All Comments on 'Young Mom and Adopted Son: Tricked'

by ScottGreen

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck, that was so hottt!!!! Waiting patiently for Part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

HOT!

Definitely waiting for part 2

Continue on

Cheers!

dirtysondirtysonabout 1 year ago

Next time he goes home . She will open the door with a big belly and even bigger milkers!

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 1 year ago

I didn't like him. He came across as a wuss to me.

homerjayhomerjayabout 1 year ago

That was good, original. Looking forward to seeing part 2 if there is one. Thanks.

CSXaviCSXaviabout 1 year ago

Stopped reading after the closet scene... The mom is a pathetic cheating slut, that he somehow doesn't regignice the voice of even though she says several full sentences... Soo pathetic AND stupid

litlbulllitlbullabout 1 year ago

Good story looking forward to next chapter

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5910 months ago

If these two souls can find a way to keep their secret, the son will develop a bond and closeness that strengthens his Mom and helps her keep her marriage. They both know that if they stay involved that is the only path that will work. The son would become an emotional bulwark for his Mom during the trials of her life ahead.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady10 months ago

You’re a great writer with exemplary story telling capabilities. I’m trying to figure out why you don’t have more people following your work. But I’ll be happy to add my name to the list.

And by the way, I happily rated this story five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Definitely needs a part 2

noname_2noname_29 months ago

Wow this is nice!

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

So hot@ great story great effort and great writing! 10 stars! Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a great story but it's clear that some of the commenters don't appreciate a son getting good pussy. My mother was anything BUT a MILF but my widowed mother-in-law was a beauty. When her company downsized and she was let go, she couldn't pay her rent and needed to move in with us. I worked third shift and my wife worked days. One morning, my mother-in-law was wearing a housecoat and making coffee when I came home. I'd stopped at a bakery and picked up a coogan so we were eating the coogan with our coffee when I saw that her housecoat had fallen away and her entire right tit was exposed. I admired it until she noticed it and covered it up. I complimented her on her magnificent tits and told her that I was going to take her to bed and fuck her as soon as I finished my coffee. She looked trapped and asked what I'd do if she told her daughter. I told her that I'd tell her daughter to move out and keep fucking her because her daughter's sex drive vanished 30 seconds after the ink dried on our marriage license. I fucked her four times that day and she loved it. The next time my wife started giving me shit about fucking, I said, "No problem. I'll just go fuck your mother." and I did. She came to investigate when she heard her mother having violent orgasms and yelling for me to fuck her harder." She bitched at me the next day and I told her to move her shit out of my bedroom and into what was her mother's bedroom because her mother was moving in with me. I told her that if she didn't like it, she could pack her shit and git because her mother is a much better bed partner than she'll ever be. She was pissed but she stayed. Her mother had two sons by me before they both got pregnant. (yup.. I did DNA testing) They were built the same but her mother's tight, juicy pussy felt like it was lined with lubricated felt augmented by great Kegel muscle control.

Crusader235Crusader2356 months ago

Good story but really, a 18 year old horny black man can only Fuck his beautiful white mother 3 times in 24 hours? Very disappointed, at that age he'd be up all night fucking her brains out. I hope the next chapter he does better. Maybe his roommate gets some too, she's just that horny. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottGreen@ScottGreen
"This can't be a coincidence right?" the man said to his friend. "I mean it could be," the friend pointed out. "There are limited names in the world, after all." "But all of them, set up like this? It's not just the same names, they're the same people!" "I know it's hard to be...