Young Masseuse Changes Dynamics

Story Info
Husband gets wife a massage, then it gets interesting.
2.3k words
3.92
35.7k
27
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was her 41st birthday - turning 40 is an event - turning 41 is a bummer. I could of bought her jewelry, or some fancy kitchen gadget, but really, I wanted her to have an experience.

She was a beautiful petite blonde with an above average body even for a 30 year old - and at 41 now, she didn't look the part. scouting around for a fit younger guy to give her an erotic massage was not an issue.

We'd talked about this idea before - and given our history of openness, I knew she would enjoy the moment.

The man arrived at around 8 pm. Kelly was upstairs taking a bath with some prosecco in preparation and anticipation. He and I chatted for a bit about ground rules (don't do anything unless she asks, no means no, etc) as she dried off and headed into the bed room. She was to be naked, face down, and blindfolded for the start - she obliged. She knew nothing more than I was getting her a massage, and that I had selected a guy who was open to more - if she was.

The masseuse, who it turns out had just had his 29th birthday, and I finished our drinks (I poured myself another three fingers of scotch) and moved into the bedroom where Kelly was patiently waiting. He unpacked his oils as I sat down in a brown leather chair positioned in the corner of the room.

With her lying naked, face down, arms straight against her body, he began the massage traditionally, asking her about areas of concern, etc. Working on her shoulders, back, arms, and then transitioning to her feet and legs she was fully relaxed. He then started working his way back up her calves, and hamstrings. As he approached her now eagerly glistening slit she gently parted her legs, a perhaps involuntary reaction to her growing arousal, inviting him ever closer. Still blind folder her breathing began to deepen. He ran his hands over her ass, and caressed gently against the outer edges of her feminine warmth. She quivered and released a quiet, but audible moan - non-verbal approval to proceed.

As her legs continued their deliberate migration further and further apart, the lips of her engorged and moist pussy were visible, and the masseuse expertly massaged from the lowest portion of her slit to her clit, gently spreading her labia with two fingers and allowing his middle finger to slightly enter her. She moaned.

I could sense her sexuality straining and wanting more; she extended her left hand searching for the man's now bulging package held back tightly by thin white briefs. She found his thigh and her hand ran instinctively and with an obvious desire north, tracing the outline of his impressive and rock hard 8 inch package. I watched her blindfolded face uncontrollably react. Her lips parted, she slowly licked them.

The man continued to massage her clit with his right hand while helping her desperate and almost frantic attempt to free his straining cock with the other. It popped out aggressively and fell directly into her reaching hand. It landed squarely on her awkwardly upward facing left palm with a dull thud. the weight of his thick cock, the girth, the length, and perhaps most appealing, the hardness of his 29 year young erection sent further shivers of anticipation through her entire body - I watched her face react - i knew the look even if only partly visible under the silk black blindfold, she wanted him, she wanted to feel him deep inside her.

He stepped back from the bed just long enough to fully remove his boxers, allowing his large cock and pendulous balls full freedom. His pubic hair was trimmed short, with fully shaven testicles, and his 6'3" trained body was lean and toned. His cock stood with an almost teenage like erection, framed perfectly by his six-pack abs. His cock was circumcised, with a pronounced, but not overly bulbous head, and a long thick veiny shaft.

Sensing her loss of control, he slowed the situation down, massaging her ass and kissing her gently on the small of her neck. Her head was facing forwards him on the right side of the bed, he kissed her exposed neck, and smoothly transitioned this to her lips. A Slow but passionate and deep initial lip to lip contact, quickly became deeper as her mouth opened inviting his in - their tongues intwined, she couldn't take it anymore and shifted the blindfold off with her left hand, careful not to disrupt their engagement. For the first time she saw the totality of the man. At this level of arousal, there may have been no stopping regardless, but she was pleasantly surprised to examine the rest of his very appealing assets.

She studied his body eagerly, and caressed his stomach while exploring the weight of his large balls and hardness of his almost unbelievably erect cock. Her hand migrated from place to place, finally zeroing in on the blood flushed head of his impressive member. She gently caressed the under side of his cock's head and lovingly, slowly, admiringly, jerked his long shaft.

Now on her back, he climbed onto the bed and forced her to shift left, she started to sit up, eager to take his massive meat into her mouth, but he pushed her gently, but firmly back down. He could smell the sweet aroma of her arousal, and wanted badly to taste it. Kissing and licking his way down, her legs spread wide, and he positioned his clean shaven face above her pubic mound. His tongue flicked across her clit as he gently inserted two fingers into her - her eyes closed and her back arched slightly pushing him into her.

Not having had enough of her yet, she whispered loudly to him pulling his head up simultaneously, "please, I want you to fuck me. I want this (she caressed his thick member with her left hand) inside of me!" The sentence which started as a plea, ended as a command.

Still positioned between her legs, he raised to his knees and inched his impressive cock closer to her waiting warmth. He rubbed the thick head up and down the length of her hot slit, hoping to familiarize her with his size, and gathering her natural juices along his cocks head and upper shaft in the process. Precum now heavily extruding from the tip mixed with her and created the ideal lubricant.

As I watched, the masseuse looked back at me, presumably for the OK - or perhaps to say "look man, I'm about to own your wife's beautiful pussy" - I hoped for the latter, but simply nodded one time for approval.

"Please, please" she uttered almost inaudibly, and he obliged - using the weight of his body to assist, he inserted the head of his cock into her - she moaned - he pulled back almost all the way out again, and then sensing her pussy was now ready to accept his mass - plunged it all the way back in. She exhaled a higher pitched moan. Her pussy was so stretched - we'd played with larger dildos before, but watching the real thing was next level. As he pushed in and pulled out of her, her arousal was overtly apparent on his now shining rod. I had not seen her that wet for years, and I doubt she had been that wet since college, or maybe even high school. He continued to thrust as sounds of ecstasy began pouring from her deepening breaths - two minutes, maybe three of heavy and increasing vocalization and her body let loose what appeared to be a spine tingling orgasm. He felt her quivering all along the length of his cock, and nearly cumming himself from the sheer pleasure of her very tight, very wet and very hot pussy, he slowed his rhythm, parking his entire length deep inside her. While holding his massive cock in her, he began to rub her large tits, and kiss her neck. She was gone - in this moment, this 29 year old man owned my loving wife's body.

Moving naturally from this position, he grabbed her right leg, and flipped her in what appeared to be one move on to her stomach again. She raised her perfect ass into the air, swished her hair to the left and placed her forehead on the now pillowless bed, as she begged him in a sultry, but quiet voice to, "please, give me that cock". As he positioned himself behind her inviting body, her breathing which had recovered slightly now, began to increase again. He drove hard into her - this was her favorite position - and he was not letting her down. He rammed her deep, hard and fast with his entire Length, being sure to extract himself almost fully with every thrust - enabling the absolute most contact and friction. His large balls swung slapping her clit at the end of each deep thrust. She was in ecstasy and he was now about to explode.

She orgasmed again, all but screaming at this point, and he could not hold out anymore - he pulled his enraged cock out and aiming down unloaded heavy pulse after heavy pulse of hot cum onto her lower back and ass - it was more than I had produced in a long time - and after the torrent abated he squeezed his thick dick deeply into her again, cleaning out the last bits of cum trapped in his shaft deep inside her in the process.

They both collapsed - she was exhausted and fully satisfied. Laying on their backs, next to each other, her hand alternated massaging his acorn sized balls, and amazingly, still somehow semi-hard cock.

As they both laid there naked, I approached and gave my wife a passionate kiss as I ran my hands along both her and his leg simultaneously. Kelly gave me a quizzical look as she noticed I was also touching the masseuse. I had never touched a man with erotic intent, not even on the leg - but I felt as if in a trance. This weapon of a cock, which had just given my wife so much pleasure, was somehow calling me in. I could not resist. I broke eye-contact with Kelly, and without looking him in the eyes, changed my focus towards his still semi-erect and pulsating cock. As if pulled to it, like a magnet, I leaned halfway on the bed, with my feet still on the floor, and quickly lowered my head to his stomach. I heard Kelly make a noise, which in the moment I interpreted as tacit, yet reluctant approval and arousal, as I pressed my face into him. My eyes, drawn down to his cock, pulled me in, and I kissed my way down his six pack abs to the base of his member.

I smelled the sweet smell of my wife, intermixed with his natural odors and the essence of cum. My brain was in overdrive, and I was in auto-pilot. Without asking, I began to explore his balls with my right hand - they were magnificent, large and heavy, while using my right hand to gently massage his body. As I continued to hover over the base of his cock, I could not resist - I sniffed the length of him, and then in one motion, took him into my mouth. I was way outside of my "normal", and it was intense. Having never touched a guy, let alone had a dick in my mouth, I reverted to instinct and my knowledge of what I think feels good. I sucked and licked up and down the length of him, feeling his smooth and almost spongy meat grow in my mouth. It was amazing. His cock went from semi-erect to raging hardon in about 2 minutes, and I began to find my rhythm.

In the meantime, Kelly started kissing the masseuse again, as he gently fingered her pussy, still dripping with his seed. We shifted into a triangle like formation - me on his cock, legs under my wife's spread legs, the two of them passionately kissing at the top. Kelly reached for my cock and began stroking and massaging my balls.

After about another two minutes I felt his balls tighten up - having no experience in this department, other than my own ownership experience, I instinctively understood what was about to happen. I don't even remember thinking about it, I just wanted his hot cum in my mouth - I can't even explain the urge - it was primal. I continued to massage his balls, as his cock, which was previously sort of pulsing, went straight, pure, hard. Two seconds passed, and in time with a strong upward twitch, he shot the first pulse of his young load into me. Swallowing was not an option, nor would I have declined - I pushed my mouth as deep around his thick cock as I could stand, stroked the balance of his shaft, and accepted five or six heavy pulses of hot cum. After his cock finished productively pulsing in my mouth, I was able to coax out another tongue full of deep seed by simultaneously tapping his balls lightly with two fingers, squeezing his cock towards me, and sucking. As I pulled the last of his hotness into my mouth, my cock jumped and shot out the largest load since I was 16. Then he was dry, and his cock quickly shriveled in my mouth, as my member also returned to baseline.

I drank the last sip of my scotch and got dressed. Kelly remained on the bed. Spread eagle. Exhausted. The masseuse stood up. Shook my hand once, kissed her on the forehead once, and left.