All Comments on 'Young Wolves Ch. 10'

by sirreadsalot10

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
JazCullenJazCullenalmost 14 years ago
Fabulous!

Totally loved this chapter. Thought the end part with Cameron in the void was amazing.

So can't wait for Tyler to get his just desserts after what he did to John and Camille but loved how John handled that situation. He really is one of the good guys despite being a part of Tyler's pack.

I'm going to be sad to see this story end because it's been a true delight from start to finish :-)

Daylight74Daylight74almost 14 years ago
the calm before the storm

another great chapter liked the pace of this one and the set up for the last chapter is building nicely i can't wait for the showdown

please dont worry about giving us another chapter it just extends the fun

and thanks for your time and effort

zouzounizouzounialmost 14 years ago
CAN NOT WAIT

Such a really good job with this one. Some inspired writing with the voice of his inner self. Well done. You have set up the finale increadibly well. I too am going to be sad when it's over. Oh well that just means you'll have to write more, and more, and more, and more .....

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonalmost 14 years ago
OMG

That was figging awesome!!!

GnaarlGnaarlalmost 14 years ago
You did it again...

Once more, I (along with everyone else it seems) applaud your writing skills. I am both looking forward to the last chapter, and wishing for many more. Or perhaps other stories along the same lines. Either way, I will be looking for new stories from you often.

Many thanks for the pleasure your story has brought so far.

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsalmost 14 years ago
Welcome Back

<p>Glad to see Tyler still isn't managing to keep it up. <br/>

Thanks for this interlude before the battle. I look forward to the end of this story and the start of the stories of Cameron's destiny with Sarah and the pack at his side.</p>

<p>-- <br/>

-ShadowedDreams</p>

demonmangademonmangaalmost 14 years ago
KUDOS to you from your Nigerian Fan

To make a story this long is easy, but to be rated as a HOT rank is not.

Every good, long stories must come to an end. Make it too long and it can loose interest to the readers. You've done well with this.

I'm now wondering what will happen at the fight like will it actually happen or will Tyler accept defeat and disappear before his father shows up. Then there's the possibility of the whole pack to be already in trouble for just existing without permission.

Anyway good endings are peacefully remembered and sad endings hurt on the inside. Keep up the good work sirreadsalot10

sandman0312sandman0312almost 14 years ago
sweet

That was a really awesome way to deal with Tylers frustration without causing too much phycological damage to Camille. Man you have blown me away with the creative writing in this story. It is very original and well thought out. I'm really looking forward to the end and what surprises it has in store. I hope you continue to write more about these characters and the fallout of the events taking place in this story. There are endless directions for story paths from this point forward dealing with the other weres and vampires. I'm sure there will be other attempts by the vampires to shift the balance of power in their favor. We are all lucky to have been able to read your story, it was truly good.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnalmost 14 years ago
Awesome!

Great chapter. It was worth the wait. I'm looking forward to seeing how things get resolved.

The scene with Camille and John was great, though I do feel bad for Mike. Still looking forward to seeing how you handle Cameron and Camille. I'm glad things with Sarah and Cameron are alright now and Cameron forgave her. All that was really sweet.

Please update soon!

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

awesome writing :) and i can't wait to see how good Tyler will get his butt kicked( if not i'll send a few Whelans over from my pack *grins*)

don't keep us waiting too long.

reverendaholicreverendaholicalmost 14 years ago
Interesting.

At first I was confused where the vampire fit in but then, you knew Tyler had to do something. I think third person writing is great, gives you more characters to work with. Sadly I am stuck in first person mode. As far as the scene with John and Camille..makes you wonder if mores going on there. What if Mike shows up and she doesn't want him? Keep up the good work.

DormDadDormDadalmost 14 years ago
5 of 5

This story had all of the elements I like. Hero; a villian with unwilling accomplice. I appreciate the hard work you do to give these stories to us. Thank you to your editors too.

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needlealmost 14 years ago
OMG!!!

This was a fantastic chapter! I am very drawn to the tender, compassionate interaction between Camille and John. He could have taken advantage and his reaction and care for her feelings was so wonderfully written.

There was so much going on in here that my attention was held from the first written word all the way through the fantastic ending.

I think another chapter was an excellent idea, mostly because it means we get more!

Well done!

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Awesome.

This is brilliant. I still hate that scrag Sarah, And this Tyler prick really needs to be put in his place. Jeeez, will you listen to me? LOL Great story.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
There can only be one highlander!!!!

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous