Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie unclipped Liz's leash and gave her a kiss. "She's only done this once, but wants to have another go," said Charlie. Liz removed her panties and gave them to Charlie. She got on the table and had her ankles tied up, but not her wrists so she could use her hands. Someone hoisted Liz up the few inches and the table was pulled away. Liz let her head tilt back and smiled at Trey. "Give me it, Trey."

Trey stepped up and pointed his cock straight at Liz's mouth. She took it without gagging, although Trey didn't rush. In moments, there was a guy each side of Liz offering their cocks to Liz, who stroked them. People looked around as to who would fill Liz's vagina. There were murmurs in the voyeurs, and then Amazon girl came to the sling. She was now wearing a black strap-on. about the largest Sarah had ever seen. One guy seemed to be preparing himself to go for Liz, but Amazon pulled him out of the way by grasping his shoulder.

With her mouth full of Trey, Liz could not see Amazon girl, and her body went quite stiff when she felt the dildo start to penetrate her. It seemed to take forever for it to be completely buried in Liz's pussy. As it got right in, Trey came and stepped back from Liz, who lifted her head and saw who had just entered her. "Mmm, you again." was all she said.

Amazon smiled and started to work the dildo inside Liz. Another guy offered his cock to Liz's mouth but she shook her head. She wanted to watch Amazon girl, at least for now. One of the guys Liz had done a hand-job on stepped back, and Amazon's girlfriend stepped up and guided Liz's hand between her legs. Sarah took the hint and guided Liz's other hand between her legs.

No-one interfered as the four women played together in the sling. Eventually, Amazon brought Liz to a screaming climax. Sarah could feel hers building, helped by Charlie standing behind her and squeezing her breasts and nipples hard. Amazon's girlfriend was tugging on Liz's chain, and Trey was behind her squeezing the rock hard breasts.

Liz was having multiple orgasms. The combination of the orgasms and the pain of the nipples being pulled was affecting every nerve in her body. Her skin was glistening with the sweat. Eventually, she cried out "Enough". The table was pushed back under the sling and Liz was lowered back on to it and released from the Velcro straps around her ankles.

Charlie helped Liz to her feet, and Liz immediately embraced Amazon girl and hugged her. "That was not what I was expecting. It's normally all averaged sized and smaller guys who hang around the sling, on account of the fact that they can't lure anybody otherwise. Your large dildo was not what I was expecting, but it was great. I need a drink."

It turned out there was a small room on this floor that was a second bar, and all 6 went in there. Charlie ordered a bottle of white and a bottle of red, and the six of them sat on sofas around a round table and slowly recovered over glasses of wine. Amazon introduced herself as Tanya and her friend as Jane. Jane was seated next to Sarah and was gently rubbing Sarah's thigh as they were talking. Tanya was looking intently at Trey's cock. "Charlie, you've got a nice cock, but Trey's is really nice. I want to play with both before the evening is out."

Sarah looked at Jane, and then said to Liz, "Well, if that's what Tanya wants, maybe we other ladies could have a Ladies' night of our own?"

When the wine was gone, Tanya pulled Charlie and Trey to their feet and said "Follow me." She led them to one of the private rooms off the playroom. Jane led Liz and Sarah to the one next door. Liz had put her panties back on while she had the wine, but Jane pulled them down. The three women laid on the bed on their right sides and made a triangle, such that Sarah could use her mouth on Jane's pussy, Jane on Liz's and Liz on Sarah's. Jane said "Let's see who can hold out the longest." and they started to use their tongues on each other.

Sarah had had the quietest night so far, so she came sooner than the other two, but it took a very satisfying amount of time for all three to come.

Meanwhile, Tanya was on her hands and knees on the bed in the room next door. Trey was buried deep into her pussy and she was sucking Charlie so deep she could touch his scrotum with her lips. Charlie was on his back under Tanya, his face right below her pussy, where he could see Trey pushing in an out, and even lick his ball sack as he did. Charlie could feel Tanya's really firm breasts on his stomach as she bobbed up and down on his cock.

The wine both guys had drunk nicely slowed down their bodily responses, so they got to pleasure themselves for quite a while before they came, not very far apart.

Back in the ladies' room, Sarah was laying watching Liz and Jane having a nice 69. After a while, she decided to look elsewhere. Walking out, she saw the transvestite was still in his room with the door open. To her, she thought of the transvestite as a 'He', and when he beckoned her, she went in. She lay down next to him and they embraced and kissed, Their breasts were pressing against each other, and Sarah was surprised to find that they weren't artificial but felt really naturally firm, much like her own.

He rolled Sarah on to her back, and got between her legs. It felt strange to feel a pair of breasts rubbing on hers, feeling the nipples move over her flesh, while at the same time feeling a hard cock pushing between her thighs, trying to find the way inside her. She opened her thighs wide, and with a couple of wriggles on both parts, he made a hands-free entry into her.

Sarah was surprised at the size and firmness of his tumid cock, and could feel his scrotum against her at the forward end of each of his pushes. But when he kissed her, she realized suddenly that she was kissing a woman. The lips were soft, and the face was devoid of any whiskers. It was like making love to another woman but with a real-life dildo. She realized she would have to think in terms of he/she, or they, with this person. And he/she was driving her wild with their cock.

Obviously they were quite accomplished, as the love-making went on for quite a while. She even saw Trey enter the room and stand watching, stroking himself as he did. Soon after, Sarah's new partner saw Trey and lifted their head. Trey moved close to the bed and they turned their head and opened their mouth, allowing Trey to push deep into it. Sarah watched as Trey's cock would disappear into their mouth and then be drawn out again. She could see Trey's balls swinging, and knew Trey would not be long in coming, and focused on her own brewing orgasm.

As she came, she felt their ejaculation squirt into her and then saw Trey come into their mouth. It was an unworldly, erotic first experience. Sarah had heard of transvestites, and seen stuff on the internet on porn sites, but actually being with one was a totally new experience.

The three pulled apart, and lay on the bed. He/she turned to Trey and kissed him, and for a couple of minutes, they and Trey actually sucked each other's cock, although not with the intent of a climax.

Soon Sarah and Trey stood up and smiled at their unknown partner, who gave them a nice smile and a wave. As Trey and Sarah went downstairs to the front bar, they saw that it was already approaching midnight. After sitting in the playroom for a while and watching, they took a quick shower each, got fresh towels to dry and then got their clothes from the locker and dressed. At the front desk, they paid for their share of the drinks and went outside. It was still quite warm as they found their car and drove back to the hotel.

They noticed as they got into their car that Charlie's vehicle was not there, but when they got back to the underground parking at the hotel, it wasn't there either. They went to their room, stripped naked and slid into bed. All the way home they were silent, as if digesting their experience, but now, lying in bed, they were prepared to talk.

Sarah's first comment was "When we have played with the twins or others, particularly at the cottage, it has always been nice relaxed sex, seeking to create mutual pleasure in no real rush. Tonight, all those people were just fucking each other; it didn't seem either relaxing or rewarding. It was almost like a production line in a factory. And it was all fucking, nothing romantic or tender about it."

"I know what you mean," replied Trey. "But I think that was a result of so many people around, and also having sex with no connection to the person you were with. It was all so frantic. For me the two best moments were Liz sucking me off when she was in the sling, and your transvestite friend at the end. And, I mean, I can have Liz any time. Perhaps it's the fact of knowing her, being familiar with her, that makes it relaxing and satisfying."

"Exactly. I mean, I enjoyed Tanya eating me out, early on, sitting on the couch. And I enjoyed the transvestite. It was like making love to a man and a woman at the same time. Her breasts against mine, his cock inside me. Her soft lips on mine. It was certainly different. I could enjoy that again."

Trey said, "Well, I must admit, sex with just you and I is wonderful, because it's based on love and attraction. And sex at the cottage or home with the twins, or even Charlie and Liz is good, because we have a friendship. We like them. We're attracted to them as people, not just as sex objects. I just don't feel that frantic sex with complete strangers is our scene"

They cuddled up and went to sleep, expecting to be disturbed when Charlie and Liz came in, but that didn't happen. They awoke to the room to themselves. After a little cuddling and caressing, they decided to take a shower together, have breakfast, and go.

