Young White Police Woman's New Black Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was always thrilled when she got the call from her man that one of his assistants would soon be coming over to take her to him for the night. And how after several hours of strenuous love making, she was able, for a brief moment, to sate his prodigious sexual appetite, and temporarily tame the wild beast within him. She took great pride in this, and it gave her a sense of power, as she watched him then relax into a deep, childlike sleep. Upon waking he always wanted a blow job, and his woman to swallow every drop of his never ending, river like flow of seed, which was a great challenge for the woman, and entailed much rapid fire swallowing, with a relaxed throat. She relished the rich taste of his seed, which lingered in her mouth for hours, and the feel of its thick texture. She was certain she could feel his hot sperm cells wriggling and convulsing on her tongue, in her throat, and in her belly, where they filled her like a tasty omelet. She liked to take some of his sperm from her mouth onto her finger, and stare at it, and sniff it. It was thick, solid white, jelly like, and warmed her finger. Again she was certain she could see and feel his large sperm cells moving on her finger, and she was in awe of this wondrous, thick fluid that put a ten pound black infant in her belly, that she would soon give birth to, and who would enter the world sharing her genes, in a supporting role, with those of her black master. The thought of this made her glow.

After he had his morning release she made him a big southern breakfast, of ham, eggs, grits, potatoes, pancakes, and juice, and served it to him in bed. When he was done she gave him a bath and massage. Then he either took a nap or watched sports on TV, while she cleaned his apartment, did his laundry, and grocery shopping. If he was in the mood, in the afternoon he often liked to take her out in public, on display, especially to a white suburban shopping mall. They, along with his driver and a body guard in tow, would walk through the white crowds, which parted for them like for Moses. Their body language and gestures conveyed to everyone around them that she had submitted everything to him. She wore ghetto outfits that left her huge pregnant belly bare, to remind all that she was willingly and enthusiastically carrying a black child. They enjoyed the expressions of the white middle class people who passed around them—awe, shock, fear, envy, respect, jealousy, desire, inadequacy...... Morgan interrupted her reverie. "And remember," he said, pointing to her big belly, "Old Ace never stops at one."

She smiled again. "That's fine. I'll have as many of his children as he wants. A man like that doesn't allow his women to use birth control and that's fine by me. I'm glad to be one of his women......he owns you too, just about as much as me, doesn't he?"

He walked over to her and felt her heavy breasts. "That's true he does......well it looks like you'll have a lot of milk for his baby. I think there is something really beautiful about a white woman nursing a black baby."

"Me too."

Morgan stroked her cheek. "If you need anything from me, just let me know. I need just one thing for the road baby. I cleared it with Ace." He sat down in the other folding chair, unzipped his pants, and took his penis out. Compared to that of her black lover's, it was miniscule. She smiled at this thought, and felt no ill will toward this crooked cop because it was he who brought her to her powerful black lover, and father of her child.

"Sure, why not. You're really like part of the family. I want you to be the baby's godfather." She took one more long drag on her cigarette, and stubbed it out, and then a long swallow from her malt liquor can, and then she was down on her knees, on a cushion, giving the cop an expert blowjob. She loved giving a man a blow job even more than he did receiving it. She liked the taste, look, and feel of a penis. She liked arousing the man, satisfying him, and then tasting and swallowing his life giving seed. She felt great power in doing this. Damn the cop thought, Ace really knows how to break them in!

12