Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 09

Story Info
Shauna and Trey are now a couple, meeting other lovers.
12.5k words
4.49
5.7k
8
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were a couple of weeks into the fall term. Shauna and Trey, who was now teaching the courses his father and his aunt had taught, were fully living together, openly as a couple given they were not related. Trey's infatuation with the texture of Shauna's skin was still there. He liked nothing more, in their quiet moments, than to gently caress her with his finger tips, or to run his tongue over her body.

For her part, Shauna was a tigress. She regularly used the handcuffs on him, and then tormented him with her inventive mouth and tongue. On one occasion, she licked, caressed, sucked him - as well as dragging a soft feather all over his genitals, for over an hour before finally driving him to a mind and body blowing climax, riding him like a rodeo bull.

One evening as they ate dinner, Shauna asked Trey if he would like to do something special, or go somewhere, over Christmas, still some time away.

"Christmas has always been quiet for me. It used to be just Dad and I, then Sarah and I. Of course, full Christmas dinner - European style - and maybe a board game or a jigsaw puzzle. Quiet, restful. Why, do you have something in mind?"

"Well, I was digging around on the internet. Found a nudist resort in Jamaica that seems to be a great place to get to 'know' people, if you know what I mean..."

"So, you want us to go to Jamaica and run around in public naked, hoping to find people who want to have sex with us? All the time, putting on weight that can't be hidden by loose clothes?"

"Shortest possible answer: Yes!"

"I see. Sarah and I went to a Swinger's Club once. Personally, I can't say it did much for me. I played with an Amazon woman and a transvestite, if memory serves. Neither were as sexy as Sarah, and definitely not as sexy as you, either."

Shauna laughed. "Good escape. I just thought you might see one or two older ladies that turned your crank, that was all."

"Well, I am not dismissing the possibility out of hand, but I think I do prefer controlling who is available for me to get down and dirty with, and knowing exactly who they are. And you are still hung up on me and older ladies. You scared I will feel you're too young for my tastes?"

Shauna laughed. "Off course not, just know you have a bit of a soft spot for 'experienced' ladies."

"Well, there may be something in that, although Jan and Sue are both young - and very experienced..."

They had just finished dinner and were taking the dirty plates into the kitchen and loading the dishwasher when there was a ring at the door. Trey went to answer it and found a light-haired lady, about 5 foot 6", slim with a reasonable figure. She was wearing a light weight, light colored coat, with obviously a dress or skirt under, as there were no trouser legs showing.

She smiled. "Excuse me, but are you Pieter Strauss III, otherwise known as Trey?"

"Yes - who's asking?"

"My name is Ruth - Ruth Goldberg. Your mother was my older sister...."

Trey looked at her more closely. Her hair color was close to how her remembered his mother - a little darker than blond, not quite mousey. But there was definitely a resemblance. Except when he had lady-friends staying the night, his Dad kept one picture of his Mum on his dressing table, and that was now the only real clear image Trey had of his mother. He still had the picture, put away, and had not seen it in a while. but there was undoubtedly a resemblance.

"Please, come in..." Trey stepped back and gestured for Ruth to enter, which she did, looking around. She stood and gazed up the staircase. "This is definitely the sort of house your mother would have loved. I never came here. I was in Europe working when they married, and could not afford to come over."

Trey took Ruth's coat and led her into the sitting room, where the television was, and soon after, Shauna came in. Trey introduced Shauna as his girl-friend, and then thought a moment. "If you are my mother's younger sister, then you must be my Aunt?" he said.

"Yes. Your mother was seven years younger than your father, and I was two years younger than her. I've just turned 50 now." This was a comment that caused Shauna to smile. She was 10 years younger than Ruth, who was therefore 23 years older than Trey. And, of course, Trey's partner before her had been his aunt on his father's side...

"So what brings you around here?" asked Shauna, brightly, "and can we get you anything? Wine, or something?"

Ruth smiled, warmly, and that was the moment Trey really saw his mother in her for the first time. He had lost his mother 17 years ago at the age of 10 and most of his recollections were blurry. He had lots of memories of after she died - his father was an excellent father in many ways in terms of time they spent together, especially on holidays - but his memories of his Mum were sparse and blurred. She had been ill for some time when she died.

But when she smiled, Ruth looked so much like the photograph he had put away of his mother. There could be no doubt who she was.

"Red wine would be nice," she said. Trey excused himself, went in to the kitchen and emerged with a tray, three glasses of wine, and the remnants of the bottle.

Ruth was just starting to explain to Shauna that she had returned from Germany a couple of weeks earlier to attend to the burial of her brother, the youngest sibling. Both parents were long dead, and so there was no-one to attend to Jacob's funeral as he, like her, had never married.

"So you have lived alone in Europe all this time?" asked Trey.

"My dear boy," said Ruth with what was clearly a cheeky grin, "I said I never married, I did not say I was a recluse or a nun! I had quite a few filled-in pages in the telephone number section of my diaries, and many pages of diary that I would not have wanted my mother to find.... I was a lover with no fixed lovers."

"I see.... " said Trey blushing, and Shauna cracked out laughing.

"From what I've heard," she said, "you and Trey's father would have much in common. Indeed, quite a few experiences in common..."

"Quite probably! I never actually met him, but saw lots of photos - he was quite the handsome charmer, I understand. I would have been quite happy to have been charmed by him, I think. It's plain where Trey gets his looks!"

"So what brings you to this part of the world?" asked Shauna.

"I am going to be teaching Hebrew and Jewish History at the University - not to mention exposing people to some Yiddish..."

"Oh my God," exclaimed Shauna, "You're Professor Goldberg? And here was I expecting some old guy in his 70's with a skull cap."

"Lol, I can't see me in a yarmulke." Ruth's smile positively made her eyes sparkle.

All three of them laughed, clinked glasses and then Trey said "L'chaim!"

"Do you speak Hebrew?" asked Ruth.

"Good Lord, no, just vague memories of a few words my mother would use, and Dad would always smile, and reply in similar fashion. He was never Jewish, and Mum let her religion lapse, but neither of them ever denied it or hid the past. On the odd occasions they went to worship, it was usually in the Catholic church, but that wasn't very often."

As they had been talking, Trey looked closely at Ruth. Clearly around 5'6", with a trim waist, and nice curves above and below it. Her bust was probably at least a B cup, and her legs were clearly a pleasant shape, and with her height, quite long. His memories of his mother were blurred and misty, and her photograph was a head and shoulders shot, but the more he looked at Ruth - his aunt - the more came back of a remembrance of his mother as looking very similar. And he had to admit, body and face were both attractive, and Ruth definitely was a good looking 50 year old.

They were chatting about all sorts of things when Ruth asked "Did I hear correctly that your Aunt Sarah followed your father into teaching the courses at University for which he was so famous?"

"Yes, she did, you heard correctly."

"I see. I also heard that you were very close to your Aunt while she was here."

Trey looked at her calmly and took his time. "Let's not beat about the bush! Sarah and I were lovers, and lived as a couple. Our closest friends knew, and others guessed or concluded, but with them, we neither confirmed not denied."

"Sorry," replied Ruth, "I did not intend to come over as judgmental in any way. As I heard the story - from Dean George Stevenson, no less - neither of you knew who the other was when you first met. It came as somewhat of a surprise to both of you."

"That is true."

"And now you are teaching the same course?"

"Yes, but not yet ranked as a professor, although Shauna here is. George seems to think I will gain tenure and a Professorship at some point in the future. I trust you are not shocked at Sarah and I's relationship."

"Not in the slightest. I must confess I have had a couple of relationships that might have raised eyebrows in certain quarters had they been public knowledge. But - so far as I know - they didn't. Let's just say I belonged to a large family. Anyway, I should be going. I don't want to outstay my welcome, and I still have stuff to sort out in the little apartment the University has provided me."

Shauna immediately said "I may pop in to see you in your office in the next couple of days."

"That would be nice," replied Ruth.

After exchanging pleasantries, Ruth left. Shauna and Trey went up to bed and snuggled up close.

"Does she look like your mother?" asked Shauna.

"I thinks so. My mother as I remember her was quite attractive, and so is Ruth. I'll get Mum's picture out tomorrow, and show you."

"So, do you fancy your aunt?"

"What do you mean, do I fancy her?"

"You know exactly what I mean. You were hesitating as to inviting her for dinner - I could see it in your eyes - but didn't want to without consulting me."

"Inviting her for dinner is one thing. Fancying her enough to take her to bed is another."

"Oh, so you do want to take her to bed?"

"I didn't say that."

"Well, do you want me to go out and leave you a clear coast to seduce her - I could always go see Belinda and Gregg for some fun?"

"Shauna - if she comes for dinner, you definitely stay. And if she finishes up in our bed, it will be with both of us!"

"Well, that sounds like a lot of fun! I'll go see her tomorrow and invite her."

"And tell her that we intend to bed her?"

"No, we'll just wait and see what happens."

***************************************

The following afternoon Shauna looked up where Ruth's office was, and found that it was in the same building as hers, but two floors up. After finishing her afternoon class, she wondered upstairs. As she got to Ruth's office, Liz Fotheringham was just leaving. She was looking a little flustered and was also tucking her blouse into the waist of her trousers - and Shauna only needed one guess as to why that was.

Liz muttered a quick "Hello!" which sounded more like "I was hoping not to be seen leaving here". Shauna smiled in return.

"Nice to see you, Liz. Welcoming Ruth into her new office, were you?"

"Err, yes!" stuttered Liz in reply and was gone.

Shauna knocked on the outer door and heard Ruth call "Come in". Shauna entered and the first thing that she noticed was that Ruth had not bothered to tuck her blouse in at all. Shauna stopped just inside the outer door.

Ruth just smiled, said "How lovely to see you again, Shauna," and closed in on Shauna to give her a welcoming hug.

Shauna held on after the hug, and tilted her head coquettishly to one side. "So do I get only a hug?"

Ruth laughed. "Do you want more?"

"Well, you certainly seemed to have raised Liz's blood pressure, seeing how red she was when she passed me as she left... And I know from personal experience that Liz is quite happy to play in both teams, often at the same time!"

"I see. Marjorie was telling me about some of the interesting gatherings that are held around here and up at the lake."

"Yes, and since Dean Henry died, Marjorie has lost some weight and gained some lovers - on both sides of the fence."

They were still hugging, their breasts against each other. Shauna was taller than Ruth by several inches, and as Ruth tilted her head back, Shauna bent down and kissed her on the lips. The kiss soon developed into a full-blooded invasion of the tongues, and Shauna took advantage of the state of Ruth's blouse to slide her hands up Ruth's back, under the loose blouse, and was not surprised to find there was no bra or chemise.

Still embracing, Ruth eased back from Shauna and started to undo the front of the younger woman's blouse. Shauna was close enough to lock the door. "No need to spoil the fun by being interrupted, is there?" she said.

"So you like bi-sex fun, do you? Does Trey know?"

"Of course. We're lovers and partners, neither plays without the other, normally. I shall tell him all about this when I get home. I imagine he will be very pleased if, having told him about us, he hears that you have agreed to come for dinner on Saturday."

"I see. Are you hoping my visit will turn into a threesome?"

"This time, your first time, yes. Maybe into something else in future visits."

It was at this point that Ruth's blouse hit the floor, revealing a pair of nicely rounded, firm breasts, with dark areolas and large nipples. Shauna cupped Ruth's left breast, lifted it slightly, then lowered her head to bite gently on the nipple and suck it.

Ruth said quietly "That feels very nice, my dear. I see that both of us enjoy the soft touch of another woman...."

"That is true," said Shauna with a smile, "Although Trey has a very gentle touch too, when that is what I need. But we have many other touches, depending on our mood at the time."

"Then is sounds like it will be a very interesting dinner on Saturday evening. Do I need to book a car to go home in, or...."

"I think you won't be going home until after breakfast, to be honest."

"I see."

It was at this time that Ruth felt Shauna's fingers slide down the inside of her panties and start to wiggle their way through the thick pubic bush in search of a moist vagina. Just as Shauna found her destination, Ruth undid the waist band of her trousers and let them drop around her ankles.

Ruth, amid her gentle moans, ordered Shauna to steer her back into a nearby armchair, "before my legs give way...." and Shauna was happy to oblige. A few minutes later, with Ruth's legs resting on her shoulders, Shauna brought Ruth to a climax, the cries of which Ruth smothered with her hands. Shauna really enjoyed parting Ruth's thick but trimmed pubic area, to get at her pussy.

Laying back in the chair with a satisfied grin on her face, Ruth said "I never met Trey's father, but I gather he was well-endowed. Rachel used to comment on it in her letters. Used to refer to him as Pieter the Impaler!"

This was the first time Shauna had heard Trey's mother's name, and thought it was really quite a nice one. Rachel and Ruth - clearly very Jewish old style names, but with a nice sound to them.

Shauna stood up. "I must go, I have to pick up some shopping for supper, and we don't want dinner too late. See you Saturday."

Ruth stood up and started to dress. "I am already looking forward to it. I have been told that Trey is an excellent chef, like his father..."

Shauna laughed. "Trey takes after his father in many ways - most ways, in fact, as you will see on Saturday."

"My sister would send photos of her and Pieter, and she was always smiling. Now I am beginning to understand why... Until Saturday."

Checking that Ruth was dressed, in case there was anyone outside the door, Shauna let herself out and headed for home, via their local grocery store.

***************************************

Arriving home, Shauna was met with Trey holding two martinis. "Traffic bad?" he asked.

Shauna smiled. "No, I went to see Ruth in her office to invite her for dinner on Saturday. Apparently, your mother Rachel used to brag to Ruth about how well endowed your father was, and wants to know if it runs in the family. Oh, and she really enjoys being bi-sex, too. She even asked if it was necessary to book a car home on Saturday night, or whether she could expect to get breakfast."

Trey smiled. "I guess we will have an early, sex-free bedtime on Friday then... Is she waiting to come in the evening, after Sabbath?"

"I gather she is happy to acknowledge being Jewish, but is not particularly active or observant. Still, probably better not to serve ham or pork!"

Saturday turned out to be one of those glorious late summer days that can stretch the enjoyment of summer. The garden was looking good, the grass nicely trimmed, some roses still blooming, and just the earliest signs of red and yellow in the various plants and trees.

Ruth arrived wearing a dark blue skirt to just above her knees, and a button-through short sleeved white blouse under a light blue jacket. With her trim figure, and her womanly curves and coiffed hair, she could have easily passed for someone who was 40 rather than 50.

For her part, Shauna was wearing some white short shorts, and a very skimpy strapless crop-top that contrasted very sexily with her almost ebony and shining skin. Trey had the feeling that in a photograph, you would only know if it was in black and white or color by looking at the background, and not at her.

Arriving at 3 p.m., Trey asked if Ruth would like some white wine, as it was possibly too early for cocktails, and Ruth said that would be "wonderful". They took the drinks out into the garden and sat out in the full sun. Ruth looked around. "Such a private garden," she said, "do you indulge in nude sunbathing?"

Trey smiled. "Sunbathing is not really Shauna's thing, much as she likes being nude. But in Sarah's time, yes, we sunbathed nude, and often enjoyed some naked orgies out here. Being at the end of a cul-de-sac, with the thick woods behind us, no one can see or hear anything. That was the big attraction of this place for my parents. I gather even your sister enjoyed being out here au naturel."

"Would you mind if I..?" asked Ruth, and Shauna laughed, and said "Go ahead. Maybe I'll join you."

It turned out that neither woman was wearing any clothing that could not be seen - no underwear of any type. Ruth's skin was slightly olive in tone, against which her very noticeable and thick dark pubic bush clearly stood out. Shauna noted that Ruth had obviously tidied the area up since the other night, but although not too long, and with an obviously trimmed shape, it clearly was still large and thick.

Ruth looked at Trey. "Are you not inclined to follow the old adage of 'When in Rome, do as the Romans?'"

Trey smiled, and removed his shirt, shorts and briefs. Ruth clearly and deliberately studied his nether regions. "You were right, Shauna, he is definitely his father's son." The fact that Trey spent time naked in the garden and at the cottage was obvious from the complete lack of tan lines on his body. Tan lines on Ruth's body indicated that she sometimes wore a one-piece swimsuit, and at other times a bikini. The areas around her full nipples were the lightest parts of her skin. The fact that she had sun-bathed naked on occasions was also obvious.

Compared with Ruth's large triangle of dark thick hair, Shauna's was a short, narrow triangle of dark curly hair with the surrounding area freshly trimmed that morning. Trey knew that as a fact, as he was the one who did the trimming, and the closeness of the shaving had been verified by his tongue. He himself was lightly hairy and didn't do much man-scaping any more. Apart from hair around his cock and a moderate amount on his chest, Trey was very lightly covered with blondish body hair - a gift from his Germanic family origins.

They slowly finished their first glasses of wine, and Trey went back inside to refill the glasses. When he returned, Ruth was knelt between Shauna's open thighs, with her mouth up against the dark skin of Shauna's thighs. "I owe Shauna this from the other night," said Ruth, promptly returning to pleasuring Shauna, who, for her part was gently moaning, and squirming slightly in her chair.