All Comments on 'Your Cock Is Too Thick!'

by VCDC

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf575 months ago

Very hot! I hope that there will be a follow-up chapter detailing what happens when the Dad walks in. Five stars and a favorite point!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog5 months ago

i think a third first person singular perspective is in order, with Dad's inner thoughts brought to light! I'm thinking a prequel, what with Miss Wisconsin psychology Phd's machinations having so assuredly bamboozled him into marriage. At the same time, i'd like to know her inner thoughts about how she faithfully executed her plan. Maybe a backstory about her sleeping her way through the faculty thrown in for good measure. Then come up to present time, continuing with their first threesome, at least!

Neither Angie nor Dad were the least bit surprised at Dad's arrival home, so perhaps They BOTH set up the son to be included in their marriage. Pops knows from raising his child up, having caught the occasional glimpse, that his son is thicker; he needs all the help he can get in satisfying the sexual dynamo he married! And the two of them tag-teaming her psyche might help all three of them to become healthier, happier people.

Or maybe the in-laws were right- she's just a gold digger that needs to be kicked to the curb!

This chapter (please let this not be all of it!) was brilliant as it stands. I smiled big-time upon discovering the 2nd first person voice: 'Oh, this is gonna be delicious!'. And it was! Also very sly of you not to advertise her step-mom status in the title nor in the tags- i read those rarely as opposed to birth mom/son stories. You lured me in! I love it!

Thanks for proofreading this time! Only twice your 'your's should have read 'you're'. Five thumbs way up for this fantastic read! Now get to work on the rest of it! You da man!

TarissaTarissa5 months ago

I couldn't get passed the first page, I came here for mother/son incest but what I get instead is, the son running away and the mother seducing and having sex with his best friend in front of him, just awful. 1/5

OI8U2OI8U25 months ago

I wonder if Peter's pecker is bigger than his Dad's pepper.

SmellerSmeller4 months ago

This story is a hot mess it gets worse and worse. She has sex with Bill to make him jealous. She succeeds but still carries on with Bill. He then wants to turn the tables and I thought "finally something good happening" but instead of him making her jealous he is suddenly hitting her and we see the lowest form of BDSM. What a bad turnout.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked the story but there seemed to be more talk then action you need to continue with his dad joining in on the sex 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My god that was awful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous