Cheating Wife, May - 750 Words

Story Info
A very short story about two curious party girls.
750 words
3.81
2.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring break was around the corner and May was ready to party. She called her friend Kath to score an eight-ball before the trip to Myrtle Beach. That would make a nice surprise for Boz, her husband.

Kath came over while Boz was at work. May poured Malibu over ice while Kath cut some lines for them on the glass side table.

"Is it the same stuff as last time?" April asked, before pulling a rail through a cut-off straw.

"Even better," said Kath. "It's pretty pure. A little goes a long way."

April leaned back in her chair and let the feeling settle over her. "You ain't lying. This is the shit."

"Ricky got it in Daytona. Speaking of which, we missed you guys at Bike Week."

"I was really sick. A bad case of the flu. Headaches, body-aches, the whole experience."

Kath looked anguished on her behalf. "That must have been awful."

"Yeah. The worst part was that I was so nauseous that I couldn't keep medicine down."

"You couldn't take medicine at all?"

"Well... I could..." May paused, then realized she had to finish the thought. "I just had to take it in the form of a suppository."

"A suppository? What's that?"

May gave her an embarrassed look. "It's medicine that you stick up your butt. I don't know why I'm telling you this."

"It's okay," Kath replied, her expression suddenly cool. "In fact, I find it very interesting."

May did another line and grinned ecstatically. Kath studied her face.

"In fact, I think I'd like to see you take that medicine."

It was an odd thing for her to say, and May was buzzing pretty good so she could probably be forgiven for her cluelessness.

"I... don't have any more of the medicine."

"You could just go through the motions." Kath looked at her intently, willing her to comply.

Understanding seeped into May's mind. She realized what Kath was asking for. And she was in just the right mood to go along. She went to the master bath to get the jar of Vaseline and brought it out to the living room. Kath was waiting, leaning back on the cushions with her legs crossed.

May pushed her shorts and thong down to the floor. She sat on the coffee table, then lay on her side with her back to her friend. She dipped her middle finger in the jelly jar and scooped up a generous lump. The coldness of the substance startled her when it touched her very private place. Then, conscious of her friend's gaze, she violated herself.

When she used the medicine, it was one and done. She didn't think her friend would be satisfied with that. So she repeatedly pushed her finger in and pulled it out again like a little piston. She was no stranger to having something in her like that. But having an audience, an audience who wasn't her husband, made the penetration feel strange, perverted.

She felt Kath's hand on her hip, sliding down her cheek. Kath took May's hand and pressed a second of her fingers against her anus. May obediently pushed two fingers into herself, feeling very sexy and not a little humiliated. She found herself moaning involuntarily as her arousal rose. She felt Kath's fingers come to rest in the cleft of her ass, one finger touching her anus. Kath pushed her finger in and May gasped as now three fingers were probing her, stretching her.

Kath brought her other hand to May's shaven pussy and shoved her thumb in, the web of her hand grinding against May's love button. Almost immediately, May came on her friend's hand. She tried to move away but Kath pulled her back and shoved her thumb back in May's puss.

May pulled her fingers out of her ass and Kath pushed her thumb in. She masturbated her friend with her thumbs in both holes, sometimes pulling one out as she pushed the other in, sometimes pushing them in and out in unison. May surrendered herself to the pleasure and two more orgasms, filling the room with grunts and groans.

When she was done, Kath took her thumb out of May's pussy and let her taste her own juices.

The two women washed their hands together at the sink.

"That was hot," said Kath.

"Yeah, hot," agreed May.

Kath gave May a hug and a peck on the cheek. "Have fun in Myrtle Beach. And say 'Hi' to Boz for me."