All Comments on 'Young Master Ch. 01'

by smittysimon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsover 11 years ago

Oh girl, just tell your father you weren't made to be a master or even a man and want to be a submissive sissy slave like all the other sissies in the house and maybe even serve him and your step-brothers. Trust me, being a sissy is the best sensation a man could experience in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm getting tired of this.

Everytime I find a store I can truely enjoy you all ruin it by turning the main character into a little bitch. To explain, I like that he went all weak legged for his first slave that's what I like in this story. The problem is you set the character up in a manner that he is going to be forced to a sissy slave for his step-father and step-brothers. That's my problem I am getting tired of everyone assuming that if you are willing to suck a dick on an extremely femine creature that you want to suck everyones dick. Do us all a favor and give this guy some balls and let him stand up to his stepfather.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agree with the below

I agree with the below. Just because you might find transsexuals attractive(because of her feminine features AND that she has a cock), and would suck her off, doesn't mean you would suck any damned cock. :-/ otherwise, I like the story. I hope to see more of it!

smittysimonsmittysimonover 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry to people uninterested in bisexual/homosexual content.

I don't assume that just because some one is into transsexuals that they are into men. I also don't intend to suggest that Byron's sexual interest in men comes strictly from a sexual orientation, which I consider to be more fluid than binary anyway. This story will examine Byron's love/hate relationship with humiliation and submission and that will be expressed in many ways, including sex with men. If this doesn't interest you, stop reading at chapter 3, which still leaves close to ten pages of content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry to afend

Sorry I just thought you where going in the same direction everyone else goes

"Oh u sucked her dick now u can learn how to suck mine"

I'm getting a little tired of characters that will submit to a femine character not having any balls. I'm sorry but once I like to read where the newly discovered sub tells his (insert authority figure) to fuck off and go back to pleasing his mistress

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Never commented on stories before, been browsing this site for a couple of years now. Felt I had to comment on this one.

5/5 fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love the series! Hope you keep writing here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow :D

I want to be her right now, more please!!!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

Being abused by another sissy makes him the bottom of all ..... Nice thought

summersn0wsummersn0w5 months ago

Hello, do you still write? I loved your series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Omg this is what happened to me. I met Ricky as he was transitioning. He was beautiful and strong with a huge cock that dwarfed my tiny clit.

As he transitioned I became his bitch, his sissy girl, his slave. Those words repeated as I worshiped his neck, armpits, the spots where her tight ball sacs touched his thighs, rolling each ball in my warm mouth, taking her rock hard dick in my mouth, sucking every toe, licking her soles and rubbing them over my face. I’m your bitch, I’m your sissy girl, I’m your slave. And like your great story I loved it and had to have it, forever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous