Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, if you won the bet, what did you win?"

"You have a choice. You can pay me a million dollars, or you can fuck me."

"I see. You do realize that I would choose the fuck, don't you?"

"You'd better! Plus, from now on I get to sleep in your room, with you. That was the deal, after all."

"Well, taking you to my room is going to have to wait until after the fucking is over."

"Only tonight's fucking, I hope."

And so Trey started to thrust in and out of her vagina, gently at first, as she wrapped her legs around him. She was wet from the balls and her earlier climax, and his shaft moved in and out smoothly, and then, just as he planted a big kiss on her lips, he ejaculated deep inside her and she gripped him with her thighs as tightly as she could.

The amount of their juices made it impossible to stay in the bed, so Trey unlocked the cuffs, and scooped her out of the bed. He carried her through to his room and laid her down on the bed and pulled the covers up. When she spotted the two glasses of scotch already poured, she sat up, and they made a toast to the future.

******************************

To Be Continued