Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay flat on her back, her legs spread a little. She folded her hands behind her head and looked up at him. He stood at the foot of the bed, taking in the view. Her breasts were impressive in their firmness and fullness, even though she was lying down. Her nipples were dark and hard, and the areolas were about the size of a silver dollar. Her belly was flat, and her pubic hair was gone apart from a small triangular patch directly above her pussy. He could see how dark her vaginal lips were. How brown her skin was against the white of his duvet.

He knelt down and pulled her feet apart. From his position kneeling on the floor, he could still reach the toes of her right leg, and he started to suckle on them. She giggled, and her toes wriggled in his mouth. With his right hand, he started to caress the sole of her left foot, and she giggled more. And then, he started to kiss and to lick his way up her leg. Her skin was so smooth, and, of course, her legs were completely free of any hair whatsoever.

When he got past her right knee she bent her leg, raising her knee and exposing the inside of her right thigh. She was clearly turned on by this sensuous kissing. He could see moisture shining on her vaginal lips, and her clit was starting to protrude between her outer lips, dark but with a pinker tip where it was enlarged. As he pulled her inner lips apart, he was struck by the contrast between the almost black skin of her nether lips and the bright pink color of the vaginal tunnel now exposed behind them.

She clearly enjoyed his tongue caressing her lips and probing inside her vagina, and she was moaning very contentedly as he did so. He could sense her internal tensions rising, and as they did, he would ease back and take her off the boil. He could see that on each upsurge of her responses she was getting nearer to a climax.

He crawled up the bed, licking her belly, until he could get at her nipples, and he licked and bit each one in turn. Then he advanced on her mouth, and as he did so, the tip of his penis was touching her thighs. He felt fingers grasp his shaft, and then he felt himself being guided into her sacred place. There was a sharp intake of breath from her and then he felt the tip of his penis against the moistness of her pussy. She moved the tip around so as to coat it with her moistness, and then, as he stretched to plant a full-blooded kiss on her lips, his manhood slid into her womanhood, and the connection was complete.

He lay completely still for a moment, and felt her wrap her long legs around him. He positioned himself on knees and elbows, and started a gentle thrusting into her. The strokes lengthened as she got wetter and wetter, and soon, on the forward thrust, their pelvic bones were grinding into each other. Her arms were now round his neck, pulling him into her so that her breasts were completely crushed between them. She was rolling her hips beneath him. Her vocabulary expressing her pleasure had become very basic, and was well-populated with four-letter words as her arousal grew.

Her thighs were now gripping his waist, and her feet kicking his bum as she rose towards her climax. And when it came, it didn't disappoint either of them, and his followed hard on the heels of hers. Her climax arched her whole body, so only her head, shoulders and feet were in contact with the bed.

The laws of nature decree that what goes up must come down, and eventually both of them subsided back on to the bed, and back to normal blood pressure and pulse rate.

"I'm sorry," he said, "but I just presumed that it was okay to proceed without protection because you said about you would seduce me if I didn't seduce you. I should have specifically asked."

"Now I owe Marjorie five dollars."

"Why's that?"

"She said that I would get you so aroused to make love to me that you wouldn't think to ask about protection until it's too late, and then you would ask if it's a problem. Fortunately, I have been on the pill for a long time -- as much to regulate my somewhat naturally sporadic periods as for protection."

His penis having deflated, Trey rolled off Shauna, and he stood up and poured them two Scotches. It was the brand his father had left in the cottage, but he had had to top up the stocks a few times -- his father's stocks having been long depleted. Shauna got off the bed too, and they pulled the covers down, and got into it, sitting up to finish the Scotch.

"And I am going to hold you to that full breakfast in the morning. Sex gets me very hungry, and I am assuming that we will repeat the process at least once before you next feed me."

"I would think that's a very safe assumption. I am glad Marjorie persuaded you to come over this evening. You were right, she was right; it is time I put Sarah in my past as a series of fantastically wonderful memories, and returned to living for today."

"Well, having enjoyed you living for today, I am really hoping to have a part share in your tomorrows, if it's okay with you."

He smiled and kissed her. "We'll see what can be arranged."

******************************

He awoke to a warm, moist sensation all around his enlarged and hardened cock. He opened one eye, to find that Shauna was knelt either side of his head, her vagina just inches away from his mouth, and her mouth deeply inhaling his manhood.

Adjusting his position so his tongue could reach, he started to lick her vaginal lips, dark as they were. She moaned in response, still sucking on him. He continued licking, but also caressed her smooth dark bum. The nearest he had been to sex with a black woman was with BJ, Jenny's transitioning partner. And he was not completely transitioned. This was his first time with a woman who was clearly and totally a gorgeous and complete woman and who was, coincidentally, black.

Trey had never experienced racial issues, either way. His father had dated a couple of women who were black, and, at school, there were black kids, some of which were close friends. There had never been any issues, although that may have been due to the natural filter that school fees can be. Trey's father had a saying: "I don't care how much money you have, the name of your God or the color of your skin. Three pints of beer and you go to the bathroom." Although a man of earned privileges, his father treated all equally, and had brought Trey up with the same values.

However, Trey was concerned as to whether he was really ready, yet, for a new relationship, and if he wasn't, was he taking advantage of Shauna's willingness to have sex with him?

He liked Shauna, as a person and as a personality, but was he ready for love? He was beginning to recognize that it was Shauna the woman who was attracting him, and not just Shauna the body. The skin color was a neutral fact, but not of itself an issue one way or the other. And, if he and Shauna did work out, at least he would not be accused of going for a Sarah look-alike.

His logical thought patterns were suddenly completely interrupted by Shauna causing him to climax, and completely swallowing all of his juices. That stimulated him to return the favor, and it was not long before he was tasting and swallowing Shauna's juices.

She rolled off him, and sat up, clutching her knees to herself. He folded his hands behind his head. She looked at him quizzically and said "Penny for them?"

It was a phrase Sarah had used. An English expression, short for "A penny for your thoughts."

"I could easily fall for you. If I ignore for the moment that you are a beautiful and gorgeous sexy woman, I like your personality and humor, such as I have seen so far. But am I attracted for the right reasons? Is it you that attracts me to you, or my loneliness that attracts me to you?"

"So," she said, with a smile, "we have established I have some attraction for you, and not just for the shape of my tits or the whiteness of my smile. Correct?"

He nodded.

"My skin color is neither a pro nor a con. Correct?"

"Correct!"

"Then the real question is can you ignore that I am, as you put it, a beautiful and sexy woman? If you can, I have to ask if you are turning gay?"

Trey laughed. "I have had bi-sexual relations, with Mark and with BJ, but no, I am definitely not turning gay."

"Then you cannot ignore the fact that you think I am a beautiful and sexy woman. The question then becomes, is that what you're attracted to or is it the woman inside. I don't mind you finding me physically attractive, not at all, but I cannot have a relationship with you if that's all it is. There has to be emotional, intellectual, and humor connections as well."

"You're right. I just need to give it some time."

"I don't mind you taking your time to decide if you want a relationship with me. What I don't want is for you to not consider it. We can enjoy sex whenever we are both in the mood, but the sex must be part of determining if there is to be a fuller relationship. I don't want a friend with benefits. I want a lover who wants me."

Trey thought on that for a moment, then said "So what makes you think you want a fuller relationship with me. You know I just lost my first and only serious love, in a not expected way and with little warning, and that there has to be an expected grieving process. So how do you feel about a relationship with me, wounded as I am, so to speak?"

"I think it quite likely that you and I can and will have a relationship. My color neither shocked you nor caused a comment. I know many white men find me attractive - you're not my first white lover - but it is interesting that you have never mentioned it. And I know you know BJ - and we both know how I am using 'know' in that context."

They were silent for a while, and then Trey said. "I think the more important immediate question is - why can I smell coffee when we are both still in bed. I didn't preprogram the coffee-maker last night."

Trey got out of bed and slipped on a pair of shorts, and headed towards the kitchen. And there was Marjorie, in jeans and a T-shirt, sitting at the table with a mug of coffee in her hand.

"Morning, Trey," she said, with a smile. "I know Shauna always says she can't function until she has coffee, and I didn't want to have you having to deal with a non-functioning Shauna."

"I'm functioning fine, thank you," said Shauna from right behind Trey, standing there in her full naked glory. "But I will admit the coffee is welcome."

"And I suppose you're expecting breakfast and a full rundown on what we got up to last night, in return for the coffee?" This from Trey, but he was smiling.

"But of course. I'm new at being a match-maker - I need feed back."

Trey laughed. "The latest is that she is not moving in this week. Ask again next!"

At this, Shauna almost choked on her coffee. "Pardon me, what?" she almost shrieked.

"Well, it is clear Marjorie is trying to pair us up. And I am not averse to that, I will be honest. But I do think we both have to play hard to get for a week, at least, just to make her have to wait to gloat, don't you?"

"I think I need to put some clothes on if I am to play hard to get." And with that Shauna picked up her clothes from the living room couch and headed back to the bedroom. Trey started preparations for breakfast.

Marjorie watched him, and then said. "The big question is, what are we doing for your birthday? Your friends are asking. We know it won't be like the party two years ago, and the one since. The first time we all get together we will all miss Sarah terribly. The point is the sooner we do get together, the sooner we miss Sarah and then move on. The low point is reached and we start upwards."

"I know, I know. I have been selfish, wanting to grieve Sarah on my own, when there are obviously other people also grieving. You're right. We need to acknowledge that particular elephant and wave it goodbye. I need to put my memories away where they belong - treasured parts of my past."

"I took the liberty of getting all your friends on standby. They can all be up here on the third if you say the word. George, Belinda and Greg, Jan and Sue, Liz and Mark.

It's up to you. And it's up to you if you want Shauna to stay for that or not. I've been talking to her. She knows what to expect if she stays, and she knows why she might not yet be welcome. She's good either way. I've even stocked up my fridge and freezer on chicken, burgers and salads, ready."

As Shauna came back into the kitchen, Trey looked from Marjorie to her, and said "Okay, Marjorie, you've convinced me, we'll party on the third."

Marjorie smiled at Shauna. "So the only question left is - Is the party naked or dressed?"

Trey looked at Shauna. "What do you think? Are you ready to meet all my friends while naked?"

"I guess so."

Marjorie laughed. "When I was shopping at Costco ready for the picnic, I stocked up on sunscreen - they had it on special!"

Trey looked at Shauna. "Do you need sunscreen?" he asked.

"Contrary to popular misconceptions, yes. Black people don't burn as easily as white, but we burn and we can get skin cancer. Many blacks get it because they think they don't need protection, and so it hits a lot more people than you might think. And personally, I find the sun just dries out my skin and spoils the silky feel."

Trey ran his hand down Shauna's arm. "And we can't have this silky skin drying out, can we?"

Marjorie and Shauna exchanged glances, and smiles.

******************************

So Trey cooked, for three, the breakfast he promised and they all had a good tuck in. After a while they all three sauntered out on to the deck, and Marjorie suggested a swim. Shauna smiled at Trey and apologized for not having a swim suit. His response: "That's okay, neither do I. And I have no problem seeing you naked again."

They stripped off and dived in, and played around in the water like three kids. Eventually, Shauna went up to Trey, and put her arms around his neck.

"If you are up to it, we could swim to the other cottage, and I could bring my things back to your cottage and move in until the picnic. What do you think?"

"Why only until the picnic?"

"Because I do not wish to presume anything at this point."

"You should know I normally live naked when I am here. I only dressed the other night because I thought it was appropriate for a guest coming."

"Young man, you should know, Marjorie and I have also been living au naturel, as did Belinda when she was here, and we were all three sleeping together - without nightdresses, as you might expect. I did tell you I swing both ways."

"Lucky you. Belinda is quite sexy, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is, and so is her hubby, so I hear, but I haven't met him yet."

"I gather he will be at the party. Did you meet the Twins - so-called - yet?"

"Not yet. I gather they are good fun too."

"Indeed. Well, if you're moving in, we should go get your things."

And so, they all three swam to the other cottage, and Trey and Shauna walked back, carrying her two travel bags.

They had two days to get the cottage ready for the party. They laundered all the bed linen and made up the guest room bed so it could be used. Trey got a box of wine glasses out of the store room, and they made sure all crockery and glasses were clean. They brought the food over from Marjorie's and, on the second day, got dressed and drove to a farmer's market to pick up some sausages and salad stuff, and buns for the barbecue, and wine and beer, of course. Finally, they swept out the cottage and the deck and declared themselves ready.

Shauna and Trey slept together both nights. They showered together both mornings. Their time together was not celibate, but Sarah's picture remained above the mantle. Their bodies were getting very familiar with each other, both as to touch and as to needs and pleasures.

The day of the party dawned perfectly, weather-wise. A slight breeze was creating a restful swishing sound among the trees. The air emerging from the surrounding forest was cooled by the shade within the trees. The sky was blue, with some patches of white cloud that prevented the day getting too hot.

Trey and Shauna had breakfast, and cleaned up the kitchen, then showered together. Trey pointed out that if they were naked when their guests arrived, the guests would simply follow suit.

And so, at 11:00 a.m., all was ready. A big coffee-maker was ready to serve in the kitchen, as well as cold wine and cold beer, and Shauna and Trey were sitting naked on their deck in a couple of Adirondack chairs.

The first to arrive were Jan and Sue. They walked around the corner of the cottage, saw Trey and ran up to him and hugged him. He had not seen them since the funeral.

He hugged them, and then said "No tears. We'll just talk about the good times, and by-pass the rest." The girls smiled, and stripped off, putting their clothes in the guest room closet out of the way.

Once naked, both of the twins made a point of hugging Shauna too as they made their introductions. Sue walked slowly around Shauna, looking very serious.

"You may have heard," she said, "that Jan and I are photographers. We have gone into business together now we are finished at the University. I would love to photograph you some time. Preferably naked - your skin is incredible and your facial structure is just beautiful."

Shauna blushed. It was obvious that she blushed, even with her dark skin, but if that hadn't succeeded in giving it away, her body language would have.

"Yes," said Jan, "and you'll have to see the project pics we took of Trey and Sarah - classic works of art, they are."

"So I've been told by Marjorie, and I've seen the one here over the mantle. Sarah the vestal virgin."

"Yes," said Sue with a laugh, "although at the end of that photo session, all pretenses to any virginity were well gone!"

The next to arrive were Liz and Mark. Although she was just over twice Mark's age, Liz really enjoyed Mark's company, as well as his body, and though not exclusive, they were often in each other's company. Hearing other voices as they arrived, and knowing how things worked at these parties, they had stripped in the car, leaving their clothes there, and walked on to the deck already naked.

Something about being with Mark must be good for Liz, as she had filled out a little, and now actually had some curves, and breasts that were somewhat fuller than before. And the timid boy that Mark had been was now a fit and handsome healthy specimen of a young man, who worked out at the gym on a regular basis. As part of his adult evolution, Mark now saw himself as a hetero male with some bi tendencies rather than as being probably a gay virgin, which is how he had at one time thought of himself.

Shortly after, four naked people arrived from the other cottage. Marjorie, with George of course, and Belinda and her husband, Greg. Introductions were made, although Shauna had met George officially in his office when she arrived at the university to take up her appointment.

George being George, he took Shauna aside and said "I realized when I met you in my office that you are a very beautiful woman, but now I can really appreciate what an understatement that was." For the second time, Shauna was blushing.

"Now everybody is here, may I have your attention please?" Trey stood by a table on which were 10 glasses of wine. "I want this to be a happy party, a forward-looking party and not a sad party, but we need to acknowledge at the outset that Sarah is unfortunately no longer with us. We should not avoid mentioning her, but please, mention the happy moments more than the sad. A toast, to a very special lady who we love and miss."

Everyone raised their glasses and repeated the last sentence and then drank the wine. Shauna helped Trey clear the glasses, and as they put them down in the kitchen, gave him a hug. "That was nice," she said, "Simple but appropriate,"