All Comments on 'Young Wife Finds a Lover at Work Ch. 01'

by LovingWife69

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A true story huh. Poor husband, definitely deserves better. Hopefully he’s doing some cheating on the side as well

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

The fuck is wrong with you?

You love your husband and family but leave them to go cheat with a substandard cock. Then you decide to humiliate and insult your husband, the man you claim to love, by feeding him another mans cum.

Yeah, if that’s what you do to the man you love, then why do you treat your lover better by flirting with him, rubbing against him and fawning over him?

Fuck, if you treat the man you love like dogshit, what will you do to him if he angers you: kill his children and plant illegal porn on his computer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

stupid, you should have stayed with the grocery clerk for sex

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Yes, idiots are not dying out. This author proves it with his story.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Yes, idiots are not dying out. This author proves it with his story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

New title needed: How to plan and execute a divorce...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Idiot author...this is NOT a true story. Simply a creation of a demented mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A "loving wife" disrespects and humiliates the man she apparently loves. Sorry there is no "loving wife" here. Just another cheating bitch skank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Trolling shit story. LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh - I knew the porn police was going to roast your ass……lmfao!!! Personally I think it’s great to fuck a married girl, even better yet if you send her home with your child 👧 n her belly. Keep on writing, you’ll get better as time goes by.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pathetic - we would have never won any wars if men were as pathetic as the ones in LW 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing better than having a whore for a wife. Wish I was your co-worker. I’d give you a great lay, fill your mouth, pussy & ass with cum. All in one night. Love fucking a married women & sending her home full. Be even better if I could send you home with a baby to raise. Keep up with your adventure.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

If this wasn't already a one, it would get a one because of the "true" story crap. NOBODY believes you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do everyone a huge favor. DO NOT write a chapter 2. True story? The moment that was written I knew it was a lie. You're nothing more than another first timer with no imagination. What on earth made you think another disgusting cuck story was what people wanted to read? Had you checked you would have realized they're excoriated (that word means "not liked and torn apart" for an idiot like you). You wasted your time and ours posting this garbage. You make stupid look good. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so let's get this straight. Alex marries a guy who works hard to get ahead, makes a good living for her but has to work longer hours. She also says he is good in bed. Now she has a chance to have a great romantic evening with hubby but finds some clown and has a pathetic fuck in the back of a car with no remorse. Wants to go home and have the sex she should have been having all night with only her husband but he's asleep because it is the middle of the night. Now she says, she "has to do it again." What a wonderful wife! What man wouldn't want to be married to such a faithful, loving partner! Please have her bring home the next lover and have hubby catch them so he can show her just how "special" she is by kicking his ass and kicking her pathetic ass to the curb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start! I hope your future lovers get better. Ignore the haters, and please post more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well i liked it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So this is "true" huh? You are a happily married woman who "loves" her husband, your husband is a great lover you have 3 kids to look after. But wait you are also a cheating bitch skank. I hope all your friends and family know you are a skank? I pity your kids. I guess cuckboy will be a stay at home cuckboy and look after your kids while you go out and cheat and fuck around on your family. Your definition of being "Happily Married" is seriously flawed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Husband must death this whore.

You know this whore. You can day her: she is a bad mother. Nobody need her whore life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

True story yeah right another bog standard pointless story that should never even been thought about. The loving wife category readers are getting very very board of these so called “true” stories. They say that this is a “true “ story and yet you go to last “true “story put in the loving wife category you will notice that they are nearly all the same just little things changed that is it . So when someone decides to write a so called true story it will always made up someone with come along read a few stories then take bits out of one story bits out of another then bits out another again then when you put them all together you have got another so called true story. But you look closely you will see bits from someone else’s story then you will see another person’s story etc . So if you’re going to go on this so called “true “story go play somewhere else the loving wife category is more for hardcore writers who like to write BTB ( Burn The Bitch/bastard) just in case you don’t understand look just at there likes you will soon understand what I’m saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awful story. Even the cheating and the sex are substandard. She has a good marriage, healthy kids, and a loving husband but wants even more and cheats because she can. In return for her husband's love and affection, she's planning to feed him creampies and give him sloppy seconds. Even as fodder for masturbation, the story is useless. Like I said, " JUST AWFUL!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hit a little too close to home Whackdoodle? Was it the cheating wife part? No, we all know it was the semi flaccid three inch dick. That’s something you definitely could relate to, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think that this might be my least favorite story in a long time, I wish this author would stop sharing his shit,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So the only one that seemed to enjoy your story is some pervert that thinks it hot to knock up married women. What does that tell you??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

that is not 'in shape' dude. 5'2", 120, with a bubble butt? No. That's a fat-assed soccer mom skank right there. Being married to a complete idiot, why should we care about him, or her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Want to make your "true stories" even more believable? You should think about hiding their 'real' names. Perhaps use just initials, like S and C, for slut and cuck, to keep their identities totally SECRET. Oooh, that would be really exciting. Not.

Midnight53Midnight53almost 2 years ago

Honestly… l was about to throw up…

A wife with a Narcissistic personality disorder have never been my favorite…!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

This work is a true story. Nope it isn't

Nice new name...same shit story and your writing we HAVE seen before, it wasnt good then, it wasnt good now.

But Im sure after sucking Odoreater off you got his OK to post this really fucking bad "real" story.

Seem the cum guzzling gay male readers are still getting their husbands panties in a wad when normal people find this shit idiotic. Thats expected of fragile ,mentally ill Cuckservatives. Shoot the messenger and thereby avoiding a reality that seems to upset them. Sounds about right huh pee pee puffers? Now dont get mad and let all that jizz drip out, your bf/husband prefers you finish the job. *burp*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter(s)

More, please!

