All Comments on 'Young Wolves Ch. 06'

by sirreadsalot10

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
demonmangademonmangaalmost 14 years ago
SOO GOOD, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!

Your story is the first Non - Human I've ever read this long (I've only read to short ones before). I've always enjoyed a werewolf tale better than a vampires. But please don't take this tale to long to finish before it gets boring. If it does get a little long make sure to put it down on the screen while it's still fresh in your mind.

"Sirreadsalot10. " Keep rocking you rock big time that if this could be made into a movie by a good director, it would cause a lot of attention - all high.

You just got yourself a fan all the way from Nigeria. Don't disappoint!

GnaarlGnaarlalmost 14 years ago
Kicking it into High Gear

I have to agree with the first comment entirely (other than I am in Florida). I have yet (up until your story), to find a continious story I wished to read. You have taken it beyond what I normally have read in Literotica before. Being a big fan of movies, with the first several stories in Young Wolves, I envisioned a Megan Fox type as Jennifer (probably because of 'Jennifer's Body'). With bits of a couple of werewolf movies thrown in (most noteably Blood and Chocolate and New Moon). Now it seems vampires as well.

Besides all of the 'monster' elements, there is basically a good story as backbone. Without that, this would be nothing but trash. Please continue, as I (and I am sure others) are waiting with the pleasure that a good story brings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Urgh. Sudden disappointment.

I was really enjoying this, interested to see where it goes, up until the last page. And then you went all special little snowflake on us. Why oh why does every protagonist have to be a chosen one, or be unique in some way, or have the vampire blood react differently to them in particular, or, or...

The Alpha of Alphas? Man I hate prophecies.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still read and enjoy it, I just wanted to rant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
not bad

i'm loving this story line and have totally been pulled into reading it. i like some of the plot development (not sure about the prophecy bit but its a cute touch), but would like to see it balanced with action in each chapter. i love the main character's ability to lead and command. as alpha of alphas perhaps he can incorporate tyler into his pack and help/force him to improve his ways.

-keep it up

dreamdrakadreamdrakaalmost 14 years ago
Keep up the good work

I think the length of the story is good. I personally dislike reading 1page stories. Don't stop writing =)

spearman1spearman1almost 14 years ago
Holy Moley!!

This was fantabulous!!! jimminy crickets this was a great chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

Your story is amazing! I can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I really have enjoyed this story and I am definitely looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
keep it coming

great story screw word count so far i thing the story reads perfix

MaHarrisMaHarrisalmost 14 years ago
I'm enjoying this story

looking forward to next chapter

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Sharon's gonna have a whole lotta....

....daughters in law baby! Post 3 at once will ya? I'm NOT kidding!

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

will be waiting for the next ones to appear

back to my own pack of wolves now :)

reverendaholicreverendaholicalmost 14 years ago
Chapter length.

As one author to another I have worried about the same. Usually fans complain about length, but you are the writer and know when a good place to stop is. In the next chapter of Connor Thomas I asked my fans if they want quick and short or long and slow? Because as every writer knows the muse is not always on your doorstep.I think this chapter was good and I see now how you said Roderin and Tyler's plans were similar. Looking forward to see where you take this.

SalithSalithalmost 14 years ago

Never worry about length. Just worry about quality and story. Everything else will just fall in to place :)

Keep up this excellent series to a good conclusion :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
this chapter was great

dude

this chapter was great. the last one had too much sex n killed the story. this ones really good. go at a good pace n incldue sex as needed. dont just have sex only

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
???

When the hell are you going to make this into a full blown book. Kind Sir, this is fucking awesome. Keep up the good work.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnalmost 14 years ago
Great update

Thanks for the new chapter. I really enjoyed the scene with Allen and Trish. It was very sweet.

I'm glad Cameron's mom is taking it well. I'm interested to see how Cameron's sister is going to adjust and handle of this, considering what was implied in this chapter. I hope she'll be OK. But honestly I'm looking forward to a scene with her too.

sandman0312sandman0312almost 14 years ago
badass!!!

Now I know Cam can kick Tylers ass if he is the chosen one. Maybe he can bring desruction to Tyler and salvation to his pack at the same time LOL. Gotta love it when the good guy kicks the snot out of the baddies. Looks like we might get some vampire action later too. Sweet!!!

DormDadDormDadalmost 14 years ago
one of the few...

This story is one of the few that I have read more than once. While I love to read; too many are out there to take that kind of time. Yours deserves it. 5 stars are not enough! 22 stars planets too.

shortydeeshortydeeover 13 years ago
Just Started Reading

I just atarted reading your work this is a very good story, it does not matter to me about how long the chapters are, I am just enjoying the story. Please Keep-up the good work. I will be looking forward to more stories and more fun reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
DAMN! this is an awesome read!

i will say it again.. DAMN! this is an AWESOME read. It would be a VERY VERY good story even without the sex, but with it.. it is truly GREAT.

PLEASE keep on writing..

and, oh yeah when is the next chapter of OUTLANDER coming?

i'm waiting, but patience is NOT one of my strong suits!

Thank you for your work, it is truly a pleasure to read!

RaVVen71

polgaranightpolgaranightover 12 years ago
Holy Doodle!!!!!!

Never question yourself with your writing abilities, I have read and reread your stories and they are out of this world. I have many many many favs and you are one of the top five on my list....

Keep writing and have fun with it, that is what had made you one of the best.

Thank you

GenkasaiGenkasaiover 11 years ago
so heres the twist.

You now have my full attention. How are you going to play this. haha

IsoarianIsoarianabout 11 years ago
Loving it

I am loving this story line, can't wait to read more but unfortunately unlike werewolves I need more sleep than they do ^_^ lol.

Momma_WolfMomma_Wolfalmost 11 years ago
love the story

...lol i just got goose bumps from the end of this one....anticipation i guess

trikietrikieover 10 years ago
great

just gets better and better

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
like it!

love the stories like these where no nobodies become the greatest

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

This story is actually really good, like even removing the sex side this story is really good. Probably the best wolf story I've read (not just adult)

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loving the story.

The plot thickens!

Interestingly the story doesn't mention Cameron asking if there was another way to free Camille.

Gambit275Gambit275over 1 year ago

love the last part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous