Young Lust Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without the aid of a shower, or even a freaking cup of coffee, and way on the dazed side of things I made the lonely trek to my cabin. Well, I showered and I packed. And then, I just sat there not wanting to do anything, well except cry the blues. Oh sure there had been talk about everyone getting together for an end of cruise breakfast; yeah, except as far as I knew nothing had been decided. And it hadn't; and then, well it had.

Wiley gets the credit. Anyway, he's the one who made it happen, calling around and practically ordering everyone to meet for a final breakfast. Woowoo, like I was included, which I suppose shouldn't have surprised me. Gosh, Wiley even called Pops. Right, the guy who managed to hook-up with all four of the group's girls; oh yeah, count me and it was five, count the skank and Daddy's score soared to Six. Right, pretty good for a decrepit old fart...yay Daddy!

Breakfast, lunch, what difference did it make? I mean everyone made it...well, eventually. Whatever, Normy was the only one who ordered lunch instead of breakfast. Huh, maybe it was because he was the only one who enjoyed a good night's sleep. Hey, I said, maybe! Whatever and I mean like seriously, celibate for the final night; for sure he was never going to live it down. But, The Imp was with him; uh-huh, only she looked like she'd partied-in the dawn. Gosh, Texas, Tinker, and Steps were looking kind of chipper; yeah, go figure. Anyway, the Champagne flowed in copious quantities and a somber celebration morphed in to a party. And then-and then-and then, well Catalina Island was off to the left, yeah Ok so it was off to port; whatever, the freaking harbor was dead ahead.

The ship's horn blasted and blasted; yeah, and the tears flowed and flowed. Hey, I wasn't the only one bawling...just saying. Well, the rain of tears didn't stop Dad from taking a ton of pictures with his cell; which of course gave him an excuse for collecting phone numbers. And then, with kisses, hugs, and promises to stay in touch, well Hell, the party was over. Oh boy, but did I have stories to tell; right, and I couldn't wait to tell them either.

The very last thing I did onboard was to fire off a text to Ashley. Damn straight, I figured a "YOU LOSE GIRLFRIEND" done in all caps said it all; so, like woowoo to the freaking max!

*****

Note: That's all for now; but, I'm working hard on Chapter Seven, the final installment in the Young Lust saga. Stay tuned!