Young Sister is Taught to Suck Cock Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I increase my in and out thrusts until I gasped; "Shit Lisa! Shit! Shit! I'm coming!" and at last the long-awaited hot stream of jizz spurted down the back of my sister's throat.

When I was spent, I pulled out of my sister's drooling mouth. Lisa smiled and showed me that her tongue was all silvery and sticky with my cum. She stood up and kissed me full on the mouth and let some of my cum slid into my mouth.

"You taste so sweet, lover," she giggled.

I stared at my sister's beautiful and innocent face in disbelief.

"You're crazy, you know that?"

She looked into my eyes with her amazing green eyes, I could see some of my cum still in her right ear.

"Well, it's not like you're the innocent party in all this you know! Laying there naked, with your amazing cock begging to be sucked. Seeing you with that tent in your pants, hoping and suspecting it's because of me! Feeling it against me.!"

Watching her while she was talking, I noticed her legs were pressed firmly together, moving against each other slightly, back and forth.

"You really are beautiful you know that?"

Lisa blushed and smiled but didn't say anything. I decided it was time to make this real. I leaned over and kissed her. It started as just our lips pressing together, I think she still was surprised and not sure if this whole kissing thing was ok, I think that maybe the whole situation was too real when we kissed. But suddenly she got into it. Her mouth opened and her tongue snaked out. She pulled me down on top of her and we made out like two young teenagers for a minute.

I moved my hand and cupped her breast. I massaged her breast before switching to the other one. I pinched her nipple lightly, and she tensed up, then I pinched it harder and twisted it slightly which elicited a gasp.

"Wow, my nipples are really sensitive!" She breathed.

I continued massaging and pinching her breast, as I moved slowly down her body and soon, I'm kissing her breast.

"Your breasts are amazing Lisa." I breathed, leaned down, and took one nipple into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around it before lightly biting and pulling switching breasts while she tensed up again.

I started moving down again. This time keeping the tip of my tongue on her body I trailed down towards her navel, circling it, and moved slightly lower, kissing and licking her lower abdomen. She spasmed involuntarily as I hit some sensitive spots. I could smell the musky scent of her sex.

I looked up at her face and saw her eyes glued to my ministrations. Her bottom lip was between her teeth.

She was still wearing the lace panties, that were stained with her juices, I kissed her clit through the thin satin and lace material.

I lifted her right leg and bent it, pushed her knee outwards. I avoided touching her pussy and dragged my tongue along the line of her panty line. I could feel and see her shiver. I moved around a bit more and eventually, decide she's had enough teasing. I leaned back on my knees and tugged on the sides of her panties, hinting to lift her hips. I began pulling them down and watched as my sister's beautiful pussy comes into view. The musky smell was powerful and filled my nostrils.

I could see Lisa's cunt clearly in the moonlight.

Her pussy was puffy, fat, and slick, with red, neatly trimmed, hairs parting to open her little pink cunt. It was bubbling juices.

"Perfect," I said smiling, looking back at her pussy and blew lightly on her clit and down her slit.

As I looked up at her pretty face, I noticed just how toned she was. Using my shoulder, I pushed her leg open and used my middle finger to slide it along her slit lightly which wasn't a problem as she was incredibly wet, a fact I'd already discovered by the window.

Her lips parted as she spread her pale legs, I grabbed two handfuls of her ass to guide her pussy into my face. I rubbed my finger lightly above her clit, slowly increasing the pressure. She gasped as I made contact. Eerie sounds came from her as my tongue lapped her slit from bottom to top and back again. Then I penetrated her with my tongue and licked her clit in circles, she closed her eyes and leaned back. Savoring my sisters' taste for the first time while staring her in the eyes.

I did this for a minute before moving back to her opening, I pressed in my middle and index fingers and started to move them back and forth, allowing my finger to get coated in her juices.

I looked up and saw her large green eyes, wipe open, staring up at me expectantly, or maybe it was nervously.

She was resting on her elbows watching me, panting, her lips pursed hard with desire. I dove in and kissed her naked pussy for the first time and Lisa started moaning.

I could hear her moaning softly, a steady "Oooooooh."

I pulled her legs up a bit, making her pussy pouch open deeper. She was shaking and moaning, muffled by my pillow. My tongue was flat along the entire engorged slit and alternated that with finger fucking her. She moaned hard and I prayed that Mom or Dad wouldn't come home, because that would've heard us, from the garage.

I inserted my fingers again and start fingering her properly, watching as her pussy lips grab my fingers as they were pulled out. I looked for the rough spot on the top of her pussy and began applying my attention there. My sister's breathing had really increased, almost panting.

I leaned forward and flicked the tip of her clit with my tongue. She let out a surprised

'Ooh!' and looked down to see what had changed. I slowly inserted another finger into her opening, and I was gently rubbing her anal opening as well, continuing my ministrations, licking and flicking her clit and surroundings more aggressively.

She started moving her hips and I used my shoulder and free hand to hold her down a bit.

"Oh, God!" I heard breathlessly, as her panting picked up. I glanced up and saw her hands pulling at the sheets and her head turning from side to side.

"Ah! Ah!" she panted. I increased my pace and force, knowing she was in the last stretch.

Suddenly she threw her head back, her back arches and she yelped;

"Ah! Oh God! Steve! Oh.... Oooh! Oh God!" as she began coming on my hand and mouth. Her hips were bucking wildly while she was trapping my head between her thighs.

After a few more seconds she relaxed and took deep breaths while repeating "Holy shit, holy shit."

I looked at the bed and there was a massive wet patch beneath her.

"Should have gotten a towel I guess" I think in hindsight.

I watched with a smile on my face, satisfied I did my beautiful sister justice. She was almost glowing as she lay there. Eventually, she looked up.

"That was incredible... Thank you, big brother."

She grabbed my rock-hard cock and said;

"Do it, fuck me, Steve." My God had I heard that correctly? Well, correct or not I was going to take her advice.

I stood up, let the light shine on my hard cock, and then back to her spread legs and cunt. I aligned the cock-head at the wet slit and I moved the head into her gently. I rubbed it inside up and down the slit, coating us both with her pussy juices. I moved my hands over hers on the bed, as I penetrated her and thrust half way in.

Lisa winced and let out a small moan. But I kept it up, pulled out a bit and rubbed the head inside the tight lips, and then pushed forward to fuck her a little deeper. I moved my hand from her wrists and pushed her knees up to open her slit wide and then I felt my balls hit her thighs.

She reached for her knees to hold them up and it must have tilted her cunt in at the perfect angle cause then I was totally inside her fucking and feeling my balls swing just under her cunt. I paused to bend my head down and suck each pink nipple. Then I kissed her open mouth hard and stuck my tongue as deep in her as possible. I felt her thrust her pussy forward on my cock. Hard moans were escaping from her as we soon were fucking in a nice rhythm, banging her little pussy so hard she was sliding up the bed.

Lisa raised her hips to meet my downward thrust and soon our movements met in a powerful rhythm. Bed springs creaked as our passion slipped the bonds of restraint. Both our breathing quickened and I struggled to not-cumming, as my greedy hands squeezed Lisa's bouncing B-cup breasts.

Her head was hanging backward over the side and I felt her pussy contract hard on my cock.

"I'm cumming, Lisa, inside or outside..."

"Come in me... I'm.... on the... pill..."

I started to cum in her. She was shaking under me, legs, body, arms head, as I exploded deep inside her, pushing my cock in as hard as it would go to get the sperm way up inside her.

When I was done, I rested inside her and on her while we both panted.

"Do me more," I heard her try to whisper.

"Amazing," I said.

"Ohhhhh-Myyyyyyy-Goddddddd! Better than amazing."

"Your pussy was..... incredible."

"Me? Your cock is unbelievable, I didn't know guys came that much."

I kissed her and said, "Talk about it, you must have cum 3 or 4 times from fucking."

"At least, I must have lost count. Were we really loud?" I laughingly said.

"I don't know... maybe. But....it was worth it."

She kissed me with her tongue deep in my mouth and moved my hand back between her thighs. I looked down and saw new lust in her eyes.

"Steve, I want more... Do me again,"

My fingers went back inside and played with her clit. Her cunt was gorgeously swampy and I rubbed my wet sperm all over the hard, begging clit. Then I went down to watch her cunt as I played with her, finger fucking her deep as she got closer. I had the urge to eat her then but backed off when I saw the big drops of my cum on her pussy, so I just finger fucked and watched her pussy. She took the sheet in her mouth again and heard her cry out. She was cumming for me again -- the sweet little tramp!

Afterward, I laid down beside her, kissed her mouth and tits, my fingers still playing in her pussy. This time she didn't seem to have the sensitive bud problem that we all get, male and female. And I swear I fingered her to 2 more orgasms with my mouth sucking her tits. Finally, I was biting her small left boob, leaving marks that we would both see the next day. She came with the sheet in her mouth again and we collapsed -- over and out.

"You ready again?"

"I don't know, maybe. I feel like such a slut...... but I'm kinda liking it," she laughed.

"You were. I mean better than a slut... better than anyone I ever had. But did you ever.... You know, before?"

"Nope, not like this, I never even gave a guy a blowjob, your cock is the very first I've ever touched, licked, sucked, had in me... And your cum... Fuuck, Steve. Fuuuckk."

"Mmmmmmm nice to hear. So I was the first inside you?"

"Mmmm, in any whole, and touch, I swear!"

"You wore me out!"

Lisa was laughing. "So I really got you?"

"Jesus Lisa, your pussy is just so hot. I was afraid you wouldn't let me fuck you."

"Well not fucking you occurred to me after you practically choked me with your cum." She laughed and then got serious.

"You got so quiet there, afterward, I thought you were repulsed or something."

"I wasn't repulsed or mad when I got quiet, just confused. It all happened so fast and I never... I mean I... I never planned this at all and...And then I just passed out my body was on total overload." Lisa kissed my cheek now and continued; "But, in the end, I concluded that I wanted this, I wasn't satisfied after the blowjob, I wanted more."

"Good girl, course maybe I just would have had to rape you otherwise."

Lisa giggled and punched my arm.

"No need Steve, none at all. But on the other hand, that might be fun too."

I was so sleepy that now I thought I was passing out. But I needed to get one thing straight before either of us could sleep that night.

"I'm sleepy! And I gotta wake up really early tomorrow."

"Why?"

"To fuck you again before Mom and Dad get up."

A beautiful smile lit up her equally beautiful face. "Will you? Please? Pretty please? Will you really fuck me again?"

She looked up at me and we kissed hard, with one of my hands groping her small tits while the other pushed her ass hard into my crotch. Then there was one more thing.

Lisa asked "Do you think they will be able to hear us? "

"Hard to say. I guess we have to be quiet."

We went to sleep. We were both happy. We were both wondering if we were found out already. We never discussed it as incest, not even later, just as the best sex either of us could imagine. But of course, it was incest. The sister I wanted to protect had just declared herself my slut, and we had a date to fuck in the morning.

END PART 2

I hope you liked it, and once again, don't be upset about some grammatical error or misspelling, I am not an English native.

Please comment in the area below to let me know what you liked, what you disliked, and what would you like to see happen if there will be a part 3?

(It's only supposed to be 2 parts, but with your inspiration, maybe I'll do some more).

I love writing, it turns me on immensely, but I also really like to read what you are like and not like. I understand that my English isn't the best, but I bet I speak better Swedish than you:

Steve