Young Lust Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot and over the top humid; and up close the beach didn't look nearly as good as it had from the boardwalk. Well, OK a couple of late arriving gringa hotties could only have improved the beach's ambiance. Whatever, we spread our towels out on tcourse gritty sand, stripped down to our bikinis, slathered on the sunscreen and settled in. Fuck no; we didn't go near the water. Sure it looked good; but, well who knew? At least it wasn't crowded. Big deal, other than a gaggle of frolicking kids it appeared I was the only one under thirty. Well, that didn't last.

Ike's gasp and startled "No fucking way," brought me instantly alert. I scanned the immediate area, shot a quick look at Ike and saw she was pointing down the beach." Fedaralies, their fucking Fedaralies," she half-whispered.

If Fedaralies meant cops who looked like freaking soldiers then Ike had it right. And hey, I go to the movies, and recognize an assault rifle when I see one. And, that's just what those buckos had slung over their shoulders. They were young; and actually, they didn't look any older then me. Now that was scary. Anyway, after slowing to, what else check out the gringa hotties, they just strolled on up the beach. Huh, guess we didn't look all that dangerous. Hey, maybe they should have searched us anyway. It sure wouldn't have taken them long; I mean, unless they turned it in to an in-depth strip-search and were very, very thorough.

Freaking well-armed Fedaralies wasn't the only thing different. Nope, we bought cans of ice cold Pacificos from this kid toting a bucket full of them up and down the beach. He dropped to his knees, the easier to pop the tops...right? What the Hell; kid or not, I casually spread my legs. It didn't cost me anything, and, well gosh it did give him something to tell his amigos. Yeah, and Ike didn't even wait until he was out of ear shot before calling me a shameless prick-teasing hussy.

"Takes one to know one," I fired back, thought about it and tacked-on a frivolous "Ooh, and well I've never done it with a puppy; wonder if that one was a virgin? Huh, and just what is the legal age in Mexico anyway?" And with that, we broke up.

We were running late, OK so it was real late, like big freaking deal! Yeah-yeah, so we'd agreed to meet the gang at Hussain's. And like so what; because, this bitch doesn't have a problem with that fashionably late thing. Still, we made a beeline for the Ship, we just didn't rush. We made it, ready to split up and head for our cabins. Anyway, after Ike said she'd pick up Jenny, we agreed to meet in half an hour. Woowoo, so there was time enough for a nice long hot shower. Yeah, and I was looking forward to that even more than to hearing Issy and The Imp spill there guts. But, as I headed off it was Dad and Issy I was wondering about. Like, talk about mixed emotions. Were they in his cabin, was she naked, what position did he have her in, how many times had she climaxed, had Daddy taken her in our corner, had he made her beg for it; all good questions...right? Whatever, by the time I hit that freaking shower, well yeah, I was ready to make it a cold one.

Ike and I were running late...yeah, like duh! But, we collected Jenny anyway, also like duh! So, the three of us were in a cab and headed for Hussain's Cantina. Jenny was looking good, loads of ass showing below her Daisy Dukes, and like me she wasn't wearing a bra under her tank top. I wore a short leather skirt; and, if Jenny was, I wasn't, wearing panties I mean. Ike went with conservative, tight polo shirt and baggy board shorts. Fuck that, we were looking good and we were ready to party. But first...

Ike beat me to it, demanding "Well" even before that cabs door had slammed shut.

Jenny's look of feigned innocence didn't fool either of us. And, I know I didn't buy her lame "Don't know what you're talking about!"

"You can skip the who, when, and where smarty. What we want girlfriend is the what, the how many times, and oh yeah, is it true," a dogged Ike shot back.

Little MS Innocent tried out a lame "Is what true?" Gosh, and so far I hadn't said anything. But, The Imp's bit of lame had me growling a threatening Grrr. Jenny didn't exactly look intimidated; but hey, she did give it up, like of course she did!

"It had to have been someone with a big mouth who told you guys," Jenny said, and that would be way-way too smugly to suit me. "Uh-huh, and that someone was right," she added, sounding, not smug, but almost wistful. Sure, except she was damn near crowing as she hit us with "Ladies, I mean like Murphy has the biggest, at least the biggest around dick I've ever seen, well felt anyway! Ooh, and it fit so nicely, well...everywhere!"

Who knew? Yeah, well obviously our driver understood some English. I mean, why else would he have muttered "Madre de Dios?" What; no I didn't think my tank-top's pithy chica mala imprint had given us away?

Thank God it was a short ride. Jenny did her best, but even rushing and probably skipping some of the hot spots she barely got her story out before our driver was pointing to the Cantina with one hand and the taxies meter with the other. But, at least I knew my big dicked Papa had done us proud. Still, having listened to her explain that he had her naked almost before his cabin's door banged shut was an almost unpleasant déjà vu moment. Yeah, and Daddy had definitely gone right for it, bending Jenny over the bed and taking her from behind. "Well, I didn't cum," Jenny told us, before clarifying with a smug sounding "Well, not from that awesome fuck anyway!" And then, while still clearly gloating, the bitch told us he'd flipped her on to her back, dropped to his knees and gone down on her. And of course, Daddy who I know can deliver wicked world-class oral treated Jenny to a triple-dose of it. Well big deal, what, were we supposed to go, like all sympathetic just because her freaking legs were shaking when he smacked her ass hard before ordering her in to my corner? Whatever, her grin said something else; uh-huh, and I knew what too. Yeah, and I was right; because of course, Daddy had taken an eager Jenny just the way he'd taken me. Well no; the bitch didn't manage to catch up with a big one, at least not while Pop's was banging his fat cock in and out of her ass anyway.

Ike didn't get any further than "Hey Anita do you suppose it was the same corner as," before a sharp elbow jab to the ribs stopped her from busting me.

Jenny looked ready to ask, so I hissed "Later; which means, not now!" Never mind what Jenny might have thought if I'd blabbed, that freaking cabby would likely have crashed the freaking cab.

"No way, you didn't," Jenny squealed.

Ike broke up, and I buried my face in my hands. Hey, it didn't stop me from snarling "Fuck, just what part of later did you fail to comprehend?"

Call it a freaking miracle; whatever the cabby didn't crash. And then, we were there.

Ike was busy paying for the ride. I whispered "When I say now, lets flash the fucker," in to Jenny's ear. And, when I said "Now," Jenny and I both flashed him, and as if we'd played that game together before we gave him a good long look at two pairs of, well as Dave would put it, some totally bodacious tatas. He stared alright, mouth hanging open as his head bobbled back and forth. He did mutter another "madre de Dios," which of course didn't stop him from gawking. Ah well, Ike tipped him anyway.

"Hail-hail, the gang's all here," Ike sang out. Well, I glanced quickly around the Cantina's patio. Waving as I called greetings. Uh-huh, and Ike was wrong. Oh sure the entire freaking male contingent of the blind was there. Even Normy was there, with Jenny I was glad to see. But, Issy wasn't there; well not unless she was under one of the tables sucking somebody off. Right, not likely!

No doubt spotting my disappointment, which yeah I'm sure showed, Marty came over, hugging me as she whispered "Chill girl, she just texted to let me know she was on her way." And then, I had to work hard just to keep a smile on my face; because of course, Marty just had to ask "So, what's up with Issy and your Dad?"

"Huh, well if I know Pops she's either getting fucked, just got fucked, or is about to get fucked ,"was my quick, nasty, and sarcastic answer. Hey, I was annoyed. Marty looked shocked, opened her mouth, and then like maybe she couldn't think of anything to say, she shut it. "Right," I scoffed. "Well hey, Daddy's got a reputation; so, if she's lucky he's living up to it...hope so anyway," I added, and really I did mean it. No-no, honest I did!

With my peace offering flying in the wind I turned and walked over to where Texas and Tinker Balls sat with Richey. I leaned in and kissed Tinker. We had only hooked-up that one time, so maybe I was feeling a little guilty; whatever, I let that kiss linger. Well, it lasted long enough for Tinker to discover that there wasn't anything under my skirt but me. I hadn't reconnected with Texas either; worse, with his big dick either. I suppose that would explain his having swept me on to his lap, his big hands busy up under my tank, his hard-on, well hard against my ass as he crushed my lips under an absolutely no holds barred kiss. People applauded, no really! And, if a snorting Ike hadn't pulled me off his lap, well gosh, who knows?

Pitchers of Margaritas kept magicly appearing. I wasn't counting; but then, I wasn't paying so who cared.

Out on Hussain's patio things were getting kind of rowdy. This Mexican mariachi band was playing loud, and I was beginning to hope someone would suggest we order dinner. No one ever confessed, and no one ever tattled, but, someone ordered it. No, not dinner; so like listen up already. There are pictures. So yeah, I have proof, which doesn't mean I know how some of them wound-up on Wayne's phone. What happened was that someone grabbed my chair from behind, swung it around leaving my back to the table. And then, Ike was there ordering "Scoot forward, lean back, close your eyes and open your mouth!" Right, I figured she was drunk, well drunker than me anyway.

I screamed "No-no, not me!" Right, like that did me any good. Hey, I'd seen what happened at other tables when some unlucky idiot played along. But, she kept insisting, and well,, everyone was yelling for me to do it; so, I did.

If they had a name for it I never heard it. No shit, like one of the waiters would climb on to the table holding a pitcher of Margaritas. And then, it was open wide, while the waiter poured a freaking waterfall of Margarita in to your mouth. Oh sure it was funny, which doesn't mean it looked like fun. OK, so I was wrong.

No panties...remember? And gosh, guess whose short skirt had gotten pushed up her thighs? Yeah, the same crazy chica mala who'd never been all that good at keeping her freaking legs closed. So, there I was, hoping not to drown, and all while putting on a freaking peep show. There were people clapping, whooping like loons, and screaming encouragement. Still, over it all I heard Texas bellow "More, quick someone grab another pitcher!"

What choice did I have? Come on, no way was I about to chicken-out. Seriously, like Ashley would see to it that I never lived the humiliation down. So, I was gulping down Margarita; and then, I wasn't. Oh no, because someone had tugged my top up and icey Margarita was turning my exposed tits in to Margarita flavored snow cones. I closed my mouth and had about decided to risk opening my eyes, when over the roar of the crowd I heard Texas bellowing "Open wide Anita!" I did as ordered; so, while I gulped down more Margarita, someone began to lick more of the sticky stuff off my tits. And then, there were two someone's; because, yeah boobies come in pairs.

The asshole in charge of the pitcher wasn't through. Woowoo, and who hasn't had cold, icey cold Margarita poured in to there navel? Well, at least someone was quick to begin lapping it up. And hey, I didn't know, and for all I knew just then it could have been the same navel licking somebody who ran a hand up my thigh, sliding it right on up under my skirt. Whatever, that hand had fingers, and a couple of those fingers pushed right on up and in to my conveniently exposed vagina. Ooh, just saying, but oh my, those fingers were active.

The waterfall flow of Margarita stopped, and so did the tongue licking my navel. And then, instead of Margarita my mouth was full of tongue. Soft lips were kissing me as a wickedly darting tongue explored my mouth. I was hoping that tongue and those lips connected to the fingers still twisting and turning inside me, when Ike shrieked "You go girl!" And no; I didn't think she was talking to me.

Wanting it to be true, I was afraid to open my eyes. But, I wasn't afraid to return that kiss. And I did, for a few delicious seconds sharing a passionate, lip-blistering kiss. Of course, it was too good to last. The fingers, yeah and the rest of that hand withdrew, and I wanted to scream. But then, when those lips slid over and whispered "It's me" in to my ear; well yeah, I wanted to scream all over again. Only Issy was kissing me again. Hey, I'd been pretty sure even before that softly whispered "It's me; but sure, I opened my eyes. Issy pulled back, grinning as I tried to sit up and reach for her. She caught my hands and pulled me to my feet, laughing as she squealed "Later, at the party" in to my ear. Yeah, well over the noise of the wild whooping, whistling, rowdy cheering, and enthusiastic applause, well Hell, I wasn't sure I'd heard right. And, there just wasn't any way for me to ask. Besides, Marty was there pushing a wet towel in to my hand. Yeah, well getting the sticky off me right there in front of, well what seem like the entire freaking world took my mind off Issy...temporarily anyway.

What I remember about dinner at Hussain's Cantina is that I ate one. No one had to carry me, yeah; I staggered all the way to the cab on my own. Marty slid over behind the driver, and Somehow Issy wound up sitting on her lap. Jenny got stuck in the middle position. Ike was upfront trying hard to explain in her fractured Spanish that we wanted to go to where the big Cruise Ships were. Eventually our driver seemed to get it. Anyway, he cried "Yes-yes, I turn around now!"

Maybe the asshole was a former Demolition Derby driver; whatever, he hadn't completed his mid-street tire squealing U-turn before Marty had Issy's tank top pulled up. Yeah, and not only didn't Issy protest, but she leaned back almost purring as Marty began to fondle her bared pair of tan tits. They were trying to play me; I mean, it was obvious...right? Whatever, hoping to distract them, I asked "So, how about it Issy how was your Kayaking adventure? And, well did you get laid?" Yeah-yeah, so maybe I was feeling a teensy-weensy bit contrary, like fuck me!

Blame it on the Margaritas, I do. Anyway, the freaking cab was moving at a snail's pace; and gosh, Marty was still working over a moaning Issy's nipples. Seeing as how answers weren't forthcoming, I decided, what the fuck, two could play that game. So, I leaned over and whispered in Jenny's ear. "Marty's got Issy's tits out, and that's why you hear the bitch moaning! They're doing it just to torment me, so, fuck them," I hissed, before suggesting "Scoot your ass forward on the seat, lean back and play along...Ok?"

Going with the plan Jenny scooted forward. And then, well pretty much proving she approved of my plan, she leaned back and spread her legs. It wasn't easy, but I finally got Jenny's Daisy Duke's unbuttoned. Unzipping them was easy. Jenny helped, wriggling as she worked them part way down her thighs. Well hell, sure Issy is blind; but, her ears work. That was good; because, hey, if she couldn't see what I was doing, I sure as Hell wanted her ears to burn. So, I went right after Jenny's clit. She sucked in a sharp breath, moaned "Oh God" and let loose with a not exactly hushed trio of yeses.

From the front seat came a menacing "Hey, keep your eyes on the road!"

From the back seat, over Jenny's soft pants, I heard Marty working hard not to break-up as she tried to tell Issy what I was up to. And who knows how far things might have gone if Ike hadn't decided to play referee? OK-OK, probably not that much further.

"OK kiddies," Ike barked. "Enough with the show and tell already! Uh-huh, and if someone would get their hand out of Issy's shorts; well hey, she'd probably be able to tell us how she spent her afternoon. Uh-huh, and if someone else would leave Jenny's pussy alone; well yeah, I just bet there'd be two more someone's capable of paying attention!"

"Spoil sport," Marty cried as she smoothed Issy's top back in to place.

Jenny pitched a pouty "No fair," as she struggled to get her Daisy Dukes back in order.

Maybe looking a little uncertain Issy giggled nervously. Hoping to reassure her, I called "Don't sweat it Issy; because, well, whatever it is it's all good!" OK, so yeah, I was sure of that.

"Fuck, but this traffic really sucks," I bitched, reconsidered and added a less bitchy sounding "but hey, on the bright side we haven't crashed!" And then, maybe because I was feeling like a total doofus, I asked "Even better we've got Issy to keep us entertained...right Issy?"

Back seat antics already ancient history Issy fired back, jauntily declaring "Hey, I'm good with kissing and telling!"

"Uh-huh and you don't mind fucking and talking either...huh Issy," Ike teased.

"Yeah, like any of us have any room to talk," Marty fired back. "I mean, fuck The Three Musketeers! They should call us "The Four Sluts of Braille!" I felt excluded; but, luckily before I could pitch a bitchy pout Marty wisely improved on her suggestion. Fuck that, I'm hereby nominating Anita for honorary membership; all approving say aye!"

Imagine it, me voted honorary slut. Ashley was going to, well like turn green. Whatever; Crying was of course out of the question. So, I whooped an exultant "Woowoo me one of The Slutketeers," before tacking on a theatrical "Ladies I'm honored and humbly accept! Sniff-sniff, yeah and I'll continue to do my best to llive up to the high standards I'm sure you sluts intend to maintain! I mean, otherwise I'll be forced to quit...hey, just saying!" And then, like before anyone could interrupt; and, wanting to hear Issy's confession I suggested "And now my fellow sluts, I do believe we should hear from Issy, you know before we run out of road!"

It would have been rude I suppose; and anyway, I refrained from suggesting Issy skip right over that silly Kayaking thing. After all, wasn't the only question in anyone's mind, OK, did you bang Anita's Papa? I couldn't possibly have been the only one wondering...could I? Whatever, Issy took the cowards way out and started at the beginning; yeah, like boring.

Marty had delivered Issy so she met her four fellow paddlers not far from where our Ship was parked; yeah-yeah, docked. Her crew-mate turned out to be this supposedly hunky dark-haired and mustachioed Latino stud named Alberto. The other two were friends of his from the same Kayaking club. Issy said they called the other guy Max, which was short for Maximillian. Well, his girlfriend Inez, a nasty piece of ass according to Issy shared his Kayak. OK, so how about I cut to the chase?

The four intrepid kayakers paddled for a half-hour, landed in this totally secluded cove and had lunch. Fine, except the first thing Inez did after lunch was to spread out a second blanket and strip down to a thong. Well, of course Issy had to do the same. And, with all that tasty skin exposed to that nasty old Mexican sun good old Alberto just had to be allowed to slather sunscreen all the fuck over Issy's too hot for words body. So fine; and to give the Bozo credit he didn't leave his latest conquest in the dark. Meanwhile according to Alberto's play by play, Max, well Hell, according to Issy, he peeled Inez's thong off before making with the sunscreen. And apparently sunscreen made for good lubrication; because, pretty damn quick Inez was up on all fours, squealing loudly in Spanish as Max pounded his well-lubricated cock in to her from behind. So, Well fuck them, what I wanted to know, but was too polite to ask was, Come on bitch did you get laid or what? But, being a bit more refined than that, I actually politely asked "So slut, did you treat Alberto to a hot piece of gringa pussy?"

1...4647484950...53