Early Sunday afternoon saw them up at their cottage. They hadn't been at the cottage long when Liz phoned Sarah's cell to say they too were now back home. Apparently, Jane and Tanya had invited them back to their apartment that they shared, together with the transvestite, and they had played together until they had to go back to the hotel to check out.

"So we should get together one evening and discuss the weekend." was how Liz ended the conversation.

******************************

Sarah relayed her conversation with Liz to Trey. "I think it was interesting that they took the TV back with them to Tanya's apartment. I mean Tanya and Jane were ok as playmates, if you ignored how artificial their breasts are." said Trey.

"Well, I thought the TV was the best part of the whole evening, even though Tanya did give me a great orgasm on the sofa. Pity we didn't get their name, although I am sure Liz would," said Sarah.

"And address!" added Trey. "By the way, I thought I heard a car heading for the other cottage earlier. Sounded from the engine noise like it was someone that didn't know the road, as they seemed to be locked down into a lower gear." said Trey. "Shall we walk though and see who it is, I don't think it is Charlie, as they wouldn't have just called on the phone and said about getting together this week."

So, given they were dressed, they walked through the trees to the other cottage. There was a strange car there that neither recognized. None of their friends had young kids, and the vehicle was a Dodge Caravan, a vehicle frequently chosen by families. They walked quietly and paused at a place where they could view the lakeside deck without being seen.

A woman in her early thirties came out on the deck. It was easy to see that she had long dark hair, that she had a pair of very full breasts, good hips, a little bit of upholstery on her belly - from bearing children? - and a quite pretty face. It was easy to see she had an all-over light tan, because she was totally naked. Her dark-haired pubic area looked trimmed into a triangle, mounted as it was at the top of a pair of quite shapely legs.

Trey and Sarah looked at each other with some degree of surprise. They knew the cottage was bookable by faculty, but this woman neither of them knew. Had this woman brought children? If so, it could curtail their skinny dipping. There again, not many parents walk around naked in front of their kids.

The real surprise came when the second person came out. The second woman was quite a bit shorter and a little plump. She had full older-lady breasts that pointed downwards in the direction of her waist. Her hair style was quite old-fashioned and looked like it had been permed, as well as colored. Her hips and butt were also indicative of an older woman. All this was instantly identifiable because this woman was also naked. They could easily see the older woman's dark pubic area, trimmed as it was. And they could easily recognize her face

She came up behind the younger woman, and the younger woman turned around and kissed the older woman. The caressing that went with the kiss was clearly not in accordance with a normal mother and daughter kiss. But even before the younger woman stepped out of the way, both Sarah and Trey knew who the older woman was. Someone they knew very well. And therefore, they could guess who the younger woman was.

Their new neighbor was Marjorie Henry, wife of Dean Henry, aka Charlie! Sarah silently pointed to a trail that would allow them to get very close to the deck before being seen, and they followed it as quietly as they could. Sarah was able to time stepping out into the open with another kiss between the women. Trey hung back.

Sarah called out "Hi" and the women parted from their embrace. They looked like deer caught in the headlights and were clearly about to dash into the cottage when Sarah said, "Don't dash in. I often go naked here, and am quite happy to adopt your dress code."

With that, she dropped her shorts, and undid her shirt, quickly showing she was naked underneath, and, leaving her clothes on the ground, she walked forward. The two women were still facing each other, quite close, hands on the other's arms. But at least they were not running away.

"So, Marjorie, who is this attractive young woman? Your daughter?"

Marjorie blushed. "Yes. She likes to come up here when she knows her Father isn't here, so we came up on Friday morning, as Charles was going to the Capital for a meeting. Belinda's mother in law has the kids while we are here. By the way, where is your nephew?"

"Oh, he's right behind, but I guess now he has seen the lay of the land, he will dress as one of the natives." Trey, as soon as he heard this, stepped out of the trees, stark naked, carrying his clothes, and picking up Sarah's.

Sarah heard Belinda whisper to her mother "Mmm, nice, could fancy that!" Sarah smiled.

Trey joined the group and was amused by the scrutiny he was receiving from Belinda.

Marjorie sat down and pointed to the other chairs, implying everyone should sit. "So do you often walk through the woods naked with your nephew?"

"Marjorie. The simple answer is 'Yes' although we didn't start off naked today. We took them off when we saw you were naked. We like being naked as much as possible when up here. And if that comment fires up your imagination as to what our real relationship is, you are perfectly correct. We are a couple and we are lovers.

Now, what happens at the cottage should stay at the cottage, and I would venture to guess that your relationship with Belinda is not as innocent as we should expect."

"Are you suggesting my mother and I are lovers? 'Cause if you are, you're bang on. I have a husband and two kids, but I have always primarily been bi-sexual, and lately that has included my mother, since her and father seem to have devolved to a platonic relationship. He thinks she is not interested in sex, when the reality is she's not interested in sex with him. And I appreciate your comment about things staying at the cottage."

Marjorie stood up and asked "Would anyone like wine? It is, after all, past 5 o'clock, somewhere!" She went inside and returned with a bottle of red Merlot and a nicely-chilled Pinot Grigio. They agreed to open the Pinot.

After they all had a glass in their hand, Marjorie said "I always suspected that your relationship with Trey was more than Aunt and Nephew."

"It is, but neither of us knew about the existence of the other until I came here to take his father Pieter's position, at your husband's invitation. Trey and I met at this actual cottage, had a holiday fling, and then found out about our relationship later. And as we really liked - no, loved - each other, we decided to keep our affair going, just not be too public about it. Your husband does know."

"Well, he was probably told about it by by that skinny flat-chested trollop he shags at every available opportunity!"

Sarah was surprised that Marjorie knew about the relationship between Charlie and Liz, and was so vehement about it in such a blunt way. Not usual Marjorie language.

"By the way, he won't be coming up here this week because I left him a note saying Belinda and I were coming up for the week, and the kids may join us. They won't be doing, of course, but mentioning the possibility will keep him away."

"I see." Sarah was curious where this was leading.

"Tell me," said Belinda, looking at Trey's crotch, "do you rent him out?"

"As in money changing hands, no, but as in, do we play well with others, yes! So who knows, you might get to enjoy him soon! I know what you mean about being bi-sexual, I am myself." With that comment, Marjorie looked up, expectantly.

Marjorie asked if Sarah and Trey wanted to stay for dinner. Sarah suggested they go home and clean up and come back for a later dinner at 7, with clothes, if that was okay, and so it was agreed. Slipping into their clothes, Trey and Sarah headed for their cottage.

On the way, they chatted. "Interesting" was Trey's first comment.

"That mother and daughter are lovers?"

"Yes, but in the sense that, according to Charlie, Marjorie went off sex once she had Belinda, implying she put up with it until she got her baby, and then cut him off and hasn't been interested in sex since. Belinda is implying mother likes sex, but not hetero sex. And, I mean, Belinda is in her thirties."

Sarah thought for a moment. "It might not be that. If she went off sex after the baby - some women do, at least for a time - and he found somebody else, he may not have been interested in resuming sex with her when she was ready. I got the impression that Liz was not his first affair. Marjorie may well still be interested in sex with men, just not Charlie. It would be interesting to find out if Marjorie's interest in women predates Belinda becoming a bi-sexual adult. But whatever, Belinda really wants to get hold of your cock, in more ways than one."

"So I noticed. It was quite embarrassing sitting there having her eyes focused on my cock the whole time. I even tried the 27 times multiplication table to prevent myself responding with a full erection."

"And 27 times 19 is?"

"513, smart alec!"

They got home and showered and dressed for the evening. Trey wore a pale green dress shirt open at the neck, and a pair of dark grey chinos, while Sarah wore a sexy bra and panties, together with a suspender belt and nylons. Over those, she wore a simple cream-colored slip dress, with a side zip and no buttons.

"You trying to seduce Marjorie?" asked Trey.

"Why not? If you think I am going to let Belinda seduce you, and sit and play Crib with Marjorie while you get your end away, you've another think coming. By the way, I think if we refer to Charlie at all this evening, we should call him Dean Henry so as not to sound overly familiar with him." Trey nodded.

In discussing dinner, Belinda had said they would barbecue some steak, so Trey grabbed a bottle of Shiraz to take, and they walked back through the woods, emerging at a different point from where they could be seen approaching the cottage.