Young Man Gets First Physical Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got hit by a car later in the summer, messed up my back and by the time I was on my feet again, it was over. I suspect my friend found out because neither of them would talk to me after that. Still, it was awesome while it lasted and she's probably the reason I dig older women so much."

"A sad ending but still a very nice story. Not every guy gets to start his sex life so well. What about after that?"

"Kinda pathetic, really. After Susan, I tried dating girls my age many times but it always ended disastrously. Let's just say I finally realized I could only be with older women. Rebecca was the first woman that I thought I might actually have a long term thing with and you saw where that went. So in essence, the only time I've really been active was when I was eighteen."

"You realized you could only be with older women? What does that mean, Ethan? Girls your age don't turn you on?"

"I found them somewhat appealing but nothing like the desire I had for older women. If we only made out or I went down on them, I would close my eyes and fantasize they were someone else. Maybe Susan or maybe a hot, older lady I saw at the store. Didn't matter who I thought about. That made it good, especially for the girl I was with. But if we tried anything else, it was hard to maintain that fantasy and I'd lose my erection every time. I dated four girls my age over the past seven years and all of them broke up with me, probably believing I was gay, which I'm not."

"I wouldn't worry about all that. You have a specific taste for older women. Nothing unhealthy about that. What is unhealthy is to keep pursuing relationships with younger girls, knowing the outcome isn't going to be good. You just need to date older women, apparently. They are out there but you have to meet them part of the way and show interest too. It's unrealistic to expect the perfect woman to come along and lasso you up."

"Yeah, you're right. I just have these strong inhibitions that really hold me back from saying or doing what I really want."

"That's pretty normal for all of us, Ethan. You just have to train yourself to overcome it."

"Silvia, that's easy for you to say, really. I mean, you're smoking hot! I bet you can't take the trash out without having guys come onto you. And guys tend to be more assertive with their come ons which society expects of us. How hard do you really have to try to find someone? The hard part for you is picking from the bunch."

"I appreciate the compliment, Ethan. That's sweet but I'd have to disagree with everything after that. I was a lot like you in my early twenties. Trying to fit society's mold of what I should be, how I should act and who I should be with. I was even married but thankfully, I woke up before wasting too much of my life and realized I wasn't happy. I'm 48 now and never felt younger. I have what I want in life."

"Wow, 48? I honestly pegged you to be in your late thirties. So what do you want in life, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Freedom I guess. I have a wonderful career and money is never a problem. I have wonderful friends I like to share my life with. I know I never want kids and I don't think I ever even want to marry again but fortunately, I like dating young guys who are generally like minded in that area. And of course, young guys can keep up with my over active sex drive which is something else I refuse to deprive myself of. Don't get me wrong though, I like being in committed relationships rather than sleeping around and that gets a little trickier finding guys your age who don't just wanna hit and run."

Looking down at Ethan's lap, she added, "I can see all this talk has someone waking from his nap. We should probably move this physical forward or we'll be here all night talking."

"To be honest, Silvia, I'm really enjoying talking to you. This might actually qualify as one of the best personal conversations I've had with a beautiful woman."

Smiling, she said, "Okay, smooth talker. Stand on up so we can continue. I need to examine muscle tone and I'll do a skin cancer check while I'm at it. Your back injury, did you ever suffer any numbness or other loss of sensations?"

"There was a little numbness in my lower legs but everything returned to normal in about a week."

"Okay, so during this next part of the exam, I'll also incorporate a sensory test just to verify you have no residual nerve issues. Stand over here, good. Please interlock your fingers behind your head and spread your legs apart about shoulders width. Perfect. Now close your eyes and try and relax. Part of what I'm doing is further assessing your sense of balance so please keep those eyes closed. Focus on my voice and I'll talk to you throughout the exam, okay?"

"Okay."

Silvia waited a moment and the quickly took a couple pics of him overall to show Pam later. She planned to delete everything after lunch with Pam and knew she wouldn't be sharing any of the personal photos but as an added precaution, she thought it best to leave his face out of the pics. A moment later, she stepped behind him and started her exam.

