Your Denial Sluts - Pt. 01

Story Info
Loving husband and wife's wild night of orgasm denial begins.
1.6k words
4.06
7.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is centered on themes of orgasm denial between a geeky & nerdy married couple. There are slight Sci-Fi / unrealistic elements mixed in it and contains scenes of FFM threesome play. Part 2 is in the works but be warned-I am a fairly slow writer. If these themes sound like your cup of tea, read on. I hope you enjoy my work.

-------

You stood behind me, wrapping your arms around me in an embrace, placing gentle kisses on the side of my neck. You caught my answering smile on the full-length bedroom mirror in front of us. I turned to give you a playful nib on your earlobe.

"Happy birthday, Love," I breathed into your ear, "Do you like the wrapping on your present?"

Your gaze trailed down along my neckline, onto the red lace lingerie that framed my petite breasts. You groped them with both hands and squeezed them the way you knew I liked best.

"Hmm... yes," you replied as you continued fondling, "especially since I can enjoy my present without having to unwrap it."

You tapped your foot gently against my inner soles, one side and then the next, indicating for me to part my legs until they were slightly more than shoulder width apart. Your right hand reached down to the open crotch.

Gliding the tip of your ring finger along the opening, you noted with satisfaction that I was already wet. The fact that I was aroused was, of course, expected. Three continuous weeks of daily teasing without a single orgasm had made sure of it. You guided your index and middle fingers back and forth along the slippery opening, brushing the left side of my clit lightly with each stroke. A moan escaped me. You smiled deviously and swiftly withdrew your hand from its task, examining it at eye level. You parted your fingers, observing several strands of my arousal clinging and stretching between your fingers.

"Stick out your tongue," you commanded, while holding my chin with your left hand to prevent me from sucking too greedily. "Watch yourself clean up this mess."

Slowly and awkwardly, I began lapping at your fingertips while locking gaze with myself in the mirror. Gone were the days when I would have felt embarrassment at the image of myself before me-wild and slutty, eagerly directing the tip of my tongue to the salty taste of my own juices. Nowadays, my constant arousal has stripped me of my inhibitions. I let my eyes wander to you, drinking in the lust and intensity in your expression as you watched my performance. It was pure serendipity that my loving husband of over 15 years happens to enjoy being in control of my orgasms. We fit like two pieces of a perfect jigsaw. I flirtingly swirled my tongue around your digits a few times and gave them a firm lick along their underside. I felt the answering twitch of your manhood against my back as it tried to offer itself up for the same services. I was still emulating the sloppy blowjob on your fingers when a soft knock sounded on our bedroom door.

"Who the fuck?" You groaned irritatedly at the interruption.

You glanced at the time: 8:15 p.m. The kids should both be in bed. We locked eyes, and I gave you a puzzled look. You threw on your shorts and t-shirt grudgingly to approach the door.

Watching your retreating figure with your back towards me, I allowed my grin to break through.

"What?!" You asked as you unlocked and yanked open the door. For a split second, you stood frozen. When the initial shock faded, you turned to me, bewildered and understandably somewhat incoherent, "What? Who? How? You..."

Needing no invitation, the identical copy of me ducked into the room and locked the door in one swift motion. "Hello. I am Toy," she paused to do a Baymax wave for dramatic effects, "Your personal sexual companion."

She waltzed further into the room, joining me in front of the mirror. She was in a cute sexy maid outfit, complete with an apron and headband.

"I'm your wife 2.5 weeks from today. It was 9:30 in the morning on June 27th when I stepped through the portal. So we have around 3 hours before I have to go back to serve future you lunch," she explained with a wink, "After all, I wouldn't want to be - punished - for failing to perform my duties adequately..." A blush touched her cheeks as she tripped over the word punished, no doubt imagining what said punishment might entail.

"So, we know no one is here for a sci-fi novel read aloud. Let's just quickly chalk this off as..." I chimed in to wrap up the explanation, donning my best Himiko Yumeno impression to deliver the punchline, "It's magic."

You processed this for a few seconds, during which time your male lizard brain swiftly bulldozed over the entire scientific department. After all, no amount of 5 W's and 1 H can contest the opportunity to place a nice, neat little tick on your bucket list's "threesome" checkbox. With your priorities all sorted now, you directed your mind to more pressing questions. "Three weeks into the future huh," you mused as you approached us. Knowing yourself, you would not have allowed her any release before sending her through that portal. How needy must she be now, after a month and a half of denial? You wondered. It was time to find out. "Assume your inspection position," you commended with authority. You looked forward to comparing our reactions when you subjected us to identical treatments. You'd make use of the previous observation that any stimulation on my nipples would travel and be felt as echos straight down in my groin. That, along with the documented positive correlation between the strength of the echos and my horniness. Combine those with some simultaneous nipple play to start...Yes. This methodical approach would be just the thing to appease the scientific department.

At your command, both of us locked our hands behind our heads, standing with our legs apart. I was to look straight ahead and hold perfectly still until my inspection was completed. I felt a jolt of pleasure as you reached beneath the silky material, grabbed hold of my nipple between your thumb and middle finger, and gave it a few firm tugs. My pussy twitched with perfect synchrony at every tug. A throaty moan sounded to my left. Then, for variation, you added some side to side rolling between tugs. The rolling action elicited flutters of warmth in my vaginal opening. Your index finger joined in intermittently, tapping against the tip of my nipple. My clit would answer with tingling sensations in the same rhythm as the taps. Waves of arousal washed over me as the random sequences of tugging, rolling, and tapping triggered their corresponding effects in my lady bits. In my peripheral vision, I saw her raised elbows shaking slightly-was she struggling with her control?

You moved to stand in front of me, refocusing my attention. Your free hand seeked out my other nipple and began to assault both sides concurrently. The echoing sensations doubled in amplitude. I silently wished for you to start exploring other parts of me. As though you heard my thoughts, your hand moved down and cupped my nether region, smearing the wetness all around. Then, you tugged on its soft folds and parted them to expose my clit and pussy. Your other hand joined in, and the middle finger plunged into my cunt, hooking towards the front wall to massage my G-spot mercilessly. Meanwhile, your thumb leisurely brushed and flicked across my clit. My G-spot became a tiny furnace, the heat expanding within me as the probing continued. Every graze of your thumb on my sensitive nub further fueled the spreading heat.

"Ohhhhhh...," I purred dreamily, my mind battling my body, willing myself to hold still. The heat was intensifying. The world faded away. My thought processes jumped all over the place:

Ahh... that stroke on my clit, more?

I am your good slut.

G-spot. Spongy. Filling up.

Feels so good, just don't mov-

Emptiness.

I sucked in a sharp breath, my pussy clenching involuntarily as all the stimulation stopped abruptly. I ached for more-would have begged you for more-but I stood still and quiet. Waiting.

"Relax," You said, planting a kiss lightly on my cheek, "Good girl." I beamed with pleasure at your praise.

"Here, why don't you watch me do the same inspection procedure on my little maid here?" You said, a smug smile playing at the corner of your mouth. "You may play with your nipples to feed your needy little cunt a bit while you enjoy the show."

"Yay! Popcorn!" I exclaimed, earning myself a well-deserved smack on my bottom along with a side of eye-roll for the hideous joke.

I settled on the floor, kneeling with my legs apart. I eagerly occupied myself with my nipples, feeling my cunt reacting to my tugs and pulls, and waited patiently for the show to start.

She was still in her inspection position. A strand of arousal dangled between her legs. Below her, a small, goopy puddle was already forming. From my vantage point, I saw that her pussy lips were a deep shade of red, engorged, and swollen.

You stood facing her, analyzing the perfect mix of eager anticipation and trepidation reflected on her features. She hungered for your touch; yet feared for the punishment that would undoubtedly follow.

You took your time, still not touching, drawing out long seconds, using her eagerness against her. She would not get through the inspection; that much was certain. While the inspection would be short-lived, the show would still be a full feature. You were already queuing up a list of possible punishments to make this evening interesting for all three of us, as you seeked out both of her nipples under her uniform with your thumbs and middle fingers and began your series of tugs, rolls, and taps.

(To be continued...)