Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They left the bedroom and went into the bathroom and freshened themselves, and then knocked on the door of the other bedroom. They were greeted with an invite to "Come In" and found Sarah and Marjorie laying side-by-side on the bed, holding hands. Sarah was wearing a large flesh-colored strap-on and Marjorie was wearing a big smile.

"So," asked Sarah of Belinda, "have you come to kidnap me?"

"Well, I was hoping you would come voluntarily and no kidnapping would be required."

"Of course," said Sarah, and got up off the bed. Together, she and Belinda went into the other bedroom.

"So, can I have a second generation of Strauss, or are we just going to sit and talk about the weather?" asked Marjorie with a grin.

"I find the weather boring to talk about, as we can do nothing about it anyway," said Trey.

"Well, lay down here and let me review the possibilities." As Trey lay down, Marjorie started to kiss Trey on the lips and he responded with his tongue. Soon he and Marjorie were arms wrapped around each other and she was on top of him, having her back caressed by his finger tips. Then Trey rolled her over and proceeded to find her right nipple with his mouth. Her full breast had a very full areola and a large nipple and he was able to suck it well into his mouth and tease it.

He stretched his right leg over her and was then able to lift himself up and over her right leg and lay between her legs. Marjorie lifted her knees and spread her thighs to accommodate him. Trey start to kiss all over her breasts, and then down her belly, licking her belly button, which drew a giggle and a wiggle from Marjorie. He continued downwards, finding her pubic hair. Her hair was trimmed both in shape and length and Trey was easily able to find Marjorie's clit.

He used his thumbs to open her outer lips and proceeded to tease her clit so it expanded and he could suck it into his mouth. He sucked it in hard and then ran his tongue all around it. When it was as erect as it could be, he licked the full length of her vaginal lips from back to front, getting her opening nice and wet. He could smell the fragrance of her douche and could pierce her opening with his tongue. Without moving his face more then a few inches away from her womanhood, he turned around on the bed so that Marjorie's head was between his knees, and he was kneeling over her.

Marjorie grabbed his shaft and guided it into her mouth as his mouth repossessed her clit. Then two of his fingers started to penetrate her, and slid in easily because she was so wet. Trey found her G-spot - there was no doubting the exact moment of that contact by the way she bucked under him. Her hips were heaving, she was moaning, and her mouth felt wonderful on his engorged cock, biting, sucking, teasing him with her tongue around his mushroom head. He could feel his own orgasm building but wanted Marjorie to come first.

Sucking on her clit, rubbing her clit, and now, using the fingers of his other hand to tease and partially enter her anal flower, Marjorie was getting well worked up. Suddenly, her whole body heaved up in a big arch, lifting Trey off his knees momentarily, and then she came. Trey tried sucking in all her juices but despite his best efforts, he missed quite a bit. She was flowing juices in an incredible volume.

Just as her body relaxed and returned to the bed, Trey came. Despite all the activity of the weekend, it was still quite a prolific orgasm. Marjorie had clearly drawn out the best from him.

They rolled apart. Trey's face was not far from Marjorie's feet, and so he cheekily sucked on her toes and stroked the underside of her foot, getting a giggle in response. "I don't believe it," said Marjorie.

"Believe what?" Trey sat up and turned to lay on his right side, with the faces facing.

"Your Dad used to do that to my feet after a good 69. Exactly that, suck my toes and stroke my feet. Talk about 'Like Father, like Son'. You really are your father's son when it comes to pleasing a lady."

"I'm glad to hear that. I must admit though, that although I was not a virgin when I met Sarah, her worldly experience has taught me a lot."

"Sarah was telling me about your game you play at Charles' cocktail parties with the remote control balls. I think at the next party, I shall get a set and see what you can do with the remote!"

Trey laughed. "To work properly though, you have to mingle with the others, and then when you get that secret smile, and the pheromones start flying, you get to have your own harem around you. Then when I see someone get really into looking at you, I give you the burst of energy, and your face lights up in a sensual smile, and they get totally confused. Sometimes when I do it to Sarah and she gets that 'fuck me now' look on her face, the people she is talking to get completely tongue-tied and can't understand why. Often we don't even make it home before she has to have me."

"This is all wickedly, deliciously nasty - I love it. But if getting really horny is the outcome, I had better invite Belinda to have the remote, so my tensions can be relieved, if you are too busy relieving Sarah's."

"Do you have any lover among the faculty?" asked Trey.

"Have had. No-one active at the moment. There's one old guy in General Sciences would love to get me naked again - we had a short fling a couple of years ago."

"How about that new languages master? Maybe he can teach you to say 'I'm coming' in 8 different languages!"

"You are a delightfully wicked young man. I hope this isn't the only time we get together."

With that, and still naked, they went into the ensuite bathroom and cleaned them selves up and then walked out into the living room. Marjorie clanked together a couple of scotch bottles and the other two miraculously appeared. They sat down and enjoyed a nice night-cap. Afterwards, they decided that as the main bedroom was a king-sized bed, they would all sleep together, with Trey next to Belinda, who was next to Sarah, and Marjorie was on the other side.

They cuddled up in two pairs and went to sleep.

In the morning, Sarah decided she really needed to return home as she had some work on new figures to do to see if they needed to be incorporated in next year's courses. So they did not see Belinda and Marjorie again that week, but they did leave it that they would get together again before too long.

As they drove home, Trey confided in Sarah that as erotic as the sex club was, their time with Belinda and Marjorie was more enjoyable, and Sarah agreed. Trey told Sarah about his conversation with Marjorie about the remote controlled balls and she laughed. "If Belinda is at the next cocktail party, in September, we'll know why."

And so they drove on in the sunshine towards home, where they looked forward to a nice supper in the back garden, a stint in the hot tub, and then, a night in their own bed.

To be continued.