Silvia could tell that he was loosening up, even flirting as best he could and she figured he had to see by now how interested she was in him. There was absolutely no mistaking his interest in her so in her mind, this was becoming a contest of wills and she intended to win no matter what.

Starting at his arms and shoulders, she stroked and squeezed. "You have great muscle tone. As I stroke your skin, any areas that seem duller than others?" She finished her inquiry as she slid her fingertips down the undersides of his arms from elbow to armpit.

"AHH, AHH. Oh, sorry, what?"

Laughing, she said, "I was asking about the sensations you were feeling but you kinda answered my question. Ticklish, are we?"

"I never thought so but guess I was wrong."

She continued examining his backside, from top to bottom, trying to keep her face close, hoping he'd feel her hot breath. She took satisfaction as he shook and trembled, fighting to stay in control. She continuously spoke to him, soft and sexy, asking him simple questions, laughing when he had trouble answering.

Moving to the front, she did much of the same with his chest and abdomen, accidentally brushing one of his nipples and giggling inside as the erotic sensation caused his cock to twitch wildly.

"Silvia, I'm having real difficulty right now."

"I'm almost done and you seem to be enjoying this. There's nothing wrong in admitting that, is there?"

"Ok, I admit it. I'm enjoying this a lot. I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life."

Laughing as she spoke, "One more thing before I'm finished. I need to do a hernia check. Bare with me. You can open your eyes."

She stepped a little closer, gently cupped his balls and said, "Please turn your head and cough."

Ethan jumped at her touch, sucking in his breath slightly.

"You flinched. My hand too cold?"

"No, no. It's just right. Just a little surprised."

She grabbed her stool, lowering it as far as possible as she spoke, "Ethan, just stay put. one other thing I'd like to check. Have you ever had testicle pain when coughing? Thought I felt something and I want to be sure."

"No, never."

Silvia knew he was looking down, watching her as she took his sack in her hand, fingers up, rolling them around like marbles in a velvet bag.

As he groaned, she asked, "Have you always shaved yourself like this or is it a Rebecca thing?"

"Early on, Susan took me into the shower and gave me my first shave. She said all women love it. After it ended, I had grown so used to the feeling, I just kept it that way."

"Susan was absolutely right. All women love it. Certainly makes this exam nicer."

Since he didn't seem inclined to react to her obvious advances, she knew she was going to have to keep turning up the heat. Either he was incredibly naive, she thought, or he was just enjoying the attention and didn't want to risk bringing it to an end.

Silvia wrapped the head of his penis in her right hand and moved it to the side while grabbing his left testicle with the left hand, rolling it with her fingers to check shape and size. His body shuddered slightly and his cock pulsated wildly in her hand. She knew he couldn't take much more of this. Careful as to not make it seem she was deliberately jacking him off, she loosened her grip slightly so it could move in her grasp as it twitched. She could feel copious amounts of pre-cum flowing into her palm and she tried to discreetly rub it around the head. His sack was tightening noticeably now and his entire body was trembling. He was fighting hard to hold his release back and she knew a breaking point would come any second now.

She had to admit that his self control was impressive. Any normal guy wouldn't just stand there and strain so hard to hold it back. But she was getting tired of their little battle and wanted much more from him.

Ethan kept telling himself to concentrate on staying still and focus on controlling his breathing. He reminded himself over and over that this magnificent woman, sexy and warm and alluring as she was, was still his nurse and this exam was just an exam.

There was no denying any more that they had great chemistry between them and the way she conducted the exam was purposely more sensual than normal but he wanted to do this right. He didn't want to take the easy path and simply give in to her seductive advances. He wanted more than a one night stand from her and she was the kind of person who was worth the effort of meaningful pursuit. For some reason, he felt it necessary to demonstrate his self control as a show of respect.

Unfortunately, he knew with every passing moment that his control was being stripped away. Looking down on her massaging a testicle in one hand while lightly touching the head of his slippery, swollen cock with the other was proving to be too much. It was time to say something before it was too late.

Through gritted teeth, he managed to get her name out before realizing he waited too long. "Silvia..."

Silvia knew men better than most men knew themselves. She could see him reaching his 'point of no return' and she prepared herself to receive his pearly shower, unsure if she should finish him by hand slowly or give him the blowjob of a lifetime.

Without releasing him, she looked up slightly and softly asked, "Yes?" She purposely left her mouth open a little as an invitation to enter.

"Fuck Silvia, I'm so sorry! I can't hold it anymore! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

Silvia cradled his nuts in her hand, feeling them tighten in what she knew was his impending climax. Still looking up into his eyes, she watched his body tighten as he struggled in vain to stop the tidal wave. At what she judged to be the perfect moment, she let his cock spring free and as it's trajectory crossed her face, he sprayed a single, watery gush from one cheek to the other.

She relished his hot fluid on her face, leaving her mouth open partially, hoping he'd thrust his hips forward a few inches and finally taste the bliss she offered. Instead, she watched in astonishment as he growled and grunted and somehow managed to deny himself any further pleasure. Silvia believed she had seen pretty much everything with regards to sex but she'd never seen a guy stop his own climax as Ethan had just done. Whether he ruined his own orgasm or somehow manged to reel it back in and save it for later wasn't exactly clear but he'd just displayed a level of self control she didn't believe humanly possible from a young, horny guy. As disappointed as she was, she couldn't help but be impressed as well.

As he came back to his senses, he blurted out, "Oh my god, Silvia! I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I should have spoken up much sooner."

Silvia laughed, trying to diffuse the tension, and said, "It's quite all right, Ethan. You're hardly the first guy to give me a facial. I'm surprised it wasn't more though. Is that typically all you ejaculate during orgasm?"

"Oh, my god! I can't believe I just did that. I'm so sorry. All I could think about at the last moment was how you didn't deserve to be disrespected in that way and I clamped down as hard as I could to stop it. I'm kind of surprised it worked but thank god it did or you'd need a shower right now. I'm really sorry, Silvia. I can only imagine what you must think of me now."

Silvia was quite touched by his words and his actions seemed almost chivalrous. She rarely found that quality in younger men. Here was a guy who was willing to deny himself great pleasure, something he desperately needed, in favor of her dignity. He didn't just like her, he actually respected her. Something she wasn't used to. She wondered then if she shouldn't just delete the illicit pics she took. He most certainly would not do that to her if their roles were reversed.

"Seriously Ethan, it's all right. I don't have the hang ups most people have. It's my fault for overstimulating you and I thank you for denying yourself like that just to spare me my dignity. I know you're at the bursting point, have been for weeks, and I'm kinda sorry that it ended so poorly for you. You must be disappointed."

"Thank you for being so understanding Silvia. And no, I'm not the least bit disappointed. I think that might have been one of the hottest moments of my life and I'm holding onto that memory 'til the day I die."

Ethan moved to the exam table and grabbed a tissue to clean himself up while Silvia went to the sink to do the same. She already knew they'd be fucking soon so she abandoned her remaining restraint and with her back turned towards him, used her fingers to scoop as much of his cum into her mouth as possible before washing. It had been far too long since she tasted a man in that way so she delightfully licked her fingers clean. If he didn't break down and make a real move on her soon, she was prepared to do it for him so they could end this little game and move on to serious fucking.

Always one to weigh the pros and cons, even with people, she quickly tallied the check marks. Ethan certainly was a sincere, decent person with good values, she knew. He appeared to prefer committed relationships like her and it seemed he was incapable of even being aroused by younger girls, a problem which seemed to plague her with her previous young, horny lovers. She was more than satisfied that he would always be eager to please.

In the negative column, she really couldn't get a read on how wild and kinky he'd be willing to get though he had already stated he was accustomed to the taste of his own semen, something she loved. She thought it might not take much to get him in sync with her in regards to her other unusual tastes. He was far too reserved but he wasn't overly shy and she reasoned that it might be a good thing. Aggressive guys tended to seek opportunities to stuff their dicks in willing women who pass by. Lastly, she sensed he might have mommy issues but she might be able to deal with that. Maybe even work it into their play somehow down the road.

Turning around, she'd decided to give him a shot and now it was time to blow off a little steam before taking him out to dinner so they could get to know each other better. She might even come clean with him about everything tonight. She doubted he'd be the least bit upset.

"Ethan, there is one last thing we need to do for the physical. I need to check your prostate. Not always the most exciting exam for men but that's because it's usually done by a man. If you trust me, it doesn't need to be unpleasant at all."

"Of course I trust you. What do you need me to do?"

"Just follow me across the hall. The exam room I normally use for female patients is far better suited I think for this type of exam. Plus, I've made it more comfortable for my patients who are used to being very apprehensive about certain types of exams."

Opening the door, she said, "No need to dress or anything. We are the only ones here and the room is right over here. Come on in."

Ethan was surprised at how nice the room was. It had carpeting on one half where the chairs were and instead of ceiling lights, there were floor lamps with softer lighting. When he saw the exam table with foot stirrups protruding from the two end corners, he started to understand why she brought him in here and why she waited to do this last.

"Hop on up and put your feet in here like this. There. Perfect. You might be feeling a bit uncomfortable, maybe even vulnerable, but don't worry, this won't be bad at all. Women go through this all the time. I'll turn the lights down a little more too."

Ethan certainly did feel vulnerable all right. His legs were spread wide and his balls were hanging free and completely exposed. He was excited as hell being like this with Silvia but she was right, he did feel uncomfortable as well.

Silvia donned a latex glove on her right hand and had a tube of lubricant within easy reach of her left. Stepping between his legs, she said, "Male doctors just ram thier fingers inside and it hurts like hell. Having been through stuff like that myself, I've learned a better way that helps my patients relax."

Ethan watched as she put generous amounts of lube on two fingers. Setting the tube down, she placed her left hand flat on his stomach and with her gloved fingers, gently spread the lube around the outside of his anus, making slow, circular motions.

"OOOH, wow!"

"Nice, huh? That is everyone's first reaction. There is no shame in enjoying this part of the exam, Ethan. In fact, I'm hoping you do. I'll talk you through everything I'm doing but I want you to ooh and aah all you want. Some guys even find the experience somewhat euphoric. Like alcohol, you might find your inhibitions melt away. If they do, that's okay. Feel free to say anything that pops in your head."

"Oh my god, that feels good Silvia!"

She continued for a few seconds, then started pressing slightly in the center with each couple orbits. After a few tries, her index finger easily popped in so she then switched her technique to slipping her fingertip in and out, periodically withdrawing it and massaging the outside more.

"I never imagined that could feel so nice."

"Few guys do. Women too for that matter. This is how good anal sex begins and if it's done right, it can be exquisite."

Silvia was finger fucking his hole non stop now, pausing now and then to apply more lube. Going deeper and deeper at a rate he could accept without discomfort.

"Soon Ethan, I will be inserting a second finger. How are you doing with the first one?"

"Oh, this is great Silvia. Weird but amazing at the same time."

"I'm glad. Let me know if it's painful as I get my second finger in."

As she finally fit in in, he spoke up, "It's tight Silvia. Not painful but I can feel it stretching a bit."

"Try to relax. I won't hurt you. The stretch you feel will ease up very soon."

"It's getting better now. Are your fingers in?"

"Yes, both of them are buried in you. How does it feel as I pump them in and out?"

"Oh, amazing!"

"Very good. Your doing wonderful. At the moment, I have my fingers turned down. To check your prostate, I'm going to rotate them up. When I touch it, you will feel an intense sensation deep inside, like nothing you can imagine."

Seeing concern etched on his face, she added, "Trust me Ethan, it won't hurt. For some, it feels like a need to urinate. For others, it feels like the beginning of an orgasm. Don't fight it. You really can't. Just give in to the feeling. It won't hurt."

Silvia gradually rotated her fingers palm up, standing as she did so to get a better angle. Repositioning her other hand on his muscular abdomen, she felt a sense of real control over him. She was about to show him what she was capable of.

Without warning, she pressed both fingertips firmly into his tender gland. She wanted the first touch to be a powerful one.