All Comments on 'Your 10 to My 5'

by Just_John1

Sort by:
  • 244 Comments (Page 2)
tompo296tompo296over 3 years ago

Excellent story, I really felt for John, his wife really got lost in her job and some entitlement seemed to be in her mind. 'Pumper' Brett should have been more really screwed rather than just 'let go'.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 3 years ago
Great Story 5*****

I think the "Why" John was looking for is something that has been building for a long time in that marriage that neither of them saw coming. John was insecure in himself except for his business dealings and he devoted all of his spare time to work and his play (fishing, sailing, etc) and wanted Maggies to stay home and be satisfied with the money he was bringing home. John wanted the undivided devotion from Maggie but, he didn't spend a lot of time with her. Maggie shouldn't have let that worm "Pumper" into her life but, she was seduced by a snake and she fell for it. Good story but I think upon reflection Maggie could have given John his answer not that he would or should have changed his mind about the divorce.

digger907digger907over 3 years ago

told how the result should be dealing with cheating spouses male or female

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You can’t control what someone does to you, only your reaction...

This was a great story! I found it very entertaining. After he got over his initial shock by hitting the guy, he really took the high road. Very interesting that even at the end, his ex could not comprehend the gravity of her actions. This really was not about punishing her, it was about taking care of himself, and doing what was right. The say living well, is the best revenge. This proves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good with real reactions. Glad he caught them . This goes on often and the cheatin doesn’t found out . Many bosses or supervisors are fucking coworkers married or not. Work travel is a huge opportunity to go undetected and business meetings/ dinners or the spouse travels for work etc. she obviously had a lot of arrogance first to do it , then in her house in their bed . After being caught it was the only one time didn’t mean anything story . That one time if was only one creates the 30 years together in question with no way to prove you haven’t been doing it all along and maybe with multiple men . You can deny but not prove any more because of one action that was caught. As a man he stood by what he believed in and said he would do . His only problem is he thinks he’s not good enough. I’m sure she was sorry but Sc he must now live we other then consequences of her actions. It’s not only them but the kids and grandchildren, friends , extended family etc all suffer from the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a true btb

But the effect is the same. Very very good story. But I wanted to know if he married Sarah? And what about Hermosa and his Hispanic friends? Needs a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I've only read 3 "pages" out of the 7,....

.... Just couldn't wait to say "Just_John" is just a really good writer!!

Gotta get back to the story,....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An entertaining story!

A good entertaining story made better by the travel and boating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OUTSTANDING FOR A FIRST EFFORT.........

Sure, it got repetitive in a couple of spots but you left the wheelhouse of fans of integrity. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OK - Finished.

Good stuff!

Two suggestions:

1. Some sort of symbolic indicator that the narration was switching between history and current time would've been helpful. There were a couple of comments, but each shift caused a brief, "Huh?..What..?!" before getting back in synch.

2. Dang! This was soooooooo similar to a story I just read in LW some weeks ago!!! Was this a refit?

Quality work. I have it 5*.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

What we have here is an author with many stories in other genres who finally decided to drop one in LW, and it is amazing. Just a great story about a man of conviction who will not be cheated on. It meant nothing to Maggie, but everything to John and that cost her her marriage. John seemed to be a good man and he wasn't coming back from this. Pumpin was lucky to only lose a few teeth and a job for his actions. Wish I could've given you *5 more points for not having John cry, or throw up as he rushed from the room. His reaction have the story a fast start that led to a great end. Welcome to LW, and come back again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The First but Not the Last

One of the best stories I've read and now I have many more to read over the next several weeks. It may all be fiction but the feel of reality was certainly strong.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

Taught = instructed

Taut = tight (tummies & ropes)

A latino female = Latina

a qui / aqui

Story was good. Sweetie could not be a 10 and that clueless!

After being asked ‘Why?’ four times, then told he would not talk

to her until she explained ‘Why’ another 17 times, and she keeps on

apologizing and still not answering!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyable reading

I Enjoyed reading your story, Thank you

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
You did ask for constructive criticism!

My main problem was that this was all boilerplate: man catches wife in adultery, man immediately decides it's over, man beats up the boyfriend, man has a business he keeps wife from getting, man sails away, man meets beautiful, younger woman, man keeps most of his money, &c, &c, &c.

Kids blame dad, then are all on his side when the truth is discovered. How many children really take sides so completely?

John punches Pumper thrice, strongly enough to cause major damage, knock him out, and bust his teeth, yet John is simply not a fighter. He was unwilling, from the very beginning, to fight for Maggie, yet a 10 was willing to throw herself at a 5. John has no self-confidence, yet manages to screw it up enough to take off on a boat.

I had problems with the multiple references to Maggie fucking Pumper in "his bed." I can see how some men would think that was the worst insult, but John obsesses over it; one mention was enough, twice hammered it home; multiple times was overkill.

I didn't see the perspective changes to Maggie as adding to the story. That's a problem with first person writing: when you want to add something the main character doesn't know or experience, the writer is at a loss, unless he switches perspective.

The story was technically well written, but broke no new ground. There were no surprises in this.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
phill1c wrote:

"And, c'mon, nobody in their right minds sleeps in someone else's bed. Not conducive to health. So, not even that was realistic."

Uhhh, maybe a couple of us have, and have gotten away with it . . . .

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
mattenw wrote:

"What stupid law allows a complete stranger in the house of the owner to fuck his wife without being held accountable for it? Only the laws of a country in which a D.Trump can become president!"

What is it that you are saying, that someone who fucks a married woman, in her own home, with her consent, should be thrown in jail? Perhaps hanged, drawn and quartered?

This does, however, bring up another pet peeve of mine. There are dozens and dozens of recent stories mentioning alienation of affection lawsuits, as if those things are part of modern day jurisprudence. IIRC, only six states still allow them at all, and even in those, they are very rarely pursued, much less won.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Anony asked:

"It never means anything. If it's that meaningless then why do it?"

Because sex is fun!

One continual complaint by commenters is that the wife just never thinks things through, just never considers the consequences. Well, that's usually true: infatuation, horniness, lust, all of these things are of the moment, a compulsion that pushes the sex drive.

Human beings have tried to tame sex, primarily because men want to be certain that their children are really THEIR children; that's been with us for as long as we have recorded history.

But sex refuses to be tamed, because it is a natural instinct. The heart wants what the heart wants is the expression, but, in reality, it's the dick wants what the dick wants or the pussy wants what the pussy wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow.

One of my favorite LW stories. Thanks for sharing your skillful work with us. I'll be reading your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Only made it to the end of page 2. A study in mediocrity.

Don't blame me for your characters' words and actions.

He discovers his wife is a cheating slut, and after beating the asshole he runs off and gets drunk? The guy is already starting to look like a loser.

Then the whole issue about his future wife being out of his league. Is this supposed to be a story about a real man? Real men don't compete with other men, they compete only with themselves, to be the best that they can be. And real women don't look for the alpha male. Because they are real women they look for the right man. Real women are not swayed by wealth or status or other external measures. They want strength and virtue and character. So that whole introductory subplot about him not being good enough for her? Totally undermines the integrity of both characters. And we already know that stupid people who lack strength and character live fucked up lives.

Then you had to try to create phony drama by having the sons immediately ask their father what HE did wrong? And he continues the scam by becoming nobly silent and reticent, even after the whore has already started accusing Him of fucking around? He can beat the shit out of some asshole fucking his wife, but he is too noble and reserved to tell his sons that they should ask their mother what she was doing when their father came home early from his trip and walked into the master bedroom. Adultery betrays the entire family, not just including, but especially the children. Only a person who has never been married with children doesn't understand that.

So by the bottom of page two we already know that she's shallow and stupid, but mostly unethical and immoral. And we know that he lacks self confidence and maturity. So you want me to read 5 more pages describing the slow tedious disintegration of a weak marriage? That's about as entertaining as watching a euthanized pet fall asleep then slowly and steadily stop breathing, then stop living. Sorry, but I've got more important things to do.

But I will do this. I'll finish reading once I get really bored and need something to pass the time, only then will I rate your finished story. But you need to know how the introduction to your story and your characters colors the remainder of the work, regardless of the length or later improvement.

Still, thanks for the effort.

guyk1963guyk1963over 3 years ago

A fine story, indeed. Well founded, and well executed.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 3 years ago

I set this aside for a few days until I had an open window to read it without interruption. You warned that it was long, but the quick rat-a-tat pacing moved the story so well that it was done before I knew it. Very engaging writing style. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for sharing your story.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Based on score I settled in to enjoy an LW story, even if not btb.

Then it had to switch to different POV, and this to the cheater no less. What a waste of a promising yarn. If you need more than one person then write in 3rd person for the whole story.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago
This was a bit of a mess.

But it was a pretty damned good mess!

Full marks brodey!

OnethirdOnethirdover 3 years ago
Broken record

A good story. My only complaint (and who am I to complain? I appreciate the writing) is that Maggie sounded like a parrot, saying “It meant nothing to me” over and over even after being told to cut it out. She needed a script rewrite. Otherwise I enjoyed the story. I love the Caribbean and the sailing aspect of the story resonated with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Full marks

Very good job!

Now for a public service message.

Attention Authors! Never ever write anything like this:

"you will serve time for whatever your future offence deserves but you will also be sentenced to a term for this offence, most likely 5 to 10 years."

In no jurisdiction does an assault carry a sentence remotely like that unless it's with a deadly weapon or otherwise aggravated. The theoretical sentences in this case are measured in term of months, not years. Even in a hard jurisdiction like Texas, simple assault is a misdemeanor. Moreover, if you assault someone 65 or over, it's still only a class C misdemeanor with a maximum sentence of one year. A defendant like this would almost certainly serve no time (at least the story is right on that). A court is NOT going to take up scarce jail space by putting someone who punched a guy fucking his wife in jail.

Btw, it's "offense". not "offence"

klrsnklrsnover 3 years ago

Great story but you left a loose end and her name is Hermosa!

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
Good Story

Anonymous on 09/24/20 is correct. That is the only thing that was a little shaky. Good story. 5*

ragnarok1ragnarok1over 3 years ago
Good work

I didn't think it was too long. You did a good job with John's emotions. I however didn't get much of hers. And we still don't know why she did it. Women, who can understand them, not me for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A very good Yarn! Thanks for sharing!!!

This is a BTB story even if you don’t think so. He doesn’t go all nuclear but he does get his revenge. Karma is a bitch as they say but when she steps in things will go better for the wounded party like John and the bitch does get what’s coming to her! He meets a woman that he can trust and fall in love again. And poor Maggie – just shows what can happen if you’re stupid! … Thing go better and that precisely is what happens to John. You tied it all together in the end in a very NICE bundle. And… they lived happy ever after. A very good tale – thanks for writing and sharing! Loved it VERY MUCH!!!!!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Really?

What I didn´t like about this story was that it never was about John and Maggie. It was more about his sailing and the people he met along the way. Her boss spent the night with Maggie. Where was his wife? Why didn´t Maggie answer John´s call that night? Theres a lot of questions left unanswered. And why bring people in if they´re not going to figure into the story? Hermosa, Juan? Ben and his wife? and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cheating sucks.

Maggie is dirt. Lower than dirt. It's a story that never creates winners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I hope that John has a Great Life now ... Maggie I could care less about . I would have kicked Jimmy to the curb for taking Sides .. My Daughter took her Mother's side in court .. I paid a Lot But The Daughter and the wife had to take the Wife's Maiden name .. I No Longer have anything to do with either One . My Daughter wanted Me to walk with Her when She got Married .. I told her I was busy that day . And Yes I do hold a Grudge ..

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 3 years ago
Just wonderful!!!

Great story, really enjoyed. Looking forward to your next effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another cheater and it was only sex. I did enjoy overall.

Maggie said she would stop her boss, no more said

She kept working for him.

Only sex only once!

But in marriage bed.

That alone total disrespect!!!

jtwheels

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 3 years ago
Good story well written excellent character development!

Good story, well written, excellent character development.

The ending may have been a little abrupt but it tied the story up!

Please do continue writing and I will keep reading!

Yes I gave it 5 stars

KoxokKoxokover 3 years ago

Great story, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Why do they always want to be friends? Seriously, why be friends with someone you can’t trust.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Great story. He gave her plenty of warning when they first met but maybe after 30 years she let it slip her mind. I hate to see the unforgiving mind set of John - with some gray area in there they could have gotten back together. He and Maggie made a great couple and I hate to see them split up. However I hope Sandy can live up to John's standards.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Good story, but the ending was too abrupt. You jumped ahead several years with no explanations or summaries.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Good story, I especially like the nickname "pumper" LOL. I guess his run for office didn't happen.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 3 years ago
Completely agree with “whateverittakes”

A masochistic hero in many ways. 30 years, one mistake and call in a nuclear strike? Seems extreme. Not a big fan of unmitigated BTB.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Boomerbill1 day ago wrote

A masochistic hero in many ways. 30 years, one mistake and call in a nuclear strike? Seems extreme. Not a big fan of unmitigated BTB.

.

Well, Bill - most men don't stand by and do nothing while their wife fucks other men, but as you seem willing to do so, by all means let us know where you live and what time your wife spreads her thighs each night

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 3 years ago

Welcome to Loving Wives, I think this first effort was very well written. I understand John not taking her back. This was not the first time and she was the one that had broken the trust both times. And, she had sex a second time with the man. Nope, she was not deserving of another chance. Sorry.

secret_passion_1949secret_passion_1949over 3 years ago
Motivation and Inspiration

Your story has motivated and inspired me to reflect on my own painful experience with being on the wrong end of a cheating wife. Even though it over 40.years ago, and my life has been wonderful since, your story brought long dormant feelings rushing back.

amygdalaamygdalaover 3 years ago

If he was following the 10 to 5 rule, then would not Hermosa be a better fit than Sarah?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Second time through and still a great story though Maggie didn't really make a lot of sense.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Santa is looking for Maggie

He needs a new ho ho ho

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

When I first started reading this story I thought that 7 pages seemed a little excessive. As I continued reading, I became more absorbed with the unfolding of events and was disappointed that it ended. You did a great job, and this will go into my favorites stash. 5 STARS QuietCritic AKA CC

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 3 years ago
Part 2

You should make a follow up to this story just so you can title it 9 to 5 haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice job!

I agree with your foreword, it's not BTB (and certainly not nuclear BTB, as Boomerbill seemed to think). More like DTB (Dump). The MC was a man of strong principles, and he stuck to them throughout, demonstrating character that I can respect.

This story is an outstanding first attempt for the LW category. This was my first read of any of your offerings, and it certainly didn't feel too long, as your foreword also stated.

I usually prefer the LW category, but I'll check out some of your other stories, too. I hope they reflect the same high standard as this one.

Thanks! I enjoyed it ... and keep them coming!

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityover 3 years ago
Excellent

Very, very good.

EgregiousEgregiousover 3 years ago

Yeah well done. 5.

BOOMER1948BOOMER1948about 3 years ago

Good story. Good read. Would have liked a little more development of John and Sarah’s relationship. Maybe a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She did wrong but John had no self esteem. He set the marriage up to fail by always telling his wife that he wasn't good enough for her. He asked for it. Sorry but that's the truth. I am not saying she was right but after 30 years of that BS, they should have reconciled. Starsong1977. Sorry girls, you have no way to harassed me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The desription of the second run Maggie did with Pumper is short but so true

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Excellent 5 star story! Thank you, Just_John1. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finally, a good story

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

I see tons of comments and obviously not reading all of them. This was a very good story really well written and paced. But there were a-lot of holes and frankly the ending felt rushed like you just wanted it over.

The first difficulty was that they had been married 30 years and had college age kids but yet all his memories were from their college days. If that was truly where his hangup was this marriage was doomed and probably lasted much longer than it should have. They were written as incompatible for a long life together but that was never acknowledged.

There were other inconsistencies within the story but they were easy to overlook as the story moved well and it’s difficult to change character pov within as story without losing track.

mdadaminmdadaminalmost 3 years ago

First of all, the story is excellent, although there are some small mistakes

For example, they have been married for 30 years and their children are still in university, which means that they waited at least 13 years to have children. Secondly, he did not mention anything about his memories during the marriage, but he only mentioned his memories during school.

As for the wife, I think that his reaction is the expected reaction, as she is a person who has no morals, and even after her infidelities were discovered, she did not find that it was a big problem, and she believed that it was just a simple mistake, and for a month she deceived her children by pretending that the father was the one at fault, which would have destroyed the son’s relationship with their father

Also, although her infidelities were exposed, she continued to work with her manager at work as if nothing had happened, giving the impression that she agreed with what happened and was ready to repeat it.

She just kept quit when her manager at work filed a lawsuit against her husband in order to put him in prison. However, she did not try to threaten the manager that she would sue him and expose him publicly if he did not drop the lawsuit, which gives the impression that her job is the most important to her than her husband, even if her husband was imprisoned because of her, and if the judge were not lenient with the husband The husband would have gone to prison

She did not sue the company and her manager until after her husband brought a case against the company and everything came out to the public, and therefore her goal was only money.

The strange thing is that until the end, she does not see that she made a big mistake

The story is good, even with these minor loopholes, and it deserves 5 stars, although I wish the writer had explained more about what happened to the manager, as it was explained in only two lines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought this was a fantastic. Entertaining engaging character, Fairly realistic as context. I see some of the errors that others have pointed to but overall,despite that and those are really small things in my opinion, This is an easy store to relate to and fairly believable. His wife would appear to be a somewhat sarcastic to my sociopath; I say that She has some concept of the pain she caused although it's clear that she has no sense of personal responsibility in the matter. I think This is a splendid example of millennial morality; And ever flexible moral compass in which everybody is forgiven every sin and for which they never have to take responsibility.

I'm currently writing a book, My 1st literary effort, And I am rapidly finding out just how difficult it is to write stories like this.

Pecking for taking the time to do this I really appreciate if you're working please keep more of it coming.

40fathoms40fathomsalmost 3 years ago

Lengthy but great reed, Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a love story...and of a husband who made up his mind to stand by his principles...and when it comes to loving a man...this wife just didn't love him enough...Why...she fucked the asshole in her marriage bed...that's shows just how much she really loves her husband...not enough to keep her legs closed....their's nothing else to say here.......

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - way too long.

I skipped from page 1 right to page 6 and did not feel that I missed anything in the middle.

It was not a bad story, just filled with a lot of unnecessary stuff.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

5, good story even if the wife was off. She seemed really upset about John leaving, knows she made a mistake but didn't seem to understand why everyone was so upset. For a woman who was with him 30 years I would have thought she would know how he thinks. I almost expected a reconciliation ending, which wouldn't have been too bad I think, but with her seeming to not be able to understand how bad she effed up it didn't happen.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I think many people are as arrogant as Maggie, and some are as wholesome as Sara. Wonder what Charles Darwin would think.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - Finally a story I can relate to - with characters that actually seem 'normal'. Please write more stories like this one. I re-read this story after reading hundreds over the last few months, resulting in my thoughts and perceptions about marriage, divorce and separation being altered considerably. I have been married to the same woman for more than 1/2 a century and given how I am really feeling right this moment - we might not make it to the last phase of our life together. My being a septuagenarian, as well as married more than 50 years at approximately the same time, is like getting whacked between the eyes with a ball-peen hammer. It may take me a while to actually do something about it. Nothing lasts forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, as someone who isn't a fan of the BTB or RAAC genres I've found there are very few good stories in between those two extremes. I'm glad I found this one. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally a story where the husband is not portrayed like a complete retard ..... well done Burt Reynolds

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We all wish we had his boat and fortitude in a similar situation.

A little windy maybe. But without the background it would be difficult too follow.

Cal59Cal59over 2 years ago

Welcome back, that was excellent, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Built a great story then rushed the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ended too fast, but otherwise was a superior story well written.

.

Maggie never did figure out the “why”…. Which is exactly the reason she cheated. She didn’t have a “hard stop” in her personality to prevent it when pressured and played by someone. Plus… she’ll probably go to her grave thinking it was not a big enough deal to get divorced over. Hubby showed her otherwise.

.

Glad he hooked up with Sarah. Happy endings are always fine with me.

.

5 *****

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I read it again and it's still an excellent story! About him holding over her head the transgression while they were still in school, this is the sort of thing a person remembers when faced with a situation like this. You look back and question, remember, and it all comes back. I liked the way he just surrendered everything, his possessions being no longer important. Many men often respond this way to betrayal - they just drop everything and rebuild. This is a good story of a man winning through decency.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like this story and this author's style very much. Sadly, this is his only LW submission and he has not posted a new story for nearly a year. He took a break from 2007 until 2019, however, so hopefully he is simply taking another respite from Literotica and will share more of his considerable talent here at some point.

dh3646dh3646over 2 years ago

I would have like it a whole lot better if they got back to together.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

The fact that many commenters take her side is a sad commentary on today's society. The wife simply could not comprehend that in his bed, overnight with a repeat in the am is simply the most egregious offense possible. Come back from that after she had been warned previously? The world already has enough cucks, and yet writer and reader continue to ask for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why did Maggie never bring up Pumper's coercion and threats of her employment when she resisted his amorous overtures the next morning? Maggie never told John about that part of the fiasco. John would rightfully still be angry that she had already cheated but it might have shown her in a slightly better light. She was under the influence of alcohol the evening before but that morning Pumper basically told Maggie to put out or clean out her desk. As written, Maggie was remorseful and truly regretted her actions knowing she had deeply hurt John. She still loved John but as frequent separations often do she allowed herself to take her eyes off the finish line and ran out of bounds.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Too long for what it was. Which made it drag which induces skimming.

What I didnt skim was decently written. A tad to unoriginal in the cliched areas though.

Yes the cucks wanted him forgive her (those gay little shits always want that because the love reading about other weak closeted boys) but the overnight and again the next morning really, really removes the legitimate tag of "mistake".

Not sure how a lot of crying and Im sorry transates into remorse, its more like "Hey he should be dreaming of eating another dudes cum" again the whole gay thing.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionabout 2 years ago

Good story. Assertive character, not a wimp. Maggie using same excuse over and over again was annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Take- That- Bitch!

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Exceptional first effort. 5

The 5 to 10 for simple assault is ridiculous. In every jurisdiction I know it's 6 months to a year, and there won't be any time for a first offense without significant extenuating circumstances.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

For the commenters who think Maggie was remorseful I have to respectfully disagree.

She was sorry. Sorry she got caught. Sorry she's losing her marriage.

I have a hard time believing she was remorseful when all she could really tell John was that it didn't mean anything. She never comprehended the seriousness of what she did and the pain that she caused her husband.

Hell, she was never able to tell him why it happened. She never told him how it happened. If she can't explain how and why the cheating happened how could John ever trust that it wouldn't happen again???

Not to mention he laid it out in very black and white terms after the situation college right after they first started dating. She was told exactly what would happen if she ever cheated and she did it anyway.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

No one is as stupid as Maggie. I am sorry but she might as well be a cartoon character with one line. Jesus christ how many times did you have her say "it really didn't mean anything to me." That's preposterous. They were married for decades. That might happen to a couple just starting out but 30 years? One incident decades previously does not a pattern make. Oh hell, who cares. You won't read this anyway. Maggie wasn't believable. That's the problem

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am tired of hearing that No One could be as Stupid as Maggie .. My first Ex Wife makes her look like a Rocket Scientist . My First thought that Getting drunk and cheating was like a get out of jail card and that No one would mind . Bad news for her as I did mind it a lot . Her boy toy gave her 2 kids and she expected Me to raise them as My Own .. I was going to beat the shit out of ass hole but he got a RO against Me . He always acted tough with the cops protecting him . And Yes I did file a complaint and it went No Where

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Well, I'm thrilled that "Pumper" got what he deserved. It may seem a bit strident for some but when you find your wife screwing someone else in your own bed...... Good story. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, didn't find it too long at all. When a cheater has sex with some one not their partner it usually does mean something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She still wasn't getting it🤦🏾.. she just kept saying it didn't mean anything... that's actually even more scary.. if it meant nothing, than why do it? Why ruin your marriage, your dreams, your family over it? I think this is just what cheaters say to convince themselves.. it's actually insulting to tell your spouse it didn't mean anything, it was just sex.. it meant you gave up all that you say is important and dear to you, for something that meant nothing😒 . that's just stupid. It meant none of those things were of any importance to you and were easily discarded🤷🏽‍♀️. That's what it meant. She also kept saying it was only one time. Ummm, No.. she's been cheating for awhile. Having secret lunches, secret dances, secret dinners is not appropriate for a married person. That is also cheating.. she fuck'd him all night, what does she mean it happendd one time?😂😂😂😂🤭...How would she feel if the shoe was on the other foot? Would she have been so forgiving?.. she was sorry she was caught.. not so much the act. Otherwise she would've stopped saying it didn't mean anything. Honestly, the MC should've seen this coming. She was with Tim and got with him, than decided she wanted him and was going to break up with Tim. But snucked around to break it off with Tim.. this should've been a super red flag. She clearly doesn't have the same values as he does. She has no problem lying, sneaking around and keeping secrets. Her logic is "what he doesn't know, won't hurt him"... that incident with Tim should've told him what he was getting into. If it was just to break it off with Tim why did she need to lie to her boyfriend to do it? Why couldn't she just tell him, I'm gonna go to lunch with Tim and break it off? If it was all innocent there would be no need to lie. I think she wanted them both and couldn't decide which. This woman didn't like taking any accountability. Hence why she allowed the kids to believe he did something wrong. Another pet peeve I have is when the cheater say "come home and let him explain it to you"😭😭😭😭😭.. what is there to explain? He found you fucking some guy in y'all marital bed? What can she possibly say that would change that?🧐.. What explanation would be used to explain the betrayal? After the ridiculous explanation that isn't going to do anything, other than try to place blame on the cheated on party, than what? Shit always makes me laugh😭😭😭😭😭.. "it didn't mean anything, please come home and let me explain it to you"😭😭... or my favorite " it didn't mean anything, I don't love him/them, Please come home and let me show you" Oh yeah, some used up cum soaked puss is every mans dream😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭... these sluts are crazy......

