Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door to the cottage was open and as their footsteps sounded on the deck, a voice called out "Come right in."

It was Belinda. She was dressed in a mini-skirt, bare legged, and a blouse that clung to her breasts and left no doubt she was bra-less underneath. Marjorie clearly had underwear on, and a button-through summer dress over in a cool white cotton material. She always looked so homely at the Dean's does, but here, with a nice dress that followed her shape, sandals with a small heel, and a touch of make-up, she looked completely different, and much younger. With the bit of sun she had caught, and her chestnut brown hair, the white dress actually made her look quite attractive.

Of course, Belinda monopolized Trey and 'persuaded' him to assist her with the barbecue, so Sarah went to talk to Marjorie.

"I want to know your special secret." said Marjorie. "At every one of those tiresome cocktail parties that Charles hosts, the men all gather round you like bees around a honey pot, Now - don't get offended dear - you're attractive, but not the only attractive female member of faculty and yet you always have the biggest male harem, if I can call it that. The other women who might be expected to draw males, including some who are totally single, always seem to get your left-overs. You even draw some of the women. How do you do it?"

Sarah laughed. "Science - pheromones". Marjorie looked quizzically at her. "Trey always makes me wear my remotely controlled Ben Wa balls when we go to those does, and every now and then he gives them a shake, and I get aroused, and the pheromones fly and the crowd gathers in. It's a game we play."

"So while I am talking to Trey, and he is being such a nice-mannered young man for putting up with the Dean's wife, he is having fun sexually stimulating you in front of everybody else, except they don't recognize it. And that new dress you wore at the last do, that kind of hinted at being see-through; it just maximized the effect."

"That's right. And I was naked under it."

"You naughty people, both of you. I shall enjoy those does more now I understand what's going on. Maybe I should get some of those - what did you call them? - Ben Wa balls? Are they easy to get?"

"Order them on the internet. Maybe you'll induce a heart attack in some of the older members of faculty or attract your own bees."

"Yes, but they'd be the older ones. If I got them aroused, would they be able to go through with it?"

"So," asked Sarah, "are you still interested in men as well as women?"

"Yes, but being older - I'm 63 - and a bit plump, I don't get many men throwing themselves at me. I used to, in the good old days, before they invented electricity, back when they lit everything with candles...."

Sarah laughed, knowing that Marjorie was teasing her. "Actually, I bet you were quite attractive back then. And you're not fat, just a little upholstered!"

And then Trey said "Not keen on skinny women, myself. I've great admiration for men who can lay on beds of nails, but no desire to copy them," and Marjorie almost choked on her wine.

"Young man, I may remind you of what you just said sometime. I did land Charles when I was younger, and he wasn't my only suitor. I was short, very slim, cute, with curves in the right places and self-supporting boobs. My hair was naturally this color, and unlike most girls with red in their hair, I actually tanned and didn't go red in the sun, so I was quite striking back then. White and pastel colors really suited me."

Just then, it was announced that dinner was ready. Steak, accompanied by a medley of chopped potatoes, mushrooms and onions also cooked, together in a foil dish, on the barbecue, a small spinach and egg side salad, and the Shiraz, of course.

As they clinked glasses in a toast, Sarah couldn't help but smile at the puppy-dog eyes Belinda was giving Trey. If she were to generate any more heat with her eyes, Trey's clothes would have burned off him. But then again, Marjorie was sitting to Sarah's right, and Sarah could feel a bare foot resting on her stockinged right foot, so she slipped her sandal off too, and let Marjorie play footsie with her.

Marjorie was obviously an accomplished cocktail party attendee, because she kept up a non-stop physical flirtation with Sarah, while following, and joining in on, the general conversation around the table. The more she saw of the Dean's wife in this context, the more Sarah like her.

When dinner was over the four of them sat in front of the fire place to finish their wine, and of course, Belinda sat on the sofa next to Trey. Sarah was wondering how the 'fun' part of the evening was going to get started. Was somebody going to suggest a game of strip poker, or what?

As it happened, it was Marjorie. She stood up, and looked at Sarah, and asked, "Can you come with me, I want to show you something?"

"Sure," Sarah replied and stood up. Marjorie took her by the hand and led her to the master bedroom. Once in there, she closed the door.

Marjorie sat on the edge of the bed and indicated for Sarah to sit down. "It was getting embarrassing in there with Belinda eyeing up Trey like that. He is so like his Dad. Did you know that your brother and I actually had an affair a few years ago? I can see by your reaction, you didn't. And I bet Trey doesn't know, either. Pieter was always so discrete with his lovers - and he had many. Pieter was such an attentive and considerate lover....."

Marjorie's face portrayed that she was reliving the experience in her memory. Sarah said nothing, just waiting to see where Marjorie was going.

"Charles' and my relationship is a political one, for me to support and affirm his role here. When he retreats into anonymity after retiring, we will in all probability go our separate ways. He knows that, I know that - we even have a signed agreement. But the trollop doesn't know that. She thinks she has seduced him for life, but when the novelty wears off, she will be gone, like all the others, and I will still have the paperwork. And, my dear, I'm not much older than you, but a few years younger than Charles.

The other thing she needs to think about is that when he does decide to retire, he might be too old to attract a new replacement, and there I will be as an already in place replacement of all his other lovers, and there's been a few. It may come down to me dumping him and not the other way around. Or me keeping him around because he has no choice."

Sarah realized that for all her playing of the 'dumb wife and mother', she may be a wife and mother, but she certainly wasn't dumb.

"By the way," Marjorie went on, "I do know about you and Trey becoming friends of 'Charlie and Liz', so don't worry. You can't accidentally let me know something I don't know, because I already know everything, including about the club in the Capital. There are a lot of eyes and ears around campus, and many of them support me. I know that which I need to know to ensure Charles doesn't break the rules we agreed upon. And so, my dear, stand up and take that dress off, I'm feeling horny."

Marjorie smiled. It was really an attractive smile, and lit up her face. Sarah stood up, pulled down the side zipper, and pulled the dress up over her head. Marjorie reached out and caressed the nylon encased legs.

"Very nice my dear, very nice. I especially like the suspender and nylons touch. Have you let Charles see you dressed like this? No? You should my dear, he's quite into lingerie, and it's wasted on his current trollop. Now, remove the bra. Such luscious breasts, I was admiring them all afternoon. I love those big dark circles and big nipples, mmmm.

Now, your panties. I also noticed your naked vagina. Keep the suspenders and nylons - makes you look like a 1920's vamp. I sometimes think I would have fared well in the 1920s, had I been around. Did you know that when Charles and I met, I was an actress? No? Did you ever read the book 'Goodbye, Mr. Chips' or see the movie? Peter O'Toole and Petula Clark is the version I remember. Except Charles then was a lot younger than Chips in the book. We were like Chips and his wife. Him as the academic, and with me as Katherine. young enough to tease the boys."

"I have to say, Marjorie, that getting to know you, you are a remarkable woman, and very sexy. Why do you dress so unflatteringly? Your body is not bad at all and your face, with a bit of make up and a smile, like now, is beautiful."

"Well, I could do to lose a few pounds, but you're right. I do dress so as to hide my assets, so to speak. Normally, it prevents people intruding in my life too far if I project being homely, unsexy and boring. A dull sexless wife who dotes on her daughter and grandkids. Keeps people at bay. And then I'm free to do what I want, and," she added with a grin, "who I want."

Marjorie stood up. Sarah stood in front of her and started to undo the buttons of Marjorie's white dress. Soon dress and bra were on the floor. Sarah knelt down and pulled down Marjorie's panties, and she stepped out of them. "That dress looked really good on you, and slimmed your appearance right down by being plain and well cut, but then, again, it does make you look even better when it's not on you."

Sarah stood. They embraced and kissed, Sarah having to bend a little. Being taller, and Marjorie's breasts responding a little to gravity, Marjorie's breasts were against the upper part of Sarah's stomach, just under Sarah's breasts. Sarah was surprised that, given Marjorie's bit of sag, her breasts still felt quite firm against her. As she was standing, she felt Marjorie's fingers rubbing her vagina, and teasing the hood of her clitoris.

Sarah said "Let's lay down before I fall down," and so Sarah lay on her back and Marjorie knelt between her legs and used one hand on each thigh to caress Sarah's legs. Then her hands slid up the thighs and started to rub her outer lips, stimulating her clitoris into a response. Sarah opened her thighs wide and closed her eyes as she felt a tongue begin to tease her clit into engorging itself.

Sarah felt Marjorie begin to lick her way up Sarah's body. She spent time licking and biting Sarah's nipples. Then she was licking her neck, and sucking on her ear lobes. They kissed, and Sarah could feel them breast to breast. She started stroking Marjorie's back, running her fingers up and down the spine. Eventually she let her fingers explore the valley between Marjorie's buttocks. And all the time, they were kissing.

It was surprising how good a kisser Marjorie was. And her tongue was a full participant. Then Marjorie broke the kiss, knelt up and straddled Sarah's head facing Sarah's feet, and lowered her pussy into Sarah's face. Sarah could smell a slight floral aroma, probably from a douche, that was really quite inviting. Her tongue found Marjorie's vagina and began to stroke her nether lips.

Then Marjorie leaned forward on to her elbows, and they were connected in a 69. Clearly Marjorie was quite accomplished in this context, as there was no mad rush to a climax, but there was a steady, consistent build-up in intensity until their joint orgasm was inevitable. It was a full and satisfying orgasm for both of them.

Marjorie rolled off Sarah and they both lay, head to toe, on their backs. "That was very nice. Your brother was the best male 69 partner I ever had, his tongue was incredible. It must run in the family."

"Trey is pretty good at it, too." said Sarah. "So are we going to have a review of 'good pussy-lickers I have known?' If so, just men, or both sexes."

"It is unfortunate that few men are actually good at it, especially when compared with a woman who is accomplished. The men get distracted by their own pleasure and forget to keep focusing on delivering matching pleasure. That was where Pieter was so special. And there's an old Physics Professor in General Sciences who is pretty good, partly because it takes him so long to come, but at least he focuses on the job in mouth until he does." Marjorie giggled at her own little joke.

"So were you bi before your marriage?"

"Oh, yes. Charles never knew - still doesn't. And he would be horrified if he knew about Belinda and I."

"Don't worry, we'll never tell. Do you and Belinda use toys as well?"

"Oh yes. We have quite a collection. I hide them in an old chest in the toolshed when we're not here. Charles never goes anywhere near physical work. And I have more at home. Do you like a strap-on being used on you, or you prefer to be the one wearing it?"

"Either way," said Sarah, enjoying getting to know this new, different Marjorie. "I wonder if Belinda has Trey's clothes off yet?"

"She looked like she was trying to melt them off him, the intensity of her stare."

"That's exactly what I thought. Anyway, that's up to them, isn't it? We can just continue to enjoy ourselves in here."

"Are you staying the night?"

"My guess is that that's Belinda's plan. She wants her fun with Trey," said Sarah, "and to be honest, I could play with her myself if the chance arose."

"Then let me show you what we have...."

******************************

Meanwhile, back in the living room, Belinda and Trey were next to each other on the sofa, drinking wine.

Trey put down his glass and turned to Belinda. "Tell me, are you brave enough to deliver what your eyes are promising, because if you are, I suggest we quit wasting time and get naked."

Belinda put down her glass. "One question - no actually, three."

"Okay," said Trey.

"Is Sarah really going to seduce my mother?"

"I don't know who will seduce who, but I guarantee they will have sex."

"Good, can't leave Mom high and dry. Second, are you really Professor Strauss' son? My mother had a very hot and heavy affair with him over the years, and always said he was the best lover she had."

"Yes, I am his son, although I was never aware of Dad and your Mom being involved with each other. I knew not all his lady friends were completely eligible, but I never got a sniff that one was your Mom. He was probably secretive because of the university connection. Most of his ladies had nothing to do with the university."

"Are you as good a lover as he was?"

"That's not for me to say. Did you ever have sex with him?"

"No, Mom was too possessive for that. But according to her, he had a hell of a cock and a tongue and could use both very well. They had a few years together before your father's accident. I knew but wasn't allowed to get involved."

"Well, I can't say if I am as good. I have not had too many complaints, and none in writing, but I suggest you get your clothes off and we'll conduct an experiment."

Belinda picked up her glass and drained it. Then she stood up and unfastened her blouse. Given how it clung to her boobs, Trey just knew there would be nothing under it, and was not at all surprised to be proved right. Then she dropped her skirt, revealing her triangular shaped pubic zone, given she was naked under the skirt also.

Trey, without standing, had already removed his shirt. Now he stood and dropped the chinos, showing he was commando underneath. Belinda left their clothes on the floor and lead him into the other bedroom. Trey scooped her up and laid her on the bed, on her back. Then he laid down next to her and started kissing her on the mouth. Gentle, lingering kisses, then running his tongue along her lips until she opened them and their tongues engaged.

Soon the kisses were more active, hungrier. As they continued kissing, Trey allowed his right-hand finger tips to explore until he found Belinda's left breast, and began to circle it and rub it, before pinching it firmly between his thumb and his middle finger. As he continued to pinch and pull on her nipple, his mouth started towards her other breast.

Soon her right nipple was in his mouth and he was sucking and biting it, and she was moaning. Slowly, he inched his mouth down her body, but circumventing her pubic triangle and vagina, until he could run his tongue up her left thigh, on the inside. Moving to kneel between her legs, he finally used his tongue to find her vagina.. She raised her knees and spread them to make herself more accessible. His left hand coaxed her outer lips apart so he could play with her clit. It was actually quite fat and he was able to hold it in his teeth and then flick and tease it with his tongue. Her moans and hip twisting showed him that she liked that.

Two fingers from his right hand stroked her inner lips, now very moist, and as his fingers picked up that moisture, they began to penetrate her pussy. Pushing in a way, then pulling back, then pushing deeper, he buried the two fingers inside her and bent them so he could rub her sensitive G-spot. He soon found out how sensitive it was. She was moaning, and thrashing around on the bed like a beached fish, her clit still in his mouth, trying to prolong what both of them knew was an inevitable climax.

Eventually, she could resist no more, and the orgasm washed over her like a tsunami. Her juices were all over his hand and sucked into his mouth, and coating his lips and chin. She screamed to the point that he wondered if the two women in the other bedroom would come to investigate, but no-one came except, of course, Belinda.

Gradually, she subsided into a more normal heart and breathing rate, and he slid up the bed, lay on his back and pulled her partially on to him. And then, he kissed her. She could taste herself on his face and in his mouth, and they could both smell her sexuality.

Belinda knelt up and started to stroke Trey's cock. Her husband was quite decently equipped, but not like Trey, and she wanted to feel that big muscle inside her, now. He didn't take long to get very hard, rock hard. She leant down and took his shaft in her mouth and bobbed up and down on it, getting it nice and wet, but not so as to encourage him to come, yet.

She stood up on the bed and put one foot either side of his hips. She obviously was fit, with strong legs, and she lowered herself down into a squat position, holding his shaft upright, and speared herself on it, dropping all the way down. He felt her bum touch down on him and then felt her rise again. He put his hands up to her breasts, and she leaned on to them, using them as a fulcrum on which to rise and fall up and down his rock-hard, fully-engorged manhood.

HIs cock was wet from her juices. They leaked out and ran down the side of his thighs by his balls. The smell of sex was in the air. He felt his ball-sack tighten, and then, it happened. With a heave of his hips up into the air, he ejaculated deep inside her pussy, several times. Eventually it stopped. She stopped rising and falling, but stayed there, sitting on him, with him buried deep inside.

"I do hope you are taking precautions," said Troy.

"Had my tubes tied after the second," she said, nonchalantly. "We decided two was enough and hubby and I both enjoy sex enough to not want to have to keep using condoms or drugs. So we closed down production."

"I see. And does hubby know you play away?"

"Well, I don't normally play with other men except when he's there. we like foursomes with people who attract us. This is unusual - I wouldn't normally go for fucking someone without him around, but you have a good cock, and my mother fancied your Aunt."

"Please, when we are like this, don't call her my Aunt. Lover, partner, bedmate, or Sarah, that's all fine, but when it comes to sex, she isn't my Aunt."

"Well, whatever, but she is pretty hot, I must admit. I hope to have her myself before we have to leave."

"I'm sure that she would be quite amenable."

"My Mom is pretty good in the sack as well, from what I hear. Your Dad spoke highly of her sensual skills. I bet if we went in the other bedroom right now, there would be no problem in swapping over. And fair exchange is no robbery."