Young Man Gets First Physical Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan's eyes opened wide in surprise as he bucked his hips upward, his swollen cock jettisoning a spray of cum all over his chest. Silvia quickly dialed the pressure back and settled into a gentle massage of the organ as their eyes locked.

"OOOH FUCK! Oh my god! Oh my god! What was that?"

Smiling warmly, she said, "Besides being vital to your health, that little organ holds a great deal of pleasure that most guys no nothing about. You've heard of women and G spots? A man's prostate is much like your own G spot. Don't worry about the spray that came out. That is not unusual. Describe what your feeling as I rub and check for anything out of the ordinary."

"At first, it was if you turned on some switch inside. I went from zero to sixty in the blink of an eye. It was insanely intense. Now, it feels like something burning deep inside. In a good way."

"Well Ethan, your prostate is unusually tense. Probably from all the sexual back up you've putting yourself through. In order for me to soften it and perform a proper evaluation, it's going to need some tenderizing. Can you handle it?"

"Will it hurt?"

"The opposite. I won't get too aggressive. But what you will probably experience is a feeling like your on the verge of climax but you can't quite spill over. It might be a bit maddening for you, especially since you've gone so long without ejaculation. Don't be surprised if you enter a state of euphoria or lose your sense of time. You will probably leak profusely and create a bit of a mess but just close your eyes and let it happen. We can clean you up afterwards."

As she increased the pressure and speed, he immediately began moaning. Silvia was enjoying his reactions to this and she had no doubts that he'd allow her to do it whenever she liked. In time, she knew he'd be very open to letting her don her strap on and peg him. He might even become one of those guys who craved it. She hoped so.

"Oh my god, Silvia. This is driving me insane. You're driving me insane. I want to cum bad. Would you be upset if I jerked off? Please?"

"Don't touch yourself. Tell me how I'm driving you insane."

"It's everything. You're beautiful and hot. Your perfume smells wonderful. You have the most amazing body. Perfect lips and your voice. God. There is something about the way you speak to me that makes me melt. You are my dream woman and I want to fuck you so much it hurts. Please let me touch myself. I need to relieve the pressure so bad."

"Finally!" she thought.

Moving her left hand and stroking his balls lightly, she responded, "I don't want you touching yourself. Tell me what you want from me."

"Oh damn, that's incredible. I want to see you. As often as you'll allow. I want you to teach me everything. I want to be your boyfriend. Your fuck toy. Your whatever you want me to be."

"I can be a very demanding partner in bed, Ethan. You think you can handle me? It's obvious I can handle you."

I want to. I want to give it everything I got trying to make you happy."

"You know baby, you shot a big wad in my face. Seems only fair I douse your face in cum as well. How does that sound?"

"Oh, yeah! It sounds so good!"

Stroking the frenulum of his cockhead, she said, "You've passed the interview but the audition remains, baby. Keep your hands down no matter how sensitive it gets. When you cum, close your eyes and open your mouth for me. Catch all you can but don't swallow. Save it for our first kiss."

"I will, Silvia."

Silvia engulfed his rod in her warm mouth and sucked him wildly while at the same time increasing the pressure and speed of her fingers up his ass. Moments later, he started to cry out. With surprising speed, she pulled her head up, spit in her hand and started stroking him off with light, slippery strokes.

Ethan shouted for joy as his first rope shot up his neck and all over his cheek. Opening his mouth as he was told, she managed to get two of the next five spurts directly inside. Many less powerful shots coated his neck and chest.

As his cock stopped most of its spitting, Silvia released him, scooped up his sperm with her fingers and fed it to him. He eagerly sucked the offering.

"Try not to swallow if you can. I want us to share it. Would you object to me taking a picture of your beautiful cum soaked face?"

"Mmmm, okay."

She stripped off her glove, retrieved her phone and took several juicy pictures of her new lover. Putting it away, she moved to his side and kissed him long and deep.

As she pulled up, she said, "Baby, I'm hurting bad. Can I give you a good face fuck?"

Still half dazed from the intensity of what she just put him through, he nodded. She told him to wait a moment so she could put a couple blankets on the floor. Moving him to the floor, she stripped off her top and skirt.

Pointing to her beautiful, smooth, wet mound she said, "See what you did to me? I'm totally drenched and it's all your fault."

She scooped some of his remaining fluids off his chest and smeared it all over her pussy. "Lick me clean baby. Taste what we made together."

Ethan marveled at the strength and balance of this magnificent woman as she squatted over his face and gyrated her hips. His hands roamed her ass and he noticed just how muscular and powerful her body really was. He sucked and slurped and pushed his fleshy lips and tongue into her box, wanting her to use him to the fullest. He was surprised that she lasted less that a minute, shuddering and screaming loudly.

She slid down and mounted his still engorged cock. "Oh thank god your still hard, you beautiful man you!"

Once again, he watched as she ground and gyrated herself with amazing dexterity and flexibility, periodically repositioning her legs to a squat. Ethan spent a lot of time in the gym and he knew that she must have been doing the same because her leg muscles became quite sculpted as she bounced up and down on him. Straddling him normally again, she sank all the way down, arched her back and let out another powerful scream.

Sinking back down to lay on top of him, she finally spoke. "I needed that so fucking bad, Ethan. Thank you. You sure you want more of this? You were a little delirious there. I won't be upset if you just want a one night stand from me."

"I meant what I said, Silvia. You are my dream woman. Perfect in every way. I'd love to see where this goes if you're willing."

Smiling, she moved down further and whispered in his ear, "Good because I plan to fuck you senseless tonight. Any many more nights as well."

Sitting up, she looked down and continued, "What do you say I take you to dinner? We can talk and get to know each normally. Should give you some time to recover your energy for later. And there's a few things I want to come clean about if we're going to give this a shot."

"I'd love that, Silvia."