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

I fully adhere to his 2 points rating rule. I'm a 6...a 7 if I'm in a nice suit maybe. The couple of times that I had a legit 9 they strayed and always permeated behavior that was way too flirty or disrespectful. One 8 was a downright slut but since I knew that going in I treated it as such. The few 6s and 7s I dated seriously have been a much better match and yielded better results.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As she did not get it, it shows where her morals are. It was just one, errrrrr, once all night! With her it was waiting to happen. He married the wrong person. She also never fought for her marriage, had she it would never had happened. I found the ending far too short. Oh yes - It was just sex, no, it was adultery, you idiot. It meant nothing to me, no, but your body is your husbands body and it meant a great deal to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story and all but....He’s in Nassau. Right? A British Commonwealth. Right? Unless I don’t know shit about world history, they don’t speak Spanish in the Bahamas! Hermosa? = sister. Beautiful? = bonita ( in the feminine ) C’mon author! You just can’t make a FAIRLY accurate description of his flight and passage down there only to fuck up something as simple as the language. Where u’ from mon? North Korea? We all know they’re idiots!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story ,but I didn't love the ending

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

Jose translates to Joseph in English. Juan is John.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

A good story about love and the lack of rust. Poor decisions and the usual story from a cheater, it didn't mean anything it was just sex. I love that term, just sex. The most intimate thing a man and woman can do together. have sex with a woman is bonding , she becomes part of you and you become part of her. Just sex? No such thing. Good story, he didn't hit the guy enough. Used to be you kill both of them and it was justified as a crime of passion. Now there are no fault divorces, what's with that? 5 stars

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

dgfergie: No fault divorces...Don't ya just love that? Women have fought long and hard for "equality". I'm not stupid enough to think that men & women still aren't equal, but at least they're a lot closer than they were 30-40 years ago. Women can do anything men can do in the business world, law world, and political world - it's really only certain physical things where men are and should remain the preferred choice and frankly, there are many positions where I personally think women shine more than men. I won't list them because the woman-haters on Literotica would want me whacked. LOL

It used to be that women NEEDED alimony and child support because they were housewives. A housewife and mother to children is an extremely important position in this world and unfortunately, women don't earn money from that so when the marriage dissolves I believe they were entitled to something fair, for a reasonable period of time or until they got re-married. But then it turned into women get 70% and men get 30%. Some piece of shit lawyers must have convinced politically liberal piece of shit judges that women deserved more, even if they didn't contribute to the family financially because the man will continue in his career and probably even advance and make more money, so tough cookies men! Even if SHE cheated or wanted a divorce and HE fought it trying to save the family. But when the situations are reversed men wouldn't receive the same sweet divorce settlement that a woman would in the exact same scenario.

It's 2022 and this is one area where women are more than happy to not be treated equally to men. Nope. A woman fucks your best friend, turns the children against you who you only get to see on Fri - Sun (so good luck ever finding a new woman or going out on dates) and she still gets the house and most of the money along with alimony and child support even if she has a respectable job that pays well. It's disgusting and I'm surprised that more men don't kill their ex-wives when thrown into a wood chipper like that.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Stupidly derivative.

There seems to be a phenomenon on this site. A novice writer reads dozens or hundreds of boringly similar stories.

Nearly all of them are screeds about how awful are the women that one happens to be married to (it almost always turns out the sap married a whore. Seems all women ya marry end up whores!)

The loving husband proceeds to either destroy the woman (all the trolls love that one) or himself. Most end with the man having found a new madonna. We usually don’t get the chance to see the new madonna turn out to be a whore.

So, the novice decides “I hate women, too! I can write this crap!” So he proceeds to virtually copy all of the other stories. Now he is a proud writer.

He hasn’t had to give any deep thought about plots (he just uses the same one that all the other stories use) characters (he just starts spewing witty dialogue) or realism (why bother?) He might add a twist or two, he’s proud of that, but mostly he stays on safe ground and panders to the rest of the misogynists.

It’s a plague.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous