Your Girlfriend Calls Late at Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just love how cum feels! And then to feel it squirting in my pussy...ugh! It was so fucking hot."

"Like...maybe the best orgasm I've ever had?"

"I know..."

"I might've told him he was better than you."

"I don't know I was just so caught up in the moment! It was just the molly I think."

"So we just kinda stayed like that for a bit because that orgasm was so intense."

"And then after a bit his dick fell out of me and there was some cum on it, so I decided to just lick some off so I could taste it."

"Yeah it was so dirty but his cum tasted amazing! I mean like you know I don't usually like the taste of it but this time it was so good."

"I guess I just felt so happy, like something was, like, finally let loose in me."

"So after that we hugged and kissed each other a bit and then I wanted to hang out with more friends so we just kinda went back in the pool to wash off."

"All my friends were high-fiving and fist-bumping me saying it was so hot."

"Yeah they were saying because of me this was like the best night ever."

"I know it was so cool of them! And it made me feel better about getting so wild."

"I felt so free and adventerous! Like I could do anything and nobody would judge me."

"Well so then some of the guys started hugging me and touching me in the pool."

"I didn't mind, I mean at that point I really liked the attention."

"And they were like, saying how sexy I looked while I was fucking Stan, and how they could give me more if I wanted, and asking if I was still horny.

"Yeah I guess I told Brian I was still kinda horny."

"And I might've squeezed my friend John's cock for fun."

"He's kinda cute I guess, and his dick felt really nice."

"Well then I started thinking about all their cocks and how good it would feel to, um, feel them in my pussy...fucking me."

"And I started thinking about how hot it would be to let more men fuck me in one night."

"I kinda wanted to get really dirty and try new stuff I guess."

"I told you I was really bad tonight baby."

"I mean it's kinda hot though right? Don't you think it's kinda sexy that I was being like, slutty and stuff?

"You said it would be ok as long as I told you everything and so that's what I'm doing."

"So while we were in the pool Brian and John started rubbing my body all over and that felt really good."

"Um, I let Brian touch my pussy for a bit and John was grabbing my boobs and my ass."

"I didn't care it all felt so amazing." (giggling)

"Yeah I rubbed Brian's dick a little too...he was pretty big."

"It was really hot touching more guys' cocks in the same night...I felt so hot and slutty baby."

"I'd already been kinda bad fucking Stan in front of everyone so I guess I just wanted to try more."

"So then I kinda let Brian rub his dick against my pussy for a bit."

"And we were facing each other and dancing together and his cock was rubbing against my pussy."

"John was still grabbing my boobs too and like kinda kissing my neck."

"I was still rubbing his dick too and it was really hard."

"It felt really incredible baby and I was getting like really horny."

"Yeah so after a while of that we got out and went to the same pool chair and Brian started licking me."

"So John kinda put his dick up to my mouth while brian was eating me out too."

"I mean I was just so in the moment and horny because brian was licking my pussy I decided I wanted to make John feel good too..."

"...so I just kinda put my mouth on him and started sucking his cock."

"I guess I wanted to...I'd never done anything with 2 guys before and I figured I was already experimenting so why stop then?"

"It was soooo hot baby...and I just really wanted to make my friends feel good."

"God John's dick felt so good in my mouth too baby. It tasted amazing and was just so hard and big. And I loved the feeling of having it on my tongue and my lips wrapping around it."

"And brian's tongue was like, licking up and down my pussy and swirling around my clit."

"Yeah he did that for a while until he made me cum."

"So then he got between my legs and put his big cock up against my pussy and started rubbing my clit with his dick and I kinda just realized how much I wanted it inside me."

"Well yeah after him eating me out I totally wanted him to fuck me with it!"

"Yeah so he slipped his head in and held it there for a second and I thought I was gonna cry it felt so good. Then he started pushing it in really slowly...as soon as it went in I started moaning...it felt so good baby. I was so wet..."

"It went all the way in me, like all the way to his balls, then he started fucking me and I was like in heaven."

"Yeah baby I fucked Brian too."

"Sorry...I told you baby I was really wild tonight."

"Yeah so his dick slid into me all the way and it was so good filling me up."

"So yeah he started just kinda slowly fucking me while I rubbed John's cock."

"I felt so slutty and wild! And the molly was just making me tingly all over, like I wanted to be touched everywhere and be fucking all the time."

"Yeah I was kinda begging Brian to fuck me." (laughing)

"That I wanted his big dick inside my pussy."

"His big dick was just spreading my pussy open so wide baby."

"So then after he started pumping into my pussy for a while I put my mouth back on John's dick."

"Yeah Brian was fucking me while I sucked John's cock."

"I know I never thought I would like um, fucking two guys at once but it just felt so dirty and hot."

"I mean I did feel kinda bad because you and I had only just decided to experiment with other people but...yeah who knows when I'd get to do this again, right?"

"It was really hot having two cocks pumping in and out of me...like twice the fun!" [laughing]

"Yeah people were still watching I think..."

"I guess I actually kinda really wanted them to watch you know? I loved that they could see me, like, completely naked and fucking two guys right in front of them at the party."

"I bet I looked so hot baby. I was just thinking about all the guys there who would fantasize about me fucking while they stroked their hard cocks later. I was, like, imagining all of them jacking off and spraying their cum everywhere thinking of me getting fucked."

"They must have thought it was so hot watching me fucking two dicks at once too. I mean they could like, totally see Brian's dick fucking me really deep with my mouth on John's cock at the same time. I knew they really wanted to fuck me too baby."

"Well there were a few of them that were stroking their dicks while they watched."

"I felt like a porn star! I bet I was like their sexy drugged up party slut fantasy."

"Fuck though baby, those guys gave me such good dick. Brian was spreading my legs really wide and his hard cock was just going sooo deep in and out of my pussy."

"Sorry I'm talking kinda dirty right now..." (laughing nervously)

"...it was just so hot!"

"And John's dick was pumping in and out of my mouth too baby."

"Mmmm I LOVED it baby...it was just so hot letting these hot guys fuck me with their hard dicks."

"I was talking really dirty with them too."

"I was just like, saying how good their cocks felt in my pussy and my mouth."

"And how much good Brian's dick felt inside my pussy, and how much I loved sucking John's big cock."

"And how much I wanted their cum."

"Yeah they asked me about you."

"I kinda told them I didn't care and that I just needed their big dicks fucking me."

"I couldn't help it baby it just felt too good. It was like I needed to get fucked and be slutty for them."

"Um...well after Brian fucked me for a while John wanted a turn."

"So I got on top of John and lowered myself onto his dick."

"Of course I fucked John baby...like...we were having a three-way. I wanted to see what it was like fucking him too."

"Yeah his dick was really nice."

"I started riding his dick really hard, just bouncing up and down on it all the way in and out of me."

"And I remembered Brian was there so I started sucking his cock at the same time."

"Yeah John was fun to fuck too...he was grabbing my tits while I rode him and I was rubbing my clit."

"I was bouncing on his dick really hard and moaning - I bet I looked so hot baby and it felt so good."

"I was telling him how good it felt riding his big dick too and how much I loved his cock in my pussy. Like I wasn't even afraid to talk dirty anymore."

"I came so fucking hard too. His dick was rubbing my g-spot and I started cumming on his cock while I sucked Brian's dick."

"I was just screaming and whining that I was cumming and they were making me cum."

"God their hard cocks felt amazing baby."

"And then after I was done cumming I got on my back and Jon fucked me that way while I sucked Brian's dick."

"They were just like, grabbing my tits and stuff and telling me how hot I was and just making me feel so sexy."

"Oh and so then John pulled out and started stroking it and moaning."

"Yeah and he said he was gonna cum and then he started squirting his cum on me."

"Like, all over my boobs and my tummy." (laughing)

"...and it was a little weird but I actually really liked it."

"Yeah like it was all warm and it landed on my tits first, then some on my stomach and my pussy."

"It was so hot seeing his dick spraying his cum everywhere baby, and I loved the feeling of it splashing on me."

"I'd never been so covered in cum before and I just felt so dirty and sexy having it shooting all over me."

"I mean I guess I didn't know it was something I liked."

"Yeah and then so Brian wasn't done yet so I sucked his cock for a little longer until he started cumming in my mouth."

"Of course I swallowed it baby! I wanted to be a dirty girl for him so I swallowed all his cum."

"I really loved it baby - it tasted so good and it was so hot feeling it squirting in my mouth and down my throat. His dick was like throbbing in my mouth when he was cumming and there was just so much...but I swallowed all of it!"

"What?"

"Who else did I fuck tonight?"

"Are you sure?"

"Okay but promise that you won't freak out or anything...I'm just trying to tell you everything that happened ok? That's what we agreed on."

"Well, so after I took my mouth off Brian's cock he high-fived me and then we went to the pool to wash off."

"And there was a guy sitting at the edge of the pool and he was stroking his dick and I saw so I went over and squeezed my tits together a bit for him to help him get a nice view."

"And he asked if I could help him so I started um...sucking his cock..."

"Yeah and after only like a few seconds he pulled out of my mouth and started squirting his cum everywhere and it was all over my mouth and boobs and stuff. It was so sexy and hot!"

"I loved it! I knew I could just clean it off if I wanted but it was great feeling his hot sticky cum shooting all over me."

"Well so I washed off again and went into the kitchen to get some water...all that fucking is hard work!" (laughing)

"And then Stan's friend Matt who had just broken up with his girlfriend saw me there naked and asked if I could...help him get over her."

"I wanted to help though!"

"Well at first I just got down on my knees and sucked his dick a little but then he stood me up and turned me around and started rubbing my pussy with it."

"After sucking his cock I was really horny again so I wanted him to fuck me."

"Yeah so then he just stuck his cock way up inside me like that."

"We ended up fucking that way for a while...he was like grabbing my tits and my ass really hard."

"He was kinda forceful but it was so hot." (laughing)

"I just loved being bent over right there and letting him pump his hard dick really deep in my pussy from behind."

"And there were some guys there that started watching and filming on their phones."

"He pulled it out and came all over my ass and back too!"

"He said I helped him so much...isn't that great?"

"So after that I had to go clean up AGAIN in the pool."

(Laughing) "I know that pool might need serious cleaning now"

"Ya so then another guy that I guess had seen me fucking wanted to touch my boobs so I let him because I wanted to make his night one to remember, right?"

"But then like, another guy asked if he could as well and so I decided why not..."

"So then they started touching my tits and my butt and then...they kinda started touching my pussy too and I was kinda getting horny again so we went to the steps of the pool.

"I ended up sucking one of the guy's cock for a while and rubbing the other guy's dick while he rubbed my pussy from behind."

"Well then at some point the guy I was stroking got behind me and put his cock up to my pussy."

"I think it was one of the guys watching before? I didn't really know him." (laughing)

"Well I wasn't really expecting to fuck anyone else up until then but then I started thinking about how good it felt fucking the other guys."

"I dunno I just figured I'd already fucked a few guys that night and I was horny so why not keep going?"

"Yeah so I let him put it in my pussy and he started fucking me from behind while I sucked his friend's dick."

"Yeah I was fucking two guys again."

"No I guess I didn't really know them that well but they seemed really cool!"

"And their dicks felt really nice and it was like, really hot to just kinda fuck these guys I didn't really know." (laughing)

"And I guess it must've felt really good because after a little while I felt him start squirting in my pussy."

"Stan already did earlier. And I'm on the pill baby so I'm not worried about getting pregnant or anything...and it really did feel good letting him cum inside me."

"And then after that the one I was sucking picked me up, and he put his cock in me standing up!"

"I know it was so hot - he was really strong and his dick was really big too. So then he carried me over to the pool chair and started just kinda fucking me while he was lifting me up and it was sooo hot."

"And some other guys kinda gathered around and started grabbing my boobs and my ass while he fucked me and stuff."

"Well there was just a lot of guys that were horny I guess! There was like a bunch of them standing around naked stroking their hard cocks and watching me fuck and grabbing my body. And it was so hot that I came really hard on his big dick while he fucked me."

"Yeah so then he put me down on the chair and started fucking me hard while all of these guys were surrounding me. And then I just decided to start like grabbing their cocks and stroking them - I even put my mouth on a couple of their dicks while he fucked me."

"Are you...are you touching yourself right now baby?"

"Do you like hearing about me being a slut for all of these guys?"

"Yeah I'm touching my pussy now too...I felt bad at first but now it's so hot telling you all this!" (giggling)

"Of course I'll keep going...I have to tell you everything..."

"Oh fuck baby it was so hot and I was just so happy! I was surrounded by all of these really nice, hot guys that wanted to fuck me and I just wanted to please them and make them cum."

"So the one that was fucking me pulled his dick out of me and put it up to my mouth...and then told me to open it and stick out my tongue so I did and then he started squirting his cum into my mouth and like all the guys could see."

"But like, some missed and landed on my lips and my chin and stuff, but at that point I really didn't even mind...I guess it just felt even more dirty."

"...then so after I'd swallowed everything I could and when he was done, another guy laid down and I got on top of him and started to ride his cock, and then I started sucking another guy's cock at the same time."

"Oh fuck it felt so good fucking his dick baby. I loved having his hard cock deep in my pussy fucking me. He filled me up soooo good!"

"Yeah the other guys were taking turns grabbing my tits and my ass while I fucked those two guys."

"I really loved that they were watching baby...I just loved knowing that I could let any of them stick their hard cocks in my pussy and they would fuck me and cum inside my wet pussy and make me cum too."

"A couple of them came just watching me and seeing their cocks spraying their cum everywhere was so hot."

"Yeah like this one guy told me he was gonna cum and I asked if he was going to cum for me and he said he was and then he groaned really loudly and I saw him shoot his cum everywhere. And when I saw that it made me cum really hard on the dick I was riding and I started screaming really loudly while I came."

"I know it was so hot baby."

"And so then I told them how much I wanted their cum and how much I loved seeing them cum."

"And they asked me if I was a dirty slut and I said that I was and that I needed all of their dicks."

"And so then the guy I was riding started to cum and so I started bouncing my pussy harder on his dick and then I started cumming too and he started to squirt his cum way up in my pussy."

"Fuck baby I came so hard when he did that...I could just feel his cock throbbing so hard each time he squirted it as it slid in and out of me. I was just screaming and moaning and yelling at him to shoot his cum deep inside my pussy."

"Fuck it was soooo good baby...I came so hard with his cum inside me."

"And so after I stopped cumming I just kinda realized that I needed to feel all of their cocks and cum in and on me and my mouth."

"So I hopped off of his dick and got back on my hands and knees to get fucked from behind, and the one I was sucking off lined up behind me and stuck his big dick way up in my pussy."

"Yeah then he started pumping in and out and I started moaning again and telling him to fuck me."

"And then another guy who I'd kinda stroked before put his dick up to my mouth and I started sucking on it."

"And so yeah I was sucking his big cock and getting fucked by the hard dick from the back."

"It felt so good spreading my pussy open baby and hitting my g-spot. I was moaning so loud."

"And the guys were just like crowded around me and stroking their hard cocks baby. They were like grabbing my tits and I was reaching over and stroking them. It was so fucking hot. I just was so excited to have so many dicks around me to fuck and suck."

"I took my mouth off the dick I was sucking to tell them how much I loved their dicks too."

"Yeah I asked them if they were all gonna fuck me with their hard cocks and they all said they were."

"Yeah they were asking me if I liked their dicks better than yours and I'm sorry but I said I did, I just didn't want to disappoint them you know?"

"So yeah I was just saying that their dicks were just like way better than yours was and that I only wanted to fuck their dicks and take their cum from then on."

"Sorry about that baby...I felt bad when I was saying it but I just needed to be a total slut for once. I was all high from the molly and just needed their dicks and cum so badly and they were giving it to me."

"And then the guy who was fucking me pulled out and sprayed his hot cum all over my ass and it felt incredible!"

"I love getting sprayed with cum baby. I didn't even really know him but It felt so good having his cum on my body after he fucked me."

"And after that I got on my back again and guys just kinda started lining up to fuck me or put their cocks in my mouth for me to suck. I probably fucked or sucked another 10 guys or so."

"I know I'd only really fucked many guys before baby but it was so fun fucking new people."

"Each new guy that pushed their cock in me made me feel hotter and sluttier. It was just so hot to think that...mmmmph...that each guy had his own new cock I was getting to try."

"And I bet they thought it was so hot that they all got to stick their cocks in my tight pussy or in my mouth baby and fuck me until they came."