Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trey grabbed her hand, and together they sprinted down the dock and leapt into the water. It wasn't long before most of the party were splashing around in the water.

People played in and out of the water, snacking and drinking all afternoon, until Trey put on his apron and fired up the barbecue. It wasn't long before everyone was enjoying burgers, hot dogs or chicken, with the various trimmings.

Not long after 9:30, Liz went over to Trey, and asked, "Do you mind if Mark and I use your guest room for the night?"

"Not at all," he replied.

There was no group sex, as was often the case when they all got together. Instead, they sat round and talked about Sarah. Mark and Trey were the only two who had had her as their professor, so their stories were different than the others.

Around 10.30, Marjorie, George, Belinda and Greg announced they were leaving, and Marjorie invited everyone over to the other cottage around 10 for breakfast. As they left, Liz and Mark decided to head for the guest room.

Trey took Shauna to one side. "The only bed remaining is ours. Jan and Sue were known to share our bed before..."

"With you and Sarah. And you are wondering if I will share it with them and you?"

"Yes."

"Do you want that? Are you ready for that? If you are, then so am I."

"I think so. Sarah and I were very fond of the Boobsy Twins, and I still am."

Shauna walked over to the girls. "This fresh air makes me sleepy, and I don't want you driving home and falling asleep, so come with Trey and I and let's go to bed."

The girls looked at each other and smiled. "We were kind of hoping for this. We think Trey is really sexy and we love playing with him, but you, you are beautiful and your skin is to die for."

"Let's just hope I don't die for it tonight."

Shauna took Jan by the hand and led her towards the main bedroom, while Sue put her arm around Trey and began to steer him in the same direction. They pulled the covers down and off and pushed Trey on to his back in the middle of the bed. Before Shauna realized what they were up to, they had pulled handcuffs out of the night tables, and Trey was securely affixed to the bars in the headboard.

"Now we can have our way with him," said Sue, with a grin. She and Jan lay down either side of Trey and started to run their fingers around his nipples and across his chest. Shauna decided she'd go for it too, and squatted on Trey's ankles and bent down to take his penis in her mouth, licking and sucking it to a magnificent erection.

Jan rolled Shauna on to her back, and began to kiss down her body, starting on her mouth. As she worked her way down, she made sure her own body was rubbing on Shauna's and Shauna took the hint and started to lick and kiss Jan as she worked her way down the shiny body. The contrast between their coloring, even though Jan had picked up some color from the sun, was incredible. This was especially the case when Jan buried her face between Shauna's thighs and started to suck and lick on Shauna's pussy. Jan's sun-bleached blond, almost white, ponytail lay on Shauna's dark shiny thighs, a complete contrast.

It wasn't long before Shauna had her mouth up against Jan's vagina and was teasing her with her tongue. Trey was watching all this carefully. Sue straddled him, and, grabbing his shaft, proceeded to lower herself down on to Trey very slowly. Handcuffed as he was, he could not respond by touching her in any way, and she played with her own clit as she rode his shaft.

Jan climbed off Shauna, and straddled Trey's head, placing her vagina above his mouth, before lowering herself to where he could reach her and suck on her nether lips. Shauna straddled Trey's legs, behind Sue, and reached around to caress Sue's vaginal lips with one hand while her other grabbed one of Sue's breasts and squeezed hard.

Sue actually came first, and her juices flooded out over Trey's deeply buried shaft and out on to his groin. Shauna ran her fingers through the juices, now mixed with Trey's own as he came too, and then rubbed her fingers all over Sue's lips, encouraging Sue to lick and suck the fingers clean. Jan eventually added to the mix by coming all over Trey's face.

As Trey's cock gradually deflated, Jan and Sue turned their attention to Shauna. Shauna obviously had some experience at group sex, as she embraced both girls as each one sucked a nipple while she lay on her back. She felt both of the younger girls each extend a hand down to her crotch and start to play with her vagina. Sue started to play with Shauna's clit while Jan was working two fingers into Shauna's pussy, and curling up to find her G-spot.

It wasn't long before Shauna was responding by bucking her hips. The sound of Jan's fingers in Shauna's wet pussy was clearly audible. Trey watched as the two young blondes whipped Shauna up into a frenzy with the inevitable results. Shauna raised her hips high and with a low growl that seemed to come from deep inside her, she climaxed, creating quite a lot of juices.

When everyone had regained their equilibrium, Trey was released and the girls quickly changed the bottom sheet for a fresh one. Trey brought in four glasses of Scotch, and everyone sat on the bed, backs against the headboard, to drink them.

Sue was, as usual, the one who dared to voice the questions other people were too tactful - or simply too polite - to ask.

"So, Trey, are you going to invite Shauna to move in with you?"

Jan looked shocked, and said to Sue, "That's none of our business!"

"But it is," said Sue. "As a group, we enjoyed certain group activities, and I think it would be a pity if it all ground to a halt."

Trey smiled. "It's a perfectly reasonable question, Jan, even if it does come from a bona-fide nosey-parker like Sue."

He clinked Shauna's glass. "There is a possibility, a good possibility, that when we get to know each other a little better, that Shauna might move in with me. But it has to be something we both want, not just me, so give it a little time, why don't you?"

Shauna smiled. "I must admit, moving in with Trey seems to have its attractions. Good looking, fit, good and imaginative lover, great cook, but there's more to living together than that. But maybe I shouldn't grab the first young, well-endowed man I meet when there might be others to consider.... Know what I mean?"

The girls all laughed, but Jan simply said, "Don't worry, Trey. If she turns you down, we'll move in instead! We won't see you being lonely in your old age!"

They all finished their Scotch and settled down under the covers, Jan cuddling up to Sue and Trey to Shauna. It wasn't long before all four were asleep.

******************************

The next morning dawned as a beautiful day. Liz and Mark were up first, and were sitting out naked on the dock. Before getting up, Trey had been laying there, awake and thinking. Thinking about Sarah and her absence. Was it too soon to bring Shauna into his home? Was she really ready to wait for him to be ready? On the other hand, she was clearly interested in him, and in being with him.

Like Tevya, the Fiddler on the Roof father, when he was thinking, mulling things over, rationalizing choices - there were always plenty of other hands. One of his concerns, now he knew both his father and Aunt had died from brain tumors, had to be was he genetically disposed to them, and, indeed, had the process already started? How did he feel about the probable fact that his father had committed suicide because of such a tumor?

But on the other hand, Shauna knew all about Sarah before she agreed to Marjorie's request to dine with Trey. She also arrived with a fairly serious intent to seduce Trey if he didn't seduce her first - and at that point, she had not even met him.

At this point, the smell of fresh coffee interrupted his thoughts and hand counting. He got up and joined Liz and Mark out on the dock.

"I guess," said Mark, "another week and you'll have to head back and start getting ready for teaching four courses next academic year? Do you see yourself taking over from your Dad and Sarah?"

"Funny you should ask that. Until a couple of days ago, I was dead set against it. Seriously wanted to cut all connections with the university, maybe travel for a year and see what I could find to occupy myself. But then, I thought, what a waste of my four years it would be, to acquire all that knowledge and have it do nothing. I still need to do a lot of research and work on my Colliding Holes thesis. And, maybe, maybe now there is a reason to stick around the university."

"Are you meaning Shauna?" asked Liz.

"Yes. I mean, she's totally different to Sarah, and I don't just mean the obvious, but she has similarities too. From our chats, I sense a commitment to students, a commitment to her subject and knowledge area. And she's sexy and funny..."

"Well, don't take too long and let someone steal her from under you," commented Liz. "On the other hand, she is just the first new woman you've met."

Trey laughed. "That's just what I have been doing - having a Tevya conversation: 'On the one hand', 'On the other hand'."

"If I were you," said Mark, "I'd ask her to stay on here, with you, for a week. And on the basis of how that went, decide whether to offer her a home with you. It's not like you're stuck with her for ever, like, married to her, if you move her in and it doesn't work."

"Actually, Mark, that's exactly the conclusion I had come to." Trey laid back in the chair and swigged his coffee. "I was going to make that proposition this evening."

It was shortly after that the three girls came out on the dock, and suggested it was time they started to make a move towards Marjorie's for breakfast, and off they went.

As Marjorie and Belinda made breakfast, Trey got chance to talk to Greg, with whom he personally had not had much conversation outside of two birthday parties and one foursome evening. Trey realized that he didn't even know what Greg did for a living, and was surprised to learn he was a design engineer for a company that made construction equipment.

"So, all grown up, and you can dig in the dirt like a kid, but with real machinery?"

"You got it," said Greg. "With the special bonus being they actually pay me well for doing it! Keeps Belinda in the manner to which she likes to become accustomed. It was a tragedy about Sarah - a beautiful person and woman - but that's one beautiful new girl-friend you have now, too."

"Not officially my girlfriend - not yet anyway. You might say we are both interviewing for the job of live-in lovers. So far, I gather we are both still in the running."

Greg grinned at the analogy. "Well," he said, "if measuring responses to a foursome becomes part of the interview process, you know you can count on Belinda and I to offer our services."

Trey laughed. "I don't doubt that for a minute," he said, "Not one minute. And I must admit, that is one good-looking wife you have, too."

At this point George wandered over to join them. "That breakfast smells good, and apparently it is ready to serve, so come on, you two, breakfast." as they wandered over to the table, George looked at Trey, and asked "Have you answered my letter yet?"

Trey smiled. "No, I haven't, but I have thought about it. If you think I can do it - and if the students will accept that they are not getting Professor Strauss - I am willing to give it a try."

"I think that by the end of the year, they will be getting Professor Strauss. After all, by appointing you, we can save the cost of repainting the door. I'm going to leave the professor title on it for a whole year as a motivator to you to become what the governors think you can become. And don't get me going on the subject of a fourth Professor Strauss, although if there is to be one, you'd better get cracking, or whatever it is you do to breed Professors!" Being a confirmed bachelor, he laughed as they all sat down around the table.

Trey found himself sitting opposite Shauna, and took all of five seconds to realize he had the best seat at the table.

After breakfast, it was decided that everyone would walk back to Trey's cottage, as that was where most of the food and drink was, and there would be a low-key party, an early dinner, and then Jan and Sue, Mark and Liz, and Belinda and Greg would head home. George would stay on with Marjorie for a few days, and Shauna would move in with Trey until he returned home.

So bedtime found Trey and Shauna finally alone again. It had really been a low-key afternoon and everyone had stayed dressed, just sitting around chatting. Some reminiscing about Sarah, some talk about the upcoming University year and about Jan and Sue's new business, and some about nothing much at all had easily filled the afternoon.

Trey and Shauna lay in bed, naked, facing each other, the only light coming through the door from the fire burning in the grate. It was very dim, and very romantic, and they hugged and just looked at each other, lying still saying nothing.

Eventually, Shauna sat up and looked at Trey. "So go ahead and ask your question. Waiting for it is so frustrating."

"And what question is that?"

"The one that asks where I am going to live when we leave here."

"I see. And what is the answer?"

"The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind, as Bob Dylan might put it."

"Meaning, you are waiting to see if I ask you to move in with me?"

"Yes." She smiled. "I think that you are going to suggest that I move in with you, ostensibly to live in your guest room, so as to preserve a sense of decency with those who know you. And you know as well as I do that if I do that, the two of us are going to wear a path in the carpet between the two rooms."

"That carpet is old anyway, and there is a nice polished floor beneath it, so I could just pull it out and throw it away. I wouldn't miss it."

They both laughed.

"The point is," said Shauna, "you are very easy to fall for, and if you are half as attracted to me as I am to you, we're well on our way to a good loving relationship. And, without wanting to be melancholic or macabre, you must have learned from your time with Sarah that the future is fickle and unknown. If us being a couple is inevitable, why should we waste time?"

"I see. It's all very British, isn't it? 'The Queen is dead! Long live the Queen!' I think I would be more comfortable in having you officially deemed to be in the guest room to begin with..." Trey sat up straight as he said this.

"Okay," said Shauna after a pause, "here's the deal. I will move into the guest room, in reality. I will have my clothes there and will go to bed there. And if you are lucky, I may get out of bed and walk naked into your room and get into bed - my choice. But the first time you get out of your bed and get into my bed in the guest room, it will be treated as an invitation to fully move in with you, permanently in your room. And I don't think you can go a week..."

"Okay, you're on."

And so they made passionate love until they had no sexual energy left and fell asleep. They stayed at the cottage until the Saturday, and then packed up and drove home.

******************************

Shauna was impressed with the house and grounds when they got there, particularly with how private the back garden was, and the size of the rooms. It was agreed that Trey would have the downstairs study that Sarah had used, and Shauna would get the upstairs study that had been Trey's, and his bedroom when his father was alive. Shauna's things were deposited in the guest room.

That evening they watched a couple of recorded episodes of Jeopardy! and Trey introduced Shauna to the pleasures of martinis. When they went to bed, Shauna went to her own room to get ready for bed, then came later into Trey's room and climbed into bed. She used her mouth to create his erection and then rode it until they both climaxed. Then she returned to her room.

On Sunday, after doing some gardening to tidy up what had gone a bit wild in Trey's time at the cottage, they showered together and had a steak and salad for supper. Again, Shauna went to her own room, and slipped into bed with Trey. After making love in the missionary position, she went back to her own room.

Monday night, after both had spent the day in their respective studies preparing to teach their courses, they enjoyed martinis, a pasta supper, and watched - fully clothed - Jeopardy. Trey found himself alone in his bed all night.

Tuesday night, they watched Jeopardy! again after martinis before supper. And again Trey was left all alone in his bed.

Wednesday night, after martinis and supper, Trey told Shauna how he and Sarah used to watch Jeopardy! Naked sitting in the same chair, with a nipple and his penis doubling for the buzzers. Shauna was all in favor of this, and they watched the program and then had a scotch nightcap before going upstairs. At Trey's bedroom door, Shauna gave him a big goodnight kiss, and hugged her naked body tightly against his, and then turned on her heels and went into her room, closing the door behind her.

Trey stood and waited to see if she would come out. She didn't. Thursday was a repeat, with naked Jeopardy! a teasing, beguiling goodnight hug and kiss, and then a closed guest room door. This time, Trey didn't stand there waiting but went into his room. He laid there awake, hoping, but finally fell asleep, alone, which was how he woke up, too.

Friday, they dressed up a bit and went to a nice Italian restaurant about 10 minutes' drive away. Over soup, pasta and tiramisu, they enjoyed the food, the wine and the company. They held hands and saw each other's eyes sparkle in the candlelight. They drove home, skipped Jeopardy! but had the scotch nightcap. Then they went upstairs, each to their own room.

After getting ready for bed, Trey was still in his room on his own. Totally aware of the deal he had agreed to, his attraction to Shauna could no longer be denied. He took a few things out of Sarah's night table, and walked along the rug connecting the two bedrooms.

Shauna was in bed, ostensibly already asleep. Quietly, he pulled the covers down, and gently picked up one of Shauna's wrists, and handcuffed it to one of the vertical brass bars in the headboard. Seconds later, the other wrist was also handcuffed.

Was Shauna still asleep, or was she faking it? He pulled the covers down completely, exposing her completely naked body. He pulled her thighs apart a little, and using some spray-on water-based lubricant, gently fed the Ben Wa balls into Shauna's vagina. They were the remote controlled ones that he and Sarah had used for boring receptions! Once they were in, Shauna still was laying there, breathing gently, and probably genuinely asleep.

Trey sat on an armchair across the room, from where he could see and be seen by Shauna. He activated the balls, just gently to begin with. Shauna began to fidget and moan quietly, so he upped the speed. Watching her as her body began to respond, and sitting there naked as he was, he soon developed a very healthy erection. Shauna's eyes suddenly opened, and she let out a shrieked "Oh My God" as he turned the speed up higher.

She soon found out about the handcuffs. She also soon found out what kind of a climax build-up a woman can have when her wrists are bound and the inside of her most private body part is being stimulated by three vibrating metal balls. She let out a torrent of words that would have made a sailor blush. And then, she had an orgasm that wracked her body for at least a minute.

Trey dialed the balls back in speed and eventually stopped them. Slowly, he withdrew the three balls from within her, and, leaving her still handcuffed, laid himself on her and very slowly entered her.

She smiled. "That was incredible," she said. "I had a bet with myself that tonight would be the night you would give in."