Young Lust Ch. 06

Story Info
The sexual hijinks continue, outrageous and kinky.
196.6k words
4.38
14.1k
12
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Young Lust, Ch. 6: New locales, new lovers

Note: This Chapter in the Young Lust saga can be enjoyed even if you haven't read the earlier chapters. Enjoy...Onwardbob

Dave: How many O's in orgasm?

Well shit, there I was grinning up at Anita, when...bang! I had been focused, staring up in to her dark eyes, enjoying the sweet feel of my dick sliding through the slick wet heat of her pussy. So yeah, I Jumped. I almost slipped right out of her; which on second thought wouldn't have been all that bad. After all; that summer I'd gotten lots of practice slipping my dick back into her accommodatingly tight young pussy. Besides, it's not as if I'd been in the middle of this over the freaking top mind-ripping fuck anyway. Actually I'd been pretty much kicked back, counting her orgasms as Anita rode my dick. What can I say...it's just a stupid game we sometimes play!

Some game, we can be almost anywhere, and out of the blue, Anita will spout a number. What she's doing is daring me. Uh-huh, and just as soon as we can get horizontal, I'm supposed to just lay there trying not to cum while she bounces herself up and down my dick. Oh yeah, and it's up to me to keep count of the insatiable horn dog's freaking orgasms. It sounds like fun...right?

Fun, you bet; and that afternoon, Anita was working on number five. Meanwhile, I was lying there stretched out, hands behind my head, gritting my teeth, and oh yeah, hoping like Hell that I could hold out long enough for her to make it a nice round half dozen. I was determined, determined to hold out long enough to hear her gasped "Six!" Oh boy, and then I planned to wrestle her on to her back, work her legs up over my shoulders and drive eight inches of hard dick into her asshole. I intended to just totally cut-loose and fuck the squealing bitche's ass for all I was worth. Except...bang!

Anita jerked, her head whipping around as she muttered "Ashley you bitch!"

Ashley's my sister, well my step-sister actually. She also happens to be Anita's best friend. Anyway, so far for that summer I'd been getting on well with Ashley, yeah, getting on and off her actually. No shit, sister or not, ever since school had let out we'd been banging each other's fool heads off. It wasn't just us though; no way, Ashley and Anita had hooked-up. Anita and I had hooked-up. My buddy Wayne had hooked-up with both of them, and that's not even the half of it. Check it out! After having caught me spanking the monkey, Mom, and that would be my step—mother, took over and gave me one seriously awesome blowjob. Well, after that first one, and much to my delight she began passing them out regularly. Hell, I even caught her giving Wayne one. And, that's not all!

One wild afternoon Ashley, Wayne and me had done a three-way tag team fuck fest out in our back yard. Then, after Wayne and I split, Ashley had hooked-up with Dad. That's my Dad, her step-father. Mom had shown up, and voila, Ashley was into her second three-way of the day. Hey, I wasn't there, but I heard all about it. And if that isn't mind-blowing enough for you, check this out.

It was another afternoon. Yup, so anyway I walked in and caught Mom, wearing leather and sporting this absolutely huge strap-on rubber dick. She was making pretty damn good use of it too! No shit, she was banging the Holy Hell out of Anita, who she had bound to the bed's headboard. I got involved in that one. Lucky? Ah, well enough about that! Anyway, that went down only days before Anita and Ashley teamed up to seduce Anita's Dad. That wild three-way turned into a balls to the wall four-way when Anita's Mom showed up. Since then the summer's over the top sexual extravaganza hasn't shown any signs of slowing down. Nope, so...bang!

I recognized the sound of the front door slamming. But then, so had Anita, hence her squawked "Ashley you bitch!" But then, she was back at it, driving herself up and down my dick, grunting as she began to grind down hard against me on the down strokes. That's always a sure sign that she's orgasm bound. I wasn't doing all that much, so sure, I heard Ashley's displeased squalling echoing up from downstairs. Anita hissed "Ignore her," and went right on pumping herself up and down my dick. Hey, no problem, my bedroom door was closed, and even if I'd given half a shit, I couldn't have heard whatever Ashley was bitching about anyway. Following her own advice, Anita began breathing in gasps and to pant breathy "Oohs!" Yeah, well those quickly led to a loudly barked "Oh, oh, oh...yes, yes!"

Having caught up with number five, Anita thumped my chest, while insisting "One more buckaroo!" So, she was sitting impaled on my Eight-inch boner, when...bang!

Fuck no; it wasn't the front door! But, it was my bedroom door, and it rebounded hard enough to slam closed with a second bang. Anita's head whipped around. Me, well I maintained my Joe Cool pose. Actually, I had spotted Ashley; and oops, she most definitely wasn't flashing her infamous mischievous grin. Instead, she stood there glowering; and no shit, actually sputtering. Obviously fuming, no shit, she actually stamped one booted foot. Then, while jabbing a finger in the direction of my cringing dick, my sister growled an indignant sounding "Thought so!"

Not about to let Ashley get started, I calmly suggested "Button it Sis!" Then, cutting Anita off, I explained "Seriously, chill Sis! Anita's got one more coming!" Sure Ashley should have known; but hey, just to make sure I added an admittedly smug sounding "Yeah, and then, it's going to be my turn!"

Ashley kicked the bed, still muttering as she swept up a pillow, beating it against the bed as she snarled "Fine, just hurry the fuck up!"

Did I worry about whatever it was that had my sister's panties in a bunch? Hell no; and anyway, even though I'm pretty sure she actually owns some, I've never caught her wearing any. Who needed to ask anyway? Ashley was obviously chomping at the bit. The only real question was whether she would wait or run out of patience and begin swinging that pillow. I was betting on the pillow. Go figure; but yeah, I would have lost that bet!

Anita: Little help from a friend!

I knelt there, wanting seriously to pitch a bitch. Yeah, and I knew better. Well duh, because after all I still had Dave's hard eight inches pushing deep into my throbbing pussy. So sure, fuck Ashley and whatever had her stormy eyes shooting daggers at me. After all; I still had one more orgasm waiting patiently for me to come collecting. So, was I relieved when Ashley dropped the pillow she'd been threatening us with? Sure I was, just not as relieved as when I saw her scowl turn in to a grin. I liked that grin, took it for a green light, and began to move. So, I leaned back, reached down, spread myself open with one hand and got busy circling a finger over my well exposed clit. I looked over; sure that Ashley would be watching. She was, and oh didn't that send this sweet little rush surging through me. And Ok, sure Ashley and I are lovers. I mean, she's my absolutist BFF after all! What she really is though, is a sex fiend addicted to dick. What that meant just then, and what was getting me hot was knowing she was zeroed-in on the sight of her brother's big dick getting wetter and wetter as it plunged in and out of my oh so helpfully exposed pussy. Yeah, yeah, it was already wet; but so what, it was getting wetter. Ooh and it was getting harder too, which meant there was even more of it filling me. Uh-huh, and didn't I just love knowing that Ashley knew it...and, was eating her heart out!

"How many," she asked

I heard, and considered just ignoring her. But, I reconsidered and snippily answered "not enough, that's how many!"

Too bad, I thought. But, apparently even a fat rock hard eight-inch dick isn't enough to prevent a trickle of blood from getting through to Dave's eighteen year-old brain. Anyway, the little creep, probably spotting his sister's disappearing grin blabbed "Five so far, and six is all she's going to get too!"

I suggested that just maybe he was an asshole! Oh no; and then, I caught his barely there grin and knew, just absolutely knew precisely what was running through the nasty little fucker's mind.

Honest to God, and Ok, maybe it's just me, but seriously Ashley's entire freaking family seems to have an anal fetish. There's Dave, and any time he cums more than once, which is practically every time, count on it, one of his loads is going to wind-up in my ass. As for her hunky well hung Daddy, well let's just say it's pretty obvious where Dave gets it from. Gosh, they even tag-teamed me once. Believe me, a girl can tell the difference! I can anyway; at least when it's Dave's Papa and his wickedly thick nine incher slamming in to fill the vagina his son's thick eight incher just vacated. As for Ashley, well if she's in the same room as me and a dildo, count on it, that dildo is going to wind up in my ass. Oh God, and then there's Ashley's Mother. Yeah, and she likes strapping on Ten inches, because as she once put it "Because, I really like fucking the unused parts!" Well OK, so I rest my case!

Some erotic fantasizing never hurts...right? Of course, right! And, not much caring what Dave had planned, I went right on fucking his steely economy sized cock. I did that, kept an eye on my practically panting girlfriend, and went right on fingering my clit. Gosh, and to think that I did all that well my mind raced through the possibilities. Ooh yeah, and with his sister there watching, I imagined Dave going for something showy, like some wickedly explicit scene out of a porno. Yeah, and if anyone in that family ever takes my ass without first spanking it, well let me tell you, it would be the first time! Gosh, and I'm sure not complaining; oh Hell no, sometimes I've even begged!

Silly me! Because; oh my God, I should have kept an eye on Ashley. But I didn't! No, and then suddenly, she was right there! I mean, like what the fuck, she was kneeling behind me, which could only mean she was about to take control. "Let me," she whispered into my ear. Then, she was snickering and using a fistful of my hair to yank my head back. Oh God, and then her tongue was dancing around in my ear, her voice suddenly husky as she whispered "You know what he's going to do don't you?" I did of course, but didn't bother trying to gasp out an answer.

Ashly didn't wait for an answer anyway. Instead, she began to snicker, her rhythmically flicking fingertip already drumming against my clit. "But, first," she declared. Yeah, well then, telling me something I pretty much already knew, she whispered "You'll be cumming all over my brother's big dick alright; only, it going to be me getting you off!" I stifled an "Oh boy," managed to nod, and listened to her silly "Besides, if I take care of it, my horny little brother won't have to wait nearly so long!" Oops, and then I got it!

Altruistic...not hardly! Big talker, Hell yeah! My BFF wasn't bragging, and she sure wasn't issuing a warning. Nope, think subtle dare. That, plus Ashley's an incorrigible tease. I knew it, and so did Dave. So, predictably the only thing quick about my next thundering over the top orgasm was how fast Ashley's finger got me right up to the tipping point. There, she backed off, leaving me, I'm sure one silent flick short of a screaming orgasm. As if that wasn't horror enough, Dave stopped banging thrusts up in to me. At least he was groaning unhappily as his horrid clit teasing bitch of a sister snickered into my ear. Oh God, and not only could I feel my vagina convulsing around that cock, but I could feel, seriously feel my clit throbbing against her unmoving finger. I wanted badly to scream "Take me! Do it now you teasing bitch!" But, I didn't! Instead, I made Ashley laugh out loud, which sure wasn't the response I was looking for when I dared to dare "Bet you can't do that again bitch!" Yeah, yeah, so maybe I shouldn't have challenged her, whatever!

Ashley's an utter horror...seriously! Proving it, she actually asked "Hey Bro, can you hold out, or should I let her cum?"

"Hey," was all I got out," before the hand still tangled in my hair yanked my head back.

Well, then it was Dave to the rescue; or, so I thought. At least it had sounded good when he suggested "Don't know Sis, but you should probably take her!" Oh sure, so there I was once again trying vainly to nod, when the smarmy bastard adds "Only, maybe you could make it last; you know, and maybe make her beg for it!"

Beg for it...seriously? Hey, it wasn't as if I'd never begged before. So, seeing as how it had always worked for me before, I didn't hold back. Nope, and while I squealed pleas, Ashley played me. Fuck, the bitch is a clitoral artist! She can hold me right there, quivering and taut as a freaking bowstring, me barely managing to gasp out strangled pleas. So, eager and ready to play the game, I enthusiastically, well loudly pleaded "Please, oh God Ash, please, please, please now!" Hey, it worked! Yup, and about a heartbeat after she began to snap a thumb nail against the clit she held exposed with a couple of fingers, well yeah, I went off. My screamed yeses trailed off into a barely audible "Oh fuck, oh fuck I'm cumming!" Oh well, what can I say; other than, she's really, really good!

Dave did his part, banging a wickedly hard hunk of cock up in to me as I belted-out more yeses, and Ashley went right on blasting exquisite pleasure through my explosively throbbing clit. Ashley kept me upright, with what else, a fistful of my hair. But then, I felt her reach between my quivering thighs, slow to realize that she had taken hold of her Brother's cock. Yeah, the one that had-note the past tense-been fucking me!

A little slow, I hadn't even finished thinking, what the fuck, when Ashley barked "Whoa there Bro! Yeah, cool it and maybe we'll get to see what you had in mind!"

OK, so I was giggling, but I did take a swat at Ashley's hand. Yeah, and then I dug an elbow into her ribs. It didn't change anything. So, when I looked down again, there was Ashley's fist, still gripping Dave's wetly glistening pussy drenched cock. Working up some sarcasm I said "Hey you're going to have to let go before the nasty minded little perv can show us what he had in mind!"

"Fine," Ashley snarled. Then, while already backing off the bed, she threw out a challenging "Yeah, yeah; but seriously, it just better be something good!" Right, I thought, you know what's coming, and you're gonna love it! Well yeah, me too!

Distracted; who me? Sure I was; because, well gosh, Ashley began to strip down. Yeah, so kind of like caught off-guard, when Dave rolled me over I squealed. Embarrassing yeah; but then, he was quickly on his knees between my legs. Ooh, and while his sister whooped, like he had done it before, which OK, he had, he smoothly positioned my legs up over his shoulders. Dave's hands pushed against my inner thighs, easily leaving them splayed wide. And no, I didn't wonder what he had in mind! But, he stopped, holding me rolled up and open to him, whichever way he wanted to take me. No biggie; I mean, it was understandable. After all, the guy's eyes were on his sister, who just happened to be kicking her jeans aside. Only, like fuck, he had a better view!

Ashley's like seriously hot, a curvy blonde who looks like she belongs on a California beach. And honestly, oh fuck, seeing her naked always leaves me feeling as if my stomach just went into freefall. Ok sure, I'm kinda hot too! I mean, like I've got these long legs, dark curly hair, big, as in 36-C tits, and even Dave admits that my ass is...OK almost cute as Ashley's. So yeah, I was staring at Ashley...ooh yeah, and waiting!

Do it without lube? Sure, I'd done it before. What I hadn't tried was to take on a cock the size of Dave's without a little helpful lubrication. But, with Ashley squealing "Go for it Bro, yeah, take her ass already," I forgot all about lube. Then, with the head of Dave's big cock pushing against my opening, I glanced up at him. I love his grin, and he was grinning then. He blew out a half-growled "Oh yeah," and added a bit more pressure. I bucked up, a little anyway. It didn't help. I debated; I mean, I could either call "Harder Dave," or I could have screamed "Where's the lube?" Hey, I knew damn well where the meat was!

Ashley was there, oh my, and ready to help? She knelt beside Dave already snickering as she declared "Hey, let me help!" Some help, I mean hey, she spit in to her palm and then smeared it over the head of her brother's cock. OK fine, so it worked! Anyway, Dave leaned in, pushed, pushed harder, and oh God, I felt myself open as that cock's big fat head pushed into me. I sucked in a gasp, heard Dave's satisfied grunt, and then Ashley was ordering "Take her Dave, yeah, take her ass!"

When the order is "Take her ass," forget about sibling rivalry. Dave did; well yeah, of course he did! Ashley clapped and whooped her approval. I wasn't precisely whooping, but I did squeal "Uh-yeah," over and over. Well sure, because Dave had pushed in, penetrating and taking my ass. And Ok, that first balls deep thrust hurt just a bit. But then, after he pulled out and drove back into me it felt pretty freaking awesome. Good thing huh; because, well because Dave didn't just do it again, he went right on doing it. Uh-huh, and every one of his deep plunging anal thrust went deep. And, I think every single one of them ripped another gleefully grunted "ooh" out of me. What can I say; what, that I liked that Dave made sure his lunging thrusts had to push back in to me? Now seriously, I love anal, just not quite enough to actually go all orgasmic or anything. That's good, because Ashley wasn't about to settle for playing spectator...oh Hell no!

Ashley: Mom shakes things up.

OK, show of hands. Who hasn't had their lover, well one of them anyway going down on them while their brother took that lover's ass? Well OK, it was a first for me too! Wait...no...right, that time Anita hadn't been going down on me. But then, Dave hadn't been there either...oh well! Anyway, back then, I'd actually been sitting on her face. Her Dad hadn't been fucking her ass either. But oh god yes, while I rode her wicked, wicked tongue; he'd been pounding his stubby fireplug of a cock in and out of his daughter's pussy. This time though my best friend was on her knees, with her butt in the air and her flushed cheeks grazing my thighs as she tongue-whipped my clit. Uh-huh, and it was my studley young brother kneeling behind her. Ooh, and showing remarkable restraint, restraint that I, and OK Anita too knew wasn't going to last, he was lustily banging these deliberately slow, rhythmic, and quite obviously balls deep thrusts in to her ass. Gosh, I almost cut loose with a rowdy "Go Bro!"

Well, it was Anita! So, of course she liked taking it up the ass, especially rolled up in that position Brother Dave prefers. For sure I do! Anyway, and also like me, she seriously gets off on being restrained and playing the submissive. Still, as I well knew, even in that position she wouldn't have any trouble putting a finger to work on her clit; with what else, a quickie orgasm in mind. As if! I mean, I wasn't in the mood to stand there playing spectator; and anyway, I had a serious bitch to pitch. Sure, I could have done that while sitting perched on Anita's face. But really, I just wasn't in the mood to play cowgirl, and I definitely didn't feel much like yipping yippees! So, after propping a couple of pillows behind me I settled in and leaned back against the headboard. Casual like, I eased my legs apart, invitingly wide apart actually. Yup, and I didn't have to say a word either. Dave, at least where sex and his big sister are concerned knows when it's in his best interest to play along. And of course, Anita is equally aware of just what's in her best interest. So, even from her awkward position she picked up on my move. Sometimes it's just so nice not having to give orders, well when you're getting exactly what you want anyway!

onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers