Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy arrived on time, and knocked quietly on the door. Shauna called her in, and it was obvious immediately that Wendy was shy and somewhat naïve. Wendy said "Hello, Miss Standish," in a very quiet voice.

Shauna said "Please, call me Shauna; we can talk more openly on first-name terms", and then asked Wendy her age, and on learning she was over 21, offered her a glass of wine - "just to calm your nerves."

Wendy took the wine and had a little sip. She was wearing jeans and a v-neck pullover. A neckline that showed a fair amount of a pair of large breasts and a good few inches of cleavage. Wendy was not quite as black as Shauna, but was definitely well endowed and very attractive. Her hair was quite straight and cut in a bob. Shauna was not certain if it had been straightened or was naturally straight.

"So, how can I help you? What are you wanting from this meeting?"

Wendy continued to stare at the glass. Eventually, she said quietly "I have never been away from home before. Been here three weeks on a scholarship from my Church. Don't know anyone here, but people seem to know me, but only for one thing. At least with the boys, that's true."

"Let me guess. They talk to your boobs all the time?"

"Well, kind of. And if I have a drink with one in the Student Bar, they want to walk me to my room and then they want to grab my breasts."

"Well, that pullover doesn't exactly hide your boobs!"

"True, but even a high-neck sweater has people looking at my boobs. I'm not ashamed off them, and would be happy to let boys play with them, if they talked to me about things other than what they would like to do with my boobs."

"May I ask, are you a virgin?"

"Yes, but when I tell them that, they laugh and offer to 'fix' me. Then I was talking to a girl in the bar, and she said she had given up on boys and instead just dated girls, but when she walked me to my room - even holding my hand - she just wanted my boobs too."

"Were you attracted to her?"

"Kind of. She said she was a lesbian. At church, they say that's not a good thing. Same sex sex is a sin. Same as any sex outside marriage."

"I see. So now you are wondering if you are, maybe, a lesbian?"

Wendy smiled, for the first time. "Perhaps. I just don't know. I have never had a proper boyfriend, or any sex at all with anyone. My Dad was pretty strict. No-one other than Aunts, Uncles and parents have ever kissed me. But being here, with no-one to stop me from watching what I want, I've seen some pornography... and I would like to enjoy sex with someone who truly cared about me, and what I want, physically and emotionally, instead of just wanting to pleasure themselves with my boobs, or any other part of me."

"I see. And you want to try some of the sex you have seen?"

"Yes."

"With a boy or a girl?"

"I don't really know. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes. I live with him - he teaches here too."

"So you're not a lesbian?"

Shauna laughed. "I think, Wendy, you have to learn how to phrase your questions better. The world is not divided into sex hungry boys, girls who give into them, and girls who are lesbians. I personally am bi-sexual. I love my boyfriend, but sometimes I have sex with girls and women. Sometimes he has sex with men. We have even had sex, more than once, with a group of people, a mixture of both sexes.

You first must want it to happen - both of you. What matters is that the sex you have is not abusive; it is considerate, and it is a genuine effort to please your lover. Or lovers, if that is the case."

Wendy thought for a moment. "The thing is, every time I think I have found someone who appeals to me, they want to go straight for my boobs. Sometimes I wish I could take them off so there would be nothing to look at other than my face."

"I've been looking at your face, watching the pain in it as you talk. If you lifted up your eyes you would have seen that."

"Is it because you don't find me attractive?"

"Oh, I do, I do. Face and boobs, but particularly face. So, how do you think we can go about overcoming your fear of being wanted only for your boobs?"

There was a long silence, and enough sips of wine that Wendy's glass was empty. Shauna asked her "Are you driving?" Getting the answer of no, she refilled Wendy's glass.

Finally, Wendy looked up at Shauna. "I told you I have been watching porn. I have developed a fantasy. One evening, I go to bed, and there is a man there. He is naked, and he is tied to the bed. He cannot raise his hands. He can't touch my boobs. And I use his penis - I take my panties off and put them on his eyes, so he can't see me. Then I lift my skirt and lower myself on to his penis."

"I see. Do you think that acting out this fantasy would make you happy?"

"I don't know..." Her eyes were looking down again.

Shauna took a sip of her wine, before asking quietly "Do you masturbate? Do you bring yourself to a climax?"

"I have just started to. I saw it on some porn, and had to look it up on the internet to learn how to do it properly. I've only done it a few times..."

"Does it feel good?"

"It is getting to. Now I am not scared of how it makes me feel inside. I would love someone to do it to me, but then, they'd be looking at me, and at my breasts."

"There's nothing wrong with that when it is a lover looking, and enjoying what he or she sees, and wants to make you feel good. Being stimulated by a lover can be very satisfying, even more so than doing it to yourself."

"But it's a fantasy. A dream, a day dream. Where am I going to find a boy - or a girl - to tie themselves to my bed? I suppose if I want to lose my virginity it would need to be a boy."

"Not necessarily."

"But it's an unreasonable fantasy."

"Maybe not. Maybe it can all happen as you fantasize it."

"Really? How?"

"Wendy, do you trust me? You have entrusted me with a very personal issue, a personal fear. Do you trust me enough to let me help you?"

"How?"

"That's for later. Do you trust me enough to let yourself act out your fantasy?"

Wendy drained her glass. "I should go, I've made a fool of myself talking like this. I need to go..."

"Wait!" Shauna took one of her business cards off her desk and turned it over, to write on it. "Here is my home address. Come round at 3 o'clock on Saturday and enjoy your fantasy. One question - are you on contraceptives?"

"Yes, the pill. I decided when I got here and got a doctor who had never seen me that I should take precautions. My parents would be horrified, but even more so if in my naivety I got pregnant."

"Good, then we can organize the fulfillment of your fantasy."

"Really? With who? With you?"

"That's for me to know and you to experience. You have to turn up to find out. See you Saturday."

The tone of Shauna's voice made it clear to Wendy that the meeting was over. She stood up, said "Thank you," and left.

Shauna went home and told Trey all about the meeting with Wendy, and what she had planned, if he wanted to cooperate. His response? "What the hell, why not?"

Saturday afternoon, shortly before 3 o'clock, Shauna tied a naked Trey to the bed with silk strips. He was spread-eagled, with strips from his ankles down to the legs of the bed, as well as from his wrists to the brass bars of the headboard. Then she blindfolded him.

"If she doesn't turn up, I shall take full advantage of you myself, so you've nothing to lose!"

She went downstairs to wait. About 5 past three the door-bell rang, and Shauna answered it. It was Wendy.

Shauna ushered her in, and took her into the kitchen, where she poured each of them a glass of wine. They took their time having a few sips. Conversation was desultory - Wendy was clearly nervous, and Shauna understood why.

Wendy did start to chat a bit more as the wine kicked in, explaining how she nearly didn't come round, and then, when she arrived, how she took time to think before she rang the bell.

"All of that is completely understandable. The one question I want you to answer is: do you feel ready to lose your virginity according to your fantasy rules. Yes, or No?"

There was a pause. Then a nod of the head.

"I need to hear you say it"

Wendy looked up, and then suddenly smiled. "Hell, yes, let's do it," she said loudly, and gulped the balance of her wine. Shauna refilled both glasses.

"Follow me. Bring your glass." They went upstairs.

Outside the master bedroom, Shauna stopped. She was only wearing a pair of skimpy shorts and a sports bra, both white against her black skin. She removed both items of clothing, exposing her small trimmed triangle above her pussy.

"Like what you see?" she asked Wendy.

"Very much..." replied Wendy.

"Inside the bedroom, my boyfriend is tied, naked, to the bed. He is blindfolded, and he cannot move, other than wiggle his hips a little. He is totally unable to see you or touch you. So, because he is blindfolded, I want you to strip. I promise I will not touch any part of your body until after you lose your virginity, and only then, if you agree."

Wendy stood transfixed. "Your boyfriend is in there, naked and tied up? He is willing to do that for me, just because you asked him to?"

"Yes, now strip, because if you won't go in there and have sex with him, I will, and I will make you watch."

Wendy stripped. She was slow, and it certainly was not erotic, but it was stripping, nevertheless. Her breasts, Shauna guessed, were a good D cup, maybe an E, and they sagged a little when she removed her bra, but not much. They looked very firm for their size. When her panties were gone, it was clear she did no trimming of her pubic area.

"Later this evening, I am going to trim all that up for you, make you look neat, tidy and sexy down there. Then, when you are ready to expose yourself to a man, he will know you respect yourself, and he will respect you. Now, open the door."

Wendy opened the door, and Shauna gave her a little push through it. Wendy walked a few steps to the bed and stopped, looking down at Trey, naked and blindfolded.

"Your boyfriend is white!"

"Yes, so?"

"Nothing. I just assumed, you being black, he would be. In my fantasy the guy is always black."

"I can assure you that when you get him aroused, he is everything you have heard about black guys. You won't be missing out on anything. Now, stroke his cock like you've seen in the pornos."

Wendy put down her glass, knelt on the bed and reached out to Trey's cock, and started to move her hand up and down, tentatively. "Grip him tight," said Shauna, "You want him nice and hard."

Wendy slid her hand up and down Trey's cock and watched it grow and harden. "Is that going to fit inside me?" she asked.

"Oh, yes, Have patience and trust me."

Soon Trey was fully hardened. "Move up, on your knees and straddle him, so you can rub the tip of his cock along your pussy lips. You need to get yourself moist, and I can't touch you and do it for you. You must do everything yourself for this to work."

Wendy positioned herself over Trey's cock, and lowered her crotch until she could feel the tip of his cock rubbing her vaginal lips. Soon, she could tell she was getting moist as she held his cock and rubbed it back and forth between her legs.

"Now, a bit at a time, lower yourself on him. Do you use tampons?"

"Yes."

"Good, then you shouldn't bleed."

Looking down at Trey, Wendy asked, "Does he mind doing this for me?"

"Not at all. And if you want to spend the night with us, you can help yourself to him, but, be warned, if you do stay, I shall probably want you myself as well. By the way, he can hear and speak, just not see or touch."

"If I stay? I have a feeling that once I have that thing inside me, once won't be enough."

"Let's hope so," said Shauna with a smile. Taking her glass, she walked to an armchair and sat down to watch. "Lower yourself down on him till you can go no further. Just take your time, no rush."

Wendy did as she was told. As she felt Trey's cock stretch her vagina open, she felt herself getting wetter and wetter. It took her the best part of five minutes to lower herself completely. When she bottomed out, she turned towards Shauna and smiled. "That feels good."

A man's voice said "Yes, it does!" and Wendy nearly jumped off him in shock.

"Now raise yourself up and down with your knees. Feel him pushing in and pulling out."

Wendy did as she was told, gradually increasing the speed of her lifts as her body started to react. "Oh my God, I can feel myself coming!" she shouted out.

Shauna laughed. "Ride him, cowgirl! Make him explode inside you."

Wendy grabbed her breasts to control them bouncing and began to ride Trey with all the energy she could muster. There was a squelching sound coming from inside her vagina, and she could feel the juices seeping out of her vagina on to Trey's body. Then she felt his cock start to throb inside her. And then it happened. He exploded.

In pornos, the man always squirts on the woman's body or face. But here and now, the ejaculation was completely inside her. It was hot, and there was nowhere for it to go but to be squeezed out and soak her pussy lips. She looked down and could see the juices, shiny, around their conjoined genitals, and spreading out on to Trey's belly and hips. Even though they had both climaxed, she still sat on him, preventing his cock from pulling out.

After a silence, Wendy looked down at Trey, and said "What's your name?"

Trey said "Pieter, but most people call me Trey."

"Do you know what I look like?"

"Not really. Shauna told me you were embarrassed by people looking at your boobs, but I don't know if that's because they are so small, or so big. Other than that I know you a female student in your first year and you're shy. That's all she told me."

Shauna whispered something in Wendy's ear that Trey could not catch. Wendy asked "Are you sure?" Shauna nodded.

And so Wendy leaned forwards, supporting her upper body on her outstretched arms, and the slowly lowered her body so that her right nipple touched Trey's lips. Immediately, Trey stuck out his tongue and started to lick it, and then, as Wendy lowered herself slightly lower, he sucked the nipple into his mouth, gripped it, gently, with his teeth, and teased it with his tongue.

"Like that?" asked Shauna.

"Oh, yes," said Wendy.

Shauna let Wendy have her nipple played with for a time, then told her to get off Trey and kneel over Trey on the bed, her face directly above Trey's. She did.

"I am going to remove his blindfold now."

"Do you have to, can't I just get dressed and leave, and rerun this every night in bed?"

"I thought you said that you thought once would not be enough?"

Wendy smiled. "Trey, do you want me to stay so we three can enjoy sex?"

"Of course." Trey's answer was immediate and enthusiastic.

"Regardless of what I look like?"

"I trusted Shauna to like you enough to help with your issues, so yes. She did tell me, without describing you, that if I didn't want to take you to bed, she would. That's all I needed to hear."

"I see," said Wendy.

"I'd like to," said Trey.

Wendy looked at Shauna and nodded.

"Put your face close to his," said Shauna, and then she untied the blindfold.

Trey looked into Wendy's eyes, and then lifted his head a little to kiss her lips. Wendy's response was immediate. She kissed back and lay down right on Trey. After quite the kiss, with intertwining tongues, they parted and Trey said, "From what I can feel against my chest, you don't have a problem with small breasts."

Wendy knelt upright, lifted one breast in each hand, and asked, "What do you think, honestly?"

"Well, I think they look fantastic. I would love to caress and play with them, but my hands are not currently available..."

"Nor will they be for a while..." said Wendy. "I like that right now, both of you can look but not touch." She reached over Trey, letting her breasts brush across his chest, and picked up her wine glass. She made a 'Toast' gesture and took a drink.

Shauna laughed. "Well, so far our experiment in to your fantasy seems to be working!"

Wendy looked at her. "If I gave you permission to touch me, what would you do?"

"You really want to know?"

"Yes."

"I would kiss your mouth, passionately. Then I would kiss my way down your body, until I was kissing your other lips, and then I would pull your pussy wide open and eat you out."

"Really? Sounds very erotic."

"Hopefully, it would be."

Wendy rolled over and put her glass on the night table. She laid on her back, and said "Do it!"

Shauna smiled. "In honest, caring love-making, people say 'Please' and 'Thank you'"

Wendy turned to Trey, laying as they were side by side, although him still restrained. "Thank you," she said. Then she looked at Shana, and said, very quietly, but very deliberately, "Do it, please."

Shauna knelt on the bed and lowered her face to Wendy's. They kissed, little pecking kisses at first, then tongues reaching out to lick the other's lips, then finally a full-on tongued kiss. Wendy's arms wrapped themselves around Shauna, but not so tight that after a while, she could not start a slow kissing and licking progress down Wendy's body.

Arriving at the valley between Wendy's breast, Shauna scooped them up. Her elbows were supporting her, her hands pushing Wendy's breast together. Then she started to tease the nipples. Gentle licks at first, and then nibbles, and then real bites that allowed her to pull the nipples upwards. The sensitivity of Wendy's nipples - together with the pain of having her breasts pulled upwards by her nipples, led Wendy to cry out some, but then to also shout "Please, don't stop!"

Trey watched, helpless to join in, as Shauna continued her downward journey. She teased Wendy's belly button with her tongue. Then she started tugging on Wendy's pubic hair by gripping it with her teeth and pulling up her head. Wendy began to wriggle, and wriggled even more as Shauna's tongue started to stimulate her clit.

Wendy felt her vaginal lips being pulled wide open, and a tongue penetrating her pussy. Before today, the only things to enter her down there were tampons, her hairbrush handle and her fingers. Now Trey's cock had been inside, and Shauna's tongue was, at this moment, wriggling and probing inside her.

She gripped Shauna's head with her thighs, and felt her hips lifting involuntarily as Shauna teased her body into reacting. Suddenly, there were juices flying everywhere as Wendy squirted right into Shauna's face!

Wendy was embarrassed and started to scream "I'm sorry, so sorry!"

"Don't be," said Trey. "That's exactly the reaction Shauna wanted from your body. That's why she is still between your thighs and playing with your pussy..."

When Shauna finally withdrew from between Wendy's thighs, she knelt up and smiled at Wendy. "I bet you don't come like that when you play with yourself, do you."

"I wish..." replied Wendy. "Shauna, would you please untie Trey, I would like him to fuck me. And not gently. I am not scared of his cock any more, I am not embarrassed by my body any more, and I want to be totally possessed by someone who knows what he is doing, so I learn to know what I'm doing."

"Are you sure?" The question came from both Trey and Shauna, simultaneously.

Wendy laughed. "I have never felt so sure about anything in my life. I am not scared of sex, nor my father, nor my body. I never knew my body could feel so sensitive and yet, afterward, so satisfied. Was it the wine or the sex that made me feel like this?"

Trey leaned over her and kissed, now released from the bondage, and said "Both. Good wine and good sex are a very powerful and pleasurable combination."

Wendy laid back and stretched her arms up, looked at Trey and said, "Fuck me! Now!" and then quietly added "Please." With her hands above her head, she didn't notice Shauna quietly applying the handcuffs around one of the brass tubes in the headboard.