All Comments on 'Young White Police Woman's New Black Master'

by BlackBabyDaddyLover

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 11 years ago
little ruff

just so so, but always hot to get taken by black cock, it seems tomake u want to do things u would not normally do, i know i act that way and always want more and more black cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Uh

I don't know what it is, but the idea of her smoking and drinking while pregnant doesn't sit well with me at all. Maybe because it's gonna make her kid come out completely fucked up? Only big issue I had with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved It!

Great story for those who are fascinated by the power of black men over white women. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

There is no greater ego trip than impregnating a white woman. Not that I ever have done, but it's nice to dream! This is a great story and I'd love to learn more about Ace and breeding cow Morgan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

More please

RaquelWRaquelWabout 10 years ago
brilliant story

this is great,needs follow up stories as Ace breeds her more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Horrible

What a terrible story. Can I vote 0 stars?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please, don't listen to people who ask you a new chapter. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHAT WAS THIS?

This is by far the worst story i have read on this site. PLEEEESSSEEEE no more. The ones that say different are lying to you. This so called story sucked.

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaabout 9 years ago
Would have been good, but...

This story would have been good except for the drugs, drinking and smoking while pregnant. Irresponsible writing.

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
My future?

I close my eyes and can see this same life in my future, I feel my desire to meet a black bull to quench my thirst for a Hugh cock to open me up to pleasures I haven't been able experience yet will lead me to a similar life.

huntsman29huntsman29over 6 years ago
Didn't like this at all.

Honestly, I felt like the writer either hates women, hates white people or both. I couldn't quite figure out which, but that is what I felt like after reading the destruction of this woman's life - which was unrealistic too in my opinion.

Shenar5Shenar5over 5 years ago
Relax People. It's a story..

Don't listen to the negative comments. Keep writing. Most a just mad because this is a black domination over a white woman story and they cannot handle that. But if it was the other way around a white man over a black woman or man. They would be fine with that. It's a story and in real life there are many woman who smoke, drink and do drugs while they are pregnant. I am not saying it's right but it does happen so deal with it. And I am sure he doesn't hate woman. It's a story, a fantasy. Lighten up and deal with that and you obviously read the entire thing, so it also kept your interest which is all you want as an author.

littlejohn1212littlejohn1212almost 5 years ago
Great story.

I was hard all the time I read this story. I love stories of black men controlling white women. I am a cuck for black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need a story for every girl in his harem

m1km1n30m1km1n309 months ago

My heart hurt through this entire story.

That narcissist and his ego. Destroyed her entire life because he got a written reprimand. A piece of paper in a folder no one else will remember.

Her mind seems gone right now, not sure if she can come back to herself at some point. Stronger, sharper, more cunning and fierce. Hope she learns lots from Ace.

My most fervent hope is that she is there when Morgan gets his ugly death. Her smug face is the last thing I’d like him to see, and his last feeling a swirl of pain and deep regret for thinking he’d broken her when she in fact only grew stronger, stronger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous