Young Man Gets First Physical Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks but it's my own fault. I knew about this a couple months ago and I waited until the last minute like an idiot. It's probably a good lesson for me. I'm very healthy right now and probably can go a year or two uninsured. It's only because of a back injury I had years ago that I wanted to stay on insurance. But my back feels great so maybe it's not that important."

Silvia mind churned as she listened to Ethan. When she first walked into the room and saw the hot young guy waiting inside, she felt an immediate lust for him and she thought she sensed his interest in her. He was exactly her type, she thought. At least physically. She quickly pushed those feelings aside though, having ending her last relationship only a couple months earlier, uncertain if she was ready to start again. But as they spoke, her instincts kept telling her not to dismiss the young man too quickly.

"Let me see if the doctor is still here. If he hasn't left yet, perhaps I can persuade him to stay a little late. Give me a few minutes."

"Thank you Nurse. I'd really appreciate it."

"Please just call me Silvia. I don't like titles."

As she walked out, her analytical mind started processing the situation and how she could manipulate it for her gain. She'd always been a fast thinker and had a knack for using that skill to get her way. She knew when she offered that the doctor had left thirty minutes earlier but she needed a minute to set the chess board while covering her ass at the same time. Her biggest hurdle was getting rid of the witnesses, the office staff who would absolutely find it suspicious her staying late with a patient. As she made her way up front, she was pleased to learn that problem had resolved itself.

"Hey Pam, did everyone already go?"

"About ten minutes ago in fact. It's already 5:20. As soon as our young man leaves, I'm ready to set the alarm and lock up. I was expecting you to be escorting him out in fact. You promised me dinner, remember? To celebrate my divorce being finalized. Is he still in the room? I thought you were gonna break the news and have him reschedule."

"I did go in there and I gave him the news but he gave me puppy eyes and now I'm thinking I should stay and give him the physical he wants so much."

"You are so bad Silvia but I love how your dirty mind works. Technically, are you allowed to do his physical?"

"I'm a P.A. Pam. I do physicals now. You schedule them for me often."

"I schedule you with female patients. I meant are you allowed to do a guy?"

"Well our policies are specifically aimed at protecting female patients. It says nothing about men. But if it makes you feel better, I can bring you in as a witness. He'd easily buy that. You know you'd love to see him naked. See him aim that hard on you told me about your way. You've been talking about how wild you want to get once the divorce is behind you. Here's your chance, girl! Besides, it seems only fair that you get to see the hard on you helped him create."

"Oh my god! That sounds so good. I wish I could but I'm just not ready to pull something like that off. There's no way I could restrain myself. I'd wind up trying to suck him off."

"Well you made ground today with him and I'm proud of you."

"God, it was so invigorating Silvia. I finally did exactly what you've been encouraging me to try for months. I waited until I busted a guy I liked staring at my new bolt-ons. Then, I just found ways of discreetly flirting with him across the lobby. He adjusted his dick exactly the way you said he would once I found a way to arouse him sufficiently. It made me feel so powerful, Silvia. From across the room, I had full control of his dick and he had none. Seeing him adjust was almost like seeing the white flag of surrender."

"You did great Pam. I wish I was up front to see it. You've earned your 'cock teaser' button for sure. So hey, you're not mad about postponing dinner?"

"Nah...but you owe me. And I'll be sure to process this claim myself so no one has any reason to ask questions."

"I definitely owe you. If my little plan works out, maybe I can snap a couple dick pics for you."

"Ha ha! You'd impress me beyond measure if you could accomplish that without him knowing. But seriously, if things work out for the long term, I might take you up on that offer to watch someday. You've offered several times since I filed but I never really found your last boytoy all that sexy. This young man would be a show worth seeing."

"You got a deal, sis. So, you read people better than anyone I've ever known. Any insights you can offer?"

"Well, I told you he put no girlfriend or wife down for emergency contact. He's quite shy. That much is clear. I mean he watched me suck that straw like a whore, unable to tear his eyes away but he wouldn't take the bait. Beyond that, he seems like a decent guy. I think he's pretty harmless, actually. Maybe even timid. You may find he's nice to look at but not actually your type."

"Could be but I've been without dick for a couple months now and if he isn't someone I want to bed, I can at least get my kicks teasing him relentlessly. Lock up tight when you go. I'll be sure to set the alarm when we leave. Have a great night, Pam."

Returning to Ethan's room, she was eager to deliver the news.

"Ethan, I hate to say it but he left before I got out there. I tried calling him but he must be driving because he wouldn't answer."

She let the information sink in for a minute so he'd get the full feeling of disappointment and when he was about to respond, she added, "There is one other option. Entirely up to you of course but I am willing to stay late and do the physical to help you fix your problem. As a Physician's Assistant, I perform physicals with female patients routinely but generally speaking, male doctors see male patients for physicals. It's really just a matter of patient comfort, not so much a policy. If you are comfortable with me, we could begin."

Ethan's heart leapt for joy at the thought of being alone with Silvia. He knew she was way out of his league but she'd already made him feel better than he'd felt all week. And the idea of fixing his insurance problem was a nice bonus.

Trying not to sound overly excited, he said, "That'd be fantastic. I'd be so grateful. I hate to keep you late though on a Friday night. Are you really sure you don't mind?"

Silvia decided before coming back into the room that she was going to drop as many hints as possible, coming on strong to see where things went and perhaps gauge his shyness for herself.

"Oh, that's alright. I'm currently single right now so I had no other plans. Let me go grab a couple things and we'll get started."

After she left, Ethan immediately started undressing Silvia in his mind, picturing her in every detail. Her face had a delicate oval shape with a light, clear complexion and based on the lack of facial wrinkles, he figured she was probably in her late 30's. Her mouth was narrow with sensational cupid bow shaped lips. Her eyes were dark brown but it was her heavy eyelids that gave them a dreamy 'bedroom eyes' look he loved in women.

He estimated her height around 5' 6" and she had a slender figure, possibly no more than 110 pounds in weight. Although she had a smock on, he guessed her chest size would be around 34" with respectable B sized breasts. He figured she must have been very fit because her legs were quite tone and shapely. He noticed she didn't wear any hose and was glad. He loved seeing a woman's bare skin, particularly on smooth legs.

Probably most of all, it was her voice he found so appealing. It was soft and low and sultry. Regardless of what she said, it all sounded very sensual and almost seductive. He imagined what it might sound like to have her on top of him, talking dirty as she rode him to a blissful ending.

While Ethan fantasized about Silvia, she used that time to prepare for her little adventure. She ditched the smock so he could admire her arms and shoulders in her conforming sleeveless cable knit sweater and after examining herself in the mirror, she decided to lose the bra as well. The prior year, she had a breast lift and now she looked for opportunities to show them off. Silvia loved how just a simple lift had her beautiful tits proudly defying gravity and without the bra, her large, hard nipples easily stood out.

She removed her boring, subdued lipstick, trying on a new shade of red she recently bought. She knew men loved her curvy lips and this shade really accentuated them nicely, she thought.

She let her long, wavy, jet black hair down, checking the mirror as she brushed to ensure just the right amount caressed the fronts of her shoulders. The final sensory weapon came with the dabbing of her favorite perfume. Even if he didn't like it, the fragrance always put her in a horny mood.

She was careful to check the settings on her phone so that if a photo opportunity presented itself, she didn't have to worry about click noises or flashes that might burn her.

Lastly, she took a moment to remove her panties which were already getting moist from excitement. She always loved the idea of being ready for anything when she met a potential new lover and this was her little way of preparing for battle.

Ethan was still daydreaming of Silvia when she returned, his dick harder than it had been in months. On seeing her, he was floored at the transformation. Her hair, longer than he originally thought, was down, caressing her skinny shoulders and arms. Her lips seemed more kissable than ever and he thought he detected a whiff of some wonderful perfume. The woman he saw now was so different from before that he assumed she had changed her clothes too.

"You look amazing Silvia. I wasn't expecting you to change."

"Thank you very much, Ethan. I just freshened up. Figured if I'm working on my own time, I might as well be comfortable. Why don't you start by getting fully undressed."

His heart froze as he said, "I guess I didn't realize I was going to be naked."

Silvia smiled as she said, "That's kind of how it works, hun. But I don't want you to do anything you're uncomfortable with. If you want to back out, I won't be offended. Or if you feel someone else should be present, I might be able to bring someone in. Our receptionist, Pam, might still be in the parking lot."

"No, it's not that I am ashamed to undress in front of women but I'm just a little embarrassed about something."

"Oh, got it. I'm guessing you have an erection. It's okay Ethan. I'd be surprised if you didn't, frankly. Maybe even offended. Go ahead and undress. I've seen plenty of rigid penises in my time. Nothing shocks me much anymore."

"Okay, you're right. I'm being silly. Would it be okay if you stepped out or turned around while I took my clothes off?"

"Now you are being a little silly. You're erection will still be waiting for me when I return. I'd like to watch you undress so I can gauge your sense of balance."

Silvia decided then that she wasn't going to make any part of this easy for him. She liked her lovers to be pliable and obedient but she couldn't stand shy or overly submissive boys who were afraid to be men. As Ethan removed his clothes, she studied him intently, hoping he'd feel her eyes fucking him good and of course hoping he'd overcome the shyness. But if not, she'd still have some fun teasing his cock to the breaking point.

She was nicely surprised to see how trim and fit he was. Like her, he obviously worked out and she liked guys who put effort into looking good. His member wasn't the thickest or longest she'd ever had but it was very nicely circumcised and had a pleasing look. Probably around 6" long, she figured, but it was extremely hard. So stiff, she thought, that she could probably hang a five pound weight from it with little effect.

She was happy to see he had very little body hair but she didn't expect that his package would be completely shaved smooth. She was used to seeing that level of manicuring on guys who were very active sexually but Pam was certain this guy would be too shy to see much action in that area.

"Very good. I don't know why you were so reluctant, Ethan. You have a very nice body. You obviously work out and take great care of yourself. And your penis is quite lovely too. The ladies in your life must appreciate you very much."

"Well..."

"That wasn't quite the response I expected. We may need to delve into your sexual health as part of the physical. Have a seat on the chair here, not too far back. I'm going to listen to your heart and lungs."

Ethan thought it odd that she would have his bare ass on the chair when there was an exam table in the room but he wasn't going to say anything since the exam table was considerably taller and would only serve to put his hard on closer to her face. This exam was testing his willpower enough already.

As he sat on the edge of the chair, Silvia pulled a small pedestal seat out from under the exam table and adjusted the height to match his. As she wheeled closer, he put his legs together thinking to give her legs room but she stopped him and told him to open his knees. Ethan nearly lost his breathe as Silvia spread her knees as well and moved in closer, her gorgeous, smooth thighs flanking his right leg. Even though they weren't yet touching, he could almost feel her body warmth.

"Put your hands in the small of your back for me Ethan. Perfect. Thank you."

He jumped slightly as she leaned in and placed the stethoscope against his chest, her left hand resting on his shoulder. He could feel her long hair brushing his skin and it was driving him mad. At one point, her hair even slid over the head of his cock making it flinch and twitch for attention.

"I want you to close your eyes and inhale slowly through your nose again and again while I listen to your breathing. Be sure to keep them closed and concentrate on my voice."

Silvia started roaming his chest with the stethoscope, enjoying his discomfort as he struggled to stay composed. She softly explained what she was hearing and what she normally listened for but once she was certain he was not going to open his eyes, she took the opportunity to slide her hand into her skirt pocket, retrieve her phone and skillfully snap a few pics of his engorged member and smooth, heavy balls. She thought to arrange lunch with Pam sometime during the weekend and the pics would make for a wonderful addition to the story.

She briefly wondered which pic Pam might like better; The close up of his cock head, leaking profusely from his cute slit or the one of his beautifully shaven ball sack, her bare knee mere inches away. Replacing her phone in her pocket, she joked to herself that she might have made a great spy.

"You're doing great Ethan. How are you holding up so far?"

"I'm uh...I'm doing okay...uh, Sylvia, would you be angry if I said this is turning me on a little?"

She let her thighs touch the sides of his straddled leg, fighting her desire to move forward and hump his knee. Sliding her hand back to his heart, she listened for a moment and said, "Only a little? Your heart sounds like it's about to implode and your penis is even harder now than when we started. Not to mention it's leaking like crazy. Either you are seriously into me or it's been way too long since you've ejaculated." Not backing away or removing her hand from his chest, she seductively asked, "How long has it been?"

She secretly hoped he'd accept her advances and make some type of play. She was all too ready to end the charade and mount him but she reminded herself how much more fun it would be to build him up and watch his resolve crumble.

Ethan almost mistook her inquiry as an offer to help him in that regard but he shrugged the advance off and answered her question. "It's been over three weeks."

She sat upright in surprise. "Damn Ethan, nearly a month? For a guy your age, that's practically unheard of. Please tell me you were in a coma for most of that time."

"I wish I was to tell you the truth. It's not been easy denying myself."

Sliding her stool back, she asked, "Then why? That's borderline unhealthy Ethan. Guys your age should be having sex five times a week. Preferably more. Come on, out with it."

"There was a woman I've been seeing the past couple months. Things started off wonderful but after a few days, she asked me to save myself for her. Pretty soon, I was only allowed to cum once a week. It was kind of fun and kinky at first but it just keeps getting worse."

"Wow! Well there's a lot going on in that story, all condensed into a far too brief summary but it sounds complicated and I won't pry if you prefer I don't. May I ask though what it is that keeps getting worse?"

"You're not prying and something about you makes me feel I can trust you. If you really want to know, hand me my phone from my pants over there and I'll let you read her last text."

Silvia had no intention of playing counselor that night but she found his odd situation intriguing so she retrieved the phone and handed it over. He quickly found the text and handed it back for her to read.

Silvia read the text and did well to hide her distaste. She knew she was more sexually adventurous than most but she always believed that kink involved deep trust which this Rebecca person obviously didn't mind betraying.

Setting his phone on a counter, she asked, "Is that sort of thing appealing to you?"

She tried not to sound disappointed but in her heart, she couldn't get involved with a guy who wanted to be someone's toilet. She liked to hold the control in a relationship sure, but the idea of a guy groveling and boot licking repelled her. If Ethan was that type of guy at his core, she thought it best to finish up his physical and push him on his way.

"No. It is not the least bit appealing. I've always loved older women, maybe because they are more confident, I don't really know. I guess the idea of them 'wearing the pants' in a relationship is sexy and exciting to me but I don't want to be used or mistreated and I certainly don't like the idea of watching some other guy please my lady while I watch. Rebecca got me used to the taste of my own semen but the thought of licking some other guy's semen truly disgusts me. Maybe what upsets me most is that she misled me from the beginning. I tend to be a pretty loyal person to the important people in my life. I know we didn't know each other long but am I asking too much in expecting the same?"

Silvia felt like she dodged a bullet when she heard his response. Placing her hand on his knee, she said, "I completely agree with you Ethan and no, you're not asking too much. I love kinky sex as much as anyone but it involves trust on both sides. I don't even start new relationships until I get to know the guy a bit and can gauge his trustworthiness. My last few relationships have ended very hurtfully so I completely understand where you're coming from.

Look at it like this; In the couple minutes you've been thinking about her and what she's put you though, your penis has gone from insanely hard to nearly soft. They always say 'listen to your heart' but in this case, you need to listen to your dick. And it seems to be saying 'run like hell,' wouldn't you agree?"

Ethan laughed for the first time all week and already, he started feeling lighter. A part of him was starting to like being so naked, physically and emotionally, in front of this woman.

"Thank you, Silvia. That makes me feel a lot better. I tend to overthink stuff when the answers are right in front of me." Looking down, he added, "This time, literally."

Silvia smiled and laughed, then continued with her questions. "So Rebecca covers only your recent sexual history. Before her, tell me about your sex life. Hopefully, you were relatively."

Feeling now that he could open up without feeling shame, he said, "I was kind of a late bloomer compared to my friends. But right after I turned eighteen, I got involved with the recently divorced mom of my best friend and for a couple months, I was happier than ever. I was staying with them for the summer. He had a part time job and was also taking a summer class. She was a teacher, off for the summer, so every time he went to work or school, she treated me to hours of fun, 'teaching' me quite a bit."