All Comments on 'Young Sister is Taught to Suck Cock Pt. 02'

by Drcock666

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WOW! Just fantastic! Loved it!

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow10 months ago

You saved the best for last. Great way to add to part 1

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

HOT!!!!!

Maybe part 3 could have your older sister included

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great, get caught and bring the parents and older sister in. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

you're doing great please keep up the great story's

sd31r20sd31r2010 months ago

DC6,

Part two. Lisa, Micha, and Steve's parts, I liked. Great build up for Lisa and Steve. The scene between the girls....very well done.

Please keep writing. You're doing well.

sd31r20

Campus77Campus7710 months ago

There is no problem with your english. No problem with your story either. It made me wish I had a sister to play with instead of being an only child. Glad you enjoy writing stories like this one. I'll start reading the rest of them today. I can't think of anything to critique. Your descriptions were vivid and the story evolved smoothly. I'm sure you can continue this series including Micha in a threesome. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More would be good and get older sister in the game

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well done. Looking forward to pt3 with all 3 sibs

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good start to this short fantasy story. What is with this Katie and Jack? How did they fit in with Lisa and Michelle? Part 2 get Michelle more involved. Then end the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
Hott!!

A part 3 with the older sister would be greattt !!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAl3 months ago

SHE IS WISE GIRL, USING HER BROTHER AS HER FUCK BUDDY. No worry about someone blabbing all over school or the neighborhood. No drama about him or her wanting to get married or being jealous and causing trouble, Just very satisfying sex pretty much whenever you want it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrcock666@Drcock666
Just another dirty old medical doctor. Also offers custom-made stories if you have a dirty little secret, like your sister, brother, nanny, the boss, a hooker. The cost is 35€ per page. Minimum of 2 pages (A4). Send me a mail to stephanbionic@gmail.com and we can go from there.