Welcome, LovingWife69, and thanks for sharing your married horniness with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Young wife gets a divorce

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

This cheating bitch is not a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hmmm Unlike the many women haters that blast the wife in every one of these stories, I find many of the cheating wife stories interesting depending on how the event came to be and how it played out. Of course being a well written tale can make or break the story as well. Sadly this tale doesn't make the grade either way. If the wife was going to step out on the husband at least you would think it would be with an interesting or hunky man. Why would she pick a geeky dorky guy with little to no personality to give herself to....it sounds like a chore or really like utter desperation. Of course stories where the other man always has a 10 inch weapon for the girls get very old and dull but I can't imagine a wife, who has her mind made up that she deserves a cheating session would zero in on such a zero as her choice in the last hookup. True or not it sounded like it wasn't worth the time or gas to get it done and left much to be desired in the writing/telling aspect as well.

Rw43Rw43almost 2 years ago

Unlike most readers, I believe most of this story to be an accurate representation of actual events. The writer is so preoccupied with her self-importance that she fails to look in the mirror at what a reprehensible human being she is.

<>

I don't find this to be unusual. I think it has to do with differing maturity levels; if one spouse sacrifices too much, the other will presume (as this wife did) that her future cheating is really his fault because he forgave her the first time. Early In my own marriage I took advantage of my wife's absolute commitment but not to the same degree as this woman. I was extremely lucky that someone got ahold of me and compelled me to begin sacrificing for my family.

<>

And yes, she is basically vandalizing her marriage relationship because she disrespects it. The saddest part here is not the inevitable divorce; it's the probability that she will get the kids.

<>

This is easily the skankiest, least self-respecting wife I've ever found on Literotica, and that says a lot.

<>

Honey, when your presumed self-importance is replaced by deserved self-loathing, you'll end up on suicide watch. Get help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love to read about more of your "adventures."

dickthestick2011dickthestick2011almost 2 years ago

Part 2 please. Feed your hubby a sloppy sticky creampie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, I am shocked by the amount of nasty comments. I have sent you an email

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Interesting take on her thoughts

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

I think this was written to provoke the readership, no one can be this evil can they?. I mean why do the extramarital sex if it isnt hot and satisfying, esp when you have a stud at home? And you really want us to believe a young healthy couple cant find time for a couple of quickies a week that take the edge off? This is fiction that is meant to inflame the reader.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

So she cheated with a loser and didn't get off. Boo fuckin hoo.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

More realistic that 99.999% of the accounts on this site. Decent, well-structured writing. 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BTB with a flamethrower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A real cunt!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"This story contains loving wife themes, so if that bothers you, read no further." - There are many "loving wife themes," so I don't know what you're warning us of?

\

"being stuck at work in a grocery store for 4-6 hours with nothing to do but flirt" - Where is this grocery store where you have "nothing to do" for 4-6 hours? Most grocery store workers always seem pretty busy to me.

\

"I wasn't looking for a husband, just a good fuck." - Too bad you didn't get one!

\

Her husband spends so many hours at work or school, so she blows of a rare free evening?

\

An average penis is 5-6 inches, that's not "small," unless you define small as not large.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

@sbrooks, I can't see why you would nitpick about things you have nothing to do with or can't change. You are like a vinyl recording with a scratch that just can't move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a (now ex) husband who was cheated on, I found your story erotic. But as a reader, I was frequently distracted by thoughts of, "This story badly needs an editor".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sure reviewing our resident, nitpicking critic's work for miniscule factual errors, weak plot devices, typographical errors or inane utterances by wholly fictional characters would be great fun. It's like he's looking for The Atlantic Monthly, The New Yorker, Granta or all those other toney rags. Nothing like being the big ol' critic on a free erotica site. Man, that's cash!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This cunt needs a bullet right between her evil eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Frustrated 20-something guy, living in Mom's basement, decides to LARP as a 20-something wife with a nerdy guy. If you want to know what the author looks like, ignore the sexy babe in the profile pic and pay attention to the description of the nerdy virgin guy with the 4 inch dick: That's our author, folks! Really, really bad. Try the Trans genre; it's where your headed, sport.

1NaughtyMaleNurse1NaughtyMaleNursealmost 2 years ago

I’m a new author, and I write for my own enjoyment, and figured sharing would help others. Don’t let comments drag you down. People just love to berate authors in the “Loving Wives” section about how cheating or cuckolding is not supposed to be there. Yes the section is full of it. I enjoyed your true story. Thank you for sharing, and keep up the good work. I look forward to reading on, and hope you find time to tell us more about non-fiction, and fiction.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

@TraLaLa Re: "@sbrooks, I can't see why you would nitpick about things you have nothing to do with or can't change. You are like a vinyl recording with a scratch that just can't move on." - Captain Oblivious, I could say the same thing about you. I'm not going to change, yet you keep carping about my comments. You know the old saying, "Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result."

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

This skank doesn't deserve a good man.

/

I hate cuck stories.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Decent, f not well tread, story arc. We really don't get much insight into the cheating wife other than "she's gotta have it"? 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the cum stuff. Cant wait to hear how you feed it to hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yuck! fucking dirtball!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Can't wait to read part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a loser of a guy. She would have been better off with a dildo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovingWife69@LovingWife69
I am a 28 year old happily married wife, and mother of three. I am 5 foot 2, i weigh 120 lbs, i am active fit, and my best assets are my perky full 34b tits, and my big firm, round ass. My married sex life is fantastic, and as a lover my husband has no shortcomings. However, ...