm slammed through me, my breath already coming fast, I struggled to string words in to coherent sentences. Believe me, I would have been satisfied to pant out a few more oohs, and maybe a few gasped aahs, instead I told my ass-tunneling girlfriend, "Well, by then my eyes had adjusted to the dark, and I could tell that the girl sitting closest to Wayne was wearing these God-awful looking cargo shorts! Oh yeah, and there was a hat, a baseball hat, with a raggedy ponytail hanging out the back. But hey, she was kind of cute, I mean if you like the butch look! But, and oh God Ash, the other one was way cute, yeah, and she was a freaking redhead too! And she was sitting sort of sidewise like, which means she was more or less facing us!"

Taking off on another detour, I blurted out, "Bitch, you just better not stop, not before I cum again anyway!"

With that out of the way, and after another chorus of oohs, and probably sounding as if I was in labor, I told Ashley, "Well I was staring! That girl's dress was hiked way up, and I mean like high enough for me to see that she was shaved bare! Uh-huh, and she was sitting on her girlfriends hand! Yeah, well they were kissing, and it looked like that redhead had her tongue half way down that butch chick's throat. For sure, and it would have been hard to miss, but that redhead had a hand working in her girlfriend's shorts! So yeah, I was staring! Fuck Ash, they were fucking right there in the freaking theater; not to mention, right there, practically in front of us! Seriously, it was just so hot, like totally hot! Yeah, well for sure they were tons more interesting than that stupid movie!"

Well, by then between ash's tongue and my drumming fingertip, uh-huh, I was oh so close to cuming, and oh God, I so badly wanted to get off! But then, I also wanted to finish my story. So, and with a pretty good idea of what would happen, I stopped dancing a fingertip over my clit, used both hands to hold myself spread wide open, and repositioned my feet, leaving them up on Ash's shoulders. Then, with me just about as exposed as a girl can be, I told Ashley, who was still tongue deep in my asshole by the way, "You can use your hands now!"

It was Ashley; yup, so of course what she did wasn't quite what I'd had in mind. And no, I'm not complaining! But, doing things her way, even before her tongue, not one of her wickedly agile fingers, began to assault my uncovered clitoris, she had a pair of fingers buried in my ass. No surprise there; nope, not hardly! But, before she could turn me in to a panting, preorgasmic wreck, I hurriedly explained, "Jesus Ash, that butch bitch got that redhead off! And well, that did it! No shit Ash, I mean I wanted to do that redhead; and oh god, I mean right then and there! Yeah, well instead Wayne got lucky!"

Before Ash could pop up to ask, I told her just what went down. Well first I told her, "You lick, I'll talk!" And then, ignoring her muffled snickering, I explained, "Yup, I reached over and unzipped his pants! Yeah, and Then, while Sandra Bullock whined, I pulled his dick out! Oh God, he wasn't even hard yet, and that redhead was already cuming again!"

Honest, I wouldn't have stopped; but unfortunately, I can't cum and talk at the same time, not coherently anyway. But oh my God, with Ash treating my clitoris like a freaking ice-cream cone, and with her, well aggressively finger fucking my ass, Wham-o, I felt my vagina spasm and then swell. And I was already bellowing 'yes's', with the flood gates opened wide, I felt this freaking liquid torrent gush through me. Actually, Ashley was the first one who ever made me cum that way. But then, not surprisingly her Mother has frequently worked the same magic. Gosh, her Brother has even managed it a time or two; as for Wayne, well, he's going to need more practice! Of course, I wasn't about to tell Ashley any of that trivial nonsense, and even if I could have managed anything more than a half croaked "more, oh god more," I still wouldn't have! And well, that wasn't the only thing I didn't feel like sharing.

Ashley never heard. I mean hey, it was embarrassing, so I never told her. Seriously, that afternoon in the freaking theater, other than scooting forward some, Wayne had barely reacted. Now if the numb nuts had been anything more than a fuck-buddy, I just might have been insulted...seriously! But just then, who cared; not me! After all; I had a fistful of hard cock. Yup, and I seriously love giving hand! So, while Ash tongued my throbbing clitoris, she didn't get to hear me rag on Wayne; but, she did get to hear all about how I jacked my star struck, barely semi-aware date off.

"OK," I started, sucked in a breath and continued. "So there I was jacking Wayne off, and doing it while I watched that redhead wriggle her hand back in to her girlfriend's pants! Well of course she caught me staring," I told a very, very busy Ashley. "So OK, the redhead was watching my hand action; and then, like suddenly we were exchanging grins! So anyway, I saw her undo her girlfriend's pants; ooh, and somehow that was, like freaking hot! And oh God Ash, those two were freaking experienced; anyway, it didn't take her long to rip a screaming orgasm out of that butch bitch! Well Ok, yeah, yeah, there wasn't actually any screaming!"

It was inevitable, Ash's head popped up, and unfortunately not just so she could exclaim, "No shit!" Instead of asking a question, pitching a pout, she complained, "hey, I just remembered!"

Who cared what she remembered, certainly not me! I mean hey, I was about two licks away from going orgasmic, and yes...again! And Ok, as good as her spiraling, ass-tunneling fingers felt, what I wanted was more of that tongue action. But I bit my lip, working to catch my breath as I listened to Ash ramble on.

"Yeah, my old boyfriend wasn't much better than Wayne," Ash explained. "But at least that one would let me jack him off, well, if there wasn't anyone sitting anywhere near us I mean! Big deal, the silly fool wouldn't let me go down on him! Yeah, and the stupid shit would barely let me do him in the car. And now that I think of it, I suppose that's a good thing; because, he'd probably have killed us...no shit Anita! God, what a dud!"

Hey, well I hadn't said anything about going down on anyone. So what, was Ash just guessing? I mean, no shit, I hadn't even got to the part where I actually went down on Wayne! Yeah, well I pushed Ashley's head back down; and that time, I used both hands. Well, then of course, I growled a surly, "Eat me bitch, yeah...lick!" Which she did, which let me get back to my story, which I could hardly wait to finish!

With Ashley once again using her freaking tongue for something actually useful, yeah, like licking pussy, I told her, and that would be in panted gasps, because yeah, I was oh so close to going orgasmic, "So no shit Ash, I was jacking Wayne off, but I was watching that redhead finger bang her butch girlfriend! Yeah, and when she wasn't kissing her, she was watching me! Well she caught my eye, and no shit Ash, she mouthed, 'Go for it!' And oh hell, you know I would have done it anyway Ash! But still, I just somehow knew she wanted to see something more than a freaking handjob! So, and I didn't even stop to think about what I was doing; nope, I mean like suddenly I was out of my seat and squatting in front of Wayne! Well, I was still holding on to a fistful of his cock, when I looked up. Our eyes met, and that redhead actually flashed me a thumbs-up! No shit, so yeah, I swooped in and practically inhaled Wayne's cock!"

For no good reason, well none that I was aware of anyway, Ash stopped sucking on my clitoris, and that would be on a swollen and explosively hyper-sensitized clitoris! Yeah, but I kept her head pushed down anyway. Still, she managed a muffled, "Damn girl, I sure hope you got the fool off!"

Well as things turned out I did! But before Ashley got to hear about that, I once again cheerily demanded, "Eat me bitch!" And after pausing, yeah for dramatic effect, I cheerily ordered, "Uh-huh, and all I want to feel is your tongue!"

I was expecting Ash to make like a vacuum cleaner, which would have left her sucking on my poor overly exposed clitoris, which would have sent me right over the freaking top. But, Ash went back to darting the flicking tip of her tongue over my orgasmic trigger. Still, it could have gone either way. The question was, did I want to cum, or did I want to finish that damn story? And I don't know; but maybe, it was a case of sunstroke! Whatever, for some silly reason, I decided to talk first! And that meant that I had to slow Ashley, and her marauding tongue down.

Desperate, I yanked Ashley's head up by the hair. And then, and just as casually as this panting bitch could manage, I cooed a teasing, "Oh I did a lot more than suck Wayne off!" And then, and utterly unable to stifle a snicker, I tacked-on a taunting, "Uh-huh, and I did more than swallow too...ooh, did I ever!"

It worked; I had Ashley's attention, and even better, I wasn't cuming! Gosh, and almost sure I would be able to fight one off, once again I pushed Ashley's head down. Hey, maybe she took the hint! More likely, she just wanted to hear the rest of that stupid story. Oh sure, so with a wriggle and a jerk she ripped her fingers out of my ass. Yeah, and then using her other hand, and while giggling maniacally, she pushed what sure felt like a fistful of fingers in to my accommodatingly wet and well-lubricated vagina. OK, so unless the utterly incorrigible tease decided to apply a little tongue action, I wasn't likely to go orgasmic, well not right away anyway! But, I latched on to my recliner's armrests, squeezing tight as I gritted my teeth, well metaphorically anyway. Then, while Ash spiraled a pistoning handful of fingers in and out of me, I spilled my guts!

Gasping, and maybe even panting a bit, I managed a half-strangled, "Ooh, ooh...oh god yes, like that," before getting down to it. "Jesus Ash," I told her, "You better believe I got the fool off! Yeah, and it didn't take long either! Uh-huh, and every time I checked, yeah, both those chicks were watching! Well that was OK; except, fucking Wayne woke up! Yeah, so I got to gulp down the asshole's cum while he held my freaking head down!"

Well, I sucked in a breath; and then, I told Ashley, "Hey, you'd have been pissed-off too! You my darling are a total show-off! So yeah, I'm sure you would have wanted to be looking in to her eyes as they watched you swallow!" Then, knowing I had it right, I added a mockingly sarcastic, "Knowing you, you'd have let him blow his load all over your face!" I'm right, she would have; seriously, just ask her! I dare you!

Thankfully, Ashley kept her mouth shut, not that that kept her from glowering up at me. Gosh, and her glower was so chillingly frosty I was more than half expecting her to add in a thumb and punch a fist in to my freaking vagina. And oh fuck, just then I was so freaking hot that I almost submitted and asked for it! Anyway, I didn't; but only because it was time to get down to the good part, of my story I mean!

After tangling my fingers in Ash's hair, I got down to it. Only,, knowing Ashley would drag them out of me later, I sort of glossed over some of the details. So, all that I told her was, "Wayne let go of my head, probably expecting me to put him away...I mean, as if," I explained. "Anyway, I was licking the asshole's cum off my lips when I looked up. OH fuck, and the redhead was grinning down at me; but then, so was that butch bitch! Only, she was doing her pants up, and well, she was giving me this look! Fuck, I didn't know! So, I caught her eye, and no shit Ash, she nodded! So, I went for it! I mean hey, I really wanted to! So, I asked her, 'What, do you want me to do your girlfriend?' And of course I'm expecting some sort of snotty negative response. Except, oh my God Ash, what the bitch says is, 'If that's what you want, well shit, go for it!'"

Ashley, who had begun to lazily caress my eager clitoris with the flicking tip of her tongue, stopped. Yeah, well even if her tongue had stopped, her fingers went right on churning as she went right on pistoning them in and out of me. And when she didn't say anything, and when I got over the shock of a speechless Ashley, I got back to my story.

"Well OK, so yeah I was thinking 'no way,'" I explained. But when I checked on the redhead, all she did was shrug! Well Ok, she was grinning big time! Hey, and her dress was still hiked way the fuck up; so yeah, I told myself, 'What the fuck Anita, she wants it, so go for it!' So, I scooted over. Well, apparently her butchy girlfriend hadn't been bluffing; anyway, she didn't try to stop me! And then, when I looked up she was nodding, and sort of grinning. And no, I didn't think it was due to Sandra's latest round of onscreen heavy breathing either!"

"Forget the butchy girlfriend; because, by then she was only a spectator. I mean, it was the redhead I was interested in!" So, after the briefest of pauses, I told Ashley, "Well, that redhead, well she never said a word, not even when I, well sort of roughly pushed her thighs even further apart!" And then pretty much cutting to the chase, I simply said, "So, well hey, I did her!"

It wasn't easy; but, I kept Ashley's head locked down. Uh-huh, and just as soon as she stopped struggling, I growled a menacing, at least I intended it to sound menacing, "Yeah, well I got her off; and now, if you know what's good for you, it just better be my turn!" And gosh, it wasn't long before I was growling, "Again, yeah, one more Ash!"

1...45678...15