Your Girlfriend Calls Late at Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just had my legs spread open for them and they would just kinda...unggghh...kinda line themselves up between them, stick their cock in and start fucking me."

"And then they'd just pump their hard cocks in and out of my pussy as hard and as long as they wanted until they sprayed their cum wherever."

"And I let them cum wherever they wanted to...oh god baby...a few of them came in my pussy, some came on my ass, a few others came on my tits and some came right on my face and in my mouth."

"When one guy was done cumming there was another one right behind him to stick his cock deep in my pussy."

"God it was so hot baby. Fuck...I loved giving my tight pussy up for all of these guys to fuck."

"I think there a few guys filming and a few of them filmed it when they came on my face or my tits."

"It's kinda hot to think they'll be able to see it again and...oh fuck...maybe jerk off and cum again watching it? I like being their fantasy slut they can think of and watch when they stroke their cocks."

"I was just so full of cum and covered in cum by the end of it...ohhh fuck..."

"Ohhhh...fuckk...oh fuck baby...FUCK BABY...OHHHH FUCK BABY I'M GONNA CUM!! OHHHHHHHH GOODDDDDDDDD!! FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!!"

"OHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHH...Ohhh...ahhhh... ahhhhhhhh...oh god...oh fuck baby I just came so hard..."

"Fuck that felt so good baby...I just got so hot telling you about tonight I couldn't help it!" (Laughing)

"So...did you come too? Oh baby did you squirt your cum everywhere hearing about me fucking and sucking all of those guys?"

"Mmmmm...good..."

"Well...so then after all the guys that wanted to fuck me got their turn they all went inside and I just kinda laid there and played with myself and rubbed their cum on my body for a while because it felt really nice."

"And some girls came over and were just saying they couldn't believe I did that and asked if I liked being a slut and I guess I just kind of said I did." (laughing)

"Most of them high-fived me though...I think they were impressed and happy I did it!"

"Stacy was dancing naked with some guy when I saw her last so she probably hooked up with him."

"Oh, so then after that I went right inside and called you!"

"Well I just wanted to be sure to tell you everything while I remembered."

"No...I didn't rinse off..."

"Yeah I guess I've been covered in it the whole time..."

"Sorry!"

"Aren't you glad I told you everything though?"