All Comments on 'Young Wolves Ch. 05'

by sirreadsalot10

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ok

i say fair play to sarah, cameron is shagging anything with a pulse why shouldn't she get some!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more pls

love this story more pls its great,keep up the good writing

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035almost 14 years ago
Ok chapter but...

This chapter just seamed a little to different. To much happened and some of it seamed off the wall. Tylers mom? This seamed just a little to much like Siflers mom from american pie. Sarah running off to get fucked by a loser bastard that was nice until now? And then Tyler runs and turns Camerons Sister? I hope there is thought behind Tylers move because she is just another female that will turn on him when she gets fucked by another alpha.

I still like the story line but this is my least favorite chapter. It kind of moved away from the people I liked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I am loving this story it's great! fast paced, sex filled and INTERESTING. The plot thickens and I can't wait for the next chapter. I was a bit surprised at the Mom being in Tylers pack as I hadn't thought it possible since she's mated. Other werewolf stories are a bit different. How've You've put an interesting twist on werewolves and pack dynamics. I like it though. It's always great to read something unique. Keep up the great work!

Happy writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Damn

Very good job. Keep them coming

TakethehandofdeathTakethehandofdeathalmost 14 years ago
LOVE IT

Fucking A this is getting better and better. not only are you adding in that tyler took his sister but that now he has to fuck her in order to free her...thats fucking great. I mean the whole thing with lycans is that they do mate with their family. the thing with sarah i loved because the irony in that she thought that cameron used her just for sex..and then she gets used by the person shes trying to talk to...brilliant. just keep up the great work. make them longer too.

Cursed_Lycan_Under_A_Black_Moon

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
hmmmm

cameron is one confused guy. i feel for sarah. i just have one question though, if all it took for an alpha is to have intercourse with the female, then what is gonna happen here is pure intercourse with the female. isn't that a bit shallow?? and what would it take for the male to turn side? isn't it to lose in a fight? well pardon my ignorance but i want more depth in this story. :) though this will not keep me from reading :) continue....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

don't let camerone end up with sarah. he keeps screwing around on her even though he loves her and i know why but it drives me crazy. i say let him end up with jen if he keeps on screwing other woman. he should have one mate. but i still keep coming back for more!!!! its a great story.

reverendaholicreverendaholicalmost 14 years ago
Hot sex

The sex scenes are hot but the story is progressing a little slow. One other thought is maybe Cameron should think of recruiting a few guys of his own, but having an all girl pack is his perogative. As for Sarah, she is quite compulsive and probably feels like shit, but how many people can say they never got drunk and did something they regret?

spearman1spearman1almost 14 years ago
WHOA!!!!

Now thats what I call a well written chapter!! Awe to the Some!!!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
I think the move to include all this hot sex is fine but....

slow down the introduction of it into the story. We got some wolf fighting to develop and if you have Camerone's dick any more articulated Tyler'll re"turn" half his pack before ol'Cam gets his knobby uncorked! What a great story though. Hope you can continue to dance away from cliche. How you depict Tyler's Dad will say a lot.Good for you for the appreciation this fine tale is garnering.....

sandman0312sandman0312almost 14 years ago
not what i expected

I thought Tyler might go after Sarah but not Cam's sister. I think I would probably want to kill Tyler instead of having to have sex with my sister. Yuck! I really don't think Sarah is any worse than Cam for going to someone else, it's not like Cam hasn't been with most of the women in the story exept his mom and sister yet. Love can make you do stupid things, especially when you are young and heart broken. I think it may make Sarah more understanding when she finds out the truth since she hasn't been an angel either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It's wonderful

The story is great, you have a wonderful writing talent that not many people have. I enjoy hearing about the wolves and would love it if you would have put more detail into the wolves. Great job and keep up the good work.. :)

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Getting better

With every chapter. This one was a doozy! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is the second time im reading this story and i love it i cant wait to see if you take it further.

KfrankeKfrankeover 10 years ago
love the story...

But the editing really needs some work!

chifighterchifighterover 10 years ago
now it get good

did not see that coming now I want more

parker3522parker3522over 10 years ago
Extremely Hot! Well done!!

The sex scence between Sarah and Rick is very hot. Rick fucking her hard with his big cock. Her there for revenge sex, but then realizing it's not sex with someone she cares about. A lesson there. All sex can be good sex, but the better sex is with someone that you care for, someone that cares for you.

trikietrikieover 10 years ago
alpha female?

Tylers mum is eh?

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Nothing better than a hot milf!!

However it seems strange for him to do these kind of things with the thought of his twin possibly being tortured and raped....

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXalmost 9 years ago
teens (shakes head)

dude doesnt think far ahead. what if his sis' comes back a broken slave ? then what?... he is busy focused on the present so much that when pussy whiffs in front of his eyes he goes ODD.

skyink93skyink93over 8 years ago
Goddammit

Have him smell that that cheating skank had sex with another so he can leave her behind.

VorstenVorstenabout 6 years ago
Yup, hate mail about sarah

this is hate mail about sarah. You called it right. Hated it.

But the end is so good I forgive you

Gambit275Gambit275over 1 year ago

gross man, don't stick it where her son stuck it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous