Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trey stroked himself gently as he watched the two women. Shauna beckoned him over, and, as he stood next to her chair, she grabbed his cock and started to lick and suck on it. She used her concentration on him to defer giving in to Ruth's ministrations and coming, and she managed to hang on for about 15 to 20 minutes before her inevitable climax. With it came Trey, deep into her mouth. As he withdrew, Ruth knelt up and pulled Shauna's head towards her and kissed her. They traded Trey's juices between them before swallowing.

Minutes later, they were all three back in their chairs and sipping on the wine. Trey looked at Ruth and said "Clearly you enjoy an active sex life, still, so how successful have you been in getting entries in your diary in your short time here?"

Ruth smiled. "Well, I guess you guessed it was Marjorie Henry who sent me around here. I have become very familiar with her and Belinda, but not yet met Gregg. Marjorie must have mentioned me to Professor Fotheringham, because Liz came round the other evening - just before you, Shauna - panting for some intimacy!"

"I know, I saw her leave," said Shauna.

"I have heard that Dean Stevenson still has lead in his pencil, so to speak, but he seems to be predominantly spoken for by Marjorie, although she has said that she will share him with me one evening soon."

Trey grinned. "For a guy who never married, George Stevenson has blossomed in recent times as a lover and as an academic, and seems to get younger each month. I'm told by Marjorie that he has worn her out on several occasions, and then come back for more before breakfast!"

Ruth smiled, and said "Maybe that's why she's offering to share him for an evening - so she can get a rest and a recharge!."

"Well," said Trey "We've had some pretty lively parties here when Sarah was alive, and good old George acquired a reputation as quite a stud. Even the Boobsy twins would take him on every now and then."

Trey went on to explain to Ruth exactly who the Boobsy twins were, why they were so called, and how they had been part of the group around him and Sarah.

"Quite the hedonistic family, by all accounts," remarked Ruth. "I was surprised to hear how much of this goes on here - I knew it was a liberal university, but didn't realize what people meant when they said that."

By now, it was getting into early evening, and so they dressed and went inside, and the ladies watched Trey prepare supper. He kept it simple. Some cold tomato soup loaded with fresh vegetables including zucchini. Trey was adamant they all had to have some because of the generous amount of garlic in it.

This was followed by some sole fillets, pan fried, with small boiled Yukon gold potatoes and fresh - not frozen - peas, served with a fresh spinach salad, and completed with a home-made lemon meringue pie for dessert - Shauna's contribution to the meal. There were also copious amounts of a nice New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.

Sitting back after the dessert, with a nice single malt scotch, Ruth looked at Shauna. "My dear," she said, "if you're going to eat like that on a regular basis, you'd better start saving up for some new clothes - keeping you waistline will be impossible."

Shauna laughed. "That is a danger, but I found there are ways to counteract the possibility of waistline expansion. I used to go to the gym, almost everyday, but since moving in here, I have found the bedroom to be much nicer, with better company, and even more exercise than I ever got at the gym - and there are no exorbitant membership fees. And the feeling of fulfillment after the exercise is wonderful."

"That's the advantage of having a live-in lover. I'm not at that point yet. Although I have had offers in the past, but none yet out here."

"Well," said Trey, "it is still early days, isn't it. Do you prefer male or female lovers."

"Oh, that's an easy question to answer. I prefer a lover who is still breathing, imaginative, at times dominant, capable of being gentle, and can make me feel good. Gender is not important compared with those features."

"So would you like to spend the night in bed with us?" asked Trey.

"Of course, as long as we are not expecting to sleep all the time..."

Shauna laughed. "I don't think there's much chance of you sleeping all night - I have had Trey on starvation rations for 48 hours to ensure that he is fully loaded when you take him!"

They grabbed the scotch bottle and their glasses and headed up to the master bedroom. In the time since Ruth's initial visit, Trey had found the picture of his Mum and put it on the dresser. The picture was taken as a professional portrait before Trey was born. Looking at it, you could definitely see the family resemblance between Rachel and Ruth.

As Ruth picked up the picture and looked at it, Trey stood behind her, reached around and started to undo her blouse. His hands slid under the fabric and cupped Ruth's breasts, rubbing the nipples with his thumbs. Ruth put down the picture and leaned back against him. Shauna knelt in front of Ruth and unfastened her skirt, pulling it down. Ruth obligingly stepped out of it. Trey pulled the blouse off her, turned her sideways, scooped her up and laid her on the bed.

Shauna laid down alongside Ruth and they kissed. The kiss was gentle at first, but as mouths opened, they invaded each other with their tongues. Ruth was moaning gently into Shauna's mouth when she felt teeth grab at her right nipple. Feeling it being sucked into a mouth that she knew to be Trey's, she waited, and sure enough, teeth grabbed her nipple in a firm bite, and stretched it upward. The pain was just right to really turn Ruth on, as she enjoyed some domination and discomfort when making love.

Shauna's mouth moved away from Ruth's and the next thing that Ruth knew was her hands had been lifted up above her head and were now shackled to the tubes of the brass headboard. She realized instantly there was no easy escape.

Trey released her nipple, and pulled her straight on the bed. She watched helplessly as her positioned himself above her, supported on his hands and knees, and then she felt his cock - obviously being manipulated by Shauna - rubbing up and down her vaginal lips, pushing its way through the bush that grew around them.

One arm at a time, Trey scooped up Ruth's legs so she was on her back, bent double with her legs trapped over Trey's shoulders. Then she felt Shauna steer a hardened cock into her pussy, and felt it being slowly, inexorably pushed into her. She could tell that her bum was being lifted up off the bed by the position of her legs, and her vagina was completely filled by Trey's hard cock.

As he moved slowly backwards and forwards, his cock teased her, making her wet and aroused. But his rhythm was such she knew she would take ages to come. Then something new. Something cold and round was being pushed into her anal passage. It felt very hard, perhaps metallic, although judging by how it was going in, it must have been lubricated. She closed her eyes to surrender to the intruder.

The ball went deeper, and a second one was trying to enter her, pushing against the first. As her sphincter popped letting the second ball in, there was a strange new sensation. The balls were vibrating, inside her! Ruth could feel them start to move inside her, slowly, but as she got used to the intrusion, she could tell the frequency of the vibrations was increasing.

Her vagina was completely filled by a slow, persistently thrusting hard cock belonging to a young man who had the energy of youth but the patience of someone much older. Her anal passage was buzzing to the vibration of the balls inside her, her hands were shackled above her head, not only stopping her moving them, but also holding her head in one place.

And now, Ruth could feel movement on the bed, and as she opened her eyes, she was in time to see Shauna's pussy being lowered towards her face. The lips had been pulled open, and she could see how pink Shauna was internally. As the moist pussy settled on her mouth, and she started to play with it with her tongue and lips, she felt her nipples being pinched and pulled, obviously by Shauna.

All three of Ruth's orifices were being played with, as well as her nipples, and there were restraints on her wrists. She was completely under the control of this young man and his older girl-friend. She had never felt so many pleasurable stimuli at once in her life, ever.

Her climax took what seemed like hours to come, but when it did, her body strained to lift under the weight of her two lovers, but to no avail - she was pinned down to the bed. Her mouth could not make a sound beyond a muffled hum. She lost count of the waves of climax that washed over her. She figured she had come at least five times. She felt on the verge of passing out - her breathing hampered by the presence of Shauna's vagina over her mouth.

But then, as if sensing her situation, the pussy lifted up and she could breath. The cock inside her stopped sliding backwards and forwards - although as far as she could tell, the hard cock had not itself yet climaxed.

Still handcuffed to the bed, Trey dismounted, and her legs could be unrolled back to a position of laying flat on the bed. She could feel the sweat that covered her body starting to cool. And then, her wrists were freed, and her hands laid gently by her side. Shauna helped her lift up to a sitting position, and Trey handed her a glass of Scotch. She gratefully took a sip. As she swallowed, she could feel the warmth of the golden liquid against her throat.

"Oh, my God, that was incredible!" The words were broken up, staccato, caused by the fact that she was still short of breath from so many climaxes. Her younger tormentors and lovers smiled at her, and then kissed each other.

Ruth got off the bed, in order to move around and stretch her legs. Then she settled into the armchair near the dresser. She took another sip of Scotch, licked her lips and said. "Young man, you do realize that you were administering all that sexual pleasure to your Aunt, don't you?"

"Oh, I am sorry," he replied "What was it that I did wrong? Failing to call you Aunt, or giving you too many climaxes? Or by having taboo incestuous sex?"

"Who said you did anything wrong? We committed incest, and I loved every minute of it. It seems that is an activity with which you are totally familiar. I feel like I should feel guilty or something, but the truth is, I don't."

"Neither do I," said Trey.

"Makes three of us," said Shauna. "Come, let's all go for a shower."

***************************************

The shower had been specially constructed by Trey's father. There were three rain showerheads that soaked the occupants from head to foot, several wall nozzles at a lower height, so you could shower while keeping your hair dry, and three hand-held units on long flexible pipes. Turning only the hand-held nozzles on, the three hosed each other down, lathered each other up, and rinsed off. Ruth's coiffed hair had been carefully avoided.

They dried each other off with soft white towels and went back into the bedroom, all three naked. Ruth sat in the armchair and looked at the other two as they sat on the bed. "I love the contrast in your skin colors - Trey with your nice all over tan, but still quite light, And Shauna, with that powerful ebony glow and your shining white eyes and teeth. You are both beautiful people. It is amazing, though Trey, how you - with your German fairness - tan rather than burn."

"Good sunscreen, short bursts of sun, and patience, and maybe some of my mother's genes," replied Trey.

They were sipping on Scotch that Trey had refilled, and Ruth looked straight at Shauna and asked, bluntly "And what is your favorite way for Trey to fuck you?"

Shauna looked a little surprised at the use of that word. "Our love-making has many enjoyable styles. Some mild BDSM, sometimes domination by him, sometimes by me, sometimes very slowly and gently, like the soft focus in a romance movie."

"Pleased to hear all that. But when you just want to be fucked - no finesse, no romance - then what do you like?"

"Ah," said Shauna, smiling, "Then I like to be on my hands and knees and be 'fucked', as you so bluntly put it, doggy style."

"Show me!" It was clearly an order. Ruth wanted to watch them get down and dirty. Deliberately, Shauna took Trey's glass and put it and hers on the night-table. She climbed on the bed, her head towards the headboard. Trey climbed up behind her and started to stroke himself, slowly. His cock hardened and the head emerged from the foreskin as it did.

Ruth opened her legs, and let her fingers play with the thick hair at the base of her belly. Trey, lined his penis head up with Shauna's pussy, completely exposed in the position she was in, and started to rub it up and down her pussy lips. Slowly, he started to penetrate her. He would push in maybe an inch, and then withdraw, just not quite as far. Almost imperceptibly, he buried his cock into Shauna's rapidly moistening pussy. His knees between her shins, he pushed himself in so that his pubic bone was pressing on her.

Ruth's eyes were fixed on where their genitals met. She had almost buried her right hand inside her vagina and was pumping in and out. She was moaning, but her eyes remained open, watching every detail.

Trey was backing out, then thrusting back in, up to the hilt. Shauna's body was being rocked backwards and forwards, and her breasts were swinging in unison like a pair of pendulums. She loved to watch them swing, when having sex like this.

Her nipples were hard and enlarged. She knew that they would be very sensitive, and she waited for what she knew would happen.

Trey laid one of his arms on her back, for support, and then started to pinch one of her nipples, hard. Predictably, it was the nipple nearer to Ruth so she would get a good view. After several minutes, Trey let out a roar and threw his head back, and pushed with all his weight his pubic bone into her. His cock throbbed as his ejaculate raced up inside his penis and exploded into Shauna. Her climax, her explosion, was almost immediate.

As the sensations calmed down, Shauna allowed herself to collapse flat on the bed, causing Trey's withdrawal. His cock glistened with his own and her juices. Ruth stood up and walked over. She pushed Trey on to his back and swallowed his cock in her mouth. Slowly, gently, she bathed his cock clean with her saliva and her tongue. Then she turned her attention to Shauna, pulling her round so that she could get to Shauna's crotch.

Shauna lifted herself back up on hands and knees and allowed Ruth to lick her clean. They returned to their earlier positions, Trey and Shauna on the bed, Ruth in the armchair, each with their glass.

"That was wonderful to watch," said Ruth, "I love watching some good animalistic sex every now and then. Love making is fun, but sometimes a body just needs a good fuck - no finesse, just an aggressive need for sexual satisfaction."

They sat and talked for a while, Ruth regaling them with stories from her sexual past. Trey was surprised to learn that Ruth and his mother had had sex with each other before his mother went to university, and that the pair of them had had sex with a male cousin in their early twenties.

Ruth summed it up quite simply. "Sometimes I have sex with someone because I fancy them, sometimes because I love them. And if either happens with a member of the family, so what? And if you believe in Adam and Eve, then the next generation was interrelated, right? So, all the world is traced back to them, supposedly."

After giving Trey time to recover from his climax with Shauna, Ruth went over to the bed and laid down next to Trey. "Can I borrow him for a while?" she asked.

Shauna nodded, and removed herself from the bed and sat in the armchair. "Go ahead, I'll watch for a while - maybe gets some tips!" she added, with a grin.

Ruth straddled Trey's shins and started to stroke his manhood, which responded pretty quickly. "Good recovery time, obviously - the benefit of a younger lover."

"Naturally" agreed Shauna.

When Trey was nice and hard, Ruth crawled up the bed a little and held Trey's cock up so she could lower herself on to it. Gradually, she took him in deeper and deeper, until there was no further to go. She leaned forwards, and kissed him.

"I like a man who can kiss and fuck at the same time. Gets the blood pressure up even higher... for both!"

Shauna stood up and went to her night table. Taking out a strap on, she fitted it on herself and lubricated it. She climbed on the bed, and pushed the two pairs of legs apart so she could kneel between them.

Ruth felt Shauna starting to penetrate her anus. "Oh my God, Yes!" she said quietly.

Her anal rose resisted Shauna's pressure for a time, and then, suddenly, gave in, and Shauna buried her dildo deep inside Ruth. Rocking backwards and forwards, she could feel that the dildo was rubbing along the membrane that separated it from Trey's penis, and that Trey could feel the pressure of the hard dildo on him.

Ruth's hips were moving from the pressure of Shauna's movement, and as a result,

Trey was being massaged inside her, and his pressures were building up. Shauna lowered her upper body on to Ruth's back, squashing her breasts and nipples again her. In turn, Ruth's breasts were pressed flat against Trey.

Shauna started to lick and suck on Ruth's ear, and her response was to twist her head so that Shauna could just reach - because of being taller - for the two women to kiss. Trey's hands were caressing Shauna's back and hugging the three of them together.

The insert piece in Shauna's dildo was causing a great deal of moisture and reaction, and Ruth felt Shauna's juices dribble out and run down to where Trey was moving in and out. The hot moisture felt good on the outside of her vagina, but seconds later there was a flood of hot liquid injected deep inside her vagina by the young man's hard cock. For the second time that evening, Ruth felt Trey climax inside her, and felt her own climax be triggered as a result.

Following their second shower of the evening, they dried each other, and climbed into bed.

"By the way," said Ruth as she lay between Shauna and Trey, what was that you inserted up my bum?"

Trey answered. "Ben-wa balls. They were Sarah's, but I have started using them on Shauna occasionally. They are remote control, so I can cause the vibrations to vary. Sarah would wear them to the Dean's cocktail parties, wearing a full-length dress under which she completely was naked. I would crank them up and get her pheromones working and the guys would flock around. Great fun. Then Marjorie learned about them, and got a set. She wears them, and Belinda or I get her going..."

Ruth laughed. "I'm going to have to get myself a set of those. I guess Trey will be making you wear the set you have, won't he Shauna?"

"I expect so. But it will really confuse all those fuddy-duddies at the parties to have three women emitting the sex pheromone..."

"Maybe it will send them home horny to their wives afterwards..." suggested Ruth. "Ah well, time to get some sleep, I guess..."

"To sleep, perchance to dream - Goodnight," said Shauna.

Ruth let out a little laugh. "Oh, I shall dream about tonight for a while," she said.

***************************************

Ruth had left after breakfast, with the promise of wanting a return engagement in the not too distant future. All three resumed their work responsibilities at the University. One of Shauna's responsibilities was to be a coach and mentor to young women, to assist in the process of them settling in to the University.

On Wednesday afternoon, she had an appointment with a young woman she had not yet met - Wendy - who was not one of her students. She was actually studying languages - French and Spanish. Shauna had a smattering of Spanish, but no French.