Young Sister is Taught to Suck Cock Pt. 02

Story Info
Young sisters cock sucking lessons continues.
9.6k words
4.72
33.5k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
626 Followers

PART 2

Main characters:

I, Steve 21

Lisa, my 18-year-old sister

Michelle, my 31-year-old sister.

In the first part, we met Michelle who taught Lisa how to suck a cock.

In this episode, we will see if Lisa passes the blowjob exam, hopefully on me.

This is an incestuous story, so if you don't like to read these kinds of stories, go to the next.

Enjoy, and for new readers of my material, I am not an English Native speaking person (I'm Swedish),

_______

Two weeks later, it was Halloween and like every year, we have a costume party.

Michelle in her sexy white nurse uniform, and her sexy, ripped white fishnet thigh-high stockings leaned in to kiss her little sister.

Lisa, dressed in her Catholic schoolgirl outfit, with a tiny blue and green plaid skirt, white button-down blouse, knee-high stockings, and black patent leather shoes, smiled and savored her sister's kiss

They kissed slowly, and gently for a minute, each drifting again into the comfort zone they held with each other. Michelle held Lisa close with one hand, and her other hand drifted to her small breast. Her nipples were hard with excitement, and Michelle gently rubbed one of them through her sister's uniform. Lisa, acutely aware of what her sister was doing, was a little thrown back by her sister's bold move.

Yes, they had touched the subject a few weeks ago, but she wasn't sure if it would ever happen, or even if she would like it. Another girl?

She soon snapped out of it, looked into her sister's eyes, and felt two fingers outline the hem of her skirt. Then they trailed down to her legs, resting them on top of her groin. She spread out her hands, and her fingers gently began to move on top of her lace panties.

As Lisa's tongue grew more explorative, she let her sister's hand rest against her sex. Michelle gently extended two fingers and slowly traced Lisa's soaked slit. She felt her sister's lower lips tingle with excitement

Looking down, Michelle lowered her right hand and slowly slid one finger down her sister's wet folds.

Their soft lips kissed the whole time. After a minute of soft kissing, Michelle threw her leg over Lisa and straddled her on the couch. I watched as Michelle's hands swiftly unbutton her sister's white blouse, exposing her perky tits under her tiny bra. Predictably, her nipples were rock hard, and she had goosebumps all over her arms and chest.

I watched in amazement as Michelle leaned her head in and gently licked Lisa's hard nipple. Lisa put her head back, eyes closed, and moaned in pleasure as her sister delicately flicked her tongue across both of her sensitive nipples.

As Michelle bent forward she showed off her amazing tight little wrinkled asshole hidden away by that white nurse uniform, it caused me to dry swallow another "gulp."

She rolled Lisa's erect nipples between her thumb and index finger, and stroked the aureoles gently, her tongue now exploring her sister's other breast harder. Biting, nibbling, sucking on her hard nipple.

Michelle pulled Lisa's uniform off, twirled it like a stripper, and threw it into the middle of the room, then swayed in a seductive dance while taking off her top and bra. Lisa quailed as the bra came off her sister and she looked in awe at her sister's much larger breasts. Then Michelle leaned down, slid her hands behind Lisa's neck, and pulled her sister into an even more passionate kiss, crushing breast to breast tightly. Lisa stroked the soft skin of Michelle's naked ass and moaned softly into her mouth.

Michelle pulled Lisa's tiny blue and green plaid skirt down and was greeted with pair of see-through white panties, that soon followed the skirt. She was now completely naked except for the white knee-high stockings and black patent leather shoes.

I stared in fascination at Lisa's exposed sex. Trimmed to short, wiry red pubic hair stood out against her sister's tanned skin in sharp contrast.

Michelle looked at her sister's young pussy as well, then glided her lips and tongue down Lisa's neck and shoulder until they came to rest in a passionate kiss of her sister's erect nipple, I could almost hear Lisa's heart hammering as her sister nippled and bit her small, but hard, pink nipples.

Michelle finally released Lisa's breast and licked downward over her tummy, spending just a moment teasing her navel piercing, as Lisa tossed on the bed and moaned loudly. Soon Michelle reached Lisa's neatly trimmed red bush and with the tip of her tongue she gently inched its way through her sister's pubic hair.

I was amazed at just sexy my older sister was, curvy with a distinct waist and round hip and ass, but still toned and athletic. She also had a neatly trimmed patch of hair above her pussy, but it was blond and not red, like Lisa's.

Michelle soon bent her head forward and begin to suck her sister's wet pussy. She stuck her tongue deep up inside her sister's love tunnel and worked it in slow circles as Lisa began to moan loudly and watched her older sister, with wide open eyes, and mouth, start eating her soaked pussy. Gone was her reluctance and doubt that she would enjoy another girl.

Looking at my beautiful, straight-haired blonde sister buried deep within her young sister's legs. Seeing Michelle's beautifully polished, long, hot-pink fingernails make their way in and out of Lisa's cunt--seeing the sticky--creamy whiteness that lay atop them each and every time she pulled a finger from Lisa's cunt was more than I could bare. I shot my first load of the day.

Gathering all she could, Michelle then gracefully made her way up to Lisa and offered her a glorious kiss tainted with her own juices from her dripping snatch.

Their bodies melded together, and Michelle guided Lisa's pale hand down to her pussy, to feel just how wet and horny she was, cream literally poured out of her pussy, and her labia were soaking wet and swollen already.

Lisa pushed her fingers into Michelle's pussy and began fucking her, Michelle reached down and began doing the same to her sister. They were sisters, and their pussies were very similar, both neatly trimmed, long sexy lips, same-size clits, both soaking wet, and both produced white, milky froth. Their pussies were shiny with moisture, as they were fucking each other thoroughly with their fingers. Both actually gushing pussy juice out onto the other one's hand, legs, and bedspread.

Michelle was screaming with joy and Lisa soon joined her, their voices almost harmonized with lust. Eventually, they had to stop from sheer fatigue, but they didn't release each other. They wanted to savor their newfound closeness and they once again started making out softly and gently. Their lips just grazed. The tips of their tongues touching and retreating. They nibbled their lips with soft nips of their teeth. And they both nuzzled the other's neck and earlobes. This was female lovemaking. Soft and gentle and sweet. But it could be forceful if necessary. It wasn't yet.

Then Lisa got on her knees on the floor in front of the bed. She grabbed Michelle's feet, pulled her to the edge of the bed, and started sucking on her toes. She giggled and shook, but didn't tell her sister to stop. When Lisa realized just how horny and eager her sister was, she went for the real prize.

She put her hands on Michelle's soft thighs and spread them apart, then she ran her hands up her legs and reached her little pussy. It was so sweet looking, having been fucked with fingers, it was swollen and greasy and tempting as hell. Michelle looked into Lisa's green eyes, as she moved in. She began by touching her little clit with the tip of her tongue. She giggled again.

Now it was time for some real pussy eating. Lisa spread Michelle's lips apart, giving her full access to the wet and juicy part of her cunt. Then she put her pale face into her pussy, licked and sucked everything her hungry tongue and mouth could get to. Michelle squealed again and started a constant moaning sound that was like music to my, and probably Lisa's, ears. Lisa was actually coming herself as she ate her sister. Her pussy was creaming down her legs onto the floor. Fuck....

This was the sexiest scene I'd ever seen, I loved my sisters more than I ever had before. They both came so much, their pussies were like pots of honey.

After eating Michelle's pussy for a good five minutes, Lisa went up other sister and laid down on the bed, her mouth drenched with her sister's juice. After another five minutes of silence, Michelle positioned herself in a 69 position and straddled Lisa's head as her young sister breathed and moaned softly.

Lisa's hips began pumping up and down, and Michelle sank to her pussy and her pussy down on Lisa's face.

Michelle focused her tongue on her young sister's clit, which I could see poking eagerly out of its hood, and the two girls grew more intense, raising and lowering their hips to the other's lips, using their hands to push the other's legs apart and to allow them to plunge their tongues even deeper.

Michelle had her sister flying way high, now. The sensual bliss gradually transformed into anxiety, need, and desperation once again, and Lisa reached around Michelle's body and pulled her sister's hungry pussy closer. The grinding impulse morphed into bucking and pushing, as the fire raged throughout her soul and their thighs. Their entire bodies finally shuddered in sheer blessed agony as the sisters drove each other to pleasure's highest point.

I had a perfect view of Michelle sliding her tongue all over her red-headed sister's pink folds, kissing and sucking over every inch, stopping only occasionally to cry out.

I could see Michelle's tongue stick out as she dipped into Lisa's turgid and moist, thick lips to display the pink nubbin of her clit. Lisa cried out in pleasure and reared her head up to connect with Michelle's pussy again, which was spread open above her. She used her fingers to spread her sister's long-hanging lips and exposed her clit, its head poking proudly out.

I stood there pumping my shaft, watching them grind together, faster and harder, the only sounds were their frenzied slurping and deep grunting, until they reached their climaxes together, both shouting out the other's names and their hips shaking with release.

After a few minutes of the two sisters eating each other's pussy, Michelle put on the strap-on cock, positioned Lisa on the edge of the bed, got up behind her, and lined the bulbous cock-head against pink wet pussy. Lisa's legs shook as the large cock began to guide it toward the entrance of her pussy.

Her body trembled with excitement and she instinctively pulled her ass back while keeping them spread for her sister to have good access to her tight pussy.

Michelle rubbed the head of the large cock at the opening of Lisa's pussy slit. She moved the head along the slit several times until she finally gave a push forward sending the toy-cock into the folds of her tight pussy.

Lisas's body jerked when the cock entered her pussy and her face looked like she was in a little pain at the moment. Michelle stayed completely still inside her tight pussy allowing her young sister to have some time to adjust to the large strap-on cock.

I watched in awe as Michelle began slipping the large cock inside Lisas's tight pussy, her eyes were closed as she tried to relax her pussy muscles.

The toy-cock was so large that it really didn't matter how much she tried to relax because she was stretching very tight around the massive cock like a tight rubber band. Michelle was rocking her body now sending an inch of the cock into the small girl at a time until she finally had most of its length buried in her tight white pussy.

Lisa made a noise of pleasure, then said: "Fuck me hard, Micha. Fuck me."

Michelle pulled all the way out, then rammed it back in. Hard.

"Oh my God," Lisa cried out.

Michelle pushed Lisas's asscheeks wide apart and began pounding in and out of her with all the strength she could muster. Her whole body shook as she rammed in and out of her, and Lisa was tossing her head from side to side, shouting encouragement at her sister.

Michelle began fucking her tiny sister, making her catch her breath with each inward stroke of her huge cock. Michelle dug her fingers into Lisa's ass as she fucked her hard.

Lisa was making little meowing sounds like a little kitten as Michelle began screwing her much harder now.

"God, Lisa, your cunt is sooo tight."

Michelle said and spread Lisa's ass cheeks wide.

"You have a pretty asshole, too, sis. It looks tight."

Michelle placed her right thumb over Lisa's little hole, tapped it a few times, and traced the tip in a tight circle around it. It tickled, and Lisa's body spasmed.

I loved the darker ring of skin around her young asshole and Lisa loved her sister's touch, she spread her legs wider, hoping to stretch the asshole to let her thumb.

Michelle was screwing Lisa so hard now, making the mattress bounce with each downward stroke of the large cock.

Lisa dug her nails into the mattress, and began to shake as she had an orgasm. She bucked her hips backward towards the toy-cock and desperately craved Michelle's thumb inside her asshole.

My sanity was torn between watching Michelle's "cock" slide in and out of her sister's cunt and how the lips of her cunt in a hypnotic way followed her every move and the way the globes of her tits would bounce in response to her thrusts, and trying not to make a sound or shoot another load.

I loved the sound of the chorus produced by the punching contact of Michelle's hips to Lisa's, the squelching sound of her soaking wet pussy being invaded by the big cock.

Michelle had noticed when her fingers touched Lisa's ass-hole, she would give a little whimper, so she gathered some pussy-juice that was flowing from her well fucked cunt and traced her way back to her ass, and slowly rubbed her puckered opening.

Michelle rubbed a little harder each time, and when her sister didn't protest, she applied a little pressure with her finger and slowly penetrated her ass. Lisa groaned and her eyes pleaded for her to shove it in. They were moving together now like they had been doing this all their life. If Michelle would have had a real cock, she would've felt Lisa's tight pussy grip as it slid in and out of her.

Lisa was getting tighter now, and her pussy produced an enormous amount of milky froth as Michelle fucked her hard, and she started to finger her ass to the same rhythm as her cock went in and out of her pussy.

"Oh yeah, sis," Lisa moaned. "That's it, fuck me good,"

Finally, I couldn't hold off any longer. My cum came shooting up from my tight balls, again, along my shaft, and burst out of my cock-head, splashing the wall with yet another load.

The girls eventually switched places and Lisa fucked her sister's pussy and ass.

_____________

"Steve, can you help me?" I heard Michelle shout from Lisa's bedroom.

"Sure. What do you have in mind?" What could Michelle want help with in Lisa's bedroom?

When I came to Lisa's room, Michelle held out a filmy floral sun dress.

"I need some help putting this on," she said, winking.

She slowly pulled the tank top over her head, revealing her floral-patterned red bra. Her large breasts strained against her bra, her flesh overflowing it.

Then wordlessly, she worked her hands under the waistband of her shorts, and slowly pulled them down from her hips, until they dropped to the floor.

Here she stood before me, wearing only her matching floral-patterned red bra and thong, her sexy, beautifully shaped legs heightened by stiletto heels.

I stared at my older sister, transfixed by her beauty and her incredibly well-maintained body.

All of a sudden, a thought entered my mind, did she know? Had she seen me watching them? My blood froze to ice and I wanted to fall through the floor.

"You've seen enough, little brother, now, be a gentleman and help me with the sun dress."

I picked up Lisa's sundress from the bed and insecurely slipped it over Michelle's head. It fell into place over her body, but the material was so filmy that I could clearly make out her bra and thong threw it all the same.

"Thanks, how do I look? It's Lisa's you know.?

"I know, seen it on her before, but to be honest, it looks a lot better on you," I said, trying not to stare at her amazing tits.

"Are you hungry? Let's have something to eat," Michelle said and led the way into the kitchen. I followed her and felt my cock start to fill up watching her amazing ass cheeks and the tiny red thong.

I watched as Michelle knelt to open the ice box. Her ass was barely concealed by the dress's sheer fabric and I got really hard watching her as she removed a plastic tray and placed it on the counter next to the fruits and vegetables.

Michelle saw me watching her, she smiled and asked me if I liked the view, then she continued to prepare a fruit plate, and if she was bothered or felt awkward by my gaze, she didn't show it.

Then she picked up a banana. And instantly I remembered the time when Michelle grabbed the peeled banana from Lisa, and when she put it straight into her mouth, and bobbed on it, up and down. Looking at her stunned little sister, she tilted her head back some and took it partway down her throat, held it there, then flourished back out, presenting it back to Lisa.

"Oh wow," I remember Lisa saying as she hesitantly accepted the banana.

Lisa looked so innocent with her nipples poked out of her top. Her red hair had been up in pigtails, and she'd worn a tiny grey pleated skirt, knee-high white socks, and black plastic schoolgirl shoes.

"Put it in your mouth."

"I know."

"Well... you're not doing it."

"I... I can't."

Then she had started to blow the banana like it was a cock, and after Michelle had left the room, the show had picked up, with Lisa sucking the banana and rubbing her hairless pussy, until she came hard on her fingers.

She grabbed her bed sheet and pushed her hips hard against her fingers, and with a loud outburst, she hit her climax.

"Uuuuuhhhhh, fuuccckkk" she yelled as she convulsed around her fingers, her wet juices streamed down to her bed, and I came on the wall outside her bedroom.

I had to leave the kitchen, my cock was rock-hard and I needed to jerk off. Now. So I ran to the bathroom and shot my load almost instantly when I touched my rigid cock.

____

After watching Lisa and Michelle eat each other's pussies and get fucked by the huge strap-on cock, I became bolder, I desperately wanted Lisa to suck my cock, like a graduation, like she wanted.

Often, I leisurely laid on my bed, naked, knowing that Lisa had to pass my door to go both downstairs and to the bathroom, and Mom and Dad never had to pass my room, if they weren't going to Lisa's room, and that was a very small percentage of that happening.

My cock was lying soft and flaccid, across my pubic hair, like a lump of meat. First, Lisa had expressed her disgust, but eventually, she stopped bitching and telling me to fucking cover up, and I even caught her glancing at it every now and then.

One day, I pretended to be asleep, with my flaccid cock positioned so that it looked as big as possible from Lisa's perspective.

Lisa walked by, and from the angle on the mirror I saw her stop for a second, then she left again, only to return a few seconds later, with her phone. She looked at me, all over, smiled, then she held up her phone and took several pictures, from different angles. She even knelt down on the end of my bed and took a photo showing my cock and my face.

She sat on the side of my bed, then placed her hand on the shin of my right leg. After a moment or two, she slid her hand up to my knee. Her hand felt slightly cold on my leg.

I was a bit torn, or undeceive, should I continue pretend to sleep, or let her know I was awake?

Drcock666
Drcock666
626 Followers